๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™” ~ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐š ๐ฑ...

Von spyralzone_

๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ! ! It's your first day at your new all girls boarding school... Mehr

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ”.
7.

๐Ÿ“.

2.1K 88 187
Von spyralzone_

✥ "I'll see you later okay?" you smiled while cupping Mikasa's cheeks as she nodded, "And I'll get you your lil gifty gift" Mikasa had kept insisting that you didn't have to buy her anything since that race y'all had. She shook her head cupping your cheeks too.

"Your hands are cold" She quickly removed her hands off your face as you shook your head, putting them back on your face,

"I like it though" you said as Mikasa looked away before parting her lips.

"Y/n you don't have to you know that right?" You batted your eyes at her before nodding, "I know that but I just want to alright? And plus, it's fun. I wanna see what you might secretly like" She slowly nodded as you patted her cheeks walking out.

You and Alex decided to meet up outside where y'all always had lunch since she knew the location and you were kind of scared to go by yourself.

The thought of getting lost at somewhere you had no clue about nor the people there was something you didn't want.

You sat outside for a while seeing faces of people in the school walking past you and there was no sight of Alex. You texted her and felt someone's presence in front of you. You looked up to see Alex dozing off as you giggled.

"Did you not sleep? At all?" She softly and slowly nodded as you got up letting out an exhale through your mouth.

You patted her back grabbing her hands and dragging her with you, "You can sleep on my shoulder for a bit till we get there." She only nodded walking behind you to the train station.

"You know where we going?" You slightly shrugged your shoulders making her pick up her head from your shoulder, "Yeah, just tell me when we get there"

"How am I supposed to wake you up when we get there when I don't even know where it is?" Alex batted her eyes open, staring at you with an expressionless face, "What? I'm right though"

She opened her water bottle, cupping her hands away from you and poured it in her palms, sprinkling it on her face as a way to wake her up.

"Y/n, I'm gon need you to do it for me" Her head fell on your shoulder again as you sighed while shaking your head.

You grabbed the water bottle from her and cupped your hand, accidentally making some of the water spill on the floor. You picked her head up from your shoulder splashing it on her face as she gasped.

"Y/n that was too much!" She squealed out bringing eyes on the both of y'all, "Wake up Alexandria" you chuckled out, closing the bottle again and heard her sniffling.

"Bitch some got in my nose"

"You're awake though" She snatched her bottle away from you before sucking her teeth in at you.

"I guess I'm just gon keep my eyes wide open" You hummed out a reply as she dropped her head on your shoulders again.

"Uhnt Uhnt, get—"

"No y/n, I just wanna put my head on your shoulder since you even promised me" You chuckled as you playfully rolled your eyes, "Girl that was no promise"

"Your shoulders feel nice" Your eyebrows furrowed at what she said and only heard a giggle come from her, "What the hell that's supposed to mean?" you asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing bad, your shoulder just feels...nice for people to rest their heads on" She looked up at you holding her laughter in at your weird facial expression,

"Whatever Alex" She giggled closing her eyes as your lips parted to say something again but she started talking before you did.

"Don't worry, I'm not sleeping, just closing my eyes...for a bit" you scoffed, "I've heard that so many times before"

"Stop talking so much, I'll know when we get there" You only nodded, trusting Alex that y'all don't miss y'all stop.

You smiled at your phone when Mikasa's name was the first thing you saw on top of your messages when you unlocked your phone.

𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖲

                                        mikasa.🥂

mikasa.🥂
y/n

                                                                                    you
                                                           mikasa baeee😩💦

mikasa.🥂
what does that mean?
the emoji?

you
wanna find out?😁
i'm just playyiinnggg

mikasa.🥂
no you weren't.

you
yeah i wasn't tbh
but yes?

mikasa.🥂
i was just wondering
when you're coming back?

you
aww 🥰
you miss me already☹️💔

mikasa.🥂
😑

you
                                                                                   lmao
but i don't know though
maybe in a good 5-6 hours
depends.

mikasa.🥂
oh okay.

you
                                                                                  why?
you really miss me?

mikasa.🥂
no.

you
💔

mikasa.🥂
i'm just asking because im going out

you
oh
with who?

mikasa.🥂
no no
not as a date
im going out by myself
i just wanna buy some stuff

you
ohhh okay
but when are you gonna come back?

mikasa.🥂
it won't take too long

you
be careful, pretty🫂
maybe i should change
your contact name to pretty

mikasa.🥂
okay, i will.
↳ and no.

you
why not?

mikasa.🥂
just don't.
keep it the same way you have it as rn.

you
what about...
pretty girl mikasa😩

mikasa.🥂
y/n.

you
okay okay i won't

mikasa.🥂
i'll ttyl💕

           you
♡ okayy

Mikasa liked your message as Alex cleared her throat when she saw you smiling. You quickly turned your phone off looking over at her again, "Who's got you smiling like that? Your lil boyfie boyfriend?"

