NEW YEAR'S EVE ━━ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐖�...

By iintrcvert

[ βœ“ ] ❝I want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.❞ RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMT... More

π—‘π—˜π—ͺ π—¬π—˜π—”π—₯'𝗦 π—˜π—©π—˜.
𝟎𝟎𝟏 ━━ enemies and lovers
𝟎𝟎𝟐 ━━ open for business
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ ━━ benefits with friends
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ ━━ lesson one: the proper way
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ ━━ can't take your call right now
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” ━━ a pain in the backside
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• ━━ the secret lesson: language
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– ━━ guilt is stealing you away
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— ━━ obliviousness at its finest
𝟎𝟏𝟎 ━━ lesson two: communication is key
𝟎𝟏𝟐 ━━ poems by the water
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ━━ lesson three: how to make it special
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ ━━ the parent trap
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ ━━ full contact sport
πŸŽπŸπŸ” ━━ dumber and dumbest
πŸŽπŸπŸ• ━━ three strikes and you're in
πŸŽπŸπŸ– ━━ you're here, even when you're not
πŸŽπŸπŸ— ━━ it's either everything or nothing
𝟎𝟐𝟎 ━━ but there's no in-between
𝟎𝟐𝟏 ━━ lesson four: never, ever catch feelings
𝟎𝟐𝟐 ━━ indecision and regret
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ━━ lesson five: it's all in the eyes
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ ━━ everything's up to us now
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ ━━ a fresh start
πŸŽπŸπŸ” ━━ all but a goodbye
πŸŽπŸπŸ• ━━ a summery subversion
πŸŽπŸπŸ– ━━ the moon and the stars
πŸŽπŸπŸ— ━━ lesson six: slow and steady
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ ━━ then it's crashing down
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ ━━ in lieu of conversation
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ ━━ i have a secret
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ ━━ new year's resolution

𝟎𝟏𝟏 ━━ close isn't close enough

312 17 1
By iintrcvert

RICKY WAS TRYING TO torture him for what he'd done. He'd said it was fine but of course, giving him space was still a dirty move. It gave had given him a point. An unfair advantage in the game they were playing.

He walked into school with Big Red, knowing exactly what he was doing. He was wearing a shirt so tight that you could see the outlines of his abs and his muscles. Looking down, he was wearing equally-as-tight pants and EJ could see more than enough to make his cheeks go red.

Girls were eyeing him, giggling in the middle of their conversations. EJ clenched his jaw as one of them approached him and he didn't shy away from engaging in a conversation with her. Laughing, teasing and intentionally sending glances in his direction.

Later on, EJ was sitting with his friends in the cafeteria. Anders droned on about some horror movie he'd seen and EJ couldn't be less interested. He watched Ricky, sat around a table with most of the drama kids.

Ricky stared at him, for no reason other than to torture him.

As if he didn't know what he was doing, he made an extra point of sending him innocent text messages through last period: doing okay after yesterday? All just to ignore him when he walked past him the halls again.

Dick.

    The two idiots were staring at each other. It was so painfully obvious that it alerted Gina Porter, who watched them gaze across the room at each other.

She was sat next to Marcus, who was flicking through pages of the script with her. It was the end of rehearsal, and they were all hanging around the theatre.

"So..." Marcus pointed at his line on the page, "I come in here, right? So, is it more of a hop or a skip?"

His question went unanswered. He looked at his scene partner, whose eyes were darting around the room, and waved a hand in her face.

"Gina?"

"Um, yeah..." Gina nodded, "sounds great."

Marcus sighed. "HeyI asked you a questionwhat are you looking at...oh."

Her eyes were planted on Ricky Bowen, who was looking in the complete opposite direction.

Ricky was next to his best friend, they were sharing Big Red's phone to watch skater videos. Ricky, however, was more interested in staring across the room at a particular polo shirt wearing senior.

A bright smile was on his face as he tried to make it less obvious, his eyes flickered between the phone and to EJ's face.

EJ was looking back at him, staring deeply into his eyes. He was gazing at the curly-haired junior with a wide smile.

"Are you...looking at Ricky?" Marcus asked Gina, who was still watching the scene in front of her intently.

Gina nodded with a chuckle, "There's something weird going on between those two."

"Weird? In what way?" Marcus egged her on out of curiosity.

"I don't know but they've been staring at each other for the past five minutes. And they don't look mad...they actually look really happy."

"Jealous?" Marcus raised an eyebrow and Gina pushed him a little.

"No," Gina rested her head in her hand. "But I am intriguedhave you noticed how much they're staring at each other?"

