fair game - lizzie olsen [DIS...

By wandanatfruitbasket

an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because... More

Chapter 2 | hermosa
Chapter 3 | miss me already love?
Chapter 4 | kiss me
Chapter 5 | line without a hook
Chapter 6 | do you like... her?
Chapter 7 | little jedi
Chapter 8 | kitchen
Chapter 9 | nicky
Chapter 10 | knock knock
Chapter 11 | oxygen
Chapter 12 | play dumb
Chapter 13 | pinky promise
Chapter 14 | dan dan noodles
Chapter 15 | after work
Chapter 16 | pancakes don't make u gay?
Chapter 17 | secrecy
Chapter 18 | former lovers
Chapter 19 | guilty or not guilty
Chapter 20 | the next morning
Chapter 21 | breakfast
Chapter 22 | sounds
Chapter 23 | try again (pt. I)
Chapter 24 | try again (pt. II)
Chapter 25 | stay here with me
Chapter 26 | the truth
Chapter 27 | three words
Chapter 28 | need more time
Chapter 29 | i missed this feeling
Chapter 30 | new opportunity
Chapter 31 | quiet little universe
Chapter 32 | escape
marvel con café (DETAILS ONLY)
Chapter 33 | nervous
Chapter 34 | do you need something?
it's been a while. . .

Chapter 1 | just a target

12.2K 166 236
By wandanatfruitbasket

y/n's pov

I knew she adored gardens, so I went and took her somewhere wonderful, and this is where I'll ask the big question.

"...I know we've only been together for a few months, but... will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I inquired earnestly as tears streamed down her face and she smiled.

As I stare at the beauty in front of me, my eyes began to well up with tears..

"Oh, y/n... i–"

bEeP bEeP bEeP

I groaned as I stopped the alarm from beeping since I was woken from a great dream I had just had. But that was fresh to me; I'd never dreamed about a proposal before.

It was ten o'clock in the morning, and I wanted to go to the mall by myself and treat myself to something. I believe we all deserve to treat ourselves once in a while, whether it's by purchasing something we enjoy, baking a cake for ourselves, or simply traveling anywhere and whenever we want.

I dragged myself downstairs, dressed in a v-neck long sleeve, some cozy sweatpants, and white sneakers, collected my house and car keys, and went out to lock the door to my house. I got into my car, which was parked in front of my house in the driveway, and drove away.

When I arrived, I grabbed the tiny bag I grabbed and began strolling out to the mall. I actually enjoy the feeling of being in a mall, despite being surrounded by others strolling alongside you or in various directions—cold, and I like it when it's cold, plus you get to window-shop if you're broke or whatever, which I usually do but not today.

When I spotted this clothing/accessory store, I had a rush of excitement run through my veins; I think it's perfectly normal for me to go into an accessory store only to buy some new rings 'cause i'm what? straight as a circle.

I went out after buying some new accessories, mostly rings, and a few new clothes for myself, and decided to hunt for a place to dine in because I hadn't had my breakfast yet.

I was walking past other people when i saw a familiar face, a man with a black long hair , a beard and mustache, dark brown eyes, i couldn't quite place who that man was so i just ignored it and continued walking past this herd of people who can't seem to know how to walk in a straight line because they kept on bumping into me, geez and i'm the gay one.

I grabbed my breakfast, and since I still wanted to wander around the mall, I decided to purchase a bagel and a small coffee.

"Hey!" I heard someone screaming out to me, but I didn't think it was for me, so I kept walking. But not before someone softly grabbed my arm and linked their arm around mine.

it's a her...

I looked at the woman next me, who was wearing a cap that covered her eyes and nearly half of her face, yet she looked familiar but I couldn't name her.

miss, i don't know why you're here but you look... nice.

As I recollect the scenario I'm in, I shook my head to get my mind off of it. "Uh, excuse me miss? Do i know you?" I inquired, but she only shrugged as we continued walking. did she just ignored me??

"Miss, I don't know what you're trying to do but if you want me you should atleast ask me to dinner first." I smirked as she came to a halt in her tracks and tightened her grip on my arm, but she soon let go as she realized how hard she was hanging on to my arm.

