Fairy Tail's Dying Will (Disc...

Oleh demetriusperry

"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popu... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1 Fairy Tail
Chapter 2 The Beginning Part 1
Chapter 3 The Beginning Part 2
Chapter 4 The Beginning Part 3
Chapter 5 Poison Cooking and the Crybaby
Chapter 6 New Target, Haru Miura
Chapter 7 Doctor
Chapter 8 Older Brother?!
Chapter 9 The First Move
Chapter 10 Gang Vs Mafia
Chapter 11 Beast vs Swordsman
Chapter 12 The Final Dying Will Bullet
Chapter 13 Homura vs The Shadow
Chapter 14 Break In
Chapter 15 Control
Chapter 16 Awakening
Chapter 17 Homura vs Mukuro
Chapter 18 Party and a Grim Surprise
Chapter 19 Phantom Lord
Chapter 20 We Are Fairy Tail
Chapter 21 Revenge
Chapter 22 Fifteen Minutes
Chapter 23 Heated Battle
Chapter 24 Element Four
Chapter 25 Rain vs Ice & Lightning
Chapter 26 Howl of the Loser
Chapter 27 Flames of Resolve
Chapter 28 Brothers By Flames
Chapter 29 Flames
Chapter 30 End of the War
Chapter 31 Tutors
Chapter 32 Tutors II
Chapter 33 New Enemy Approaching

Chapter 34 The Gap

388 6 1
Oleh demetriusperry

As Homura was in his normal Dying Will Mode, he quickly threw a punch at Squalo. Seeing this, the man caught Homura's right fist with ease. When he saw the Dying Will Flame on Homura's head and his X-Gloves, Squalo smiled.

"The emblem on these gloves, that Dying Will Flame.......yep, you're the kid i've been hearing about lately."

"I'M NOT FINISHED!!!!"

Homura jabs Squalo in the stomach with his knee, forcing the man to let go of his right hand. Soon the boy lunged toward Squallo as he clenched his fists. Just as Homura threw his fist at Squalo, the man caught his punch with ease and slams him to the ground. Afterwards, he threw Homura at a wall. While this happened, Reborn looked at his student.

"This is his current limit. The Dying Will Pills are being restocked, so if he wants to enter Hyper Dying Will Mode, he'll need to use the bullet. But given the recoil the bullet will have on him afterwards, since he's still recovering, it'll do more harm than good. Not to mention........."

"Voi!!!! Are you really suppose to be the candidate to be Vongola Decimo?! You're far too weak!!!!"

"I'm not done ye-"

Just as Homura lunged towards Squalo, the man slammed his fist onto the boy's head and then kneed him in his gut. As Squalo walked forward, he soon points his blade at Homura, who's Dying Will Flame went out as he lost consciousness.

"This is just pathetic. You may as well just abandon the mafia world. Your so weak its a miracle you didn't die before now. Have a fun trip in the afterli-"

"What do you think you're doing to my son, you piece of shit?"

Just as Squalo heard this voice, he quickly jumped backwards as a wall of flames was now between Homura and himself. As he looked forward, he couldn't believe what who he saw in front of him.

"The King of Destruction....Hibachi Shinmon!!"

"I'm only allowing you three seconds to run. Use it wisely, boy."

The intense heat from his flames, the overwhelming presence he exuded. Squalo could tell right away that fighting this man would result in his own death. However, a smirk appeared on Squalo's face as he turned away from Hibachi and the group.

"Fine then, Hibachi Shinmon. However, i'm taking these along the road!!!!!"

Just as Squalo ran off, Hibachi and Basil saw what was in Squalo's possession. The box containing the rings. As Basil had a look of regret on his face for letting the rings getting taken, Hibachi had a calm expression as he picked up Homura. Just as he was planning to walk off, Hibachi looked at Reborn.

"I didn't think we'd meet so soon, Hibachi."

"......thanks for looking after the brat. Knowing him, he'll freak out the moment he wakes up. Let's take him somewhere safe so I can explain."

"Right."

~A few minutes later~
Homura was seen slowly opening his eyes. When he was looking around, he saw that he was in a bed. As he looked to the side, he saw Basil in another bed covered in bandages. Suddenly Homura jumped out of bed.

"Where am I?! What's going on?! What happened to that long-haired guy?!"

"You were soundly defeated, Homura. Not only that, he managed to get the remaining Vongola Rings. Now shut up already!"

Just as Homura got out of bed, he was immediately kicked back into it by Reborn. As Homura felt his head aching in pain, two thoughts occured to him at the moment.

"Reborn, why didn't you help?"

"I couldn't help. He was a member of Vongola so I couldn't get involved."

"EH!!!!!!!!! That guy was a member of Vongola!!!!!!!!! Why was a member of Vongola trying to kill me?!"

"That man was part of Varia, an independent assassination squad under the Vongola Famiglia. Homura, do you know just how precious that ring around your neck is?"

When Reborn asked Homura that question, the boy looked downwards to look at the ring. It had a lot of sentimental value to him, but was it really worth a large sum of money.

"What you and a few of your guardians have are known as the Vongola rings. You could say having them all together is a right of passage for you to become the boss of Vongola."

"How many are there in total?"

"Storm, Rain, Lightning, Cloud, Mist, Sun, and finally the one that encompasses all, Sky. There are 7 Vongola Rings in total. On our end, we have 4 of them in our possession. The Sky, Storm, Rain, and Sun Vongola Rings. If that box actually contained the rest the rest they would've gotten all of them."

"You got that right, Reborn."

Homura and Reborn turned around as they saw Dino. Soon Dino smirked as he held a box in his hands. Homura's eyes widen in shock with what he saw. Three. He saw three rings dwelling within the box.

"It can't be, Dino, are those-"

"You got it, Homura. The Mist, Cloud, and Lightning Rings."

As Homura looked at the rings, Reborn quickly jumped in the air and got the box from Dino. Soon Reborn began to walk away as he was now proceeding to go along to the next phase of the plan he had devised.

"The rings that Squallo person had were fakes in case something like this happened. However, with how authentic they appear, it might take them a week or so to find out they're fake. While I hold on to the rings for your guardians who haven't received them yet, i'll leave your training to him."

Without saying anything else to Homura, Reborn began to leave the hospital room. As he did, he saw a single person walking towards Homura's room. Soon Reborn said one thing to the man in charge of Homura's training.

"I am his tutor, however, I think he won't grow as much this time with a tutor. That's why he'll need you. He'll need his father this time."

"Hmph. I know, that's why I'll help it burn brighter. His will of fire."

"I'm counting on you, Hibachi."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

815 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
270K 6.4K 16
The war with Zeref was going good for Fairy Tail. The was winning the war turning Zeref's demons onto their side or ending their lifes. It was going...
72.2K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
20.1K 552 14
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...