How to Destroy a Rich Boy

By miadaley17

How do you get your hands on a whole load of cash? By manipulating an ego-centric rich boy, that's how. Soph... More

Welcome
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy

Chapter Thirty

8.8K 729 825
By miadaley17

As soon as Nathan opened the doors to his expensive apartment, I rudely barged past him and walked in like I owned the place. 

"By all means, come in," he spat sarcastically under his breath.

 "You were taking too long to open the door; it was frustrating," I shrugged as I quickly kicked my shoes off. 

Nathan gave me a dirty look before crouching down so he could rearrange my shoes more neatly. "Were you raised by rabid raccoons or something?" he grumbled slyly under his breath.

"Nope, by wolves," I corrected with a cheeky wink.

"Hmm, makes sense," he said drily as he slammed his keys down on the stand. "Come on, my laptops in my room, we can work in there," he said as he gestured me over to his bedroom.

 I raised an amused eyebrow. "Ooo, the bedroom, you say? I knew you were eager to get me into bed," I teased with a playful smirk.

"You know I didn't mean it like that," he said flatly without even sparing me a glance. He opened the door for me and gestured for me to go ahead. I turned to him with a smile. 

"Aww, it's like you're my cute little butler," I cooed as I reached out to squish his cheeks. 

He dodged them with a groan. "Oh, would you hurry up and go through the fucking door already," he snapped as he gave me a little push to urge me through.

 "Ooo, and he's a moody butler," I muttered as I made my way in. 

Nathan rolled his eyes before quickly making his way over to his desk chair and slumping down into it. As I waited for him to switch on his laptop, I skipped over to his bed and threw myself down onto it stomach first.

 Propping my head up lazily with one arm, I did a lazy sweep over his room. "God, I'd kill for a room this big your parents must be loaded." 

He swivelled around to face me with his arms rested lazily behind his head. "Hmm, I suppose," he mumbled nonchalantly. 

"What's it like?" I asked abruptly, the words leaving my mouth before I could stop them. 

He furrowed his brows. "What's it like to what?"

"You know, to be rich," I shrugged. "I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to live like you. All those fancy holidays, dining at five-star restaurants, not to mention, being able to get any guy you want," I listed in a daze.

Nathan pulled a face. "Get a guy? Hmm...no thank you, I definitely don't swing that way."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, simmer down, Natalie, nobody's threatening your sexuality. You've made it extremely clear how much you're into girls. Especially those of a certain type," I commented slyly. 

He paused as his eyes washed over mine suspiciously. "What do you mean by that?"

"Hmm, nothing," I hummed. 

"No spill," he insisted, his eyes narrowing with curiosity.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice you only seem to go out, or well, sleep with a certain type of girl."

 He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really, sherlock, and what type might that be?"

"Tall, thin, brunette, and stunningly beautiful. Everyone I've seen you pictured with fit that very small and thin margin," I stated confidently.

Nathan recoiled back. "That's utter bullshit; I don't have a type. What do you think I do; sit there with a fucking checklist before I invite someone into my bed?" he scoffed.

"Potentially," I shrugged.

"Well, I don't," he protested, his frown etching deeper.

Smoothly, I slid off the bed and onto my feet. "Fine, I'll prove it to you," I said as I marched over to his desk.

He eyed me in confusion as I put a hand on the back of his desk chair and swiveled him around to face his laptop. With my forearms rested lazily on the back of his chair, I nodded my head down to his laptop. "Open your Instagram account," I said with a confident smile.

"Can I ask why?" he scoffed.

"No, just do it," I snapped bossily.

With a sigh and a sly comment about me being 'a controlling bitch', he reluctantly opened a new tab and logged into his account.

Once his account page was open, he leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "Okay, done, what now, master," he spat sarcastically over his shoulder. 

I chuckled. "First of all, I'm loving my new name; it's very kinky," I teased. "And second of all, I want you to start scrolling through your pictures. I'll tell you when I want you to stop."

"Okay then...," he said, in an extremely confused voice, but reluctantly, he started to scroll.

