MAFIA QUEEN AND HER LOST KING

By ayushiadwani09

Meet Alora Queen who lives with her abusive foster parents and has only two friends Axel Knight and Elena nig... More

Cast
ANGEL
First kiss
I love you and goodbye see you soon
OMERTA AND HIDDEN MAFIA QUEEN
STRESSED
Club
club - 2
Family
WRONG VENUE
Mi amore
LOVE OF MY LIFE
Coma
planning
Surprise
Gone
fight
BETRYAL
Authors Note
epilogue

ABUSED AND FRIENDS

132 4 0
By ayushiadwani09

Alora pov:-

"You ungrateful girl why are you still sleeping"
"I told you to clean my clothes last night" my forster mom Rebecca hit me again.

"I..I'm sorry pl..please don't hit me I w..will cl..clean it now" I know I'm a crying mess till now

Hi I'm Alora Queen yeah my last name is queen but I'm not treated like one, I'm 15 years old, since I was born I'm here at my forster home where I'm treated like shit except for my big brother Sebastian(seb) though we are not siblings by birth but he cares for me alot when he is not home Rebecca and John hit me. I don't know what wrong have I done ever to them, why my parents left me here, do they not love me, oh ofcourse why would they have left me if they loved me.
Rebecca and John never hit me on face because I go to school so no one can find out that I'm being abused
It's morning 7am I'm getting ready

After taking bath here now I'm getting ready I took of dark blue t-shirt and old baggy pants with my fake glasses, I don't like any attention towards myself.

Today is the first day of my high school I hope I don't cross the path with Tanya she used to bully me thinking that she is a daughter of very famous Indian businessman so can do anything she wishes.
Yeah I don't fear her anymore I have learnt boxing during summer holidays which my brother seb taught me how to fight.
I was a shy girl during middle schooling but now I recognised that your fear is an advantage for others so I overcame over my nature.
As I entered the school I see there are some people with a new girl.
"Hey newbie watcha doin comeon let's have some fun" Tanya spoke damn I don't wanna see her face but I can let her bully the new one.
I don't know but I'm walking toward her and there she saw me...
"oh so the shy girl is there to be knight in shining armour"

"Leave her" I said
"shut up everyone knows that you're an orphan no one is here to protect you it's time for a bit fun"
Now she pissed me off 'slap'
"What did you say FAKE BARBIE"
"you... how dare you slap me" there she goes again 'slap' 'punch in the gut'
"Say it again baby girl I didn't hear that" wincing Tanya tried to move back, when I hold her by wrist
"will you say it again barbie?" "N..no"
"will you bully someone again?"
"N..no"
" good girl now get lost and take those minions with you" I turn towards the new girl
"hey are you hurt?"
"No...thank you" moving forward her hand she says
"I'm Elena knight new in the city...um will you be my friend"

Elena above^^

"Um yeah sure" 'bell rings'
"What's your schedule?"
"See"
"Oh that's mine too come on let's go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.9K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
3.1M 81.8K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
34.1K 964 51
Its wonderous what loss can make you do; What new heights it can make you achieve; especially when its a loved one that you lose. ...
35.6K 752 11
"Her pain turned to Sadness Her sadness turned to anger And her anger turned to hate And She has forgotten how to Smile" ___________________ Azal...