Make You Feel My Love

By xprincessstatusx

The story of Dorinda & Smoke 🤍 More

First Time
I Promise
Catch A Feel
I Need You
Medicine
Game Over
ShotGun
Tryna Fuck
Don't Run
Fix It Now
Best Friend
Don't Let Her Go
The Meeting
Skin
Under Your Submission
Sex Again?
Promise Ring?
Presence Is A Past
Old Cougar
Blame Game
It's Time
The Promise
The Actual End

Finally His

1.1K 48 25
By xprincessstatusx

Dorinda

Once Maurice and I became official, I couldn't help but be on a cloud. The way that man made me feel it was beyond words and indescribable. I loved being around him and I loved the effect that he had on me. Things felt as though they wouldn't get any better moving forward between us.

Hearing my phone vibrate, I was snatched out of my thoughts by a text message. Looking at it, a smile formed on my face.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆 :
In honor of ya being mine officially I wanna take ya on our first date tonight. I'll pick ya up around 7, be ready fah daddy

Biting my lip, I sent him a quick text back and flirted a little getting the response I wanted out of him.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆:
Aite, keep it up ma and Ima fuck you up tonight

I responded with a 'you promise?' knowing exactly what I was doing to him.

I knew he was chuckling even though I wasn't around him.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆:
See you tonight babygirl

It felt so good to be claimed by him. I tried my best to behave, but I just couldn't help myself. He made me want to be bad. He had me hooked on his loving.

"Hey, mama. Why does it feel like we haven't talked in forever?" Nikkia asked, coming into my room.

"That's because you don't live here anymore. Once you moved out it was as if you forgot about your poor mama."

"Well, I'm sorry mama. You know I've been so busy with my GT products and trying to get that off the ground that's all that I've been thinking about lately, but you seemed to be doing good ma. You even got a glow on you. Are you seeing someone? Daddy told us that you and him aren't seeing eye to eye." Nikkia said.

"Your father has been seeing Savannah, honey. She's pregnant and they're getting married. How does that make you feel?" I asked.

She looked at me quietly for a moment before exhaling.

"Honestly? I feel betrayed ma. Savvy was my best friend then dad just came out the blue and took her from me. It broke my heart when I first found out about it, but I'm learning to deal with it. Life goes on mommy. I can't sit back and wallow in that forever. How does that make you feel?"

"Well.... I would be okay if he would go ahead and give me the divorce I've been asking for. He said he's taking me to court to reclaim his last name so that I won't have any leverage over his new 'wife' I don't understand how he can marry someone while still being married to someone else." I said.

"He can't mama. That's illegal in at least five different states. He has no choice but to give you a divorce. If he doesn't give it to you and still tries to marry her you can take him to court ma."

It was as if those words turned a lightbulb on in my head. Nikki was absolutely right. I was going to take him to court and this time I'd be sure to win. He didn't stand a chance especially after all the evidence I'd bring up against him in the courtroom.

"You're so smart, babygirl. Thank you for that brilliant idea, because that's exactly what I'm going to do. I appreciate that little bit of information." I said, hugging her.

She smiled as she hugged me back.

"You're welcome mama. I love you and I hope that I get to meet whoever's blowing your back in half."

Breaking the hug, I looked at her.

"How'd you-"

"You're glowing mama. I peeped that when I walked through the door. Anyone could see that from a mile away. Who is he?" Nikkia asked.

I chuckled softly before looking down.

"His name is Maurice. You'll get to meet him soon, hopefully. Don't tell your brother and most importantly don't tell your aunties or Kierra. I want to tell them on my own timing. When the time is right." I said.

"Your secret is safe with me. I can't wait to meet him." I hugged her again before she left.

Going into my closet. I decided to go ahead and start getting ready for my date with my baby. Since the time had gotten away from me. It was already 4 and he'd be picking me up at 7.

I took a shower, did my hair and makeup, then put on my dress. By the time I was done getting ready it was 6:55. I had five minutes to spare. I looked at my phone seeing that I had a text.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆:
I'm outside bae. I know ya already dressed so you can come out.

I chuckled realizing he knew me well.

Me:
I'm on my way out now daddy

Grabbing my clutch, I made my way out my house. When I went out he was already standing by the passenger door in a suit and tie. He looked so handsome.

"You are so fine, damn." I said, biting my lip.

"I could say the same shit fah you ma. Get ya sexy ass in dis car." Smoke said, opening the door.

I smiled before getting in the car. He closed the door behind me before getting in on the driver's side. I brushed the side of his face as he held my hand in his and we rode in comfortable silence. After about a good fifteen minutes we arrived to a location. He kissed my hand before getting out.

"Can I blindfold ya ma?" Smoke asked.

"Is this apart of the kinky sex we're going to have tonight?" I asked.

Smoke chuckled before shaking his head.

"Not quite. I just want you to be surprised. Cooperate beauty."

"Alright fine." I smirked.

I allowed him to blindfold me before he helped me out the car then led me inside the place. He led me by my hand before we finally reached the destination. Once we got there he slowly removed the blindfold. Looking at the place, I placed my hand over my heart as I gasped. It was so beautiful.

"Baby, you rented an aquarium out? How did you- when did you have the time?" I asked.

"A nigga made time. I'd do anything fah ya ma." Smoke said.

My heart melted at his words. He was so sweet to me.

"Awww, this is so sweet. Thank you." I said, kissing his lips.

Greg had never done anything like this for me before. It was honestly so thoughtful.

We took our seats at the table as a chef came out and brought us our silver platters. He sat two wineglasses in front of us and a bottle of Stella Rosa.

"Thank you so much. Baby, this is so beautiful. I still can't believe you did this." I said, looking around the place.

"Well, believe it shorty. We got the whole place to ourselves." Smoke said.