You tilted your head at what she said before she picked her head up when you weren't replying to see you raising your eyebrows, "Your boyfriend? The guy you told me about?"

"Ohhh!" you dragged out when it finally hit you who Alex was asking about, "Well you see—"

"Okay we're here" Alex said getting up as you followed behind her. You got off the train at your stop as Alex threw her arms over your shoulder continuing walking.

It only took some minutes to get to your arrival as Alex opened the door to be met by a lady that looked like she was in her 30's, braids up in a bun with a head scarf wrapped around it. She was there with some other people sitting in chairs, getting their hair done.

You sat down in one of the chairs as Alex went up to one of the women talking to her cause she had already booked an appointment for you, even though you told her you can handle it.

You then heard your name being called out by the same woman you met eyes with when you first walked in as you sat down in one of the chairs in front of her. "Hey" She said to you through the mirror before she reached down to grab the stuff she needed for your hair.

"Hi" you replied back, "Tell me if that's how you want it or not when I start okay?" She said as you nodded.

Alex sat in one of the chairs at the back. She was gonna wait for you till you were done with your hair even if it took hours 'cause she knew that you weren't familiar with the place and people.

"Hey Alex, how you been?" A girl with dreads asked her, taking a quick glance at her before going back to doing her clients hair. Alex replied back with a 'good'

"Who's that girl you brought?" Alex continued to stare at her cousin doing your hair for you, "Oh her. That's y/n, one of my friends from school"

"And here you were talking about some, 'Ion really like no one from school'" Alex chuckled at what she said.

"Yeah that's fine" you nodded at her while holding the mirror. You could feel her stare on you through the mirror as you pretended to not notice it before she asked you something, "So how's Alex, y/n?"

"Huh?"

"What?"

You both paused your movements at each other, "Why'd you say huh though?"

"How you know Alex? Are you guys...friends?" You tilted your head wondering why Alex was friends with someone way out of her age group unless...

"She ain't tell you?" You shook your head while shrugging. The girl chuckled before turning to Alex, calling her a different name, "Ria"

She replied back with a quiet 'what' but it was loud enough for the both of you to hear. She motioned her hand to come closer to where the both of you were standing at.

"Why you ain't tell her?" Alex pushed out her lips as you giggled seeing her face through the mirror, "Tell her what exactly?"

She side eyed Alex as you were gonna say something and heard a loud and exaggerated 'oh' come from Alex. "That we cousins?"

You heard the woman suck her teeth in before Alex rolled her eyes then started laughing when she turned around at her.

"Well yeah y/n, this is my cousin Skylar, Sky for short and she is currently doing your hair and Sky, this is y/n, the person sitting right in front of you"

"No shit sherlock" You and Skylar said in unison then chuckled. She went back to doing your hair, asking you questions about you, Alex, school, people in school just a bunch.

She was very talkative person and you didn't even mind it because at the same time, she was funny.

Luckily, Alex had brought her charged airpods with her, blocking out all the talking she could hear coming from each side of the room.

                                           -'๑'-

       ✥You smiled while thanking her again as you swiped your card, "Bye again Alex and y/n!" her voice raised a bit as Alex waved to her and you did the same. Alex squealed out your name making you turn around to already see her phone in your face.

"You look so pretty" You thanked her while looking at the picture, "That was all your cuzzo, she's good. Really good" you said turning around and felt a hand to your shoulder.

"So where we going next?" You we're gonna say straight back to campus but remembered you had to buy Mikasa something from that lil race y'all had.

                                       flashbackk

"Mikasa wait uh!" You whined out and heard Mikasa giggle, "Y/n I thought you said this was a race?" Mikasa's head quickly turned around when she heard a yelp come from you.

She jogged towards you looking for any scratch marks as she helped you stand up. You quickly kissed her cheeks before dashing off in front of her again, this time making you in the lead.

You and Mikasa were neck and neck at this point stepping into the building at the same time but had to speed walk at some point because they didn't permit you guys to run inside.

As soon as you both turned the corner, the two of y'all dashed to your dorms again while giggling, making it echo throughout the halls.

Mikasa was getting in front of you by the second and decided to grab onto the back of her shirt pulling her back while laughing. Mikasa kept hitting your hand behind her as you let go when you thought about what might happen if you don't.

"Lemme stop 'for I get my ass handed to me" Mikasa laughed at what you said till she got to the door as you groaned, resting your hands on your knees panting and huffing.

You looked up at Mikasa to see her chest heaving while you were struggling to catch your breath. Both of y'all should've been tired 'cause y'all were still carrying y'all bags but it seems like you're the only one.

