𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙍 ; ovie sok...

By dameronsheart

❝ you're pretty cool, i guess ❞ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ summer thomas didn't think she'd even qualify for love island, let al... More

[00 cast+info]
[01 before the villa]
[02 hot tub hotties]
[03 big decisions and a rodeo]
[04 lazy daze]
[05 definitely not jenga]
[06 michael and summer's love lives]
[07 big-ass love square]
[09 jealousy, jealousy]
[10 girls day]
[11 girls' drama]
[12 bridezilla: queen of the aisle]
[13 hungover starts and shocking finishes]
[14 least compatible ]
[15 sexy dares and food shares]
[16 lucie all alone and another failed anton couple]
[17 new day, new girl]
[18 dates and overthinking]
[19 kiss and tell]
[20 the aftermath]
[21 summer and danny]
[22 run, rabbit, run!]
[23 makeup or breakup?]
[24 never a quiet day in paradise]
[25 bursting balloons]
[26 twitter truths?]
[27 it's a long road to forgiveness]
[28 casa amor, the house of love]
[29 getting to know you]
[30 one kiss is all it takes]
[31 home, sweet home?]
[32 when michael kills the vibe]
[33 facing the fallout]
[34 feeling beachy]
[35 love on the brain]
[36 partying with craig david]
[37 romance in the air]
[38 goodbyes never felt so hard]
[39 he's not you]
[40 a night to remember]

[08 amy's insecurities]

8K 160 27
By dameronsheart

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[08] eighth chapter
episode nine, season 5
-narrative+instagram
word count 1869
> In which Summer
helps console her
friend as she goes
through a rough patch

Summer, Yewande, Anna, Amber, Michael, Danny and Curtis were all sat on the daybed in conversation when Amy walked over. The blonde took a seat on the edge of the bed, not failing to send a glance back over to whoever she had just talked to in the kitchen, before speaking.

"So, I went over to Lucie and said, 'We'll have a girls' chat later because we never see you anymore because you're with your bloody boyfriend,' and I basically got told to fuck off," she told them, scoffing at the last part.

With wide eyes, Amber whispered, "What did they say?"

Amy made a pouting face as she showed what Lucie did, "She went..." making a shocked and insulted face, "And Joe went, 'Fuck off' and erm, 'No she's not, you're always with Curtis.'"

"What the fuck," Summer breathed out, clearly in shock as to why Joe would have told Amy to 'Fuck off'.

"Did she really get funny with you?" Amber asked, sharing a disgusted impression with Summer before they turned back to Amy.

Responding, Amy told the pair, "She went, 'Oh no I'm not'. And he went 'Fuck off Amy, you're always with Curtis'. I went 'No I'm not'."

"You're actually not, though, you're actually not," Amber responded, glancing back up at Joe in the kitchen.

"Exactly," Summer added, "Most of the time, you're with us, that's why it was good you were in the hideaway with Curtis, 'cause you spend hardly any time alone with him."

"That's what I'm saying," Amber nodded along with her, still confused as to why Lucie got iffy with Amy, "Cos you go out for chats and that but not all the time, you're with the girls most the time."

After a moment of silence, Amber looked back to the kitchen with her brows furrowed, "That's weird."

"Super weird," Summer added, looking in the same direction Amber was.

"You know what?" Amy proclaimed, taking a deep breath, "I'm just gonna let it go. I'm gonna do an Elsa - I'm gonna 'let it go'. Maybe I'm a bit old for stuff like this, I'm quite cynical but there we go."

"Yeah, it'll pass, we all have to live together and I'm sure she'll be okay by morning," Summer sighed before turning back to the conversation with the others.

Summer sighed, clearly conflicted with what to do as she spoke, "I do get where Amy is coming from, and it was a dick move for Joe to tell her to fuck off, but at the end of the day, if Lucie is here for love and she is happy in her couple, I don't think Amy should get pissy for her spending time with Joe."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

In the dressing rooms, Molly, Summer and AMber were getting ready for bed when Amy entered in a fluster.

"You alright, Ames?" Summer asked, noticing that the blonde was close to tears.

Looking down the hallway, she asked tentatively, "Where's Curtis gone?"

"He's in there. He's brushing his teeth, what's wrong?" Amber answered her before the three girls walked over to Amy, concern clear on their faces.

"Should we go on the terrace?" Molly asked, just as Lucie walked in.

Amy nodded, walking out and letting the three girls follow her into the warm heat of the evening.

"I knew something was wrong the minute you came up," Molly told the girl as they were taking their seats.

Summer nodded, sharing a glance with Molly before adding, "Aye, I've never seen someone look so upset since my Ma' gave my sister socks for her birthday," earning her a weak chuckle from Amy.

"What's going on? Amber asked her, just as Amy completely broke into tears.

"I just feel, like, completely, like, out of my depth with this whole situation with him, like, I like him so much and I've never met anyone like him, and I know I never thought I'd meet anyone like him, and I just feel like I'm gonna fucking ruin in it," she got out between sobs whilst Molly told her to breathe and Summer rubbed circles on her back.

"Why?" the girl asked her, confused about the doubts she was having with her relationship.

As Amber sat there shocked, Amy continued, "I mean, he's getting really annoyed. I just don't want to push him away."

Summer sucked the side of her cheek subconsciously, obviously not happy with how upset Amy was as Molly told her, "Listen, you're completely overthinking things. Ames, nothing is bad between you two, everything is absolutely fine. You're totally overthinking things."

"You're not gonna ruin it," Amber consoled her, followed by a hum of agreement from Summer as Amy continued.

