Highschool Love

By dreamgirl955

He has cold personality and fell in love with a girl who is changing herself without knowing 💜 More

Chapter 1
chapter 3

chapter 2

1 1 0
By dreamgirl955

( Author: Actually , It's my first story still, I am trying my best guys 🥺💜)

Another pov : you go to ground of highschool after sometime , alot of guys was playing basketball 🏀 then suddenly , a ball was about to hit your head , someone drag you to them . You got saved by " Jeon Jungkook " . Both of your eyes get widen . You both get away from each other.
Elsa : Are you okay , Y/n ?
Y/n : ahmm ...yeah 🙄
( Jungkook to players )
Jk : you should play properly , be focused .
Player's : sorry sorry ...
Another pov: Next class get start , you was thinking about jk all the time. Then some students came to you they was asking you some random questions about jk ( as you know he is always famous 🤭)
Friend 1 : hii ,you're y/ n right ??
Y/n : yes !
Friend 2 : so what happened between you and Jungkook is true ??
Y/ n : what do you mean ?? ( While taking bag )
Friend 1: he saved you from a basketball, right ?
Y/n : so..
Friend 2: he never help any girl , why did he help you ?
Elsa : maybe because they was in same school 🤔..
Friend 1 : really which school ?
Were you two close in school ?
Y/n : XXX school , no we wasn't close enough 😅
Friend 2 : he have a cold personality why would he help others ??
Y/ n : cut the craps guys , It's not what you are thinking 😕 ( about to leave highschool )
Friend 1 and 2 : Ohh okay okay 🤧
After you reached at home , you had dinner with family with some funny chats , then you go to bed with smile, suddenly you started thinking about jungkook 😍😁
Y/n 's pov : wae ?? Wae ?? He helped me at highschool , does he have some feeling for me ?? Or he just helped because we were in same school for 4 years ? I can't think like that he is cold vampire , Even though he is famous and handsome and good at studies that doesn't mean that he can behave coldly 😒😫 y/naaa why are thinking about him ,he is not your crush now ,it was past still I never confess to him but what's so good about it , just sleep , it's annoying 😤🥴.
Another pov: Next morning , you went to highschool and today was good , until you get scolded by teacher's because you didn't complete your assignment , It was embarrassing 😔 plus , someone was watching you from window it's jk and some senior they was playing and having fun in corridor . After class finished you and Elsa both went outside and the most handsome guy in creature kim taehyung introduce himself to you both. Elsa was blushing ☺️( you guys know the reason who can handle cuteness and handsomeness of tae 😂) pause plzz.
Let's meet the friends of jk and your classmates too 😁😁
Kim taehyung : the funny and flirty, Guy and most handsome too. 💜( You have already meet him but with others again bless your eyes 😜🤭)

Min youngi : quiet and shy guy , Loves to sleep kill meow 😻

Jung hoseok : Dancing machine , helps other's and friendly 😉 ( your classmate )

Park jimin : a playboy 😜, and hates oli London 😂 ( your classmates )

( Sorry for late intro of others 🥺 and if you guys are waiting for 2 other handsome guys then you need to wait for twist ✌️💜)
(Author : so if you guys are still alive after seeing these hot and cute guys let's get into the story 😉😂)
Another pov : you and Elsa was about to go to Home but Elsa have to help teacher with some works so ,she goes to office , you just waited for her at classroom no one was there , then jungkook came in your classroom with tae, while laughing (first time you saw him smiling )

Jungkook doesn't know that you was there so he decided to leave but kim taehyung came to you and talked with you 🤭.
Tae : hey , y/n , what are you doing here ?? Are you waiting for someone special ?? 🤔🧐🤨
Y/n : Actually, I am waiting for Elsa , that girl with me in morning 😅
Tae : okay but why alone you want to came with us at practice room ( there is a function in school so alot of students are participating in various competitions ) 😉
Y/n : no it's alright , what if she came and I am not here .
Tae : ohh come on , you can call her . Now , let's gooo ( while about to drag your hand 🙄) There are alot of students you can have some fun 🥰.
Jk : It's okay if she is not interested ( while giving cold look ) 😶
Y/n : okay then , I will came. First let me call Elsa 🤗
Tae : letstgoo ....
( At Practice room )
Another pov : some students was there , and some teachers are there too , then you are watching everyone practicing. Suddenly a girl was missing for dancing practice then ma'am choose you , Then you just decide to give it a try. Your partner is jungkook for practice of dance.
( Author : you should thank me for being so good to you , I even make a pair of you with Jungkook 😜😂
Y/n : ohh... Thanks for that but I think I deserve him 😒
Author : okay then you won't get jungkook in this story 😏
Y/n : ohk .... Sry 🥺🤧
Jk : don't you think it's me to decide whom I want to be with 🤨
Author : No !! It's me here I win you lose 😎✌️
Y/n : fine let's dance ...
Author / Jk : cause we don't need permission to dance 💃😉🤭)
Then y/n Jungkook eyes meet . Y/n is not blushing , right ?? 😜 after memorising steps . You and Jungkook started dancing. It's a couple dance . Jungkook is giving you a cold look after seeing your mistakes. It's because you're nervous. And you ankle get twisted. you are about to fell a strong hand grab your waist. You sit in a chair then jungkook checked on your ankel. Suddenly Elsa came from back and started scolding you for being careless. You calm her down and teacher told Jungkook to take you to heath check up room. All of you go there , doctor checked your ankel tell you to take rest and be careful it's not big deal. Jungkook and Elsa came with you at your home. After that Elsa help you with some stuff jungkook go to home.
( After some days jungkook was helping you with some things because he thought your ankel twisted because of him )
( Author : don't think too high 😂)

Another pov : after a half year exam are coming so you need to prepare for exam even if you are not good at it but you can't get failed and you need to go a good University. So when your extra classes get finished you are about to leave class.

friend 1 : y/ n , how about meet at library tomorrow after class .
Elsa : yes y/n , we should do group study.
Y/n : okay then let's meet guys.
Jimin : what's happening ??
Y/n : we are going to do group study tomorrow for exams.
Jimin : ohh I will be there babygirl .😘
Y/n : jimin , I told you 100 times don't call me that 😫
Jimin : come on I love to call you that 😉
Friend 1 : okay jhope , do you want to join us ??
Jhope : sure , we can do some fun too 😄 How about ask help from senior's they will help us with study for sure some of them are good at everything ( jungkook 🤭)
Elsa : why not let's ask them for help 😁
Friend 1: y/n , you know jungkook , you should ask him ?
Y/n : NO, I CAN'T ...
Jhope : why let's give it a try come on y/n ....
Y/n : but , ....
( Suddenly jungkook entered in your classroom , it's jungkook and min youngi )
Elsa : y/n want to say something ....
( While pushing you toward Jungkook )
Y/n : uhmmm ....actually we need help for study , we decided to do a group study if you guys can help us .....
Min youngi : I have alot of reasons , why you should not study instead ( swag king 😎✌️)
Jhope : so you can't help us ....
Min youngi : No , I have some important works to do .... Like sleeping 😂😎 instead jungkook will help you .
Jungkook : fine , I will help you guys.
Jimin : let's meet at xxx place and xx time , okay guys ?
Everyone : okay .

( So guys , let's see what happens next , I will try my best to add some spices in story 😜😂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

159K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
859K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...