YOU COMPLETE ME

By The_golden_glitter

This is an Indian story Aryan Malhotra ♂️ A 28 years old businessman . Arrogant, self centred, rude and flawl... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
MEETING JHANVI RAWAL👩
MEETING ARYAN MALHOTRA👨
WHEN THEY MEET
WHEN THEY MEET PART II
IN MY THOUGHTS - I
IN MY THOUGHTS - II
AT THE SCHOOL - I
AT THE SCHOOL - II
MESSY COINCIDENCE - I
MESSY COINCIDENCE - II
OH NO - I
OH NO - II
THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL - I
THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL - II
THE PHONE TALKS - I
THE PHONE TALKS - II
THE SHOPPING - I
THE SHOPPING - II
THE ENGAGEMENT
THE DATE - I
THE DATE - II
THE WEDDING
A TRIP TO SHIMLA - I
A TRIP TO SHIMLA - II
AN UNINVITED GUEST - I
AN UNINVITED GUEST - II
WITHOUT YOU - I
WITHOUT YOU - II
♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - II
THE DINNER - I
THE DINNER - II
THE SPORTS DAY - I
THE SPORTS DAY - II
AFRAID
TRUTH
DRUNK - I
DRUNK- II
ABDUCTION
PAIN - I
PAIN - II
JUSTICE
BAD
GOOD
HONEYMOON - I
HONEYMOON - II
YOU COMPLETE ME - I
YOU COMPLETE ME - II
🥀 EPILOGUE 🥀

THE RECEPTION

5.2K 194 30
By The_golden_glitter

Aryan's POV :-

My sleep is broken by some weird noise to my left and something soft and warm hugging me . I push my head up and look to see Jhanvi cuddling me , her head resting on my chest and one arm draped on my abdomen. I again lay flat on the pillow and stare up at the ceiling. Without trying to wake her up I push my hand forward to grab her phone. When my hand finds it , I notice the alarm had went off and it's nine in the morning. I put off the alarm and take a look at Jhanvi.
She is indeed a heavy sleeper. Generally I always wake up before the alarm even rings and it has become a habit. But maybe all the stress of the wedding caught me up . I slowly detach myself from her and place a pillow where I was previously sleeping. She still doesn't wake up despite the movements . I kiss her forehead and go to the bathroom to have a shower .

I come out of bathroom and go towards the bed to wake her up.
"Jhanvi , wake up ." I shake her shoulders.
" Mhmmm ,  Mumma five more minutes please . " She moaned in her slumber. That did things to me. Nasty and wild things to me . She even called me her Mom in her sleep. So I left her to catch up more sleep.

When I went down to have breakfast , everyone was already at the breakfast table.

"Good morning Kaddu ." Dadi greets me and from the corner of my eye I see Sia giggling .

I mumble a small morning and start eating.
"Where is my daughter -in -law ?" Dadi asks .

"She's still sleeping ." I reply without looking at her.

"Oh , she must have been tired from yesterday ." At this Sameer and Mira start laughing .

"Dadi!"

"Stop being grumpy . After you're done , take this breakfast upstairs for her. " She says handing me the tray.  I simply nod to avoid further embarrassment.

When I enter back to the bedroom I see Jhanvi is making the bed , which she fails to do as the sheets are coming off of the bed and pillows are fallen down while she is muttering to herself.

"What are you doing?" I ask and keep the tray at the coffee table.

" You ! Why did you not wake me up earlier ? Will you look at the time now ? It's ten ! What will Dadi think of me ! I can't even wake up on time . What am I supposed to do now ? " She is blabbering and trying to fix the bed and her nose is flaring. I move towards her and sensing my presence she turns to me which leads to us falling on the bed . Me on top of her.
"What are you doing ?" I put a hand on her mouth to stop her ranting .

"First of all stop blabbering ,OK ." She nods her head so I remove my hand . But the minute I do so she starts again .

"What will I do now tell me , She is going to be mad at me ."