"Jesus Christ, you can read?" I asked in surprise as my eyes stumbled onto a picture. It was a picture of some fancy hardback book he had bought. 

He turned to face me and blinked back at me slowly. "Please tell me you didn't just ask me that," he said slowly. 

I smiled sheepishly. "Haha, oops, but in my defense, you're always saying how you don't give a shit about uni. What's a girl to think?"

"That I'm not illiterate, perhaps," he spat drily. 

"You know I didn't mean that literally," I said with the roll of my eyes. "I meant; I didn't think you read as a hobby."

"Well, I do, okay," he frowned.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed you couldn't read," I mumbled.

Nathan made a weird huff sound before turning back around and continuing to scroll. He scrolled past five pictures and then five more, and there were still not any pictures of girls. None, zero, nada. All his recent pictures seemed to consist of random scenery and other plain old aesthetic photos. 

I guess he was becoming more private about his sex life...

Well, either that or he had given up his player-like ways. I internally snorted at that, not humoring that thought for a single second. Someone like Nathan Woods wasn't capable of the patience that abstinence required,

Finally, once he had scrolled all the way back to five or six weeks ago, a picture of the correct caliber came in. It was the picture of a brunette and him at the back of a taxi – the very same one I had seen back a month ago, in October, when I was stalking him.

 "Stop," I said immediately. "Describe that girl to me."

He paused as his eyes scanned over the picture. "Okay, whatever, this one girl looks like my supposed 'dark-haired thin-type,' but that's a coincidence," he argued.

 "Okay, then keep scrolling," I said confidently. He got about two more pictures down before I stopped him again.

"What does that girl look like?" I questioned. 

His eyes nervously flickered back and forth over the page for slightly longer this time. "Okay, whatever, two girls doesn't prove anything," he insisted.

We repeated this process for five more photos, and finally, on the sixth Nathan, let out a long-aggravated groan before swiveling around in his desk chair to face me. 

"Whatever, fuck it, fine. I admit I seem to have a stupid type. Happy?" he grumbled.

A cocky smile spread over my lips. "An admittance that I was right, and you were wrong? Of course, I'm happy, Nat Nat," I winked.

He sent me a daggered look, seeming highly unimpressed with my gloating.

"No, but seriously, what's up with you and brunette model-looking chicks?" I probed as I took a seat at the end of his desk.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "I didn't even realize I went for a certain type. I guess it might be because of- never mind," he said, cutting himself off with the shake of his head. 

After a couple of seconds, he looked back up again. "I mean, I know for sure that I'm attracted to more than just brunettes," he said, his eyes brushing briefly over my face.

I snorted. "Well, I think your Instagram page begs to differ."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he mumbled. Slowly, he looked back with curious-lit eyes. "Actually, come to think of it, why the sudden interest Sophie? And why do you know my Instagram page so well?" he probed.

Shit. Shit. Shit. What am I supposed to say? That I got super into stalking him at the beginning of my gold-digging plan?

"No reason," I squeaked.

I must have taken a second too long to reply because Nathan smirked and leaned forward in his chair. "Was a certain blonde barbie jealous, perhaps?" he teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Please, I couldn't give two shits about who you're into. If you can't see how dazzlingly beautiful I am, then that's your issue, isn't it?" I shrugged as I swung my legs back and forth with an innocent smile.

He raised an eyebrow in amusement. "And we can add modesty to your list of great qualities too, can't we?" he joked.

"And you can add hypocritical to yours too," I winked.

For some reason, he actually smiled at that as though he was actually getting enjoyment from our back-and-forth insult session. 

Weird.

His face sobered up a little, and he cleared his throat. "No, but seriously with jokes aside, you're not wrong," he said, his eyes sweeping over me.

"Wrong about what?" I asked in confusion. 

His eyes darted around slightly in embarrassment. "You know...," he shrugged. 

I looked him up and down in amusement. "No, I don't know, Nathan, that's kinda why I asked," I laughed.

"Fine, you're not wrong about you being pretty," he mumbled in a quiet voice.

