STEEL (EDITING)

Galing kay JalissaPastorius

|EDITING| 18+ |COMPLETED| Charles Ryan Rochester was a cold-blooded killer. He was infamous for his blank eye... Higit pa

ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
Author's Notes

FOURTEEN.

2K 112 3
Galing kay JalissaPastorius

He buried his needed to shift around as if he was uncomfortable in his own skin. Charles didn't understand why he was nervous. It was the first time that he invited someone into his home. The woman's opinion mattered more to him than anything, despite his attempts TO deny it. Instead, he stood quietly off to the side watching her observe his home. A slow and kind smile slowly stretched across his face, and relaxed watching her marvel at the crown molding and woodwork. He just hoped she didn't go running from the bedroom. His cocked ached at the prelude to dark activity. As a dominant, he would love nothing more to dominate the beauty who ripped his heart out of his chest and held it imprisoned. He wanted it back. Damn woman. Always making his cock swell and heart pound. He frowned at the last thought.

+++

Martha walked around taking in her new surroundings. The place screamed of luxury and old-world charm. Oddly enough, there was nothing personable here. It was almost like a staged home. She didn't know what to make of it. Was he lonely? She turned her gaze upon the man with electric blue eyes. The suit he wore accentuated his broad shoulders, highlighted his narrow waist and his eyes, they were luminescent in the night. Her heart splatted on the ground, drumming pathetically, and leaking its secrets for the man. This new found love was even something she hadn't felt with Daniel. Was this true love? She wasn't sure if she wanted to experience such a feeling. A feeling that gave someone complete control over her. The love that she'd held for this man was so strong just the thought of him rejecting her made her heart sink. She was a captive princess in the arms of a man she loved aboard a pirate ship that could end her life with one word. Martha wanted to gag at her thoughts. When did she become like this? Her eyes flickered briefly to his before finding something interesting took look at on the premium hand-scraped floors. Anything was better than the imposing man watching her. She tucked her hair behind her ear as butterflies erupted in her stomach. She behaved quite strangely and it bothered her. Would he notice if she snuck another look?

The wind roared in her ears lifting her similar to tornado stealing all her senses and breathe away. Once she reached the eye, it was desolate and quiet. She stood paralyzed as the mighty power of the wind whipped around her. Charles stood in front of her at its center. She could feel his heavy gaze. Dare she meet it? Any sound was stolen from her throat as the force of the wind propelled her forward to deal with its madness, its rage, and something more.

Charles didn't like the distant look in her eyes. She couldn't do this to him. He grabbed her and bit down on her bottom lip. The sound that escaped her mouth was enough for him to break his limit. He pulled the woman fiercely into his arms and plunged his tongue into her warm hot cavern. The woman held him captive and didn't even know it. She fitted perfectly in his arms. Her body molded itself against his, and his hands sunk into her beautiful auburn hair. Was it natural? There was only one way to find out. He grinned mannishly and scooped the woman in his arms to precede to his lair.

Dumping her onto the bed, Charles undid his tie. She looked very much like prey watching him with large and startled eyes.

Martha gulped, as Charles removed his tie. The sound echoed in the room sounding like a whip that had been cracked across a horse's back. There was a fire burning inside of her. It started at the pit of her stomach and spread outward, slowing encasing her body in heat. She was so hot and there was only one thing that could quench her need. Charles. She was a fire queen and it was time she tamed her king. She gave him a sultry smile as she approached.

Climbing off the bed, Martha strutted towards Charles and smiled when his movements paused briefly. Was this little boy scared? Her gazed locked onto his throat, she would love to leave a mark there. She was territorial, he belonged to her and no one else, not even himself. She stood in front of him, nose to nose. Giving him a wicked smile as she ran her tongue across his lips while her hands latched onto his belt undoing the clasp. The sound of the zipper reverberated around the room and Martha felt him shudder. Dropping to her knees, she revealed the thick shaft that been bulging in his pants in an attempt to free itself from the confines of its prison. Licking her lips, she blew gently on it before looking up at him. When their eyes connected, Martha realized that there was something raw and wicked in them. It was where all the less than pleasing and deviant things hid. And, heat poured from her. She trembled. She didn't understand why she faltered in her movements, why she sought him, almost as if she was asking for permission. This cock was hers and she didn't need permission to take it! Her flesh crawled at the smile that was plastered across Charles' face. Had he known her innermost thoughts? No, it was impossible. Before she could catch her next breath, his hand had sunk into her dark auburn hair and he jerked it back. She was resting against the foot of the bed held imprison in his grasp.

"Now, we aren't getting cold feet are we?" he whispered before shoving his cock down her throat. Martha felt him bump against the back of his throat and she fought her gagging reflex. She was no virgin but no one had ever forcefully shoved their dick down her throat either. Her tongue dragged against the underside of his cock as he plunged it in and out of her mouth. When he finally released her Martha fell against the bed panting heavily.

"Was it too much for you?" he asked, grinning mannishly at her. If he wanted to play games, there were a few things that she could teach him. She crawled towards him and stop just a breath away from his shaft. She leaned forward her breath fanning across it before diving underneath and taking one of his sacs into her mouth.

Charles' knees buckled briefly and he was leaking already. The woman was a menace. He could've crushed her had he not caught himself. Her mouth set him aflame. If she kept up at this pace, he wasn't going to last and he had no interest in detonating at this moment. Charles didn't dare breathe as she stood up with her own wicked smile. "I was afraid that you weren't going to last much longer, oh," she moaned, closing her eyes as he grabbed her ass and slammed it against the bulge jutting out from between his legs.

"I see punishment in the near future," he growled. The woman was destroying his senses one by one. He hadn't even taken his shoes off and this time she was the one who remained fully clothed while he had his pants around his ankles. He was going to make her pay.

Charles spun her around so that she faced away from him. Whipping out his hunting knife, he took pleasure in cutting the gown off her. He could always buy her another one. Shrugging, he licked his lips when a hiss escaped from between. Delicate cloth that felt like satin hugged her most intimate parts and left little of nothing to the imagination. Jealous poured from him at the scraps of clothing holding such delicious assets. It didn't matter because soon, he would be the one holding and devouring those intimate parts. Running his hands across her shoulders and down her back, he watched as her flesh responded to his touch. Wherever his touch trailed her fleshed puckered in response. It was quite fascinating. Unclasping her bra, he groaned as his hands finally enclosed around the mounds that they'd been desperately seeking. His breath fanned across the back of her neck, and he dragged his tongue along her neck reveling in the shudders of her body before biting down between her shoulder and neck. Charles grind against her ass while squeezing her breast. Fuck, should he take her from behind? He couldn't wait any longer, he had to take her.

Charles kicked his shoes off and removed the rest of his clothing. He cut kitten's panties then toss the hunting knife behind him. Spinning the gorgeous woman around to face him, he took his time appreciating her from her toes to the top of her head. When his eyes finally settled on hers, he grinned wickedly.

"You're mine. I will never let you go," he growled huskily before shoving her onto the bed. Charles wanted to play but they'd played long enough, this was the time when the hunter was finally able to enjoy his prey.

A throatily sound left Martha as Charles took her mouth. He raided it, leaving no corner unexplored like a pirate he continued to plunder her mouth even going so far to dive down the valley of her throat. Martha felt the heat between her legs grow as he ran his tongue across the roof of her mouth. She couldn't wait any longer. She wrapped her legs around his waist urging him to fill her, and save her from her madness. Martha cried out in happiness when he covered her body with his own. Her legs were spread, open and waiting for him. She felt his tip at her center.

"Charles please," she begged, looking into his eyes. His fingers intertwined intimately with hers and he held them over her head as he stared intently into her eyes. What did he want?

"Say it," he demanded. Charles knew he must hear the delicious-sounding words once more. Martha swallowed the rock that had lodged itself in her throat. She knew what he wanted. Her eyes left him and she opened her mouth to speak.

"No!" he shouted. "Look at me!" Charles thundered. Her eyes automatically flickered to him once again. Every emotion Martha was feeling filled her eyes, and the love she felt for him was so strong that it made her feel sick. She loved this man. It was that simple. "I love you."

Once he heard the euphoric words, he plunged mercilessly into her. He kept their hands intertwined and he gazed intimately into her eyes while he fucked her as hard as he could. He slammed himself repeatedly into her, the sounds tearing through the room. She was tight, hot, and ready for him. It felt so good inside of her. He wanted to bury himself into her forever and never leave. Charles paused dragging her to the corner of the bed. Turning her on her side, he plummeted into her once again and smile when he felt her body respond to the new angle. He was going to have fun tuning it to his needs.

Martha screamed as Charles slammed into her. Dear god, she was going to hit the big one. Fuck, tingles burst into her hands and her felt, as pressure swelled within in. "Oh my god, fuck, I can't," she muttered incoherently as he pounded relentlessly into her. "I can't, oh, fuck. It's build. Please, please, please," she chanted. She felt like a tsunami approaching an island, and she ached to destroy all in her path until her tumultuously waves calmed. When Charles hit her sweet spot, it caused her to submerge the island in the water. And she screamed, as her orgasm slammed into her. The sound tore from her throat while her body tingled from the aftermath. Feeling like goo, she caught her breath smiling inwardly at the words she heard during her release. He said he loved her. She smiled sated and completely spent.

"Next time, I'll have to show you my chamber," he whispered, kissing her gently on the forehead. Martha felt her heart jump in her chest, she would follow him to the very end. It was such a dangerous thought that it made her blood run cold, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, this incredible man loved her.

Charles took the gorgeous woman into his arms, carrying her to the master bathroom. An indescribable feeling filled him. Suddenly studying her, he felt fear. If she wanted to, she could break him. He pampered her before putting her to bed. She could be his downfall. Shaking the dark thoughts aside, he preceded to the bath. Tomorrow they had a busy day ahead of them, and well the night of course was going to be filled with pleasure.

Stretching, she smiled into the sheets before rolling over. The spot next to her had slightly cooled, it gave her a moment to bask in the afterglow of sex. Damn, she knew he would be a stud in bed. Instinct told her that she touched only the tip of the iceberg. Anyway, today she needed to talk to Chase about the chip. The situation changed and she couldn't really wait any longer. Not with that cop coming after her. She shuddered at the memory.

"Morning, kitten," Charles said, bringing breakfast in. She smiled at the tray he held with the danishes arranged neatly on a plate with coffee, orange juice, and milk.

"I didn't know what you wanted."

Martha blushed thinking about last night and thanked him. When he placed the tray in front of her, she grabbed him, enjoying the feel of his thick arm. She kissed him deeply her eyes fluttering shut as she immersed herself in the moment.

Suddenly, her eyes flew opened only to witness his trademark smirk stretching across his face, and she flushed the color of scarlet. She blinked owlishly at his gleaming white teeth.

"Good Morning," she said, glancing shyly at him. Stupid man.

"What's on the agenda for today?" He planted himself next to her and grabbed the second cup of coffee.

"I've got to catch up with Chase and find out what exactly did he take from the cop. Then I have to pay my mother a visit no matter how much I want to strangle her. You?"

"I have a couple of follow ups. When I finish, I will give you a call, maybe take you out for dinner and some desert afterwards," he said with smoldering eyes.

Her body grew warm at the statement, and her eyes grew large at Charles boisterous laughter.

"What? What?" she questioned looking around. It was then she realized that she missed her mouth and the tart she'd been eating was all over her face. Charles leant forward and her body tense. Was he going to kiss her? Eh? She squealed when the wet muscle darted out from between her lips removing the tart from her face.

"Charlie!" she whined, leaning away from him. He pecked her on the nose before leaving the room. She threw her pillow at him and grumbled when it missed its mark. Idiotic man.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

644K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...
260 5 13
Pain, blood and death are nothing new in this world. What makes it lethal? Vengeance and bloodthirst in this world of sinners. But what happens when...
8.4K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...
95.1K 2.5K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...