แด„แด›ส€สŸ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™œ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™—๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก." More

๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™–
๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ

๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ

5.3K 452 266
By melaninhoodrat

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴊᴀ'ᴅᴏʀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

- - -

"where you goin?" boog asked me.

"to pick up kari, why you concerned about my whereabouts sir?" i asked him as i stretched my arms out.

"cause i'm finna come witchu." he told me.

"says who?" i asked.

"me, so come on." he said and stood up from the chair in my office.

"me, so come on." i mocked in a deep voice.

i locked the door and we headed up front, for a brief second he stopped and i rolled my eyes before going to walk in front of him.

"exactly." i heard him mumbled.

"shut up." i fussed.

"clocking out boss lady?" kiko asked me as we made it to the register.

"for a little bit, yeah. i'll be back though." i told him.

"alright, don't do anything i wouldn't." he said and winked.

"mans a trip." boog said and laughed as we walked out.

"that's kiko for you." i said as he opened the driver door for me.

i got in and leaned over to open the passenger door before clicking my seatbelt.

i started up my truck and looked over at boog who was on his phone, so i cleared my throat and he looked at me, "wassup?"

"um seatbelt." i said snd tilted my head.

"fuck that seatbelt." he said and waved me off.

"okay." i took mines off and leaned over so i could click his on.

"really?" he asked.

"yes, now shut up and listen to brent." i said while connecting my phone to the apple car play.

"if you ain't nasty don't at me," boog said and snapped his fingers, "this my shit rightchea."

"please." i said while laughing as the song continued.

"come on sing it wimme." he said and recorded me.

"i like to run the streets til it's dark out, then come home and blow yo back out. i hope that's okayyyy." i said and looked over while holding my heart before we started laughing and he ended the video.

"whatchu know bout brent?" he asked me.

"i should be asking you that." i said as we made it to a red light.

"if you'on run this shit."

"everybody not a fender bender like you."

"fuck up."

- - -

"you coming inside?" i asked boog and put my truck in park.

"you want me to?" he asked and i looked at him with a blank face.

"yes or no, it was a simple question." i said.

"get smart again." he said and got out the car with me following.

we walked side by side into kari's preschool with him trying to trip me and me smacking his arm every time.

"afternoon ms. james," the clerk at the front desk said as she noticed my presence.

"hi mrs. lane," i said while signing kari's name and my own on the clipboard before walking into her classroom.

"mama!" she said and ran to my feet.

"hey bug, you ready?" i asked her.

"yeah, can we get ice cream?" she asked me while tugging on my shirt.

"i'll think about it." i told her and we walked out hand in hand.

"hey mister," she said to boog and waved at him.

"wassup lil one." he said and laughed at his new nickname.

"you my mama boyfriend?" she asked him.

"nah, she don't like me." he told her.

"whatttt? mama him nice, why you don't like him?" she asked me as we made it to the parking lot.

"he telling a story, but that's my friend." i told her and helped her into her seat.

"ohhh mister, telling stories is bad." she said and shook her head at him.

"exactly." i said and he laughed.

"you wanna drive?" i asked him.

"you lettin me whip the escalade? throw me the keys," he said and i did just that.

i got in and leaned over the middle console to make sure kari was secured in her seat.

"so no ice cream?" kari asked.

"we about to go now, baby, be patient." i said.

"kay, i have my ipad please?" she asked and i handed it to her before turning back around.

"so my name mister?" boog asked me lowly as we exited out of the school zone.

"i don't know where she got it from." i told him and laughed.

"i mean it's betta than bein called booger, jaleen run that shit inna hole." he said.

"language, please." i said and pinched his arm.

"damn, my bad." he said and i looked at him.

"sorry."

"shut up and drive."

"okay rihanna."

- - -

"ice cream!" kari cheered as we walked into cold stone.

me and her held hands as we walked to the counter with boog following behind.

"hi, welcome to cold stone. what can i get for you guys?" the cashier asked.

"which one you want kari?" i asked and she shrugged.

"i can't see." she said before turning to boog.

"help?" she asked him and he hoisted her up into his arms so she could see all the ice cream flavors.

"ouu i want that one." she said and pointed to the oreo ice cream.

"alright, our oreo créme ice cream, what size?" the cashier asked.

"the smallest size is fine." i told her and she nodded.

"okay and for you two?" she asked.

"strawberry, please." i said and looked up at boog waiting for him to go.

"same thing as lil one." he told her.

"okay and what size for the both of them?" she asked.

"second largest size." i said.

"okay so oreo créme in like it and love it size, then a strawberry ice cream in the love it size. your total is $22.85, cash or card?" she asked.

"cash and keep the change." boog said and handed her a fifty.

"alright, thank you so much. your ice cream will be ready in a few." we nodded and stood off to the side.

"mama him got a lot a money, ask him for dollars." kari "whispered" to me.

"you a mess," i said and laughed.

we waited for a few minutes and our order number was called, i grabbed our cups and we found a booth to sit in.

"you gotta be somewhere when we leave?" i asked boog.

"yeah, i gotta handle some wit poppa and nem," he told me.

"aw you leavin?" kari asked him.

"not right na," he told her.

"oh okay then," she said and went back to her ice cream.

"i'm surprised she even talking to you, she don't usually do that." i said kinda shocked.

"everybody love boog," he said.

"please,"

- - -

"see you lata mister!" kari said and waved as boog got out the car.

"see you lata lil one," he laughed and came around to my side.

"imma call you when i get ta the crib," he said and i nodded.

"alright, be safe boog." i told him.

"armani and you got it mama," he pecked my cheek and waved at kari before walking into poppa's house.

"ouu mama get kissesssss," kari teased.

"it was harmless." i said and shrugged.

"you like mister?" she asked me.

"no, kari, i don't." i said and laughed.

"yes huh,"

"nuh uh,"

"you do."

"do not, but okay."

- - -

💿 ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
our boy boog on his step daddy duties yktv🥲anywayssss we're on first name bases and it's safe to say in no time our girl honey is bound to fall for mr. armani. idk though lmk what ya'll think in the comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 652K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
162K 7.2K 59
แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Šแ€ญแ€ฏ ร— แ€žแ€…แ€นแ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแŠ[+]แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฌแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€›แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€Šแ€ฎ แ€™แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€ป...
49.3K 1.5K 13
these hoes ain't you , I just be wanting they company