๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

Da funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... Altro

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘

6.8K 179 1.5K
Da funnyfairies

( mentions of sexual assault)
                                     ——————

——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9TH
9:36 P.M

You sat in Reiners car, currently driving away from the frat house. The hairs in your neck were poking up because of how nervous you were, for some reason you felt like you were being watched.

But you turned on the radio to calm you down, your ears immediately hearing the sound of country music.

"Reiner you are fucking disgusting." You mumbled, turning the radio to a different channel.

You were in no need to rush, so you took your sweet time getting to campus. There were no cars on the road, so you felt safe.

You decided to take the long route to school, which was a backroad that was surrounded by fields. This would add maybe another ten minutes to your drive, which you had no problem with.

It was a peaceful night, the sky was full with stars, not to mention it was a full moon that night. It was slightly windy, so the fields of grass that you passed were swaying back forth.

You leaned into the drivers seat, putting both hands on the steering wheel, ready to enjoy the rest of your ride.

                                     ——————
Back at the party

Eren followed Historia into one of the rooms upstairs, closing the door behind him. Eren put his hands in his pockets and frowned.

The room the two were in seemed like a guest bedroom, the only light that was turned on was a lamp that was on the bedside table. There was a desk in the corner, along with a office chair.

"Are you okay? You may not have known me for a while but I'm a pretty good listener." Eren sat in the chair, facing it towards the girl in front of him.

"No I'm not, that bitch always has to one up me and she makes me look like the bad guy." Historia wiped his eyes with the side of her finger, her makeup slightly ruined.

"That's not your fault, Y/N needs to back off." Eren stared letting the lies begin. He could care less about Historia right now.

"She's so fucking stubborn and she's been holding the same grudge against me since junior year."

"Well what even happened between the two of you?" Eren leaned forward in his seat, placing his arms on his thighs.

Historia frowned and pursed her lips together, "I've never told anyone before, but I could care less now."

Eren was finally about to get the answers he wanted, and his heart started racing from excitement.

Historia now cleared her throat, "When she came in junior year, she started getting close to this name named Jean Kirsten. If I'm being honest, I thought Y/N was closer to Jean than she was with Annie. What she didn't know was that I had feelings for him, but Y/N got to him first before I could make my move."

She paused for a moment, envy was written all over her face. "Soon, they both started dating and I was honestly pissed. Then, there was this get together at a mutual friend of ours and they both showed up together, and they were all over each other. I wanted to screw with them a little."

Eren thought he knew exactly where this was going and he felt disgusted. There was now a pit in his stomach. Historia didn't even have to finish her story.

"Y/N had been talking about losing her virginity recently,so I thought I'd help her out with it. I told Jean that Y/N wanted to have sex with him that night when in reality she was waiting for the right time and she wasn't ready. It worked out for me because Jean had been drinking that night. Jean forced himself on her and Y/N tried everything in her power to stop him. But it just happened. Y/N found out what I said to Jean and lost it. Ever since Y/N became a heartless bitch. Well, to me anyways."

But what really took Eren by surprise was what Historia would say after that.

"She deserved it though, she took Jean away from me. So I was going to ruin something important to her."Historia looked at her feet and let out a slight laugh.

Eren scoffed at Historia and walked to the door, "Historia, you are a disgusting freak. I hope you know that, and I don't want you anywhere near me. The real bitch here is you, you seriously have to be mental to think what you did was okay. I really hope you know that causing that to happen was a shitty move."

Eren slammed the door to the room, leaving Historia in the bedroom. Eren made his way downstairs. He could hear Historia calling out his name for him to come back.

Eren ignored her.

Eren was upset with himself for trying to find out what happened when in reality it wasn't his business. He now felt riddled with guilt because he listened to Historia and trusted her judgement about you.

The boy made his way through the crowd of party goers, making his way to the kitchen to get water.

Eren popped open the lid to the water and began drinking. He leaned against one of the counters, feeling lucky that he had the kitchen some to himself.

He was mistaken because shortly after, Reiner and Bertholt came into the kitchen, both of their eyes glossy and red. Reiner reached for a beer, this was probably his fifth one, maybe even six.

"Hey! New kid, it's Jaeger right? How are you doing man!" Reiner grabbed Eren's shoulder and shook it.