This girl isn't going to stop like this , so I kiss her just below her lower lips and she instantly shut up. He eyes grow wide at my action.
"Now , listen to me . "
She just nods her head and her lips clamp shut .

" I've brought breakfast for you . Have it , take a shower and then go down to greet them . OK ." She shakes her head in approval.

"Words , baby ."

"Yes."

"Good and yeah don't worry Dadi or anyone else won't be mad at you ." She humms at my assurance. I place a lingering kiss on her cheek and stand up from the bed and give her a hand to stand up too. She walks to the coffee table and starts eating her meal and I fix the bed. All the while I feel her stare at my back .

"I know I am handsome , baby but stop staring . I feel shy ."

"You are shameless ." She says and looks elsewhere not wanting to show she got caught red handed .

"I am done ." She stands up and scurries off downstairs.

I went to my home office as I had to prepare some paperwork .

__________________________________

Jhanvi's POV :-

"Ah ha look who's here !" Dadi exclaimed as soon as I entered the kitchen .

"Hi you guys ." I reply back .

"Don't you hi us , come here , we want all the details ." Mira pulled me towards where they are standing .

"What details are you talking about ? " I feign innocence .

"Seriously Jaanu ." Dadi narrowed her eyes at me .

"Guys hold your horses . Nothing happened last night ."

"And pigs can fly my dear ." Dadi scoffed .

"I am telling the truth . We just ate ice-cream and then slept ."
I told them honestly .

"How boring ." They both said with disappointment.

"So jokes apart . Jhanvi you will have to cook a sweet dish as your Pehli Rasoi .

But as you don't know how to cook , Mira will help you out ."

" No , Dadi . I can do it . I practiced a few things back at home ." I assured her.

"Are you sure you'll manage on your own ?"

"Yup . Just wish me luck . "

"Sure , dear . All the best ." She palms my cheek and goes out .

"All the best Jhanvi . I know you'll do good ." Mira wishes me too .

"Mira , you can go , don't worry I won't burn down the kitchen ."

She let out a nervous chuckle.

"Sure , I'll just check up on Sia , her Papa has been giving her too much chocolates now a days ."

After she is gone , I make sheera as it very easily done and that's the best dish by far which I know.

During lunch everyone praised my dish and indeed it turned out to be brilliant . Then we all sat in the lawn chit chatting and laughing while Dadi showed us Aryan's childhood album . That's when I realised why she calls him Kaddu . He was a very chubby kid when he was small.

When the clock struck five we all retired back to our rooms as my makeup artist will be here shortly to help me with my reception .

Aryan was getting ready in the guest bedroom upstairs while the lady prepped me up.

I wore a red frill gown which was a wedding gift from Vishal . He did an excellent job with the gown.

" Your wedding outfits are going to be listed in the top five dressess of the wedding season , Ma'am ." The lady spoke beaming at me.

"Yeah , thank you ." I said politely as I did not know how to react at this.

Honestly , you can be so dumb at times.

She went back as her work was done. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes. This me is so different from the regular me. All the makeup is at point . The gown fits perfectly to all my curves. The clicking of the door alerted me.

Aryan comes in , he's wearing a black three piece suit . And , Oh , heavens ! Does he look breathtaking ! Perfectly gelled hair and those strong grey eyes of his . I couldn't take off my eyes from his beautiful form . He held my gaze and charged towards me which felt like slow motion . Suddenly the room felt smaller and smaller. It is like I am drowning in his presence and I don't want to be saved. I just want to keep looking at him . My heart is beating so loudly , I fear he might hear my heartbeats if he comes any closer.

"You look absolutely gorgeous , my love ." He says in a husky voice tucking a loose tendril of my hair behind my ear and eliminates the distance between us to kiss my forehead. This is enough for me to look as red as a tomato.

" You look good too ." I speak looking up in his eyes as I fumble with my sentences to appreciate his handsomeness. It's then I realise , I have to put on my heels.

I take a step back , " I need a minute ."  And I move towards the bed where the box of new heels are kept . As I move , I feel his gaze on me making me concious about my movements .
When I sit down at the edge of the bed to put them on , he stops my hand. I look at him in confusion.

