Stronger Together [Book 1] [C...

Par BroQuitStalking

When Barry Allen gets Struck by lightning, he wakes up nine months later, to find he is faster than the speed... Plus

Disclaimer
Cast
Authors note
Chapter 1: Pilot Part 1
Chapter 2: Pilot part 2
Chapter 3: Pilot part 3
Chapter 4: Pilot Part 4
Chapter 5: Fastest Man Alive
Chapter 6: Fainting at its finest
Chapter 7: Multi-plex
Authors note
Chapter 8: Things you cant outrun
Chapter 9: Plastique
Chapter 10: The Flash And Bolt Are Born
Chapter 11: Power Outage
Chapter 12: Flash and Arrow vs Bolt
Chapter 13: The Brave and The Bold
Chapter 14: The Man In The Yellow Suit
Chapter 15: Revenge Of The Rogues
Chapter 16: The Sound And The Fury
Chapter 17: Crazy for you
Chapter 18: The Nuclear Man
Chapter 19: Fallout
Chapter 20: Out Of Time
Chapter 21: Rogue Time
Chapter 23: All Star Team Up
Chapter 24: Who is Harrison Wells?
Chapter 25: The Trap
Chapter 26: Grodd Lives
Chapter 27: Rogue Air
Chapter 28: Fast Enough
Sequel
Awesome Trailer
Happy rest of summer!!!

Chapter 22: Tricksters

280 4 2
Par BroQuitStalking

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder....Then accidents made me and Daniella the impossible.
To the outside world, We're ordinary forensic scientists, but secretly, We use use speed to fight crime, and find others like us. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...And get justice for my father. I am...The Flash.

At Barry and Daniella's lab....Barry was standing in front of his bulletin board.

"All right, this is everything that we know about Harrison Wells, which is actually not a lot." Barry said.

"Didn't you two read a whole book about him?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, 600 pages, and the big takeaway is, he's enigmatic." Daniella said. 

Joe turns to Barry and he says, "Your mom was killed by a speedster. Wells' machine turned you both into a speedsters. That's way too many coincidences for this old cop."

"Do you think that he wanted us to become The Flash and Bolt?" Barry asked.

"Everything he's done since that night you got struck by lightning and you were in your car crash...bringing you both to S.T.A.R. Labs, giving you both the suits, training both of you...it's all been to keep both of you safe." Joe said.

"And to make us go faster." Daniella said.

"Wells once said that he needed more speed from us. Why?" Barry said.

"I don't know. But he wants something from you two. We just need to figure out what it is." Joe said.

"Well, let's go get him then. Let's get some answers." Daniella said.

"We can't do that now as much as we might want to." Joe said.

"Joe, you had your suspicions about Wells from the very beginning. You thought that he might be the man in yellow." Barry said.

"Except the blood from your house didn't match him." Joe said.

"All right, so maybe he's not the Reverse-Flash, but you think that he knows what happened that night." Daniella said.

"Yeah..He may have the key to getting my dad out of prison." Barry said.

"Whatever Wells wants from the two of you, it started 15 years ago. He's been patient. Scary patient...You gotta listen to me on this. We have to be just as patient." Joe said.

"Okay." Daniella and Barry say in unison.

Joe covers up the bulletin board with a map of the city. 

***

Later at the Central City Park.....Children are playing on the playground while parents watched.

Suddenly parachutes containing small gifts, were falling from the sky.

One of the gifts hit the ground and it exploded....and everyone started running and panicking. More boxes explode which was heard all the way over to Barry and Daniella's lab. They looked out the window, see the smoke then Daniella and Barry zoom out.

Back at the park, a father was searching for his son, Henry....reaches out for one of the boxes and as he was about to touch, he gets rescued by Barry and Daniella.

"Henry? Nice name." Barry said.

Barry and Daniella zoomed away....there was a guy on top of the building, wearing a mask and recording himself.

"Tricked ya. Look who's back. My tricks. My treat. But I'll give you something good to eat. Today's special. A city in ashes. The Trickster proudly welcomes you all to the new disorder." He Said.

The video was being watch back at Star Labs.

"Talking in the third person." Cisco said.

"That's never a good sign." Daniella said.

"You two are just mad because he named himself." Caitlin says, as Barry wraps his arm around her.

"Actually, he didn't. 20 years ago, Central City was hit by a series of terrorist attacks. One man killed at least ten civilians, two cops. That guy called himself The Trickster." Joe said.

Cisco looks up the trickster and he says, "Whoa. Someone was rocking the unitard."

Cisco puts the profile on the screens in front of them.

"James Jesse?" Caitlin said.

"Like Jesse James, only more twisted." Joe said.

"Where is this, Mr. Jesse now?" Wells asked.

"He's serving several life sentences at Iron Heights. He was just about the most dangerous thing Central City had ever seen." Joe said.

"You mean until the Particle Accelerator blew up." Barry said.

"Um..." Wells said.

"Barry, Daniella and I will go see this James Jesse at Iron Heights, see if he can give us something that can help us catch his groupie." Joe said.

"You okay?" Caitlin asked Barry when she put her hands around his neck.

"I'm fine. I'll call you later, okay." Barry said.

"Sure. You know you can talk to me, right?" Caitlin said.

"Yeah, I know. Love you." Barry says, as he gives Caitlin a kiss before leaving.

"I'll analyze the video and see if I can figure out the source." Cisco said.

Joe starts walking towards the door.

"Hey, Joe. Is Barry doing all right? He seems cranky." Wells asked.

"Even The Flash wakes up on the wrong side of the bed some mornings. He's fine." Joe says, as he turns and walks out of the lab. 

***

Flashback:

The Flash, The Reverse Flash and Bolt were zooming around Nora as Henry arrived next to Barry. Young Barry didn't notice the purple lightning.

"Mom!" Barry yelled.

"Nora, hold on! Run, Barry, run!" Henry yelled.

Just then, the purple lightning speedster grabs Barry and takes him far away from the house...And that speedster was an adult version of Bolt...Then The Flash and Bolt zoom away as the reverse flash follows, then he begins losing speed and trips over on two feet and falls face first on the street. 

The Reverse Flash, turns on his Gideon from his hand and says, "Gideon, what's happening to me?"

"Your latest time jump against The Flash and Bolt caused a massive drain on your powers. Your cells contain no trace of The Speed Force." Gideon said.

"That's impossible. I stole most of Bolts speed." The Reverse Flash said.

"Your ability to move at super-speed as well as travel in time has been completely depleted." Gideon said.

"How am I supposed to get back?" The Reverse Flash asked.

"You can't." Gideon said.

Gideon shuts herself off and the reverse flash screams in anger....The Reverse Flash takes off his mask, revealing his true face.  

***

With Joe, Daniella and Barry at Iron Heights.....They were going to see James Jesse.

"Never seen this part of the prison before." Barry said.

"Yeah, I had to have this cell specially built for James Jesse about five years ago." Joe said.

"Why is that?" Daniella asked.

"A criminal psychologist set up weekly visits with him. James talked the shrink into committing suicide. Oh, you're gonna need these." Joe says, as he hands Barry a bag of Twizzlers.

"Okay." Barry says, as he takes them. 

They walked into the room to where James cell was and he was in the middle of his cell.

"Gentlemen. Beautiful Lady...Please, be seated." James said.

Then they sit down in the chairs in front of them.

"I'm Detective Joe West. This is Barry Allen and Daniella Ramon. Uh, we'd like to ask you a few questions." Joe said.

"Mm. I can smell them in your pocket. Mmm." James said.

Barry takes out the Twizzlers, puts them in his cell door, so he could get them.

"Yesterday, hundreds of these parachute bombs were released throughout Central City." Daniella says, as she puts the crime scene photos with the Twizzlers.

"Huh. Fun idea, but not an effective delivery system. How many died?" James said.

"No one, luckily." Daniella said.

"You know, when I was free and at my height, a day without casualties was like... well, like the Cubs winning the pennant...it just never happened." James says, as he chuckles.

"The explosives they found in all the parachute bombs had the same explosive composition as the bombs you set off 20 years ago." Joe said.

"That's impossible. I never told anyone that formula." James said.

"The signatures are an exact match." Barry said.

"He called himself The Trickster too, just like you." Joe said.

"He is nothing like me, Detective. Nothing!" James says, Angrily.

"Do you know who he is?" Joe asked.

"Oh..." He opens the compartment and takes one of the crime scene photos. "If I did, I would tell you, so you could find him, cut off his head, and throw it right in his face." He puts the picture up to the glass. "No, this is obviously the work of a rank amateur at best. A mere pretender angling for my throne."

"Hear you. So... help us catch him. Prove there's only one Trickster." Joe said.

James laughs as he takes the Twizzlers and then he says, "Trying to trick The Trickster, Joseph, hmm? No. There's only one way this could happen. Whoever he is, he must have found my lair. I ask only one thing, when you find this schtick stealer, this gimmick grabber, this pathetic wannabe, fake, make sure your safety's off." He laughs and takes a bite of the twizzler in his hand.  

***

Later at the central city police station...Iris was with Eddie walking down the hall.

"Something has happened to Mason Bridge. No one has seen or heard from him in a week." Iris said.

"Well, he's a journalist, Iris. Maybe he's on a story." Eddie said.

"Then why hasn't he answered his phone or his emails?" Iris asked.

"Maybe he stumbled on the wrong story and he's laying low." Eddie said.

