Austin Mahone the bad boy

Od mahomieandAustin

amber is the new girl in high school it turns in one day she bumps into Austin mahone the bad boy but does s... Viac

Austin Mahone the bad boy
Austin mahone the bad boy
Austin Mahone the bad boy
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors note

Austin Mahone the bad boy

200 3 0
Od mahomieandAustin

Austin pov
She is so pretty i just can't stop thinking about her she is just so beautiful that i just wanted to kiss.after i said in my thoughts I asked her that i had a party tomorrow night at 8:00 she said no then i asked her why she said well that everybody gets drunk,people have sex,ad that we sleep at the party i told well is that because your a chicken then she said no i'm not a chicken she said that's what they all say i said fine I'll go to the party she said well see u at the party i said fine she said ok then i left her house.

Ambers pov

I think i just got myself in a situation right now i think i just got played by a bad boy i said in my head. Called my dad and see if i could go he said sure but tomorrow he had to go to work and he want be back till next friday oh no now i will be home alone. After that i called jessie and said that I'm going to a party and she is coming because i don't want to be alone at the party she said ok i will go to the party she said ok bye i said.

Skip hours later
The next day when i was in school boys kept looking at me i wonder why but then when i saw austin kissing this against my locker i said can u guys move but they didn't but this boy was as cute as austin his name was justin bieber and he helped with my books and sparks flew but i also liked austin too now this was a big situation here

AUTHORS NOTE
hey guys i will update today later or tomorrow hope u love it and don't forget to vote and comment so i can right more stories and don't forget to see my other book called"being famous with austin mahone".

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...