My Destined Alpha Mate

By KaseyG94

I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors close... More

-New school -
Rogues
Tree House
Second first day
Thoughts
Dinner
Sleepless nights
School drama
Rejection
Regret
Weak
Pain
First day back
Beginning of trouble pt1
Trouble part 2
Hurtful words
Truth
Healing selleste
Bloody tears
Old friends
Old pain
Awkward dinner
chosen one
Disaster
Disaster part 2
Disater part 3
Royal duties
Royal duties part 2
Second chances
Forgivness
Carpool
Night talks
Part title
Pool day
Pool day Pt.2
Dress shopping
Perfect dress
trip to the Castle
Night Before Ball
No control
Royal ball
Missing
Day 1
1 week
Goodbye
Free
6 Weeks
2 months
49
50
Rescue
52
Saving Freya
Pain.
Coma
Destined mate .
57
58
Welcome back.
Shopping
Home
Home pt2
Beach house
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Coronation day
Coronation day pt.2
76
77
Authors Note .
The end .
Coming soon .....

60

53.7K 1.4K 33
By KaseyG94

Souline's POV

It has been 5 days since I've been back , and everyone is watching me and making sure I don't get taken like I did last time . But I knew I'd be ok .

" Jaxon , I'm fine . You can go to your office in the pack house " i told him as I got up with the help of the couch I was just sitting on .

" Soul .. You can't even get up " he said following me to the kitchen .

" I just did " I told him as I bent down to see what was in the fridge.

" Jaxon , I promise you I will be fine . The three of us will ,You have work to do . I know your behind on a lot of work, Especially since we are about to take the throne. " I told him with a sigh .

" Yea your right " he sighed .

" just if anything happens just mind link me ok " he whispered as he pulled me in for a hug .

I tried not to flinch at the contact , but all that he did to me is still in my head , especially since I can still feel everything .

I saw hurt flash through Jaxons face but he didn't ask me knowing I wasn't ready to talk about anything .

As a matter of fact he hasn't seen my body yet . And I don't Intend on him or anyone seeing it anytime soon .

The scars that are all over my body still look very fresh , the bruises still look fresh as well . And I just don't want Jaxon or anyone to see me like this .

I especially don't want him to know what he did to me .. I don't want him to feel disgusted by me .

With a sigh I walked towards our room and stood in front of the mirror .

The girl who starred back at me was not the same girl from a couple months ago . The girl that starred at back at me was damaged . I pulled the turtle neck long sleeved shirt I wore over my head and looked in the mirror , my back was bruised . I had scars all over , but what stood out what the four giant claw marks going down my back .

I turned around as I examined the front of my body , my belly was getting bigger and bigger , but I also had scars . And bruises all over . I looked at my neck to see all the scars they left me .

I will never be able to forgot those horrible months .. because every time I look in the mirror I will be reminded of what happened .

I sighed pulling my shirt back down and making sure to cover myself so he wouldn't see .

" SOULINE " i heard someone yell .

I walked out the room and down the stairs to see all the girls there .

" well hello " I told them as I hugged each one .

" sooo we were thinking since we didn't get to go on that trip we wanted to go ... we can all go on a little get away . " said Madelyn

" yea of course if your up to it , but we just wanted to distract you and you know for all of us to relax " said Sofie

" I'd love to ! " I told them .

" oh my god yay , where do you guys want to go " said sapphire

" mountains " said Sofie and Ellie

" beach " said Madelyn

" Lake house " said Selleste

" Disney " said Sapphire

" we have a beach house " I told them as I sat down .

" yea , I'm sure our parents would be ok with us going " said Selleste .

" oh my god that's perfect ! " said Madelyn .

" we should head up there in 2 days , that gives us the time to go and buy whatever we need " said Sofie .

" yea that's perfect " I told them

The door opened and I'm walked all the boys . I made eye contact with Jaxon and smiled at him. He came behind the couch and hugged me and put his face in between my neck. 

" Sooo we are going up to the beach house in 2 days " said Selleste .

" what ? " said Jaxon pulling away .

He looked down at me making sure I was ok with it , I just nodded my head .

" I don't know if that's a good idea " said Nick looking at me.

" I'll be fine , I'm ok . We all need this " I told him he just sighed and nodded his head .

I gave the girls a thumbs up as Jaxon came and sat beside me and put me on his lap .

" are you sure your ok with going " he whispered in my ear .

" yes babe , we need this " I told him .

" ok , if your sure " he said as he put his hand over my stomach and started moving it around my belly .

He leaned his head on mine as he sighed and moved it around , he smiled as he felt one of the babies move under his hand.

" ok so , we need to go food shopping and buy whatever it is we taking . But I think we can do that down there that way we don't have to take food on the way that good go bad " said Sofie

" so that means today we go Shoppingggg " screamed the girls . Causing all the guys to groan .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.2K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
493K 16.1K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
1.7M 53.7K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
152K 4.8K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...