"You don't know him like I do, Eddie. When Mason is on a story, nothing is getting in his way. I mean, he considers threats minor annoyances." Iris said.

"Then maybe he's on a bender or he met a girl worth disappearing for a week over." Eddie said.

"Look, he also said that something weird was going on at S.T.A.R. Labs. Eddie, something has happened to him. Something bad. I can feel it. Please." Iris said.

"Look, Captain Singh has everyone on the Central City Park bomber. But as soon as I can, I'll look into Bridge. I promise." Eddie said.

"Okay." Iris said.

Eddie gives Iris a kiss before he leaves. 

***

Later with Barry, Daniella and Joe at James Jesse's old hideout....

"This looks like nobody's been here since the 90's." Joe said.

"Yeah, look at this thing." She points to an old costume. "You really think Jesse doesn't know who this new Trickster guy is?" Daniella asked.

"He seemed pretty ticked off that someone was besmirching his bad name." Joe said.

"Joe." Barry says, as he points to the garage door. 

Barry goes to open the door, but it wouldn't open, because it was locked. Then Barry and Daniella vibrate the door with their hands and unlock it.

"Let's see what he's got stashed in there." Joe said.

"Aliens." Daniella said.

"What is it with you and aliens?" Barry asked.

"They are real. And I'm gonna find one, one day." Daniella says, as she lets out a laugh.

When they open the doors, Daniella and Barry hearing ticking and they quickly zoom out of the way with Joe before they were caught up in the explosion.

"Damn." Joe said.

Barry turns to Joe and he asks him, "You good?"

Then they walked to the room where the explosion came from and it was empty.

"The copycat." Barry said.

"He took everything." Daniella said.

***

Back at Iron Heights...

They were walking down the hall with an officer when Barry stops in front of his father's cell.

"Hey, c-can we have a second?" Barry asked.

"Yeah, sure." The Security Guard said.

"Just..." Barry said.

Joe and Daniella nod.

"Dad. Hey." Barry said.

"Barry. Hey. What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"Uh, Joe, Daniella and I have some questions for an inmate about a bombing case....Dad, listen, I'm close. The man that put you in here...I'm getting close, closer than I've ever been." Barry said.

"Barry, we have talked about this." Henry said.

"I know, and I'm done talking. You're not gonna pay for another man's crime anymore. Just hang in there, okay?" Barry says, as he walks away.

"Joe, what's he talking about?" Henry asked.

"Like he said, Henry, just hang in there." Joe says, as he walks away. 

"Oh, uhhh...bye mr Allen." Daniella says, as she then walks away.

Minutes later, they walked into the room of James's cell....

"What? No candy, fellas..and girly?" James said.

"That storage space you sent us to was booby-trapped." Joe said.

James Chuckles and then he says,"You can never be too careful with your private things."

"You were protecting nothing. Your secret stash was empty." Daniella said.

"What do you mean?" James asked.

"No firearms, none of your explosives, nothing." Joe said.

"Whatever you had in there, it was stolen, all of it." Barry said.

"No. He's stealing my legacy. Whoever this is, you need to find him. I will not let this...this..." James said.

"Trickster?" Joe said.

"That is my name! Mine!" James said.

"What was in that room? What were you keeping there?" Joe asked.

"A bomb. A really big bomb." James said.

"How big?" Barry asked.

"Bye-bye, Central City." James said.

Barry's phone rings, and he answers it.

"Cisco." Barry said.

"Yo, this Trickster guy just posted a vlog. You gotta see this. I'm sending you the link right now." Cisco said.

"Okay." Barry says, as he opens the video for Daniella and Joe to watch with him.

"Denizens of Central City, or those of you who remain, welcome to Boom Day. I'm very proud to report that my first trick was an exploding success."

"Show him." Joe said.

Barry turns his phone around and then he places it up against the glass.

"But I think you all deserve something much, uh, bigger." 

"No, no, no, no, no." James said.

"So for my next trick...Keep your eyes glued..."

"Take off my mask, you fraud. Pretender. Sham. Take off my mask. Take off my mask. Take off my mask!" James yells and he slides his body down to the floor. 

***

Back at Star Labs....

"This was posted a few hours ago. Whoever this Trickster is, he's certainly not shy." Wells said.

"Well, not every criminal likes to hide in the dark." Barry said. 

Joe clears his throat and says,"Cisco, can you trace where the video was posted from?"

"I tried, but this guy is using some crazy Felicity-caliber scrambler like I've never seen. The origin of the upload's coming from hundreds of different locations. Until he uploads another video, it's gonna be tough."Cisco said.

"This psychopath has the capability to destroy the city." Barry said.

"Hey, I said tough, not impossible." Cisco said.