Eren now felt like you, aka he didn't want to be at this party anymore. The strobe lights off the party made it hard for him to see anything and now the smell of weed was coming from every direction.

"Yeah it is- do you mind telling me where Y/N is by chance?" He had to yell in order for Reiner to hear him because there were people screaming the lyrics to the song that was playing.

Reiner made a "huh" facial expression, processing what Eren had just said.

"Y/N? Oh yeah, she went to grab something at her place."

Eren made a "o" shape with his mouth and thanked Reiner. Eren walked towards Mikasa and Armin, seeing as though they were having a good time. On the other hand, Eren was not.

"Guys, I'm gonna head home. Do you guys need anything before I go?" Eren plugged one of his ears and leaned closer to the two so he could hear them.

Mikasa nodded no to him and waved bye to him. Armin also said no, they both watched as Eren went to the front door, slipping out the party.

Eren drove to the party by himself, so luckily he didn't have to wait for Mikasa and Armin to let him know when they were ready to go.

Eren got into his car and began driving towards the dorms to find you, little did he know that you weren't there.

The interior of Eren's car was black leather, the exterior just being a black Mercedes Benz. The inside of his car was cold, so he turned the heater on and made his way out of the driveway of the party.

Eren came from a wealthy family of doctors, so he always had privileges that most people didn't have. He was set for the future, financially.

All Eren wanted to do was to just apologize for pestering you, and that was all. But Eren was going to end up finding out more than what he was expecting when he returned to campus.

Eren sighed and drove, his eyes on the road and the faint sound of music coming from the radio. There were sprinkles of rain falling on the windows.

Eren was glad he didn't drink tonight because he would've been screwed. With the sudden rain the last few days, Eren just assumed that the weather would be bad tonight.

——————
10:13 P.M

You slipped out of Reiner's car, putting your leather jacket over your head because the rain started getting progressively worse. You parked the car in the reserved faculty spot.

You made your way to the main building to the school, pulling a bobby pin out of your purse. You felt your jacket getting wet so you hastily kept moving the bobby pin in and out of the lock to the main door.

It wasn't budging, so you tried moving it left and right, up and down. Basically whatever you could think of.

You were crouched down in front of the lock, looking behind you every so often just to make sure nobody was watching. You're anxiety kept telling you someone was watching you, which made you start sweating.

You got fed up and took the bobby pin out, forcefully jamming the pin inside the door again. It finally opened and you felt a wave of relief wash over you.

You looked back up, opening the door, still making sure the jacket was covering your head. You made your way into the main building. Mr. Erwins office was directly on the right side of the where you were standing.

You left the door you came in through slightly cracked open so you could make a quick escape. You opened the door to Erwins office, immediately making contact with the filing cabinets behind his desk. There were a lot.

If you turned the light on inside the office, it would be totally obvious who you were on the security cameras, so you took your phone out and turned the flashlight on, trying your very best not to shine it on yourself.

It was obvious that Eren's file would be in the "J" section, so that's where you were going to look first. You opened the drawer in the filing cabinet, finding the J's. You now found yourself shuffling through everyone who had the letter J as a last name.

And before you knew it, the rain outside began pouring down, you need you had to get your ass out of the office quick before the roads would start getting closed.

Your eyes landed on the words, "Jaeger, Eren" and suddenly calmed down. You took the file out and immediately went under Mr. Erwins desk.

You held your knees close to your chest and put propped the file up on your legs. You shined the flashlight on your phone onto the file and opened it.

You felt a grin grow on your face as you read the file.

Name: Eren Jaeger
Age: 18
DOB: March 30th, 2003.
Grade: 12th
Parents: Grisha and Carla Jaeger
Siblings/extended family: Zeke Jaeger

You scowled at the fact that there was no criminal record. But that was shortly made up for when you saw a picture of Eren in elementary school that was clipped to the top of the paper. You let out a small laugh at your findings.

You didn't know Eren had a brother, but you two didn't talk frequently and he just moved here, so maybe that was why.

You turned your flashlight off and got on google, searching up the name, Zeke Jaeger.

Yes, it painfully creeped you out that you, yourself were searching this up. But this was "extremely important."

The first thing that came up was a article about a car accident that occurred two years ago.