As we continued strolling around, she remained silent. I'm still not sure where we're heading, but I keep looking at her to gauge her mood, and she appears to be on the lookout for someone. I simply let her lead the way while I eat my bagel, unconcerned about where we end up. I'd be thrilled to accompany a beautiful lady who appeared out of nowhere and wanted to take me with her.

Before she shrieked with glee, I was beginning to feel at ease with her touch and smile. I looked at her shocked and saw that she was waving to someone; she then began sprinting towards them, and for some reason, I followed suit.

I noticed her hugging two tiny girls who are twins, and I overheard her exclaim, "Aww, my darling nieces!" as I observed the twins. Don't they look like the Olsen twins when they were younger? I grinned at the concept, but it quickly vanished as I realized who I was facing.

No fucking way.

It's THE mary-kate and ashley OLSEN alright. i swear i could faint right here right now. i didn't know they had kids? but which one? who owns this twins? hold up. if that's the olsen twins then is she... oH mY FUCKING–

And there she is, Elizabeth Chase fucking Olsen, the one and only, Scarlet damn Witch, Wanda Maximoff, my bab- i mean uh one of my favorite celebrities haha...

When a man came up from behind and went beside Elizabeth, I didn't realize I'd been staring for who knows how long, and it was the person I'd seen before. oh my god oh my god. that's robbie. her husband. ah shit. and i flirted with her earlier? really y/n? ugh.

I noticed Robbie was holding a small boy, which surprised me because I had no idea she was a mother. He appears to be attractive, and he has her eyes, which is a plus. Elizabeth must be his dominant spring, or something. I'm not a scientist, so I don't know!

I was just marveling at the beauty that is currently in front of me, the Olsen siblings and Robbie. No joke, but I adore Milo Greene's music, which I believe is underappreciated.

All eight of them, including the children, have now walked away, leaving me alone with my empty coffee cup that I'm still clutching.

takinh 10 steps away... 15... 20...

I realized she didn't need me any longer because they'd gone so far, so I just took my belongings and began gently walking away, and for some reason, I felt hurt? No, it's not because she went without saying anything to me. She used me. Okay, if I phrase it that way, it's dramatic.

I used to get into friend groups after friend groups while I was in elementary through high school, and with every friend group I've been in, they either utilize me for something absolutely not friendly or I constantly get left out. When I tried to interject myself into their chats, they either ignored me or talked over me. It's a little depressing.

As I recall my past, I was still staring at them all joyful and whatnot as I slowly walked away, when I noticed Elizabeth glancing back as if she were searching for someone, and then she locked eye contact with me for a few seconds.

"Wait!" As I saw her racing towards me, she called out again, but I raced away from her since my eyes were starting to weep up. I can't stand being used for the hundredth time in my life, and this time by a complete stranger. As a result, I bolted away from her.

I kept looking back to check if she was still there, and she was, indeed.

This woman don't let go easily, geez.

So I kept running as quickly as I could till I noticed an exit, so I ran in and hid there for a while while I caught my breath from all the running about I'd done. I could've just stayed and talked to her but because I'm so weird I raced away.

After a few minutes i decided to go back outside since i was quite sure that she won't be there and besides she has somewhere to be with her family. And boy, I was wrong. She's still there- ma'm????

I panicked when I saw her standing 10 feet away from me looking for me. I hurriedly went back in the exit but she caught me. Oh i'm pretty sure she's gonna come in here any minut- well, and there she is.

she was leaning her back against the wall as she tries to catch her breath. I was looking at somewhere else besides her, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"y-you... you ran away..." she breathily say as she was still trying to recover from running. i'm amazed at how she never gave up on looking for me. actually i think it's stupid. i'm just a nobody? hello?

"and... you're crying?" she says.

i didn't answer her as i looked down at my feet. "hey." she say softly making my heart beat pound faster i am not going to survive this. okay, y/n calm down you can do this.

i finally looked at her right in the eyes and man, i would do anything to wake up every morning to see that beautiful green eyes.

"i uh... ran away." i nervously chuckled.

"yes you did, why?"

"i don't know. why are you asking me this you're the one who dragged me there only to leave me!" i accidentally raised my voice at her immediately regretting it.