"Barry, we'll catch him I promise. We always do." Caitlin says, as she rubs Barry's back.

"Mr. Allen, a word please?" Wells asked.

As Wells and Barry walk into another room,  Joe looks at Daniella with a worried look. 

With Wells and Barry....

"I know what's going on with you. I know what you're thinking." Wells said.

"Do you?" Barry said.

"I know going up to Iron Heights prison and conversing with Mr. Jesse has brought about feelings of your father. How could it not?" Wells said.

"Yeah, no, it's, uh, it's been really tough knowing that my mom's killer is still out there." Barry said.

"Of course. But we'll find him, together. You have my word." Wells said.

"Thank you." Barry said.

"For now, how about we focus on finding this Trickster before anybody else gets hurt?" Wells said.

Barry gets a message from Iris about the flash and Bolt.

"I have to go. But thanks for the pep talk." Barry said.

"I'm always here for you...You and Daniella." Wells said.

Barry nods as he walks out. 

***

Flashback

Harrison Wells and Tess were on a beach...

"Research laboratories unconnected to the government, unconnected to any business interests or any of that kind of stuff. And then we build right downtown in the heart of the city, in the epicenter, and we become the heart of the city. We become the heart of the nation. We change the way you think about the sciences, and then..." He notices her staring. "What?" Harrison said.

"Just that my father would have loved you...as much as I do." Tess said.

"Well, I wish I could have met him." Harrison says, as he gives her a page with the drawing of their lab. 

"Oh...And what would you call these laboratories?" Tess says, as she grabs the drawing.

"Well, we, Tess Morgan, would call them "The Technological Engineering Scientific Studies," or T.E.S.S., for short." Wells said.

"Well, that is very, very sweet. But how about..."Scientific and Technological Advanced Research Laboratories" or S.T.A.R. Labs, for short? Because in the vast night sky, you, Harrison Wells, are the only star I see." Tess said.

"That's gonna get you kissed." Harrison said. 

"Oh." Tess says, as she chuckles. 

And as they were making out, in the distance the man in yellow now out of his costume was looking on...

***

Late at night at Jitters, Iris was waiting for The Flash and Bolt.....Iris sighs and was getting ready to leave, and Daniella and Barry come zooming in...

"We thought you were a full-time reporter now." Barry says, in a vibrant voice.

"Why are we meeting here?" Daniella says, also in a vibrant voice. 

"I still have a key. And this is kind of our place, right?" Iris asked.

"So, what's up?" Barry asked. 

"My coworker Mason Bridge is missing. He's not at home. He's not answering his phone. I mean, it's not like him. I am really worried that something bad has happened." Iris said.

"I'm sure he's fine." Daniella said.

"That's what Eddie says. That's what everyone is saying. Please, will you look into it? For me?" Iris asked.

"Anything for you." Daniella said.

"Thanks. Um, are you both okay? You seem like you both have a heavy hearts." Iris said.

"Sometimes I'm not sure why..." Barry's voice trailed off.

"We wear masks with you." Daniella said.

"Well, maybe one day you'll both take it off." Iris said.

"Heads up. Trickster's broadcasting again." Cisco says, into Barry's and Daniella's ear piece.

"Can we borrow your laptop?" Barry asked.

"Um, sure. Help...[Daniella and Barry zoom towards the laptop.] Help yourselves." Iris said. 

They sit down and watch the trickster's new vlog.

"Get ready for the games to begin! I have...a bomb. It's a big bomb. It'll make a big bang and then a big hole and then a big drop in the pop-ulation. But never say The Trickster is not fair. The bomb is somewhere between 52nd Street and Avenue B."

Barry and Daniella zoom out of jitters...at the precinct, even the police were watching.

"I want all units, every uniform, every detective searching that area right now. Somehow we need to alert The Flash and Bolt." Singh said.

"Something tells me they already know." Joe said. 

***

With Barry and Daniella, they were racing around the city, looking for the bomb.

"Guys, we can't find it. we need your help." Barry said.

"There's nothing on traffic cams or CCTV." Caitlin said.

"I retasked the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to scan the area for incendiary devices. A bomb that large should be giving off some kind of thermal or chemical signature." Cisco said. 

"Well, then why can't you find it?" Daniella asked.

"Because it's a trick. The bomb's not there." Wells said.

"No, it has to be. We're gonna keep looking." Barry said. 

"That is what he wants, for you and the police to keep running around in circles. There is something else going on, Barry. I can feel it. Now, trust me." Wells said.

"We're gonna keep looking." Barry said. 

Then Barry and Daniella zoom off.

"Barry? Daniella?" Wells called out.

"Why doesn't he just listen to you?" Cisco asked.

"I don't know." Wells said.

"Why didn't your boyfriend listen?" Cisco asked Caitlin.

