Timari

נכתב על ידי whyamIlikethis200

this is a bat family and miraculous ladybug crossover. the two coffee addicts fall in love. what could go wro... עוד

Marinette
Preparing
First Day in Gotham.
Starting School
Training
last chapter
Authors Note!!!

Friday Night Date.

1.7K 57 20
נכתב על ידי whyamIlikethis200

(Got this off of pintrist credit goes to the artist. Whoever that may be.)

. . . Marinette POV . . .

I picked out the out fit for my date with Tim after school. It'll be fun sneaking around the grumpy cat. The out fit is a white long sleeved shirt with a blue skirt. I had black leggings with is and my black uggs because like I've said a hundred times before. I hate being cold. The weather in Gotham is still quite cold. On Monday, there is supposed to be a heat wave. And then it may still be spring but it will feel like summer.

Before I continue my other comissions, I decided I'm making Tim a blue shirt so that we will match. Good thing I've already got his measurements. A basic t-shirt is easy to make. So I took my white thread and stitched a small coffee cup on the left side of the shirt. I also added MDC on it so it looks like steam is coming out of the cup when really it is my designer name. Since his shirt is now done I balled it up and threw it at him. "There you go. Now we will match." I said with a bright smile. He quickly unfolds it and smiles when he sees the coffee cup on the chest of the shirt. "Thanks Blue. Cant wait." I giggled and started back in on my other commissions.

Thankfully I haven't run out of comissions yet. I almost fell behind in Paris, because I was having fun with Timmy and Jason. Now I'm about a week ahead of schedule. I have about another three weeks of comissions but then it is only a few more that are for like Christmas or Halloween. So far away. I suppose I can get them done early though.

Damian woke up at 5:30 and left to train. His training is exhausting I'm glad I only agreed to three days a week. "Let's make a coffee run Blue." I immediately stood from my chair almost falling in the process. "Lets" is all I say and start walking out the door. Exept I hit the door frame and Tim helped steady me so that I didnt fall. He starts chuckling at me. I scowled and kept walking him right next to me. Atleast I didnt fall down the stairs. We finally made it to the kitchen and started a new pot.

We talked some more. He ended up carrying my cup for me. That is really nice of him. Mainly because I tripped up the stairs. You know my usual clumsiness. I just realised how much of it I left out. Let's just say I'm an embarrassment to human kind. That is how much I triped and ran into stuff. We made it back to my room and I started sewing once more while drinking my coffee.

After a while Alfred came and knocked on my door telling us breakfast is ready. I took a quick shower and put on my shool unoform. I also put in my pigtails. It has been awhile since I wore my hair in pigtails. More like one week but that is awhile for me. I ran downstairs, it looks like I made it here before Tim. I started more coffee and went to eat food. I had two pancakes.

(Yo am I the only one who doesn't care for eggs, like I can eat them once in awhile but not often. They are just kinda rubbery to me. I also dont like bacon because of the fat. It grosses me out)

Timmy came down in his uniform and grabbed our coffee mugs and filled them up before sitting down to eat. He handed me mine. "Danke." I told him "Bitte." He responded. Cool he knows his manners in German. The rest of the sleepy family joined us. I didnt think about it before, because everyone is half awake so nothing goes wrong and there ain't much chatter. That and Bruce, Jason and Dick are normally gone when we sit down to eat. Dick is a police officer and Jason is head of security for WE. It took Jay awhile to get out of the underworld but he finally did it. He ain't completely out of the underworld but enough to make Bruce happy.

Damian came and sat down next to me, Timmy is on my other side. I should not tell the kitten, the kitten will be angry. As funny as it will be to watch, I still want to go on this date. I'll keep it a secret. I downed my coffee and got another. Then we were off to school. Damian sat in between us again. I still find it adorable. My class shot some insults at me as I walked down the halls with Tim. I didn't let it effect me at all. We went through the school day with ease, nothing special happened either so I'm going to skip the boring-ness that is life.

