Psychopath/ ✔️

By humblechim

"He is...he... he killed-" "Shhhhh, I told you it's a secret between us" Park Jimin said as he covered my mou... More

Prologue
The Bag
Meeting
Drunk
Stranger
Motel
Red
Hangover
Kidnapped
Blood
Clean
Awkward
Bewildered
Criminal
Chase
Promises
Maknae in trouble
Back at the office
Another Murder
Tracking
Shopping
Jungkook is bait
Drinks
Officer
Bullets
Poisoned Love
Strange man
Brother
Guilt
Doctor
Encounter
Not Safe
Eye
Know it all
Deep talk
End
Special Chapter 2

Special Chapter 1

2K 125 49
By humblechim

2 years later

"Today is the big day everyone has been waiting for, the verdict for the notorious criminal, Park Jimin, will be passed right here in this court. The judge and the jury are ready. Now, we are all waiting for him to show up" Just as the reporter said this a vehicle pulled up in front of the courtroom. "Looks like he is finally here!! We will show you-
Before she could finish her sentence she was pushed aside by a huge crowd who rushed towards the van, patiently holding their breaths, their eyes fixed on the van.

Two heavily armed officers jumped out of the van first, making a barrier against the crowd. There was already a lot of murmuring among the crowd, people ready with cameras, they were starting to get impatient. Just then two hands popped out of the vehicle, in handcuffs, and then followed a handsome face, a wide smile on his face, he jumped out of the vehicle and put both of his hands up.

There was an uproar, everyone who had been patiently waiting for this man, some maybe even for hours, were ecstatic at the sight.

This was unethical and weird for anyone who witnessed the scene. Why were these people worshipping a criminal? There was no justified reason for this.

Jimin bathed in the glory, he loved it. He waved his hands at his "fans" and they went crazy. "THANK YOU FOR COMING HERE" he shouted, making sure everyone present there could hear it, "I LOVE YOU ALL"

One of the officers couldn't take it anymore and dragged him away, "that's enough, you are a criminal so act like one" His anger was justified.

Jimin couldn't stop smiling, his face was glowing and he was happy. This annoyed the officers who were in charge of him.

"This is crazy" Taehyung spoke starting at his TV.

Jungkook had his eyes wide open, he couldn't comprehend what he was seeing.

"Guys, we don't have much time. Let's go." Namjoon grabbed his jacket and walked out of the door.

Jin followed him outside, he couldn't hide his smile. Namjoon couldn't help asking, "Why are you smiling hyung?"

"Jimin is living his life," Jin said as he looked up at the sky, "look at all those people, they would die for him."

"I don't get it, he's a criminal, he killed so many people. Why don't they see that?"

"They don't believe that."

"But I do." Namjoon sighed, a hint of desperation in his eyes.

Yoongi popped his head out of the car window and urged them to hurry up. Hoseok who was also in the car asked him to calm down, and he easily complied.

Jungkook and Taehyung had made their way to the car, they kept glancing at Hobi and Yoongi and then at each other.

Once everyone was seated in the car, they drove off. Namjoon was visibly nervous, there was a hint of guilt in his eyes. Jin wasn't nervous, he had a smile on his face. Taehyung had no expression, but everyone could tell he was upset. Jimin was his best friend after all. Jungkook seemed to have aged a few years, his childish smile had vanished. Yoongi kept looking at Hoseok trying to read his expression. The atmosphere in the car was weird.

Before they knew it they had already arrived at their destination. It was a long drive, they had been attentively listening to the radio on the way, Jimin was given the death sentence. He was on death row, leaving him only a few days to live. No one said a word.

"Let's go" Jin took the lead, everyone was hesitant but they knew that they had to do this otherwise they'd regret it for the rest of their lives.

Before entering the facility their electronic devices and anything that was metal or remotely dangerous were taken from them. Each one of them had to go through a complete body scan before stepping inside. They were then taken to a private room divided in the middle by a glass partition. Only Namjoon and Yoongi knew the trouble that they had to go through to make this meeting possible.

"Sit here for 5 minutes, stay away from the glass, do not provoke him" the commanding officer had a serious look on his face, "there will be 2 guards outside the door, everything in this room is being monitored and don't worry we can't hear you, but if you need help signal towards the camera and guards will immediately detain him"

No one said a word, even though they were meeting this "dangerous" criminal, they didn't feel any fear because they knew he wouldn't harm them, even more so after he had shown his vulnerable side to them. Namjoon shook the officer's hand and thanked him for all the help.

Just then the door on the other side opened. Two soldiers walked in with a man in between them, he was wearing handcuffs. The moment he looked at them his expression went soft, he smiled, his eyes curving.

"You guys are here" Jimin said in a soft voice as he sat down.

The two guarding men looked at each other strangely, who is this man?..they had never seen him like this.

Taehyung had tears in his eyes but he didn't dare to cry. He just looked at the ceiling hoping his tears could just flow back in.

They all looked at Jimin, this was the person they knew before everything went wrong. He was their friend.

Jimin took a good look at each one of them, as though scanning them and locking them away into his memories. He was the first one to speak, "how are you?" He turned to look at Taehyung first, "Why are you sad? This place is better than you think, they give you food, clean clothes, playtime even haha" Jimin looked at Jungkook next, "Jungkookie are you practising hard? I know you want to be a dancer..." Jungkook couldn't look him in the eyes, he didn't know if it was guilt or resentment.

"Jimin" Jin spoke bringing Jimin's attention to himself, "We are all doing good, everyone is taking care of themselves. We came here to see how you were doing, I know it has been more than a year since we saw each other but-" 

Jimin didn't let Jin finish and interrupted him, "You must've heard the news then" Jimin's smile gradually faded away, "I still appreciate you coming here to see me one last time" He smiled, it was clearly fake. How could one even genuinely smile if they knew they were going to die in a few days? 

Yoongi had been looking at the door on his left the entire time, not even sparing Jimin a glance. He had always been adamant, people like Jimin didn't deserve any good treatment according to him. If you can take another human's life so easily then you very well deserve to be hanged to death! This was Yoongi's standpoint, yet he had driven all this way without any complaints. 

Jimin cast him a glance and immediately understood what he was thinking. His face grew darker and darker. He hung his head low and laughed before looking up at Namjoon. He didn't look like the same person anymore. His eyes were filled with resentment, he opened his mouth and said, "I'll say hi to Sunwoo" Namjoon wanted to leave immediately, he still had nightmares from that time. 

"Jimin!" Hobi yelled, "You know it wasn't his fault! If you hadn't gone out and done all of this everything would still be fine and you wouldn't be on death row...." 

Jimin didn't say a word. He was snapped back to reality. 

Yoongi stood up from his chair and took Hoseok outside, he knew that's not what he meant to say. Hobi cared about Jimin more than anyone else. Namjoon was overcome with guilt and couldn't stay anymore, he followed them outside. 

Jimin looked up to see the three of them looking at him with strange expressions. Was it anger? No, it was much softer. Then was it pity? Do they pity me? Why? 

"Hyung" Jungkook who had been quiet all this time spoke, his eyes brimmed with tears, "what went wrong?" His face sank, "We were all such good friends, everything was okay and then everything fell apart" 

They all had so many questions that they wanted answers to but they knew that they weren't going to get any.

"I have a favour to ask of you" Jimin spoke in a soft voice, "I know I am in no position to be asking for favours but think of this as my death wish"

Taehyung nodded at him, it was subtle but it meant 'I will do anything you ask'

"I found my brother, his name is Park Jinwoo."

The three of them looked at each other.

Jimin continued, "Please look after him. He isn't weak, not at all, he is independent and very capable. He said he wanted to study and I got him enrolled in school again, don't worry about the money, I have that covered and Jihoon wants to be his godfather. Jinwoo has a long life ahead of him, I don't doubt his skills. He even comes to see me every week and reassures me that he will get me out of here" Jimin paused and couldn't help but smile no matter what. It was a very sad smile. "He has changed so much since the time I found him and don't be mistaken, he isn't like me at all, I promise you. He is very kind and soft at heart"

The three of them didn't understand why they were feeling bad for this man. Isn't he a murderer? Everyone was calling him a psychopath but why is he so pitiful now? They believed him. 

Before they knew it they had run out of time and Jimin was taken away by the guards, he didn't forget to smile at them before leaving. 

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
4.9K 176 32
It's been months since you went missing and the boys will stop at nothing to find the person responsible. The boys struggle in their investigation bu...
613 67 11
It was dark,dark as night.. A man was being followed. He turned around,only to discover the living devil, with a knife in his hands and a devilish s...
27K 2.4K 55
"Your boyfriend is a serial killer-" ___________________________________________ Tale of a psychotic serial killer who subconsciously falls in love w...