You clicked on the article, skimming through the article until you stopped at one paragraph that completely took you off guard.

"Zeke Jaeger, 24, arrested for the death of [confidential]. The cause of death was by a hit and run. To which Jaeger turned himself in two days later after fleeing the scene. The passenger in the car, Eren Jaeger, who is 16, confirmed that Zeke Jaeger was the one who hit [confidential]. What led to the incident was a argument between the two passengers. Zeke Jaeger will serve up to possibly ten years."

You sat there, baffled at what you had just read. You began feeling bad for Eren because of what he had experienced, but you felt worse for his brother.

You took the file and closed it, returning it to the place it sat before you got a hold of it. You sat in the same spot you were in and pitied Eren and his family.

                                    ——————

Eren had made it to the dormitory, getting out of the car. The first the he noticed was that Reiner's car wasn't parked in the parking lot in front of the complex.

He thought it wouldn't hurt to check inside first.

Eren ran into the complex, the rain getting him wet. When he got into the complex, all he could hear was the squeaking of his shoes against the cold floor.

The boy made his way up to the fooor where both of your dorms were and contemplated if he should knock on the door to your dorm.

"Fuck it." He muttered and began knocking on your door, waiting for a response. But there wasn't one. He knocked again, getting the same response he had gotten before.

Eren frowned and pulled his phone out and began typing your number in.

Eren held the phone up to his ear and waited, the call going to voicemail. You're voicemail went off and Eren waited for it to end so he could leave you a voice mail.

"Hey, it's Eren. Call me back when you can, I'm at your dorm..wait that sounds weird just pretend I didn't say that. But seriously, let me know when you get this. The weather is pretty bad, stay safe."  Eren got second hand embarrassment from the voicemail he left.

Eren went back outside to lock his car, the fabric of his converse getting soaked by the water under him.

Eren unlocked the car and looked up, he saw that the main door to the school was opened. Eren knew that the rain would probably get in, so he ran again towards the school building, his baby hairs now sticking to his forehead because it was wet.

Eren was right, there were a few puddles in the main building, he just figured that it would be dry by morning. Eren started closing the door, but a sudden noise of what sounded like someone bumping their head against something and making a agonizing noise came from Mr. Erwins office.

——————
Just as you were about to get up to leave, you bumped your head on Erwins desk as you got up and made a small hissing noise.

"Fuck." You muttered and began rubbing your head violently.

You heard a door open and footsteps heading towards the office, you immediately froze in your spot. Shortly after, you went back under Erwins desk and put your hand over your mouth.

Oh my god is this how I'm going to die? I haven't even experienced what it's like to go to a strip club yet. This was one of the many thoughts crowding your head.

The footsteps started getting closer and closer, eventually going into the office. You thought about just gunning it and charging out of the office.

The person walked around the office, their shoes squeaking against the floor. Next thing you know, the person in the building is standing, right in front of the fucking desk.

Whoever was standing in front of you apparently took their phone out and turned their flashlight on, shining it on different parts of the room.

You felt like you recognized the persons shoes but you couldn't place your finger on whose they were because they were soaked and look like they went through hell.

You did not hesitate to take your taser out.

You held the taser in hand, ready to strike. As soon as you got the courage, you turned the taser on seeing the wave of electricity connect. You jabbed the taser in the persons pants.

Their phone fell the the ground, shining directly on you. They grabbed their leg and held it to their chest, while using their other leg for support to stand up.

"Shit! What the fuck was that." You heard.

You immediately knew who it was as soon as you heard it and you didn't feel tense anymore. It was Eren Jaeger.

While you were still under the desk, Eren shook his leg aggressively, still cursing under his breath.

Eren leaned down to pick up his phone, making eye contact with you.

Eren's eyes widened and he started laughing at the state you were in.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." You crawled out from under the desk and placed your leather jacket over the two of your heads. You only did this so Eren and you wouldn't be caught on the secret cameras.

"Whats this for?" Eren asked.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll tase your ass again." You placed your finger over his lips and guided him carefully out of the building, making sure to close the door.

The rain had stopped and now it was just drizzling, you removed the jacket over both of your heads.

Eren busted out laughing, holding his stomach. You weren't amused so you just crossed your arms over your chest and stared down at him.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny."