Caitlin gives off a look.

Back with Barry and Daniella, they continue to run around the city and they finally found where the bomb is.

"This is it." Barry said. 

Barry walks up to the box, but when he opens it up, two words...."Tricked you." come out.

***

Later at Iron heights, the trickster sets a bomb there...Which sounds the alarms. 

***

Back at Star Labs.....

"Uh-oh, there's an explosion at Iron Heights." Cisco said.

"This was all a diversion." Wells said.

"The prison was the real target." Caitlin said.

"James Jesse. I guess he's tricked us all." Wells said. 

***

With Barry and Daniella......

"Joe, there's no bomb in this city. It was a diversion so The Trickster could help James Jesse escape." Barry said.

"I know. We just got surveillance footage from Iron Heights. Jesse got away...Barry, look, they took a hostage." Joe said. 

"Well, who did he take? A guard? The warden?" Barry asked.

"No..Your dad." Joe said. 

***

At James Jesse's new hideout...Him and the new trickster were together and Henry was tied up to a chair. 

"You have to admit, that was one hell of a trick." James says, laughing. 

"I cannot believe we're finally in the same room." He Said.  

James was building something as he chuckles.

"I mean, you're my hero." He Said.

"You need a better role model, kid. Can't you see? He's just using you." Henry said.

"Why did we bring him along? Huh?" He Asked.

"Because his son works for the CCPD. Should we find ourselves in a jam, a cop's dad makes an excellent bargaining chip." James said.

"Right." He Said.

"I wouldn't worry too much about what the cops might do to you." Henry said.

"Really?" James asked.

"If the police aren't able to find you, trust me, The Flash and Bolt will." Henry said.

James holds up two metal cuffs, laughs and then he says, "Here's hoping."

"So what's next? In your last letter, you said you had something big in mind for when you got out." The new trickster said.

"I've had 20 years to come up with the perfect trick. It's going to be my masterpiece. My Mona Lisa. My Breaking Bad season five. They gave me cable in prison so I'd stop killing the guards." James said.

"Right...There's just one thing I've been dying to ask. Why did you choose me?" The new trickster asked. 

"Because I knew you had the strength to fulfill my legacy. Besides, it was in your blood." James said.

"Wait. What do you mean in...in my blood?"

"The real reason I tracked you down and groomed you to be the best you could possibly be, Axel...I am your father." James said. 

Axel laughs out with Joy. 

***

Back at Star Labs....

"We were able to identify the other Trickster. His name's Axel Walker, age 25. Apparently him and James have been corresponding through snail mail for over a decade." Joe said.

"I should have been there." Barry said. 

Caitlin puts her hand on Barry's shoulder and she says, "We're gonna find your dad, okay?" 

"We have to." Daniella said.

"Definitely." Cisco said.

"I guess I should have listened to you." Barry says, looking at Wells as he gets up and walks out of the lab. 

***

Flashback: 

it stopped raining and it was dark, Harrison and Tess were driving down the road. 

Tess yawns then she says,"Sorry, I am so tired. I think I'm just gonna put on my pajamas, go straight to bed when we get home."

"Really?" Harrison asked. 

"No. Definitely not wearing pajamas." Tess said.

"Hello." Harrison said, with enthusiasm. 

Tess Chuckles. 

Up ahead, The man in yellow, still out of his suit was waiting for them...He had put spikes in the middle of the road.

The car hits the spikes, and it then flips over a couple times and the car was flipped over with Harrison and Tess inside. 

Harrison gasps as he wakes up, and looks at Tess and he says,"No, no, no. Tess. Tess. Tess! Oh, no. Oh, no. Tess. Tess." He sees someone walk up to the car. "Oh, thank God. You gotta help me. Please help me. Oh. She... she's..."

The person who came up to their car was the man in yellow and he doesn't help.

"What are you doing? What are you doing? Help. Call someone! Call anyone! Can't you see she's dying?" Harrison said.

"This woman has been dead for centuries." The man in yellow said.

Then he looks at Harrison before he walks away.

"Help!" Harrison said.

***

Down in the pipeline, Barry was in front of the door when Caitlin walks up to him and sits down.

"We're gonna get him back. Do you wanna tell me what's going on with you?" Caitlin asked.

"I'm fine Cait." Barry said.

"Your obviously going through something, but you won't talk to me." Caitlin said.

"My dad was taken." Barry said.

Caitlin grabs Barry's hand and she says, "I know. I know, but Barry before that what dr. Wells told you. Why didn't you listen?"

"I'm sorry. I should have, I guess I was just caught up in the moment." Barry said.

"If us is something you don't wanna do, then we don't have to do this." Caitlin said.

"No. No. It's not you, I promise. Just give me some time to work it out, alright." Barry said.

