Love, Somebody ~ Marauder's E...

By 888AthenaBlack888

Maeve Macmillan liked to write. It didn't matter if it was writing her thoughts in her diary, short stories... More

LOVE, SOMEBODY
Prologue | maeve gets a letter. and hurt.
Chapter 1 | maeve observes. and writes.
Chapter 2 | maeve pays attention. sometimes.
Chapter 3 | maeve loves words. and forgets them.
Chapter 4 | maeve isn't weird. hopefully.
Chapter 5 | maeve is lovely. studies are not.
Chapter 6 | maeve likes butterflies. not beetles.
Chapter 7 | maeve reads smiles. her friend reads books detailing murder.
Chapter 8 | maeve had a puppy. she also had peace.
Chapter 9 | maeve has a plan. sort of.
Chapter 10 | maeve still has writer's block. most unfortunate.
Chapter 11 | maeve wants to sleep. and eat chocolate pudding.
Chapter 12 | maeve pens a note to herself. and goes on a walk.
Chapter 13 | maeve's grammar skills are good. as is chocolate pudding.
Chapter 14 | maeve forgets to write. but she does make a friend.
Chapter 15 | maeve hugs a pillar. she's only human.
Chapter 16 | maeve hates thieves. and rumours.
Chapter 17 | maeve did a thing. a bad thing.
Chapter 18 | maeve rejects chocolate pudding. things are that bad.
Chapter 19 | maeve dislikes the weather. and the events that led her to.
Chapter 20 | maeve regrets her reaction. and not smuggling chocolate pudding.
Chapter 21 | maeve is plagued by bad omens. she also starts her internship.
Chapter 22 | maeve buys roses. honeydukes doesn't sell chocolate pudding sadly.
Chapter 23 | maeve is grateful. but guilty.
Chapter 24 | maeve feels down. pig snouts are wonderful.
Chapter 25 | maeve feels awful. regulus finds his own chocolate pudding.
Chapter 26 | maeve adopts a plant. and forgets her allergy to puppies.
Chapter 27 | maeve laughs and cries. in exactly that order.
Chapter 28 | maeve is having a bad day. regulus is having a worse one.
Chapter 29 | maeve loses at exploding snap. oh look, butterflies.
Chapter 30 | maeve tries. but sometimes that's not enough.
Chapter 31 | maeve needs somebody to blame. somebody who isn't her.
Chapter 32 | maeve won't change her earrings. or her beliefs from now on.
Epilogue | maeve goes to hogwarts. to drop out.

SEQUEL | Love, Everybody

3.2K 126 44
By 888AthenaBlack888

Maeve Macmillan still loves to write.

This time around, she's evolved from writing notes and short stories to articles and eulogies. Darkness has seeped in like a heavy shroud. War, death and decay have become as common as brown eyes. But it is more than ever that sprinkles of love and confetti of kindness are required.

Now, the chessboard isn't restricted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but Britain at large. Armed with her trusty journals and supported by her friends, Maeve is slowly rising up on the Dark Lord's "To Kill List'' as she contributes to the war in her own way, using the best tool in her arsenal: journalism.

However, with betrayals at every corner and premonitions of tragedy coming closer, answers to questions best left veiled are revealed. Because it's one thing to say they'd help people against injustice. It's another thing entirely to actually do it.

~ Author's Note ~

Oh gosh, I'm so excited. "Love, Everybody" will follow Maeve (and Regulus, of course) through two years, starting with the summer of Regulus' seventh year to all the *ahem* incidents. Other major players include The Order of the Phoenix, the pursuit of knowledge, unlikely friendships, the Marauders, acid pops, The Quibbler, Kreatcher, A doomed locket, spying, a lot of angst that will hopefully balanced by even more fluff. It's been externally linked for your connivance, if you're interested in checking it out!

The aesthetics of the next book are highly influenced by the album Reputation by Taylor Swift, just like how this one is influenced by Lover. I really, really hope you enjoyed reading this book, thank you all tremendously for all your support and encouragements.

My mind still hasn't registered that this book is complete. I started Love, Somebody a little over a year ago with no idea how to take it forward. It was only thanks to you all that ideas slowly formed a tapestry, but I never expected it to be on this grand of a scale. I love you all so much. Every comment that you guys left was like receiving a lovely note by Somebody, and I appreciate each one incredibly much. I'm so grateful, thank you. I hope everybody has a nice day ahead!

Love, 

Athena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 12.4K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...
678 40 4
To simply put it, Olivia Randaloff was sick and tired of the way James Potter treated her best friend, Lily Evans. After years of him refusing to lea...
2.4M 77.3K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
324K 9K 25
She's hated by every house but her own. She's a Slytherin that embodies the house, yet nobody thinks she belongs. She defies social constructs quie...