Come Back

By chaejinnliii

It's been five years since Rosé and Jisoo parted ways. Five years since Rosé saw Jisoo, or talked to her. Are... More

Come Back- 1
Come Back- 2
Come Back-3
Come Back- 4
Come Back- 5
Come Back- 6
Come Back- 7
Come Back- 8
Come Back- 9
Come Back- 10
Come Back- 11
Come Back- 12
Come Back- 13
Come Back- 14
Come Back- 15
Come Back- 16
Come Back- 17
Come Back- 18
Come Back- 19
Come Back- 20
Come Back- Chaeng And Jisoo

Disclaimer

347 8 0
By chaejinnliii

I'm very sorry if anyone misconceived Chapter 6 of Come Back because of my typos or anything else, I haven't really gone through it yet and I give my sincerest apologies to you but NO ONE was RAPED in that chapter or Come Back at all. Anything close to that that happened was just attempted sexual harassment. That's all. Thank you and have a nice day.

And also, thank you to chinita676 for letting me know about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.8K 53
Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life ever since that man stepped into their h...
1.4M 37.6K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
51K 1.7K 5
Jennie struggles after her break up with Rosé, which ultimately leads to the demise of Blackpink, as well. When Jennie meets Rosé after more than a...
280K 8.5K 51
After the accident happened over 10 years ago that killed both of her parents, Lalisa Manoban, a Lead Inspector of the Korean Police Department, her...