His Act of Possession✔️

By hishiraethhourglass

EDITED Davina Romano is quite an exquisite woman. Being one of the most famous assassins in the underworld... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
epilogue
bonus ;)

chapter thirty-two

44.3K 1K 211
By hishiraethhourglass

Edited🤍

L O R E N Z O

We've been slowly plotting revenge against the Russians. Vasily is still high on the tranquilizer Davina had shot him with. I don't think he's aware of that fact that we still have him strapped down to a chair.

We've been waiting for him to wake up, and questions have been pouring through my mind since the day I realized Vasily was the the masked gang leader.

Though when we had questioned Zachary, he said the name "Leon." Who's Leon? Is Vasily Leon? Is Leon using Vasily as a cover up?

Vasily's eyes slowly flutter open, and he immediately eyes the knife twirling around in my hand.

"Wakey, wakey." Davina smiles, in a creepy innocent tone.

She smacks his cheek lightly a few times, before hitting it hard. He winces, and slowly brings his head back to its previous position.

"This is funny." Davina smirks, making a lap around Vasily once.

"I've always dreamed of beating you in a metal chair, strapped down. Didn't think it would actually happen." She shrugs, casually.

"My Father has something pla-" Rafael starts laughing at that, interrupting Vasily in the process.

"My Father has something planned." He mocks, in a high pitched voice.

D A V I N A

"Why don't you enlighten us, big boy." I smile sweetly, bending down and resting my hand on my knees to reach his level.

"Why would I do that?" He retorts, before spitting blood in my face.

My face squeezes when I feel the blood drip down my nose. I wipe it off with my sleeve, and glance at it. I blow air out of my mouth, trying my best to put my anger into check.

In a split second, I punch the living hell out of him.

But only once.

Need to keep him alive, or whatever.

His head flips to the other side, blood from his nose dripping.

"Wanna fucking do that again?" I test, gripping his jaw to face me.

No answer.

"That's what I thought." I smirk, and straighten me posture, stretching out my back.

"That's was nice." Lorenzo's sarcastic voice reaches my ear.

"Never asked." I reply, coldly.

I don't think I'll ever see him the same anymore. I don't plan on it anyway. After everything is settled, I don't plan on seeing him anymore.

I walk out of the room, and wash my face because I could see feel the blood germs, or whatever.

"You can't keep ignoring me." Lorenzo follows me.

Why is he still talking.

"Well, I'm not the one who said the things that have been said. Stop trying to pretend everything didn't happen," I dry my face with a towel, taking it off to glare at him through the mirror, "After this is all over, you can finally leave and I won't even blink an eye in your direction."

"Yeah, yeah." He rolls his eyes, and walks away.

Finally.

_______________

We all meet back up the one of the main lounges, and I plop myself down on a couch. Santi and Valentina had arrived shortly, and they were talking to Mariana.

"Well?" Santi asks, his arm still around Valentina.

I shrug, and lean back into the couch.

V A L E N T I N A

As we drive back home in our SUV, I couldn't help but pry in between Lorenzo and Davina's relationship.

Or friendship.

Or companionship?

"Ya' know," I start, "You've lost the girl for good, I believe. Girls like those? They don't give second chances, and I admire that about them."

"Well, you gave me a few second chances." Santi speaks out, looking at me, and then turning away.

"That's because you wouldn't leave me alone." I roll my eyes.

Every time he would mess up, he would either show up to my house or work with flowers. Or he would send me emails or letters after I would block his number.

He knew I wasn't into materialistic things, so he would try to impress me with his love and words.

It worked most of the time, and it still does.

"Oh." Lorenzo's voice breaks the silence, as he sits in the back seat.

"But don't stop trying, I know she's worth it." I nod, a little smile playing on my face.

"What did you say, exactly?" I ask, curious as to what he might've said to get such a reaction from a girl like Davina.

Davina's quite a simple girl. Don't make her mad, and you'll live a simple life. I bet she has a long list of people who have double crossed her, and is slowly making her way down it in an stealthily way.

And my son is probably on that deathly, endless list.

"Stuff." He replies in a monotone voice.

"Tell me." I force, hoping to get it out of him.

If anything, I was on Davina's side. Lorenzo can be quite the trouble maker, trust me, I know. I'm the one who pushed him out.

"Told her she uh," He stumbles on his words, knowing I'd beat his ass for hurting a woman, "That she wasn't worth any of my time."

"Did you now?" I say, in a calm tone.

The men in my family know how I am. I'm strangely calm before the big wave. Lorenzo better prepare himself, because I won't hesitate to hold back.

"Shouldn't blame it all on Lorenzo, my love." Santi speaks up, keeping his gaze out on the road in front of him.

"Don't worry," I fix my hair through the small sun visor mirror, "I'll make you suffer as well."

Though Santi respected me, he did make some stupid mistakes. And I'll be sure to remind him of it for the rest of his life.

I'm kidding, I don't hate him that much. Maybe.

"I believe that you just talking to her makes her want to strangle the living hell out of you." I shrug, flipping the sun visor away.

"Yeah." I can head the frown in Lorenzo's voice.

"Better partner her up before another man claims her as his." I finish off, resting back peacefully knowing that would do the trick.

______________

HI

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING

THE WEDDING JUST FINISHED

ALSO MY COUSIN THINKS LORENZO AND DAVINA ARE PICK MES

DO YALL THINK THA TOO??

ANYWAYS LOVE YALL SM

WORD COUNT: 1060

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 10.6K 95
"Terimakasih adek sudah bertahan" -Bang Cheol "Mas bangga sama adek" -Mas Han "Adek, kamu hebat" -Mas shua "Ayo kita buat kenangan indah bersama" -B...
342K 47.7K 42
"Bawel banget,sih? Bibirnya mau aku sumpel sama bibir aku apa gimana,nih?" Tentang Rose yang bersikeras menolak perjodohan dan Jaehyun yang bersikera...
4.8M 60.1K 40
Cerita Dewasa! Warning 21+ Boy punya misi, setelah bertemu kembali dengan Baby ia berniat untuk membuat wanita itu bertekuk lutut padanya lalu setela...
67.8K 9.3K 45
Tidur dan bermimpilah - Tristan Mungkin Tuhan sedang bermain dengan takdir - Rene