๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ด

By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Arabella Diaz 20 year old woman, forced into the marriage between her and a ruthless Mafia leader Mateo Salva... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
1 | What
2 | Mr. Mystery
3 | Rule Book
4 | Confidence
5 | No Secrets, No Lies
6 | Control
7 | Seriously
8 | I'm Sorry
9 | Scared
10 | The Best I've Ever Had
11 | Initiation
12 | Party
13 | They Killed Her
14 | Fuck It
15 | Let Me Paint You
16 | Dancing At 3 Am
17 | Silent Treatment
19 | Misplaced Wedding Ring
20 | Make Up
21 | Mr. Salvatore's Slut
22 | Mrs. Salvatore's Little Bitch
23 | What Is Happening To Me
24 | Just Know I Love You
25 | New York
26 | Bad Mood
27 | Meet The Sisters
28 | Jealousy
29 | Like Old Times
30 | Drunk Club
31 | Back In Time
32 | Back Home
Author's Note
33 | First Day
Author's Note
34 | Run
35 | Capture
36 | Arms
37 | Tears
38 | Apologizes
39 | Engraved
40 | Touched
41 | Surprise

18 | Mark Her Ass

12.4K 232 164
By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Mateo's POV:

"I want you to count. Other than numbers, nothing should come out of your mouth. If it does, we're gonna restart. Do you understand?"

"I understand." I laid Arabella flat over my legs, with her ass sticking in the air.

I promised when I can touch her again, I'd mark her ass bad.

I feel her trying to stay calm, huffing her chest up and down. Her dress lifted up to her waist letting me see everything, I please. My hand caresses the soft skin along her body.

I keep touching, yet don't make any move to punish her. I keep her anticipating, when I'm going to do it.

Her hands grip onto my black slacks, raising her anticipation. I raise my hand, slapping her ass listening to her squeal.

My lower arm placed over her back, preventing her from moving.

"I don't hear you counting!"

"One." She says quickly.

"Good girl." I praise, running my hand over her ass. Without her expecting it, I slap her skin again making her flinch and let out a scream.

"What did I say?"

"I shouldn't make noise."

"And what would I do if you did?"

"Restart."

"Exactly, so let's start again." She sighs, before dropping her head.

My hand slaps her ass, which was starting to turn into a light pink. Her hand clamps over her mouth, shutting out any noise.

Although I wasn't willing to let her do that. I take both her hands clamping them behind her back, away from her mouth.

"Don't make me repeat myself, count."

"One." I hold her hands, as she tries to take them back, while I land yet another slap watching her ass move and turn darker.

She bites her lip, withholding the noises she so desperately wants to let out.

"Two."

I make sure to change ass cheeks, keeping the pain at a minimum. Her groan gets stuck inside her throat as I slap her ass again.

"Three."

Slap after the other, only making her whine. Not once does she stop counting. Nor does she make any sounds. I let the tiny sounds slide, feeling a bit generous. But part of me, also wanted to make her restart just for the feeling all over again.

"1-15." Her voice was so low, just below a whisper. She sighs contently, but I slap her ass again.

"What!"

"Say the last number again." My hand goes to her left ass cheek, slapping it the hardest.

"15!" She yelled, having tears stain her eyes. The way her ass looked, under my gaze. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

Her butt was so pink, it made me feel slightly bad. But just the words of her telling me I couldn't touch her, made me want to slap her ass again.

I caressed her ass, trying to sooth the pain. But she only hisses out grabbing my hand. I carefully lift her up, and her legs start to shake.

"I can't feel my legs."

"Where do you need to go."

"Bathroom." I lift her up, carrying her bridal style to the bathroom.

"Hand me a pad please." I reach under the cabinet, taking the pad out of the and handing it her.