Joe comes in and smiles at Caitlin.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Caitlin says, giving Barry a kiss before leaving the pipeline.

"You okay?" Joe asked.

"Do you think my dad is still alive?" Barry asked.

"Yes. Yes, he is. Of course. Jesse only took your pop to use as leverage. He might be crazy, but he's not stupid. And everyone upstairs is looking to find him." Joe said. 

"So now I'm supposed to just leave my dad's fate in the hands of a man who may have had something to do with my mom's murder...Joe, I can't do this." Barry said.

"Yes, you can." Joe said.

"It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, if Wells is a murderer, then why does he want to help me and Daniella? Why has he helped us stop so many criminals? Or saved Ronnie? Why didn't I see this?" Barry said.

"I spent 1/10 as much time with him as you did, and he almost had me believing in him." Joe said.

"Almost." Barry said.

"Look, whatever else he is, he is Harrison Wells. You love science. He is science. It's like you made best friends with Einstein." Joe said.

"You're saying I wanted to be tricked." Barry said.

"You always want to be the person who sees the best in people. I've been a cop for 25 years. All I can see is the flaws, the lies, the dark thoughts that people think I don't see. I wish I could be you. As fast as you are, that is your real power. Don't let Wells take that from you. I don't know why he's helping us. All that matters is that he is." Joe said.

"I can't lose my dad, Joe." Barry said. 

"Barr. Barr, come on. Come on. Come on." Joe says, patting Barry on the shoulders. 

***

Later, Iris was walking in to city hall for an event all dressed up. 

"Hi. Iris West, I'm with Central City Picture News." She gets cleared to go in. "Thanks." Iris said. 

One of the waiters walks to Iris and he says,"Champagne, miss? "

"Oh, thank you." Iris says, taking the champagne and walking away. 

The waiter turns around and it turns out that it's James and then his son Axel walked up to him.

"We're almost out of champagne." Axel said.

"Then the fun's about to begin." James said. 

They start laughing. 

Iris walks up to the mayor....

"Oh, Mayor Bellows, hi. This is a lovely party." Iris said.

"Thank you." Mayor Bellows said. 

James and Axel go up on stage.

"Welcome, welcome, Central City's finest. How about a toast to Mayor Anthony Bellows? He doesn't just yell at his staff, he bellows!" He laughs. "You see what I did there with the wordplay and the...Tough crowd." James said. 

Bellows walks up onto the stage and then he says, "Excuse me. Who are you?"

"James Jesse, your honor, aka The Trickster." He takes off his disguise. "And I'm here to relieve you fine people from all your money. Because we know if you're in this room, you've got loads of it." James said.

Axel takes out a gun from under the podium.

"What makes you think that anyone in this room would give you a cent?" Bellows asked.

"Because that champagne they just slurped down like so much fruit punch... I added a little something special to it. Trimethylmercury 32. Poison. Without the antidote, you'll begin to feel the effects in about, oh, um..." James said.

"One hour." Axel said. 

"One hour." James said.

One of the guests begins to choke and foam comes from his mouth as he grabbed his throat.

"I remember you. You got to the party about an hour early. I offered you the very first glass of champagne." He chuckles. "An hour is plenty of time for all of you to call your bankers and transfer everything you have to the account number on the bottom of your glass. Once my young friend and I are rich, you'll get the antidote. If any of you decide to call 911 instead." He pulls out a gun. "well, then we switch to lead poisoning." James says, as he chuckles. 

Iris hides her phone as she started dialing her father's number. 

***

At Star Labs....

"Anything?" Barry asked.

"I'm scanning all the traffic cams in the city. I got nothing." Cisco said.

Joe's phone rings, and he answers it and and sees that it's Iris and he says, "Hey, baby...Iris?"

Then he puts his phone on speaker.

"How many of you feel the Trimethyline 32 coursing through your veins, hmm?" James said.

"That's him. That's Jesse." Daniella said.

"Cisco, can you ping her phone?" Joe asked. 

"I'm on it." Cisco says, as he begins to track Iris's phone.

"Trimethylmercury 32 is a relatively fast-acting poison." Caitlin said.

"Is there a cure?" Daniella asked. 

"Yes. We can start synthesizing the antidote right now." Wells said.

"Cisco, where is she?" Joe asked.

"City hall." Cisco said.

"The mayor's having a fund-raiser there tonight." Joe said.

"Barry, Daniella, do not underestimate The Trickster." Wells said.

Then Barry and Daniella zoom out of the lab and head to city hall. 

***

With Iris, she was by herself when James walked up to her.

"Well, hello. You know, I've been in prison for 20 years." James said.

"Then you'll know the routine when you get sent back." Iris said.

Then Barry and Daniella zoom in.

Barry then pins James up against the wall and Daniella stands next to him.