Eren tried making a straight face at you, miserably failing because soon after he couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay okay, wanna tell me what you were doing here after school hours?" Eren moved his wet baby airs behind his ears.

You could see his face fully now, his eyes illuminated from the moon. Although he was a dick, the only nice thing you liked about him was his eyes. They were honestly so gorgeous and you could stare into them and never get bored. Eren's face was also lit up, allowing you to see all of his features.

"I forgot something.." You made up the first thing that popped up in your head.

"So you just so happened to leave something in Mr. Erwins office?" Eren questioned, but he smiled while saying it. His pearly white teeth flashed.

"It's none of your business! Now what were you doing here?"

"I saw the door to the school was open! But I'm so glad I fucking found you under his desk, this is probably the best thing that's happened all night." Eren still let out a few laughs.

"Whatever, was your night shit or something?" Eren and you began walking towards Reiner's car in the faculty section.

"I guess you could say so." Eren shrugged.

"Why is that?" You now made it to the car, and you leaned against it while Eren just stood in front of you.

"Well I didn't want to come to the party anyways but Armin dragged me there. But, Historia told me what happened between the two of you." Eren looked at the ground, making himself not look at you.

"Oh. I'm guessing she made some stupid remark about me after she told you?"

"Yeah- she did. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for giving you a hard time these past few days. I shouldn't have tried getting into your business. Also, I trusted what Historia said about you instead of going with my own judgment."

"And what is your own judgment?" You were now looking at your feet.

"I thought you seemed like a bitch at first, I'm not even going to lie to you about that part. But I think you're a nice person who puts on this fake persona because you get screwed over a lot. It's almost like you formed this shell around you, if that makes sense. I know a lot of people at this school probably see you as a tyrant or something like that, but just letting you know, I don't." You felt Eren's gaze on you now, but you couldn't face him.

He was right, after what happened you're junior year was when things really went down hill. Sure, you could say you were a rude stuck up prick when you got to your school but when Historia fucked with you like that, that's when you started being the way you were.

"I hope I didn't offend you, by the way." Eren let out a small laugh to ease the tension.

"You didn't, I just didn't think anyone saw me that way. That's all." You looked up and gave him a small grin.

"And I'm really sorry about what Historia did to you. It fucking sucks how she screwed with you like that."

"Yeah, it is. I just wish she would realize what she did instead of thinking it's alright." You felt yourself tear up slightly.

"Don't sweat it, okay?"

You nodded and wiped your eyes with your hand.

"After that happened, I guess I went off the rails and things just progressively got worse."

You had no idea why you were going to tell Eren this, you had never spoke about this ever since it happened. You didn't even tell Annie.

"After that whole incident with Jean happened, he left and he didn't even tell me anything. I guess he was just ashamed with himself. Right after Jean left, one of my teachers took advantage of me. I didn't want him to, but he still did. I was vulnerable so I guess that's why he did it. I guess I didn't stop him because I wanted to feel validated." You felt a tear fall down your cheek.

"I didn't know Historia was watching, she took a photo and said that she would post it if I said anything about what she did to Jean and I. I guess she thought I threw myself on my teacher. She's been holding it over my head since. I've never told anyone before because I didn't want to be known as the slut who slept with her teacher. Luckily he moved schools after that." You stopped yourself from crying and took a few deep breaths, looking up to see Eren frowning.

Eren didn't say anything, all he did was grab you and hug you. You had no idea why you let this guy you barely knew hug you like this. Eren wrapped his arms around you and brought you close to him. You put your arms behind his neck and put your head against his chest. You started full on sobbing.

Eren didn't expect you to say what you had just said. He felt horrible that you felt as though you couldn't tell anybody about the situation you were in, and the fact that you act like you're fine majority of the time just made it worse.

Tears rolled down your face and felt your face get hot. Eren rubbed your back and said, "It's okay to let it all out sometimes."

You smiled slightly against the boys chest, feeling a sense of comfort. You normally would never let this happen but you didn't care right now. You just really needed someone right now because of all of those memories being brought up.

Eren's grip on you tightened and he placed his head on yours. You still let the tears stream down, the occasional frustrated cough coming out.