"i-i'm s-sorry i didn't mean to yell at you, i just- it's- uhm. okay. uhh. well... shit." i ramble as i say the last part softly hoping she didn't hear it but no surprise she did.

she put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it, as if to reassure me that everything was fine. I gave her a small nod before starting to talk.

"okay... first of all, i sincerely apologize that i ran away and that i was too hard on your ass making you chase me all the way here instead of just staying from where i was standing and talk to you. second, i don't know why you still looked for me when you could just easily give up and just i don't know be with your family or something." i took a deep breath as i realize i have to tell her why i was crying, i didn't even think she would notice that but oh well.

"lastly, i was crying because when you..." "go ahead." she reassured me as i almost choked on my words.

"when you left me there i just remembered my past... i've always been left out or used back in school, no one actually loved me or cared for me. i never had real friends or whatsoever. not even my family cares. and when you left i uh i felt used yet again so i ran away." i finally opened up as i looked back at my feet again avoiding her eye contact. i tried to stop my tears from escaping my eyes but it was too late, i was crying hard infront of a fucking celebrity, great, and i did not just opened up to a stranger, well she's not a stranger since i do know her but i don't know her personally so is she still a stranger, or not?

i was surprised when she pulled me in to her and hugged me tight rubbing my back with her other hand. her embrace was nice but i thought it was too much hugging a celebrity so i pulled away. "sorry. i didn't think i'd cry again. just a sad memory." i nervously chuckled as i wipe my tears away.

"you know i should be the one apologizing to you. i should've never done that. i just needed someone to get me through the crowd while not getting noticed. plus, i was lost so i needed someone." she explained her situation to me but i was still confused.

"but out of all people walking around, why me?" i asked

"well, to start off you seem pretty nice and you look like a person i could trust. you don't seem the type to grab me and take me to your home or something." she remarked as i saw her the corner of her lips turned into a smirk.

"even though you flirted with me i think i could still trust you." her voice got lower as she said that. why did it got lower? why- what is happening? i gulped as i remembered what i just did earlier. god, i wanna jump off a cliff right now.

"anyway, do you want to get out of this area or do you want to continue our talk here? i'd say option 1 is the right answer." i chuckled at her quirkiness as i opened the doors for her, we went out and started walking.

"listen, i really am sorry for what i did, you know, for using you as a target so i could fit in the crowd and what it caused you to feel. i wish i could've talked to you instead of shutting you up, that was kind of rude." she apologized.

"well, you're talking to me right now. that's enough for me." i gave her a genuine smile as she returned it back. not too long, someone called out to her and it was her husband.

"oh, i'm sorry to cut this short but i have to go now. it's nice to meet you..." she gave me her hand to shake as she waits for my name to come up.

"y/n. y/n y/l/n." i shook her hands and gave her a smile

"elizabeth–"

"elizabeth olsen. i know." she laughed at my remarked.

oh god, that laugh. i'm gonna cry again.

"i'll see you around, y/n." she gave me a smile as she walked to her husband leaving me again but this time it doesn't hurt.

and then again, i was just a fair game to her...

fair game - a person or thing that is considered a reasonable target for criticism, exploitation, or attack.

a/n

heyyy! this is my first lizzie story ahsha i just got the idea from my dream last night but i wanna continue it so this'll be fun!

this is my second story, if you wanna check my first and also ongoing story it's called Dissension and it's a natasha romanoff x femreader <3

thankyou guys for reading this!
i'll see u whenever i post, see ya x

drink ur waters loves and eat daily! take care of urself! ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...
151K 4.5K 100
Your best friend Tom Holland lands you a role in Endgame as a new rising hero. You're so excited because you love the Marvel franchise and you get to...
Regret Me By zel

Fanfiction

54K 2.6K 91
Book 2 of Midnight Rain "I hate how I let you treat me," I admitted, "I hate that you felt like I couldn't love you hard enough and I hate that you d...
167K 4.6K 58
Elizabeth Olsen had a bad break up with her now Ex Fiancé Robbie. What happens when she meets an astonishing average girl at the store. *Sorta s...