Marcus' eyes darted between the two. "Hmm," he pretended to be uninterested, flicking through the pages of the script lazily. "Not really."

"They're looking at each other like they...like they're..."

"Friends?"

"Yeah," Gina agreed, "yeah, friends..."

Ricky grabbed Big Red's shoulder, shaking it a little, "Hey, man, I need to deal with something real quick. I'll meet up with you later, you can drive home without me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah...don't worry about it." Ricky stood uphe sent a look straight towards EJ as he glided towards the door.

Big Red shrugged his shoulders, looking back at his phone.

Gina watched conspicuously at the way Ricky seemed to send a message to EJ with his eyes. She raised an eyebrow at how he watched Ricky walk out of the room.

EJ smiled, immediately dropping the pages of the script he was blocking with Kourtney. He rushed out only a few seconds after Ricky did, hearing his chuckles a few metres away as he chased him down the empty halls.

"Bowen!" EJ called after him, running after him. He followed him around the corner, into the main corridor. They moved towards a staircase, EJ caught up with him there, grabbing him by the edge of his stupid, sexy shirt.

Ricky lost his footing, his Converse shoes squeaking against the shiny floor. He fell to the floor with a thud, laughing, "Shit, you caught me."

"You didn't make it easy," EJ chuckled, putting his hand out. "You're faster than you look."

"You're saying I look slow?"

"Yes."

"Wow..." Ricky chuckled. "I expect more from a varsity athlete."

"Oh?" EJ gave him his hand, pulling him up from the ground. He kept a hold of his hand and pulled him closer so that their chests were touching.

"Yes."

This felt safe. Poking fun at each other, laughing. It felt like they were back on track to where they were a month ago...except there was more now.

EJ's heart pounded, Ricky was looking at him, his pupils blown wide, dark with lust. They both knew the real reason they'd come out there and it wasn't to make eyes at each other.

Ricky turned him around, slamming him into the wall and pushing his body against his. He gripped his hair tightly, pulling his face closerinto his chest. No kissing, of course. He'd almost forgotten.

EJ breathed into Ricky's neck, his lips hovering above his skin, panting with hot breath. He grabbed EJ's arms, tracing his hands over his muscles, marvelling at how large they weretrying to get as he possibly could without smashing his lips against his. Ricky rolled his hips, he felt the hardness of his dick grinding into his.

EJ clutched onto Ricky's shoulders, caressing his biceps. He looked down at his lips, his eyes fluttering as he slowly moved his gaze up to look him in the eyes. Ricky looked back at him, turning pink in the cheeks.

"Have you been working out?"

"Maybe a little," Ricky chuckled. EJ started thrusting his hips into his, the friction of his jeans rubbed against his erection, he could feel his dick getting hard too.

EJ pressed his mouth along his ear, whispering into it huskily, "You look so fucking good."

"So do you," the younger boy tried to bury his head in his chest, not wanting him to see the redness forming in his cheeks. "I was trying to get your attention all day."

"I know...you were being a little shit."

"Glad you noticed."

Ricky clutched onto his shoulders, his arms, his asstrying to get a better grip. He found the perfect spot to rock against him, bucking his hips. EJ bit his lip harshly to hold in a deep moan, trying to meet his thrusts, grinding his hardened length against Ricky's.

Ricky groaned into his neck, "Fuck." His climax came fast, it rolled over him all at once, legs shaking, he came hard into his pants. He could feel the wetness inside his boxers.

EJ let him grind against his thigh until he came down from his high, falling weakly into his arms.

The junior let out heavy pants, laughing into his chest, "Fuck. I'm sorry."

EJ chuckled, "It's cool."

"Let me," Ricky made quick work of the zipper on his jeans, undoing them and then pushing his boxers down. "You haven't cum yet..."

"But here? Shit."

Ricky pulled him along the hall quickly, throwing them inside the open storage cupboard. He pushed them inside hastily.

Ricky teased the end of his hard dick, letting drops of pre-cum leak into his mouth. Then, he swallowed at his cockhead before he savoured EJ's length, taking all of him in his mouth.

It had been a whileRicky gagged a little when EJ's dick touched the back of his throat. The discomfort was the last thing on his mind when he heard EJ's light moans. He slid his tongue along his length, pulling his head back to suck at his tip before sliding his tongue back down to the base.

EJ pressed his lips together tightly, it was getting hard to keep quiet. He was already so close. His hands gripped Ricky's hair, guiding his length deeper down his throat.

Ricky was a sloppy mess, sucking and spluttering on his cock.