I was basically off my period, so I just needed a liner. I knew if I took em off completely, by luck would be so bad I would have leaked.

~~~

"Can you hand me the salt." I point at the cabinet, where the salt should be.

"S-sure." Did I mentions she's been actually all shy and scared, while stutter crazily.

I roll my eyes as I put the salt in the pizza sauce. I decided I would make some store bought pizza for Arabella, since she's not feeling well.

We ended up saving most of the candy and chocolate from yesterday, so she's currently seating it while hugging the bear. I think she likes the bear more than me.

She sits on the island chair, waiting me with innocent eyes.

"What?" I put the spoon down.

"N-n-nothing." I chuckle while rolling my eyes, as she continues to stutter. I hate peoples who stutter, but if it's Arabella I'll adjust.

I take the store bought, pizza bread putting the sauce and cheese on it. I add the veggie she requested, and put the pizza in the oven for 20 minutes.

"C-c-can you g-give me w-w-water." She pouts, making me look away.

Not the pout.

"First tell me why you're acting like this." I didn't want to assume, that this is what her period does to her.

"You d-d-don't like me f-f-for who I-I-I am." She starts to cry, making my eyes widen. What the hell.

"What, Arabella. Of course I like you for who you are." She shakes her head and looks away from me. I grip onto her chin, turning her face to look at me.

"Arabella please tell me why you're acting like this." She pouts her lip only making me groan.

What the fuck.

I sigh before taking a seat next to her, feeling her shift away.

What!

"Wait are you mad, because I slapped you ass." She laughs quickly but then returns her face to a pout.

~~~

Arabella's POV:

After a whole 30 minutes, he's still asking me if I'm ok. If I need to go to the doctors.

I saw this thing on TikTok, and it was people trying to act like Y/n so I decided why not. So I've been stuttering, acting shy and scared.

"Is it because I didn't let go out with Diyore?" I couldn't take it.

I burst out laughing catching Mateo off guard.

"What?"

"It was a joke dumbass." I slap the side of his head before getting up for the water I asked for a long time ago.

The timer for the pizzas rings, and he gets up taking them out. He cuts them putting them on our white plates, then putting them in front of our seats on the island.

"What kind of joke is that." He says once I sit back down with my water.

"It's where you act like Y/n."

"Who's that."

"Your name."

"Who's that." Then I realized he's the biggest dumbass.

"Technically it's you, but not really."

"This shit's confusing." He rolls his eyes taking a bite of his pizza, right before I can warn him that it still hot.

"Shit!" He yelled, getting up and spitting the pizza in the sink. He takes my water, rinsing his mouth.

"That's my water asshole."

"Shit." I smile, trying to contain my laughter. He walks around the kitchen trying to cool down his mouth.

He's so extra.

I blow on my food before taking a bite in a way too cocky manner. He only rolls his eyes then fills both of us a glass of water.

He puts the glasses on the table, before starting to wash the pizza in the sink away.

"Do we have lemonade?"

"Yeah, we should." He walks over to the fridge pulling out the raspberry lemonade, and putting it on the counter.

I quickly drink the water in my glass before pouring some for me.

He takes the bottle drinking straight from the bottle.

"Gross Mateo, what if I still wanted some."

"Sweetheart, I've given you a drink straight from my mouth. This isn't shit." He takes another sip, making sure to spill some on the side of his mouth.

His thumb collects the spilt drink, walking over to while he's doing it. He puts his thumb to my lips, pushing it in. I take a gulp sucking his finger, tasting the juice on his thumb.

He takes his hand away, smirking at me.

"That was hot." He admits, while I stay seated feeling flustered. I look away, continuing to eat my pizza.

He chuckling walking back to his spot, sitting extremely close to me.

~•~•~

Mateo's POV:

She lays her head on my lap, while I play with her hair. We're watching Divergent for the 13th time.

"This is when she goes gliding down the city. I think it looks so cool." She talks as if I haven't seen this part almost a million times.

I have to admit, it was a beautiful view. Watching as the city flys along with Tris. She smiles adjusting herself on my lap.

I smile down at the girl in my arms, thinking back to a year ago.

Heart broken, thinking I could never fall in love with anyone.

I'm not saying I'm in love, just that I know if I can choose. I want to fall in love with her.

Im surprised at the thoughts that come from my brain. I usually refrain from thinking things like these. Mostly because I feel like people can read my mind.

I continue watching her, as she bites her lip watching Four.

I groan covering her eyes.

"Hey-."

"Arabella, so help me God. Look at Four on more time, and I'm gonna spank you so hard. You'll remember this punishment forever." She gulps, gripping the hairs at the back of my neck bringing my face close to hers.

"I only want you." She put both her hands on the back of my neck, kissing me rough shoving her tongue in my mouth. 