"I just feel really out of my depth, because I've never been in this situation before. I don't know how to, like, play it, I don't know how to, like, navigate this situation. Like, it's a big deal to me. He thinks I'm being a real bitch, and I'm like, 'You don't understand'."

Molly chimed in then, "He won't think you're being a bitch, though Ames, he won't think you're being a bitch."

The other girls had eventually joined them on the roof terrace and formed a group bubble around the, still quite upset, Amy as she went on to explain what was up, "I was just saying, like, I feel really, like, out of my depth with the whole thing that's going on. Like... I was so excited this morning, like, that we were, like... we'd gone exclusive, that was quite exciting news and stuff. And then he's like, 'You're totally obsessed with this exclusive thing.' Cos I was like, you know..."

"So he's made one comment, and now you're like, 'Ugh'," Molly confirmed, earning her a nod from Amy.

Everyone's heads whipped around upon hearing the terrace door open and Curtis walk out.

"Hi. You all right?" he asked, looking like a puppy with his tail between his legs.

"Yeah, just having a girls chat," the others responded, smiling politely at him, "She's fine, yeah."

Once he had gone, Amy joked, "Do I look fine?" quietly, with an airy laugh before elaborating how she felt, "On the outside, like, I have historically pushed guys away because I am, like, an all-or-nothing girl. If I like someone..."

The others interrupted, telling her how it's okay and she shouldn't push the right person away.

Molly cut in y saying, "This is totally fine. Like, you've done nothing wrong. And when he sees you're upset, he'll hate it. Yeah, he'll hate it."

"Thanks, girls, for coming out," she told the others in the happiest way she could muster.

Summer nodded, "I think you should have a chat with him and make your feelings abundantly clear. Tell him what you feel, don't let him play it down and if he does, tell him to stop. Right?" she told the girl.

"Yeah, ok, I will, but I need to take my makeup off first," she said as she stood up, the others backing way to let her through.

Everybody dispersed to get ready for sleep, Amber caught up with Curtis in the bathroom and let him go down and chat with Amy.

It seemed the pair had made up pretty quickly, for they were being very cuddly in the bed by the time the lights were about to go out.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Summer and the girls got dressed pretty quickly, leaving Amy a good amount of time to try and clear the air with Lucie and Joe.

The latter were chilling on the beanbags in the grass when Tommy asked, "Does anybody know what a grandino is?"

"A grandino?" Joe asked confuedly.

"What the fuck?" Summer asked, "Where's this come from, mate?"

"Jus- just answer it," he shot back, the pair of them chuckling at the random comment.

Amber spoke up, "Grandino... Is that what you get at Starbucks, the biggest one?"

"That's a Grande!" Yewande called from the daybed.

"No, that's a Grande," Michael chuckled, repeating what the girl had called out.

"Oh."

Before anyone had a chance to answer Tommy's question, Anton's phone chimed.

"Guys, I've got a text!" he yelled.

"Message!" Ovie added, making the others chuckle whilstYewande and Danny made their way down from the daybeds.

Boys,
Tonight two new girls will enter the villa. They have chosen three boys they want to date. Each girl has chosen one boy to prepare a starter, one to prepare the main course, and one to prepare dessert.
#dishydates #makeamealofit #hungryeyes

"Look at you, getting excited!" Amber teased Michael, scoffing at his face, "They might not even pick you!"

Not even minutes later, another text alert sounded.

"Oh, shit..." Tommy said, telling the others that it came from his phone, "So..."

Tommy,
Maura has selected you to prepare her starter.

He said aloud, making the others cackle with laughter as he had to take his time in trying to pronounce the name.

"What the fuck am I gonna cook for a starter? Jesus!" Tommy exclaimed, making everyone laugh again.

"Don't worry, Tommy," Summer spoke up, "You can just give her a fuckin' Grandino," she quipped, making the group laugh harder.

A second alert went off as Danny called out, "I got a text."

Danny,
Maura has selected you to prepare her main course.

Finally, Michael's phone went off, signifying the obvious.

Michael,
Maura has selected you to prepare her dessert.

You could tell Amber was not happy by her face, but she was definitely trying to play it off.

Next, Ovie's phone went off, making Summer visibly tense and her eyes go wide as he read out.

Ovie,
Elma has selected you to prepare her starter.

Summer sucked her cheeks in, "Not the best thing to happen especially since we're in a good place right now, but, you know, it is what it is. I'm not gonna be a bitch about it, but I'm definitely not over the moon."

"She better like small meals," Ovie spoke, "Cause I cannot cook for shit," making everyone chuckle.

Then, Anton got a text; everyone knew what that meant.

Anton,
Elma has selected you to prepare her main course.

"Yay!" Amber cheered, glad that Anton finally had a girl that fancied him and not the other way around.

Finally, Tommy's phone went off again, making him read aloud.

Tommy,
Elma has selected you to prepare her dessert.

As Summer turned to look at Molly, she could tell her friend was not pleased with the fact Tommy had been picked twice.

"What are you gonna make?" Amber asked him.

"I- I really don't fucking know," he admitted, making the islanders laugh at his obliviousness.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

INSTAGRAM

summert96 new girls coming in soon! one of them wants to take Ovie on a date *gasp* how do you think our girl will react! tune in tomorrow night at 9 to find out!!

- Carrie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 518 43
Hazel before the villa was just a work obsessed Fashionista, who also has a passion in modelling and dancing. But when her best friend puts her up fo...
34.3K 2.2K 45
College so far has been one word: terrible. But you know what, this summer, it wasn't going to be as terrible. This summer, I was going to be alright...
357K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
81K 595 42
We all know love island where people decide to spend their summers trying to find love with each other while going through challenges and let's not f...