"What did you say?" I stammered, my smile growing broader by the second.

 "Oh, give me a break; you heard what I said. I'm not saying it twice," he grumbled.

"Aww, is someone embarrassed that they think I'm pretty?" I said as I jutted out my bottom lip.

 "This is precisely why I never compliment you," he scoffed.

"So, what I'm hearing is that you have more compliments to give me?" I asked as I raised an interrogative eyebrow.

 "And ten times as many insults to go along with them as well, don't you worry," he said, letting out a bitter laugh.

"How on earth do you do it?" I asked as I leaned forward on his desk in awe. 

He narrowed his eyes, clearly sensing I was working up to something rude. "Do what?" he questioned.

 "Convince all those beautiful women to jump into bed with you. I mean you've got such a massive stick rammed up your arse. I'm surprised they want to go anywhere near you," I shrugged.

"Are you trying to imply I don't have a game?" he scoffed.

 "Maybe," I said, my eyes alit with challenge.

"You have absolutely no idea what you're on about. I can get any girl, any time," he stated confidently. 

I snickered at his arrogance. "Really? What about lesbians? Nuns? Married people? People, who aren't mentally ill? Or-"

"Okay, fine then. I can get any heterosexual single woman," he corrected with the roll of his eyes.

I raised a single eyebrow in amusement and stared at him for an uncomfortably long period.

 Finally, I spoke. "Well, if that's the case, show me what you've got. Seduce me," I said bluntly.

"What?" he choked as he looked up at me with widened eyes. 

"You heard me, seduce me," I repeated, my eyes sparkling daringly. I knew he wouldn't do it, but it was fun to goad him. 

He swallowed nervously as his eyes darted back and forth between mine cautiously. "I can't," he said. 

"And why not?" I snickered. 

"Because you have a boyfriend, and well, you know...it's weird, we're fri-," he immediately cut himself off before he could finish and looked away.

 I pointed a finger at him in excitement. "Uh uh, I heard you, you were about to say friend, weren't you?" I said my smile widening in excitement.

 "No, I wasn't," he threw back quickly.

"You totally were," I chuckled. 

"No," he protested.

 I completely ignored him and laughed. "I knew I was wearing you down. Deny it all you want Nathan, but you know, you and I are besties," I teased as I playfully poked his arm with the tip of my swinging feet. 

"Shut up," he snapped as he pushed my foot away in annoyance.

"And anyway, back to the topic. It won't be weird to seduce me unless you make it weird. It's acting," I shrugged. 

He paused for a long time as though he was seriously contemplating it. Then a slither of doubt flickered through his eyes, and he slowly shook his head. "No, I can't, it would just...it would just, I can't," he stuttered, tripping over his words.

I let out a long sigh and hopped off the desk. "As I thought, all talk and no guts," I drawled as I dusted the imaginary dust off my leggings.

"While you try and relocate your clearly missing dick and balls, I'll be in the bathroom," I remarked before heading for his ensuite.

Before my fingers could so much as brush the doorknob, a large warm hand suddenly wrapped around my wrist and spun me around at a frighteningly quick speed. I gasped in surprise, and before I could even so much as get a word out, I was pushed rather roughly against his wall.

 A broad chest blocked my way, and two hands held my wrists in a firm grip on either side of my head.

 "Nathan?" I breathed in confusion as I took in the sight of his swirling green eyes staring right back into my own.

His eyes moved over the features of my face, and he swallowed. "I've changed my mind; let's play," he whispered. 

------------------------

Author's note:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for reading xx

Also, if you're not mad at me for where I stopped then I'm not doing my job right ;) 

Next Update: Monday (6-8PM - UK time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 13K 54
Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A Goddess amongst commoners. She is even the...
468K 6.6K 25
"Just because you're a billionaire doesn't mean you're a God," " For your information Miss Grey, I am GOD." "You are no GOD to me.... you worthless s...
1.3M 39.3K 47
He's a legacy at UNI, and he can have any girl he wants. Dylan 'D' Darcy is used to getting what he wants. He has money, status and looks. His famil...
206K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...