We did our homework in the car. Damian didnt ride back to the Manor with us this time. We told Alfred about our date later, and not to sett us up at the table. He was however right infront of the front door waiting for us. We made sure not to hold hands to make it easier to sneak away from the kitten. Tim told me earlier that he'd drive us wherever for our date. I never found the garage in this place though. We went our separate ways and changed.

After we both changed, I followed Timmy to the garage. We climbed into a black car and he started driving us. I turned on the radio so we can jam to Jagged Stone. We went to a different coffee shop. Apparently he has favorite coffee shops all over the place. Indecisive like me, reasonable.

We both got a large coffee, triple chocolate muffin, and a turnover. I love baked goods for a breakfast themed supper. Then we sat down to wait. We just talked like we usually would.

"So Blue, Marinette. I really like you. So I would like to be your boyfriend, would you be my girlfriend?" Tim asks rather awkwardly. I let out a soft chuckle before speaking. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Timmy." Then I beamed at him. We then continued our mindless chatter about anything and everything. Sadly, it started getting late. We ordered another round of coffee to go. Once we got that Tim started driving. At first I thought we were going back to the Manor but then I noticed we weren't. Probably another surprise stop.

We stopped near one of the bat entrances at the end edge of the city. From her all we could see was the ocean. You could smell the salt and it was beautiful. You could see where the pollution faded so we could see some more stars. Since it is also Gotham, we could hear police sirens going off. We sat on the hood of the car and continued talking. "This is one of my favorite spots to come and think away from my siblings." Tim says softly. "I see why, it is the edge. Just further out it is less polluted and we can see a few stars." I said before looking over at him.

He looked nervous again. It took me a second but I figured out why. There were people surrounding us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding
.
He definitely is getting nervous about something though. Very hesitantly he placed one hand on my cheek. Ever so slowly his head inched closer to mine. Myvhands quickly grabbed hold of his shirt, I pulled him closer. Our lips mett softly, Not surprisingly he tasted like coffee. It was calming to me. Our kiss slowly deepened.

Now that I think about it everything has happened so fast. Tim and Jason came to Paris, I wasnt alone anymore. A week later and Hawkmoth was gone. Another week later and I was out of the hell hole of Paris. I climbed out of the dark abyss inside of me. With the help of my new friends. Scratch the friends, thease people are family at this point. Another week has passed and now I'm dating Timmy. My Timmy, we are already dating after knowing each other for just 3 weeks. Considering that we both are insomniacs it should probably be double that, because people usually dont spend all night talking to the other person. Right? I need more coffee.

We kissed a few more times while talking. Then we finally decided to head back to the Manor. Time to face the teasing and grumpy kitty. My fellow coffee addict drove us home. We did attempt to sneak past the family. Which was actually really easy. A little too easy. Whatever. I opened my bedroom door. That would be why. They are all sitting on my bed playing uno. Just waiting for us to get back. Jokes on them because Tim went to his own room.

I walked into my closet gently shut the door and but on some comfy clothes. Then I came back out. Much to my amusment, that is when Tim enters my room also now in comfy clothes and with his laptop so he can work. The family quickly finishes the game of uno they are on. "So how was it?" Dick squeals. Nearly bursting everyone's eardrums. "Great." I respond. "We went to another coffee shop and got baked breakfast goods for supper and large coffees. Then we sat by the ocean for awhile." I continued. The boys raise their eyebrows at me waiting for more. "Um we also talked like we always do." I say trying to settle their curiosity. "Poor innocent Blueberry." Jason says under his breath. I make the 'oh' face. "Well in that case Jay we did kiss." I say nonchalantly while going to sit at my desk. I felt the energy in the room shift.

I swiveled around in my chair to look. Bruce looked proud and the energy shift was because now Jason and Damian were glaring at Tim. Then Dick started squealing. "Both of you quit glaring at my boyfriend. He is your brother you should be proud." I yell at Jason and Damian. Pointing glares at both of them. My glares were cut short by more squealing from Dick, and I think I seen a small smile on Bruce's face. Jay and Damian are now giving me a weird look. Of disbelief? I roll my eyes.

I've decided I'm wearing my Red Robin shirt tomorrow.

.
.
.

1776 words

.
.
.
.
.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

958K 36.2K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...