• ꜰɪᴠᴇ •

" the hidden treasure „

    EVER SINCE THE PARTY, James made sure to keep an extra eye on his little sister and best friend

    EVER SINCE THE PARTY, James made sure to keep an extra eye on his little sister and best friend. He tried to act nonchalant but failed miserably. He was attempted to ask Remus about it but was stopped by Lily. After the conversation had finished, he was so mesmerised by the redhead, he had forgotten what he was even doing.

So when Jocelyn and Sirius were paired together in Defence Against The Dark Arts, James was over the moon, knowing Sirius would make sure Remus and Joss would stay apart.

"That is enough!" Professor Tunick cried angrily. "This class has gotten out of hand! Everyone take your things and stand up! I'm moving the pairs around." She shrilled in a strong Irish accent. "Did I stutter?" She barked after no one went, "move!"

Once everyone had stood next to the older witch she began to yell names.

"Evans and Pettigrew."

"Meadows and Smith."

"Rosier and McKinnon."

"Longbottom and Snape."

"Bones and Fortescue."

"Lupin and Potter."

As the teacher said that, both twins began to walk over to where the werewolf sat. Realising the mistake, the Potters looked over their shoulders, silently asking who she meant.

"Oh, I apologise, you two. Mr Potter, please take the seat next to Mr Lupin."

After another few minutes, the people left standing next to the teacher was Jocelyn, Theodore Nott, Petunia Parkinson and Sirius Black. Jocelyn was most definitely screwed, having despised each of them equally. She crossed her fingers behind her back, hoping to get Parkinson but no, to just her luck, the teacher announced to the class,

"Potter and Black, go to the corner and Parkinson and Nott please go in front of them."

Sighing deeply, Joss began to walk to the corner, making eye contact with Remus, who smiled sympathetically. Before she could sit, "M'lady," Sirius took her chair out from under the table.

Jocelyn placed her books on the wooden desk before glaring at the boy. Rolling her eyes, she began to mumble a quiet, "thank you," until the chair under her disappeared. Acting on impulse, she grabbed the closest thing next to her, which so happened to be her ink and quill. Jocelyn yelped.

"Miss Potter!" Professor Tunick scolded before gliding over to the girl, "oh my," the woman examined the scene before her.  Jocelyn Potter was lying on the floor, groaning in pain, with a large black splotch in the middle of her white button-up. Next to the girl laid a broken ink bottle.

The class broke out in quiet snickers before, "you are excused Miss Potter, please go clean up," The teacher said, clearly not impressed. "Freaking Potters," the teacher rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath.