Joyce, My Love ~ Sirius Black

由 deadbr0therlov3r

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ ᴸᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʷᵇᵉʳʳʸ ᶠⁱᵉˡᵈˢ ⁻⁻⁻ ᴺᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ʳᵉᵃˡ ⁻⁻ ᴬⁿ... 更多

• ᴊᴏʏᴄᴇ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ •
• ᴄᴀꜱᴛ •
• ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ •
• ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɪ •
• ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɪɪ •
• ᴏɴᴇ •
• ᴛᴡᴏ •
• ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ •
• ꜰᴏᴜʀ •
• ꜰɪᴠᴇ •
• ꜱɪx •
• ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ •
• ɴɪɴᴇ •
• ᴛᴇɴ •
• ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ •

• ᴇɪɢʜᴛ •

365 8 2
由 deadbr0therlov3r

" apologies „

TW: mentions of outing.

"WE'RE GOING HARD and fast lads!" Mitchell yelled, pacing back and forth in front of his team. James and Sirius snickered not-so-quietly at the sexual innuendo. The blonde McKinnon boy was exhilarated for try-outs.

Last year's team was good but Mitchell needed to win, badly. The current team was good but the teamwork wasn't great.

Sirius and Marlene were currently Beaters and they worked fantastically together. Mitchell McKinnon, Malcolm McGonagall, and Cheryl Abbott played as Chasers. Jocelyn Potter was Keeper, whilst her twin brother either played as Seeker or Chaser.

The problem started by Jocelyn usually passing to Marlene, even when Sirius was the better option. Then after Cheryl and Marlene broke up in 4th year, they avoided each other at all costs. Sirius and James would often distract each other on the field and other times they would get extremely competitive towards each other and that was quite similar with the two Potters, who just wanted to one-up each other. Mitchell and Marlene would usually bicker, like siblings do, however she also very rarely listen to the captain, having very little respect for him. And poor Malcolm just wanted to play Quidditch.

But it was no matter because Mitchell saw 7 talented, hard-working, and passionate people who loved this sport as much as he did.

"Ok! We're gonna start training! So we're gonna do some drills. Everyone up, do 5 laps." They all stood up, walking towards their brooms, "sorry guys, no brooms." The team groaned but followed anyway.

Not many were watching the first training session of 1975 but those who were were happy to support their friends and team.

Lily, Remus, Peter, and Dorcas were watching from a distance, freezing their fucking asses off.

Since James and Sirius found out about Remus, they hadn't truly talked. Remus and Jocelyn became attached at the hip (more than previously) and both essentially ignored James and Sirius. James and Sirius tried to apologize any chance they could but were denied every attempt. Remus just wanted to forget everything and go back to normal, but Jocelyn insisted the silent treatment was necessary.

As the Gryffindor team ran, Marlene and Jocelyn chatted, well they tried to at least. Sirius continuously attempted to interrupt the duo, making up ridiculous excuses.

For his fourth and final attempt, the girl was interrupted by a young Sirius Black yelling, "Oh Godric! I've hurt my ankle! The only person who I will let help me is Jocelyn Potter!" In which Joss responded with, "cry about it Black, see what I care!"

Sirius groaned and began to create another scheme. "Alright lads, get your brooms, we're doing team drills!"

It was Sirius, James and Cheryl vs Jocelyn, Marlene and Malcolm.

Sirius and Marlene were beaters, Cheryl and Malcolm were chasers and James and Jocelyn were the keepers.

The game started with Sirius hitting the Quaffle to Cheryl, who was quickly blocked by Marlene. Marlene threw the ball towards Malcolm, who shot in James's hoop. James tried to stop it but failed immaturely, making a childish pout. James and Sirius threw it back and forth multiple times. Still mad at the two, Jocelyn bolted away from her position. She jammed herself in between them, giving her the perfect opportunity to grab the Quaffle and shoot it into her brother's hoop. The group celebrated before,

"That was so a cheat! You couldn't do that in a real game!" Shouted James from the other side of the field. "Well then lucky it isn't a real game then!" Marlene defended her friend.

"Sorry, guys," Mitchell said after blowing his whistle, "Potter," he looked at Joss, "unfortunately, they're right," Joss grumbled childishly in response.