You didn't want to move, you wish you could stay in this position forever. It felt nice to get that out in the open, and to have a listener. You never told Annie because you didn't know how she would react. She was like a wild card you could never read sometimes. It was a odd feeling to say anything about what happened to you, you never said anything because you thought nobody would help you, or do anything about it.

You were lucky Eren listened to you. You were glad he wasn't one of those people who would say, "I'm here for you" or "It'll be alright."

You really hoped you weren't making Eren uncomfortable with your sudden actions, but what you didn't know was that Eren was perfectly fine with it. Despite the fact that the two of you basically just met.

You stayed there for probably three more minutes, Eren would rub his fingers in circles on your back so you wouldn't think about what you just told him. He tried distracting you but it really didn't work.

You let go of Eren and watched him as he gave you a small smile.

"Thank you, for that. I didn't understand how much I needed that. It was nice to let it all out." You rubbed both of your eyes with the sleeve of your jacket.

"You're welcome, I wish you didn't have to go through that." Eren rubbed the back of his neck, stepping back from you.

"I guess because we are sharing our sob stories right now, so I'm sorry about what happened with your brother. Im sure it was hard for your family to undergo that. I.. just heard about it from somewhere." You brought your jacket close to you in attempt to protect yourself from the cold.

Eren's eyes softened and he let out a sigh.

"It's my fault if we're being honest." Eren's lip began to quiver.

"What do you mean by that?" The wind began blowing, so you tried putting your hair behind your shoulders.

"I'm the one who should be serving jail time. I was the one who did it. My brother called me in the middle of the night asking to come pick up from some party because he was drunk. During the ride home, we got into a argument about how I can't always be there for him when he gets drunk like how he was. I wasn't paying attention to the road..and I ended up hitting someone. I was going to turn myself in but-"

Eren look to his side trying to blink away some of the tears forming at his eyes.

"But my brother took the blame and turned himself in. I can't forgive myself because he should be out living his life, not in prison. My brother everything just so I could have a bright future."

Things were silent, you usually weren't the "therapist" friend, so you were lost for words. The wind was the only thing from keeping everything quiet.

You really did feel bad for Eren, you didn't even think of the possibility that he was the one behind the wheel. It didn't even seem like his fault, but you could see where he was coming from because he blamed himself. The pain he must be experiencing is probably excruciating.

"Eren, I'm not usually good with this, but I'm really sorry you have to deal with that. I can't even imagine imagine how that put a toll on your life." You gave him an apologetic look.

Eren just nodded and look up to the sky.

"Sorry I just shared some of my issues like that after you just told me what you went through." Eren sniffled.

"Don't say that. Your problems are just as important as mine. Okay?"

"Okay." Eren smiled.

It was painfully obvious that Eren was better at comforting others than you were. You really needed to work on that.

You looked at the time and let out a sigh, seeing that it was almost eleven and Reiner was probably wondering where his car is.

"I should probably head back to the party. Reiner's probably pissed by now." You groaned.

"Do you need a ride home after you drop his car off?" Eren offered.

"You don't have to, really. I'll just deal with it."

"I don't mind, it would be nice to have company anyways."

"You sure?" You opened the car door, waiting for his response.

Eren shook his head and twirled his car keys on his fingers and began walking towards his car.

You got inside the car and began driving off, Eren following from behind.

——————

11:43 P.M

You had just finished saying your goodbyes to everyone and gave Reiner his car keys back. Majority of your friends were black out drunk, Reiner was sprawled out on one of the couches while Pieck and Porco had just came down from upstairs.

You were kind of concerned with your friends getting home safely, but they assured you that they would be fine. Did you believe them? Absolutely not.

Eren was waiting for you outside in his car, there were still loads of people at the party so he had to park out on the road. You could see Eren on his phone through the window.

You went up to the passenger side and knocked on the window for him to let you in. You took him by surprise because you could have sworn you saw him jump up a little.

Eren unlocked your side and you sat in the seat. His car smelled like one of those little tree car fresheners. To be specific, the black ice one.

And you were right, you saw the black tree hanging from his rear view mirror. The smell made you dizzy but you weren't going to say anything because he was giving you a ride home without strings attached.

"Thanks for bringing me home, by the way." You mumbled and watched through the window as he began driving.