"Where's Henry Allen?" Barry asked.

"He's where you'll two be soon. Heaven!" James says, as he chuckles. 

Axel comes from behind and put the cuffs on Barry and Daniella's wrists.

"Are you familiar with the movie Speed? Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock? See, you both are the bus, and that's the bomb. A kinetic bomb, actually, and if you both go below 600 miles per hour, it'll explode. Same thing happens if you both try to remove it." James said.

Axel pushes the buttons on the cuffs.

"Ooh, they're active....Run, run, run, run, run." James said.

Daniella and Barry take off running.

"Cisco!" Barry said.

"He wasn't lying. That thing's linked to a speedometer, and it will blow if you both stop moving." Cisco said. 

"We can't run forever." Daniella said. 

"There's gotta be a way to get it off them without damaging it." Caitlin said.

"Barry, Daniella, do you two see any walls nearby?" Wells asked.

"Why?" Barry asked.

"Because I need you both to run into one. Or more accurately, through one." Wells said.

"What?" Cisco and Caitlin says, in unison.

"If you both vibrate at the natural frequency of air, your bodies...your cells will be in a state of excitement that should allow you both to phase right through that wall, leaving the bomb on the other side." Wells said. 

"Should?" Daniella said.

"You both can do it. I believe in you two." Wells said.

"We can't." Barry said.

"Listen to me, Barry, Daniella. Breathe. Breathe..Feel the air. Feel that wind on your faces. Feel the ground, your feet lifting you both up, pushing you both forward, and the lightning...Barry, Daniella, feel the lightning. Feel its power. Its electricity pumping through your veins, crackling through both of you, traveling to every nerve in your bodies, like a shock. You both are no longer you now. You both are part of something greater. You're part of a speed-force. It's yours. Now do it." Wells said. 

Barry and Daniella closes their eyes then when they open their eyes back up, they listen Wells, and they went through a truck and their cuffs don't go with them. Their cuffs explode on the other side of the truck.

"Oh!" Barry said.

"Barry? Barry, are you okay?" Caitlin asked. 

"Oh, that felt weird." Barry says, as he was panting.

"Oh. We're good. I'm good too, thanks for asking Cait." Daniella says, as she was also panting.

***

Back at City Hall, Everyone was giving James and Axel there money...

"Ooh, I like it." James said.

"Look at that." Axel said. 

"Lobsters on me, kid." James said. 

Suddenly, Barry and Daniella zoomed around everyone and gave everyone the antidote.

Barry and Daniella go to the stage with James and Axel.

"It's okay. You've all been given an antidote." Daniella said.

"That wasn't very sanitary." James said.

"Now where is Henry Allen? You're going to prison either way, James." Barry said. 

James tells Barry where Henry was, Daniella took James and Axel to Jail, as Barry zoomed off to save his dad...

Henry was sitting in a chair where a rock that had knifes inside were hanging above him. 

Then just when aknife fell out of the box, Barry zoomed in and saved his father

Then Barry zooms outside. 

Henry chuckles and says,"All right." 

They laugh. 

Barry sighs and takes off his mask.

"You always did look good in red." Henry said. 

They laugh and hug each other.  

***

Later in the morning at Star Labs...

"Wow. Half of this stuff didn't even exist when I was practicing." Henry said.

"Yeah, well, I'd be happy to give you a crash course on all of it if you get out...I'm gonna shut up now." Cisco said.

Henry chuckles and he says, "It's okay." 

Caitlin walks up and says, "Dr. Allen?"

"Yes?" Henry said.

"I'm feeling the need to give you a hug." Caitlin said.

"Absolutely. I will always accept a hug." Henry said. 

Caitlin hugs Henry then lets go.

"Do me a favor, Caitlin." Henry said.

"Anything." Caitlin said.

"Watch Barry and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Like break your heart." Henry says, as he and Caitlin laugh.

"No he won't do that. He likes me too much, but yes, I will keep an eye on him." Caitlin said.

"Don't lose her." Henry says, to Barry who nods.

Henry then walks over Barry, who was standing in front of his suit and says,"Wow. You gotta tell me. What does it feel like when you're running down the street like a bat out of hell?"

"There's no feeling like it." Barry said.

"He's right. Nothing like it." Daniella said. 

"I bet. Actually, you're all heroes in my book, especially you, Dr. Wells. Thank you for everything that you've done for my son." Henry said.

"Well, your son is an extraordinary man and Daniella is an extraordinary Woman, Dr. Allen, and I will do everything in my power to ensure Barry and Daniella's future." Wells said. 

Henry walks over to Barry and gives him a big hug. 

Joe walks in and Henry goes to him and holds up his hands as he says,"It's time, Joe." 

Joe shook his head and he says,"No."

"No?" Henry said. 

"No." Joe says, as he pats Henry in the back.

"Okay." Henry said.

Joe and Henry then walk out of the lab as Barry watches them go. 

Caitlin walks up to Barry and says, "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah." Barry said.

"Are we gonna be okay?" Caitlin asked.

Barry hugs Caitlin and as they were in the hug, Barry says, "I have a good feeling we will be."

They let go.

"Do you wanna go get a drink?" Caitlin asked.

"I'll meet you there." Barry said.

Caitlin nods and she walks out of the lab with Daniella and Cisco.

"Your father is an extraordinary man. You're lucky to have him." Wells said. 

Barry sighs then he says,"I'm lucky to have you too." 

Then he smiles and shakes Wells' hand, but when Wells turns around, Barry stops smiling. 

Flashback: 

Harrison climbs out of the car as the man in yellow walks up to him, and grabs him and pushes him a few feet away from the car.

"Who are you?" Harrison asked. 

"My name is Eobard Thawne, but that name doesn't matter. Not anymore. It won't matter for many years. The only thing that really matters is who you are. Harrison Wells."

"What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"In the year 2020, you and your wife, Tess Morgan, successfully launched a Particle Accelerator that changed the course of history. I need it to happen a bit sooner if I'm going to get back. Much sooner." Eobard says, as he takes out a device.

"What is that?" Harrison asked.

"My way home." Eobard said.

Then they hear police sirens as they are approaching.

"You see, they're not coming to save you. They're coming to save me." Eobard says, as he pulls two wires out of the device and puts a piece of it into Harrison's chest.  

Then he sticks the another wire into his chest, and Harrison's face starts to get drain and Eobard's face starts to changed too. 

Then as soon as it was finished, Harrison's body drops dead on the ground as Eobard Thawne now had Harrison's face.

***

Later at night at Barry and Daniella's lab, Eddie goes there to meet Joe.

"Hey, Joe. Desk Sergeant said you were looking for me." Eddie said.

"Eddie, yeah. Uh...Sit down. It's about Iris." Joe says, as he pulls out the chair. 

Eddie then proceeds to sits down.

"She's looking into Mason Bridge's disappearance. We can't let that happen." Joe said. 

A gust of wind was in the air and Eddie turns around to see The Flash and Bolt.

"Detective." Barry said. 

Then Barry and Daniella take off their makes a reveal their identities to Eddie.

"Eddie, we need your help." Joe said. 

Barry and Daniella nod.  

***

Later at Joe, Barry and Daniella's house....

"Brazil? Why...why would Mason move to Brazil?" Iris asked. 

"Apparently there was a girl involved, and he decided to go hike the Amazon with her for a year, you know, live off the grid, write his memoirs or something." Eddie said. 

"Wow. I guess you really don't know anyone." Iris said. 

Then Joe, Barry and Daniella walked into the house, as Eddie looked up at them.

"No, you don't." Eddie said.

"Hey, baby, everything good?" Joe asked

"Yeah, yeah. Of course....Um, dinner will be ready in a jiff, okay?" Iris said. 

"Okay." Eddie said. 

Then Iris walks into the kitchen as Barry, Daniella and Joe walked into the living room.

"She buy it?" Joe asked.

"I think so." Eddie said. 

"Keeping her in the dark, it's for her safety." Joe said.

"That is debatable, and we will have that debate. But for right now, what's our next move? How do we figure out what Wells is up to?" Eddie asked.

"When Wells was talking us through phasing so we could get the Trickster's bomb off our wrists, the way that he described us being The Flash and Bolt, running, feeling the wind and the power, it's like he was talking from experience." Barry said. 

"What are you saying?"Joe asked.

"We don't know how...but he's the man in yellow." Daniella said.

"Harrison Wells is the Reverse-Flash." Barry said.  

Flashback: 

Two police officers arrive at the car crash.

"I got an 11-80, possible 10-54, County Road J, requesting immediate assistance." He Said. 

"Copy that. Units en route to your location." 

Then the female officer sees someone get out of the car.

"Sir, we're gonna get you out of here. Can you tell me your name? Do you know who you are?" She Asked.

"My name...is...Harrison Wells." Wells/Eobard said.

That's how the man in yellow became Harrison Wells. Only a few chapters left.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

187K 3.7K 25
♡ Season 1 of The Flash ♡ Barry Allen Fanfiction ⚠ I do not own The flash or any character except my Oc Varity all credit goes to CW⚠ Varity Wells t...
9.7K 196 20
Honestly I was disappointed after watching series finale of the flash. All the villain speedsters getting knocked out in one hit 🙄😶. The finale was...
317K 13.2K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...
20.7K 351 15
In a battle with the Reverse Flash Barry Allen accidentally reverses time to the day he woke up from his coma (this is my very first story please try...