I'm completely caught off guard, making me let out a moan. She smiles against my lips, starting to slowly get up from my lap.

I wanted to pull her back, but my mind felt so clouded I didn't think I would be able to.

She straddles my lap, pushing her pussy into my dick. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closet. I feel her warm pussy through her dress, sat right on my dick.

She pulls away needed to catch her breath, so I go and kiss her neck. She pushes me off her, and pauses the movie.

Oh it's getting serious.

She gets off my lap, pushing the table in front of us away. I watch her with curious eyes, as she bends down getting on both her knees.

My eyes widen with a mix of surprise and excitement as I watch her teasingly touch my pants. She doesn't say a damn word, and I'm loving every second of it. I can't help but lift my hips up, urging her to drag the clothing down to my ankles. She obliges, revealing my throbbing hard-on, and those lustful eyes of hers are locked onto me.

"Is this okay?" she asks, almost innocently.

"Of course," I growl, trying to sound cool, but the truth is, I'm practically trembling with anticipation. She spits in her hand, and that's all it takes for her to grip my shaft firmly with both hands. My body stiffens at her touch, and damn, it feels so good. 

Her hands move slowly, teasingly, from the tip down to my stomach, and I can't contain the soft moan that escapes my lips. The warmth of her hands around my cock drives me crazy, and she fucking knows it. She's doing it so damn well, making me crave more. Her eyes shine with humour while she reaches the top.

She sticks her tongue out and touches nothing but the tip and I feel my legs clench. I grab a hold of her hair pushing her mouth further down then giving her the control back. She takes it so fucking good. 

I lean back, but my eyes never leave her. I can see the desire in her eyes, but I just can't give up control that easily. She quickens her pace, and I groan and thrust my hips forward in response. God, I need more of this.

She gets the message loud and clear, and without hesitation, she wraps her lips around my dick, taking it deep into her mouth. My breath catches in my throat as she starts to bob her head back and forth. This girl knows what she's doing, and I can feel the power she has over me, making me want her even more.

I can't hold back any longer; she's driving me wild. My hand finds its way to her hair, gripping it firmly as I guide her movements, thrusting into her mouth. She takes it so good, not backing down, even when she gags a little. Fuck, it's so hot. I moan softly having most of my attention of pushing her mouth to take more of me, feeling the pleasure intensifying.

But I want more. I want to push her limits, see how far she'll go for me. With a hint of dominance in my voice, I tell her, "Hands behind your back." She doesn't hesitate, crossing her arms obediently.

I pull her back onto my cock, and she takes it willingly, like the eager little vixen she is. Her mouth feels incredible, and I let out a low growl as I thrust deeper, claiming her completely. Her cheeks turn red as her nose presses against my lower abdomen, but she doesn't stop. She keeps sucking, slurping, and it's driving me insane.

She's too damn good at this, and it made waiting for this moment worth it. 

My hips move faster, and I can feel the climax building up inside me. I'm getting close, and I want her to know just how much she's turned me on. I pull her hair tighter, urging her on, and she takes it all in stride, not backing down for a second. I moan throwing my head back feeling her saliva drip onto my v-line.

Finally, I reach the edge, and I let go. I shoot my hot load down her throat, and she tries to pull away, but I hold her there, making her swallow every last drop. She's mine, and I want her to know it.

After she's taken it all, she pulls back, her cheeks flushed, but that fire in her eyes remains. I can't help but smirk; she's amazing, and I'm definitely going to keep her around for a long, long time.

"Come here baby." She gets off the ground sitting on my lap again straddling my waist. I collect everything she wasn't able to, pushing it into her mouth.

She sucks my thumb, swallowing all the cum she dropped around her mouth.

~~~

WOW!

She finally gave him a blowjob.

Honestly I was getting a bit flustered just writing all that.

I've spent this whole day writing and coming up with the greatest plot twist.

Let me just say, it's not what you're expecting.

STAY HORNY MY SEXY HOES.

Sincerely, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.2K 32
โš ๏ธ Cringe Alert โš ๏ธ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
732K 11.8K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
237K 5.7K 79
53 Chapters. (Completed) I pushed her back and she landed on the bed with a slight bounce. She swallowed hard and her right hand shot up to her stoma...
4.2M 85K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...