Mikasa walked in leaving you squatting down outside before getting back up and walking in to lay flat on your bed.

"Mikasa...how are you not tired?" You questioned in between each pant. "I am y/n, but I guess you're really tired" You didn't even respond to her and just stood up, walking towards her and straddled her lap, making her look up at you.

You tiredly smiled before dropping your head on her shoulder, "You know you can tell me to get off right?" Mikasa only nodded, wrapping her arms around your waist, falling backwards onto the bed with you.

"I like it like this" She said as you smiled before playfully placing a kiss on her neck to hear a sigh leave her lips. You started placing open mouthed kisses on her neck before she let out a shaky sigh.

"Y/n, you don't have to get me anything okay? It was fun doing that" You stopped looking up at her as you shook your head, "No, that was only fair and square and don't try to say too much 'cause I'll still do it"

Mikasa pulled you back onto her when you were about to stand up, making you raise an eyebrow at her, "Stay like this for a while y/n"

You could tell she was starting to blush under your stare and decided not to tease her so much and just laid your head on her chest.

Mikasa tried to move under you accidentally jerking her thighs up, brushing past your pussy as you closed your eye shut. Mikasa could tell she did something wrong when she saw you look away.

She smiled when you slowly got off of her and walked to the bathroom.

end of flashbackk

"Y/n!" Alex shoved you as you slowly batted your eyeslashes at her. You didn't even realize you were smiling and Alex caught onto that when she had kept asking you what you were going to buy at the mall.

You shook your head still walking. Alex stopped walking staring at you till you turned around.

"You gonna go buy something at the mall? No. You good?" You nodded before repeating the question to yourself in your head, "Wait, yeah I do gotta go buy something and plus I don't feel like going back right now"

Alex jogged up to you and nodded hopping back on the train with you. She looked down on her phone before mumbling words to herself.

She paid for an uber for two people since the train had a specific stop and walking to the mall was something she really wasn't gonna do.

It'll probably be dark by the time y'all got there walking and plus she knew that you weren't going to buy too much stuff.

The train stopped once again as you both got out and quickly walked to your next stop to wait for the car.

Alex was on the look out looking for the specific car they said on the app and saw the same car pull up in front of you two.

You got to the mall as you sighed when you had realized you changed your mind and actually didn't need to buy anything but also didn't wanna be that type of person, letting Alex spend her money on uber for y'all just to go back without getting anything.

Alex kept chanting out your name everytime you went into a store and bought something for you and her out of kindness.

You also got Mikasa her lil gifty gift. You went to a few other stores before calling it a day about to head home again but Alex had to use the restroom.

You didn't. So you waited outside for her looking a different direction not to be weird constantly staring at people going in and out of the bathroom.

An idea came to mind when you had realized Spencer's were just right near y'all.

You thought about leaving Alex for a bit, just for a while to go get what you were going to go get.

You walked into Spencer's, quickly going to the back as your eyes widened before chuckling, "Okay then y/n, just get one thing and leave" you muttered out to yourself while walking, examining all the sexual pleasure toys near you.

Your eyes landed on one of them, the magic wand vibrator, staring at the price as you pondered whether you should buy it or not.

You heard the voices of boys coming as you said 'fuck it', quickly grabbing it and walking to the cashier to pay.

The cashier looked up at you when they grabbed the box but you decided to look out and away from them, not wanting to make it more awkward that it already is.

You walked out sighing and going back to the bathroom as you sighed when you didn't even see Alex out there, taking her decent time in that bathroom.

You hid the bag in one of your big bags you were carrying still waiting outside for Alex till you turned around and met the same girl with jet black hair you loved staring at.

You quickly got in front of her calling out her name, catching her attention, "Hi pretty", Mikasa had on a surprised facial expression, looking around her before dragging you to the side to get out of other people's way, "Why are you here?"

You picked up both of your hands for Mikasa to take a quick look at the bags you were holding up as she nodded.

Mikasa was just gonna wait for Alex to come out so you all could go back to campus. The both of you stood there in silence till Alex came up letting out a surprised 'oh', grabbing her bags away from you.

"What a surprise, so you're here too Mikasa?" Mikasa only nodded at what Alex said.

"We good to go now?" You asked the two girls standing in front of you as they both nodded, Alex jerking her chin up as an 'and you?' and replied back with a 'yup' making the p pop.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

730 36 6
๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Y/n decides to go out one night with her friends but instead stuff happens and she ends up meeti...
182K 5.9K 49
Eren x blackreader "I know it's all my fault. Made you put down your guard I know I made you fall, Then said you were wrong for me I lied to you." A...
51.6K 1.6K 33
A law student should know better than to let strangers into her house. No background check? No hesitation to open her heart and home wide to the like...
136K 3.4K 34
Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to the school, he doesn't know what he's in...