He needed a release now.

EJ looked down at him, looking for permission. "Can I fuck your face?" Ricky moaned yes, though it came out muffled, he pulled offnodding before he let him thrust his dick back down his throat.

EJ grabbed his hair roughly, bucking into Ricky's mouth. He fucked his face fast, Ricky looked up at him, his eyes were glassy, his gagging grew louder with each thrust. A curly lock fell from his hair, onto his forehead.

"Ah...Ricky."

It didn't take long before EJ was thrusting uncontrollably, he'd stopped trying to hide his heavy moans. He shouted the junior's name loudly.

Ricky could feel his dick getting hard again watching EJ throw his head back against the wall, his greeny-blue eyes fluttering as he sucked him, his hands were buried deep in his hair. God, he looked gorgeous like that.

Ricky felt EJ throb against his tongue, cum erupted from his tip, spraying down his throat. He decided to swallow quickly. EJ twitched, grunting, his orgasm washing over him hard watching the junior moan on his cock.

Ricky felt EJ's cock soften in his mouth and he gripped his thighs to keep him still, sucking him dry. He rose to his feet, eyes a little watery and precum staining the sides of his chin.

They helped each other clean up. Ricky pulled up the zip on his pants and EJ used his shirt to wipe his face.

"So, um, are we going to talk about what that was?" Ricky asked, chuckling softly. "What happened to wanting space?"

EJ shrugged, "I guess I just can't stay away from you anymore."

Ricky's heart pounded.

"Wanna...come to my place, later?" The corner of EJ's lips curved, it was his turn to look at Ricky's lips now. It excited him when Ricky noticed him staring, licking them, knowing that he was still tasting him in his mouth.

Ricky sighed, "Urgh...I can't. I really, really want to but I have this thing with Big Red."

"Can't you cancel?" EJ leaned into his neck, licking along his skin, up to his ear, grazing his ear lobe with his teeth.

He shook his head, "Mmm, no. I can't. I've already promised, no cancelling..."

"Not even for me?" EJ bit down.

"Ow. Stop trying to change my mind..."

"Why?" He pulled his head back so he could stare at him.

Ricky was grinning. "Because it's working."

EJ chuckled, "Then come...please. Don't tell me you're blowing me off for the skate park."

Ricky smiled.

"Please, Ricky..." EJ groaned into his ears, "I want to be inside you..."

"No," Ricky pulled away from him, trying to pull his hand away when EJ held onto it tightly. "I have to go home now. I need to clean myself up now..."

EJ raised an eyebrow, still insistent. "I have a shower."

Ricky licked his lips again, thinking about it before he quickly shook his head, laughing. "I can't. I'll see you later..."

"When's later?"

"Tomorrow? You free after school then?"

EJ shook his head. "I can't do tomorrow. I've got a game."

"Shitwell...I'm sure we'll find time somewhere."

"Yeah."

Ricky thought for a moment. "How'd it go yesterday? With your dad?"

"Better than I expected. He was, surprisingly, okay with it. He said he was proud of me no matter what and that..." EJ put on an exaggerated accent, "The road to success for you is long. Don't worry son, you're a Caswell."

Ricky smiled, "So, you're feeling better now?"

"Yes, a lot better," EJ smiled back at him, "thanks by the way..."

"Oh, n-no problem."

They returned to staring into each other's eyes again. Ricky's breath started to hitch, the senior had pressed his forehead against histheir noses were touching.

"I thought you asked me that as a joke. I didn't think you cared."

"Why would it be a joke?"

"Because of the rules."

"Fuck the rules."

Their lips were close, they were practically already touching. Ricky could feel EJ leaning in closer to him, a part of him wanted to close the gap between them.

EJ wanted to test the watershe didn't take Ricky's word for it. He pressed closer against him. It was only a small move closer, shutting his eyes, he tilted his head.

Ricky jumped, spinning them around quickly, "I... have to go. Um, bye."

"Bye."

Maybe EJ was wrongmaybe they were back to where they started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 35 9
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
83.8K 1.4K 101
Oneshots of our Favourite Disaster Bi and his Boyfriend<3
1.4K 68 12
[DISCONTINUED] richard 'ricky' bowen, elijah james 'e.j.' caswell, kourtney 'kourt' elizabeth green, regina 'gina' porter, nina 'nini' salazar-robert...
25.4K 673 69
Ricky Bowen, Nini Salazar-Roberts, E.J. Caswell, and Gina Porter are a group of friends that are part of a bigger group of friends. Their all enroll...