Biting my lip, I looked at the platter as we took the lids off. My platter had seasoned grilled chicken, greens, black eyed peas, and macaroni and cheese. His platter had stuffed salmon, grilled asparagus, spinach, and macaroni and cheese.

I said grace as we began to dig in and eat. I bit my chicken and practically moaned at how good it was.

"Oh my God.... this is so good. Who cooked this?" I asked.

"Dave hooked a nigga up. I ain't tell him it was fah us, but I did tell him that I needed him to cook it. He loves to cook. I told the nigga he should open his own restaurant but the fool don't listen."

"He really should. Him and Karen would have the baddest business booming in town. But enough about them..... I want to talk about us." I said.

Smoke chuckled at my words.

"What you wanna talk about ma?" Smoke asked.

"Well, for one.... I feel like we don't know anything about each other. Well you know about me. You know that I'm a mother to two grown children, I'm a sister to four other sisters, I'm an auntie, I'm in a loveless marriage to an asshole, and I'm a God-fearing woman with a very ratchet hood side, but I don't know much about you. Tell me something."

"Well, I'm 25, I was a music major, and I'm the oldest of four siblings." Smoke said, taking a sip of his wine.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

Smoke sighed as he looked at me.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Nah, ma. It's coo. Ya deserve to know. My moms and my step pops raised me ta be the man I am today. I ain't eva met my real pops, but what I heard bout him I don't eva wanna. He used to beat my moms. He'd beat ha so bad she'd be in the hospital fah days at a time. Then she'd just come home like nothing eva happened. One day he almost killed ha. He burned her with a pot of boiling hot water then beat ha with a cast iron skillet. She found the strength ta leave after dat."

Placing my hand over my heart, I looked at him.

"Wow.... I am so sorry Maurice. I'm glad that she found the strength to leave." I said.

"Yeah, she left but it left a young nigga scarred hearing those horror stories about him. I done seen a lot growing up but all in all it created me into the man dat I am today. I used to have dreams to be the biggest rapper in the game, but I ended up getting into the street life and dat ended up being my outcome instead" Smoke said.

"Why didn't you get into your music?"

"Cause no one eva took a young nigga seriously.  No one had faith in me or believed in me. I still got dreams of making dat dream come true."

Reaching over the table, I grabbed his hand and held it as I looked into his eyes.

"I believe in you baby. I believe that you can be bigger than your dreams and reach heights you've never even thought of. You have so much potential. You just have to let it shine."

"Thank you fah believing in me ma. I appreciate dat." Smoke said.

"Of course." I said, taking another sip of my wine.

"Ya probably wanna know how my sex addiction came about huh?"

"I do." I said.

"Well, when I was four years old I was sexually violated by a male family member. Dat pain drove me to do anything just ta hide the fact dat I was hurting. So, I started sleeping with a bunch of different females. I'd sleep around just to numb the pain. One day I slept with a girl that had a boyfriend and him and I came to blows. A nigga almost lost his life dat day. It slowed me down, but it didn't change the fact that I had a sex addiction. I learned to cope another way. I started drinking and getting high and dat shit ain't last long either. So, then I turned back to my music and started spilling my heart on the pages. I still write songs even til this day."

"Can I hear one of them?" I asked.

"Yeah, shorty. I'll freestyle something fah you right quick. I wrote this song bout my biological pops it's called Just Like You. It goes something like.... this."

I don't wanna be nothing like you
I don't wanna be just like you
I don't wanna be anything like you
I don't wanna be just like you
Look, I don't wanna be no fuck nigga
I don't wanna sell drugs, nigga
I don't wanna fuck mad hoes and then claim I can't find love with 'em
I don't wanna be no super thug
I don't ever wanna get tripped up
I don't wanna get drunk and high and spend all my time in the strip club
Look, I don't wanna ever go to jail and shit
Serve time and get bail and shit
Be a bum and start stealing shit, fuck around and die and go to hell and shit
Yo, I don't wanna be jobless
And I don't wanna be heartless
Run around, tryna start shit, pickin' fights, thinkin' I'm hot shit, yeah
I don't wanna become vengeful
And I ain't into what you're into
Pray to god I don't run into someone just like you
My one issue, hope one day, that shit does hit you
'Cause you so goddamn judgemental and I don't wanna, look

"Wow, you're good baby. You should definitely look into doing more with your music. That is your purpose. You're so much more than just a gangster. You're more than your outer appearance. You're going to be big one day. Mark my words."

Smoke looked at me for a moment. Seeing him get teary-eyed made me place my hand over my heart. He was a man that was hood but also had emotions and empathy. He was so perfect.

Scooting my chair back, I stood up and walked over to him.

"Maurice, I have a question...." I trailed seductively.

"Wassup ma?" Smoke asked, wiping his eyes.

"Have you ever had sex in an dark empty aquarium?"

Smoke chuckled at my words.

"Nah, ma. I can't say dat I have."

"Well, you're about to. You can check that off your bucklist." I smirked.

"Come here sexy."

I chuckled before straddling his lap. Feeling his hand go underneath my dress, I gasped then moaned before placing my face in his neck.

"I see you came prepared huh?" Smoke chuckled, referring to me not wearing any panties.

Hearing him unzip his pants, I hissed out as he slid me onto his dick. Once I was down on him fully, I began to bounce up and down as he grabbed my throat and tongued me down. He smacked my ass making me moan louder as I continued bouncing up and down on his dick as we fucked each other.

The feeling of him being inside me never ceased to amaze me. He was so good to me.

I was so happy that I was finally his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.9K 111
Just read
196K 5.3K 24
This story belongs to @Amberwolf2377 go follow her by May 3rd because my account is about to be deleted.
13.4K 692 19
Jacky & Jay lovestory ❤️