"Alright! Switch now! No Keepers, only Chasers and Beaters. Got it? Good!" Mitchell threw the Quaffle up in the air.

Sirius and Jocelyn immediately raced towards the ball, tackling each other to get it. As if there wasn't anyone else playing, the two continued to bait each other. Sirius gained possession. He flew around the field, making Jocelyn chase him around. To surrounding audiences, they both looked crazy, it was simply a wild goose chase. But being the smartass Jocelyn was, she began to weigh her options. She could just force him to go around a few more times, making himself sick, or...

Jocelyn impulsively switched directions. She smirked to herself as Sirius glanced behind him, expecting to see Joss but alas, it was too late. The Potter girl quickly lifted herself, making sure the idiot didn't bump into her. She didn't exactly think it through because, as they passed each, Sirius gripped onto the girl's white sneakers. Before she could comprehend, the two were on top of each other, groaning in pain.

The whistle blew and the rest of the team either left to showers or talk to their friends. Jocelyn scoffed, trying to move off of Black. But before she got the chance, Sirius gripped the side of Potters' waistband.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jocelyn rolled her eyes, "let go of me."

"No, I need to talk to you and either way, I like the position we're in," he flirted. Jocelyn straddled the boy, who was gripping her sides firmly. She could feel the heated marks of his hands growing on each side of her waist as she looked at Sirius, who laid on his back, his long black hair sprawled out behind him, a handsome smirk adorned his smug face. Jocelyn stubbornly crossed her arms, "say it! Before I get myself kicked out of school for cursing the shit outta you."

He sighed, noticing the pale pink that was growing on her cheeks, "I wanted to say I'm sorry." Joss's head snapped back to Sirius. Shocked as the words that slipped out of his mouth processed in her head. Sirius Black never apologized. Letting out a "hmph," Joss tried to compose herself.

"Joyce," He lifted his hand off of her hip, grasping her pale cheeks with his accessorised hand. He forcefully moved her head to face him, he looked sternly into her eyes.

He decided she looked different. Jocelyn took off her glasses when playing Quidditch and she looked good either way but he knew it wasn't that. Was it the livid glint in her eye? The annoyance that radiated off her? Was it the clenched jaw that Sirius didn't want to admit he found attractive? He wasn't sure. Maybe it wasn't even her? This new emotion he felt towards the Potter girl, made him feel offbeat. He wasn't himself. He never apologized, ever. But he knew what was right.

It was his fault, he knew that. Jocelyn wouldn't have been mad if James and Sirius just broke into the room. She probably would have been impressed. He knew the only reason she was like this was that they hurt someone she loved deeply.

So, yes. It wasn't Joyce, it was him.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry, not just to Remus but to you too. It was wrong what James and I did and we both regret it. James is miserable not talking to you or Moony. And I hate seeing him like this and to be quite frank, pissing you off isn't as fun when I don't get a reaction out of you." He softly chuckled at the end. "Breaking in and going through your stuff was a dick move and what happened with Moony was even more of a dick move so, after we apologise to both of you, can we move on?"

"You can't even say it, can you?" She chuckled insincerely. "You said 'what happened with Moony'. What did happen with Moony, Black? I can't remember." Sirius froze, not knowing what to say. "You outed him, Sirius," she spat. "I'm not even that pissed about you going through my stuff but you and my stupid brother outed my best friend. Now I am angry about that, no, furious about that. So instead of trapping me in some kind of sexual pose, I expect you to get on your hands and knees and beg."

She kicked herself off of Sirius, standing above him. "I wasn't joking," she smiled sadistically, "beg."

After a minute of him not moving, she flashed him an evil wink and said; "pity."

NOTE FROM YOUR FAV:
• Hey yall, this was kinda, very lowkey, secretly, a tiny bit kinky :)
• also v short and a filler !!
• Make sure to eat, drink, take care of yourself and others !!
• Love y'all <3

• 1376 story word count •

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.2M 109K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
237K 8.1K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
75.6K 1.5K 23
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...
142K 5.1K 65
❝ 𝙋𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧, 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧... ❞ The story here is quite...