"No problem. You can play some music if you want." Eren moved the aux towards you and you gladly took it.

"So Jaeger, what type of music do you listen to?" You looked over while plugging your phone in. He has one hand in the wheel while the other was on the console. You could see his perfectly straight jaw line.

"Well, I really listen to anything..except country. I hate that. But personally, I really like 80's and 90's songs. You?"

"I like 2010's music and some of the alternative stuff. Majority of the new songs that come out now are shit."

Eren hummed in response and you went to your spotify playlist. You had a playlist for every mood.

You clicked one of your "chiller" playlists and clicked play. The song that came on was, Dark Red by Steve Lacy.

Eren began nodding to the beat, occasionally tapping his finger against the wheel. You started humming the song, and continued looking out the window. The area you were in was covered with trees, so that's the only thing you really saw. There would rarely be a house that would pop up.

Your humming eventually turned into you quietly singing the song, and you began tapping your foot.

Eren smiled to himself and he began singing out loud and turned up the song.

"Dont't you give me up, please don't give up. Honey, I belong with you and only you, baby."  Every so often Eren would experience a voice crack while singing.

You were taken off guard by his sudden singing and you started singing with him. The two of you would laugh at each other whenever one of you would mess up one of the lyrics.

Eren rolled down both of your windows and turned the music louder, the both of you would start singing louder aswell, almost yelling.

The speed that the car was going caused Eren's hair and yours to fly in your faces. During your little concert you tried blocking out your hair from going in your face by covering both sides with your hands.

Eren's hair even fell out of his bun and his hair was going all over the place, but he really didn't seem to care.

The two of you got so into the song that you used your hands as microphones and "sang into them." You began laughing hysterically and Eren started mimicking your laugh.

"Stop! You're making it seem like I have a ugly laugh." You rolled up your window and so did Eren.

"But it's funny to make fun of your laugh." Eren mocked your laugh again but stopped after you slapped his hand that was on the console.

It felt nice to have some fun tonight, and you were glad it was with Eren because you wanted to mix things up. You felt bad you judged Eren too quickly and didn't let yourself get to know him. You definitely would do this again.

Eren ran his free hand through his hair trying to get any extra hair that was sticking out black into place. The song ended and the next one played.

                                     ——————
The rest of the ride was quiet, but it was a comfortable silence. Eren would sometimes ask you if you were hot or cold, and would say he could turn the heater on if you wanted.

Eren pulled up to the dormitory and got out of his car. He would have to duck down slightly because he was tall.

Eren and you walked up to your dorms, you wanted to take the stairs instead of the elevator because you didn't want the night to end. But you didn't tell Eren that.

Sadly, you made it to your dorm and Eren stood in front of you. "Well I guess this is the part where we say goodnight or something like that."

"I guess it is. Thanks for tonight, it was really different but I had a lot of fun. And you really need to work on your singing skills Jaeger." You giggled and began unlocking your door.

"Oh that's really funny Y/N, you couldn't even stay on the same pitch that the song was going on. And you're welcome, I had more fun than I expected to have tonight." Eren scoffed at you.

"Well I'm glad you did, and just a quick thanks for what happened back at campus. I didn't really see that happening tonight but I'm glad it did. If you ever need anyone to talk to by the way, you can always come talk to me." You opened your door and leaned against the door frame.

"I might have to take you up on that offer. Sleep well Y/N." Eren walked into his dorm, closing the door.

"Goodnight Jaeger.." But he never heard.

You closed your door and let out a sigh and dropped your things in the floor. You immediately went to your room and plopped onto the bed.

You weren't even going to lie, it was a long night and you were ready to fall asleep.

——————
Uh oh! The secrets are out, and the mystery boy is revealed.
Will these secrets affect Y/N and Eren in the future?
And how will Historia react when she finds out Eren wasnt actually her "friend?"
——————

check out my new eren story: Masked
it's a modern band story 👀

This chapter took a lot of twists and turns, but I loved writing it because we really got to see some of Y/N's past and how her past has impacted her now.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and THANK YOUUU for 300 reads, I didn't expect it for this story to get that many reads.

-reece <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

63.2K 1.7K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...
5.5K 445 8
Only fools cage birds. EREN JAEGER ยฉ 2023 emefaerie
2M 36.5K 51
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...