"May I ?" He asks taking the beautiful red sandals from me.
I nod my head as yes before anything registers my mind .
He crouches down and gently takes my foot and clips them one by one . All the while I look at him and again my heart beats at an unusual pace . He gets up to his original height and that's when my feeble brain plays everything like a video. A shaky breath leaves my lips as I look into his eyes . And I do the unbelievable thing by encircling my arms around his torso and hugging me. At first he is surprised but then his arms wound around my waist and he pulls me even more close to him . My body moulding in his embrace . As my head rests just a little bit above his chest, his hot breathing tickles my neck. We stand like that for I don't know how long but astonishingly my heart now beats at a normal rate .

"As much as I would love to be like this forever , we have a reception to be at ."

As soon as he says that , I realise what I have done and pull back from our hug.

"We should go before Dadi or Sameer thinks something otherwise ." I giggle at that .

We reach to the venue , it's a grand hotel banquet hall . The MC announces our arrival and we walk towards the stage , while Aryans' hand is wrapped around my waist.  I look around the grand hall appreciating the decor . My whole family , Aryan's family , all of our colleuges and friends are present. I spot few celebrities too ! Exactly how many people are here at once? One by one people approach us , congratulating for our wedding and wishing us a happy married life.

A man old as my father , comes to us .

"Congratulations , son ." He wishes Aryan . And Aryan has a look of  I - don't - believe - this !

"Thank you Mr. Kapoor." He replies with a smile .

" I wish you both a happy married life , prosperous future and good health ."

"Thank you ." I and Aryan say together .

There is some man to man eye contact between them and they both sincerely smile at each other and then Mr. Kapoor leaves the stage.

The first song of the party plays and my eyes lit up.

"May I have a dance , wifey ?"
Aryan pulls out his hand asking for permission.

"Yes you may , hubby dearest ."

As the song proceeds we move with the beats earning oohhs and aahhs and I heard someone whistling too.

We danced on a few songs and at the end I rested my head against his chest just like earlier and he kisses the crown of my head. I smile contented.

"Want to ditch the party ?" He asks me and I look at him with amusement .

"And what do I get to ditch my own reception party ?"

"Ice-cream ." He says and I look at him with my jaw almost hitting the floor.

"Let's go , what are we waiting for ."

He takes my hand and we move back from the crowd.

He starts the car to get back home. Once we enter the house , we both almost run towards the kitchen . Laughing at our own antiques. Nobody is home to see our crazy act , thank God !

He is faster than me as these heels won't allow me to run fast.
He opens the refrigerator and takes out a big tub of chocolate ice-cream while I collect the spoons for us.

We get seated at one of the couches in the living room and I kick off my heels and he too removes his blazer. We sit side by side enjoying the dessert.
As we talk about anything and everything and I look at him and for the second time tonight I do the unbelievable thing . I place a kiss on his cheek. My lips are cold because of the ice-cream I had , he freezes midsentence.
He looks at me with mischief in his eyes .

"It's only fair that I return the favour ." With this he hovers over me and kisses my eyes and his cold lips trail down from my temple to my neck . My breathing again becomes ragged and shallow . My eyes roll back with the sensation of his cold lips trailing sloppy kisses on my neck.

"Uh..... Aryan .." I manage to drag his name out of my mouth.

"Jhanvi ......" He growls my name.

All of a sudden his body becomes stiff and he moves away from me.

"I think we should stop before I lose control ."
I just nod my head trying to catch my breath.

After that we go to sleep and he cuddles me as I drift off to sleep.

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, comment and share
#treatpeoplewithkindness
#spreadlove.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.5K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
82.2K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
267K 16.3K 37
Love is never planned it just happens and that too in a most unexpected way. This is exactly what happened with Shivansh and Inayat. Shivansh Kapoor...
458K 24.1K 90
This story is about sweet and kind chubby girl who's 𝟐𝟏 years old living in Mumbai and belongs to middle class family . Her name is...𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐀...