You And Me - ⭐Varian X Reader...

By Ruddiger_Happiness

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.) But it is also a one shot bo... More

Welcome
Happy New Year!
I chose... Dare!
The After Party
Ice Skating
Crossing The Line!
I'M SICK!!!
The Dance
The New Student
Incorrect Quotes!
First Kiss
Moving
The Science Project
Nap time
Incorrect Quotes: Part 2!
Time Travel
A Youtuber and Fanfics
The Break Up
Sleeping with a dummy
Incorrect Quotes: Part 3!
Band Mates
Big Hero 7
Switching Places
Varian Fever
An Apple Picking Song
BIRTHDAYS!!!
Love Before Age - Deleted
Incorrect Quotes: Part 4!
Text Messages!
I Just Found Something Awesome!!!
Real Love
Incorrect Quotes: Part 5!
Pick Up Line
Interview
Online Friends
Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)
Incorrect Quotes: Part 6!
Battle Of The Babysitters!
So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME
Season 1: Varian Quote From Every Episode (He's In)!
Unforgettable!
Y/n's Messages
Valentine's Day Special ♡ Day Of Hearts
Ruddiger's Girlfriend
Police vs Criminal
Being A Bully - Part 2
What A Fight Can Lead To...
There's Another Girl In His Life
Incorrect Quotes: 8!
Help
Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life
Pictures At The Museum
Love Me By Friday
I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend
"What if I don't want a baby?" ~Varian
A Secret With The Dark Prince
Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs
Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms
Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince
A Paris France Trip
Adopted Or Not
Incorrect Quotes 9
Pregnant
Pregnant Part 2
Hotel Pool
There's Another Guy in Her Life
Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Target
Cough-
Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade
I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon
Drawings
I'M BACK!!!!
Idk what to call this, but this is part 1
Part 2 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 3 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 5 ~ Tangled Before
UPDATE & ONE SHOT
Little Miss Perfect
Background Story
Secret Texting Code
Secret Texting Code 2
Hello!
Author Note
Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)
Not A One Shot - But Still Important!
A YouTuber And Vlogs
TW: Blood

Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!

380 7 1
By Ruddiger_Happiness

So for today I gots a little somedin' for you. Its a another Big Hero 6 AU but with a completely different story line.

I hopes you likes!

-----------------

Y/n. Just a normal person, like everyone else. Although she didn't have much due to her dad leaving when she was born and her mom passing away from drugs, so she lives on her own.

She didn't have much so she called her life either if her mood is good "living life on the edge" or when she's in a bad mood she was "barely surviving".

Since she little she had to steal. She can get a little carried away, although she always gets away with it. She was never caught.

She did save up her money for school by working at a clothes store. She was extremely smart for her age, so by 13 she had graduated high school. She was now in SFIT. A collage for nerds.

It was her first day! She was definitely over excited. When she's at school, she forgets her life of just living life on the edge and barely surviving.

You didn't realize you was late, so when you got into your class room, everyone stared at you. "Young lady." The teacher says. (a/n: I'm not in collage yet, so please bare with me on this.) "Ah, yes, sorry. Traffic. Phht! It was bad." You lied. "Uh-huh. Ms. (Y/n) (L/n), I presume?" The teacher asks if that's correct. "Yes. That's me." You rocks awkwardly on your heels. "Hmm. I have a feeling since you belong in Pre-K," The teacher starts, while you get upset. Sure, you might be the youngest in the school, but that doesn't mean you are a baby! The teacher continues, "You don't know what time to get up at. You always sleep, like babies do." "If you weren't a teacher, I would be standing where you are and you'd be thrown outside." You glare. "Someone's throwing a tantrum." The teacher says.

In school, because of your smarts, you were in higher grades high then average, you were always teased and bullied.
By students and teachers.

"Why don't you take your seat. I'm sorry but they won't allow high chairs in the building." The teacher teases. You mumble some rude things under your breath as you head for your desk.

"Alright, now that we got the baby to calm down," The teacher starts but ends up being cut off by the class's laughter, "lets watch the documentary I have prepared." The teacher pushed in a DVD into the projector and projected it onto the screen, in front of the class.

"Phst." A boy said next to you. You looked over to see an adorable boy, cute freckles, beautiful blue eyes, a smile you'll never forget and he was your age.

"Yes?" You whispered. "I've been bullied too for my age." The buy says, "I, myself, has never stood up to someone like that. And trust me, I can stand up for myself when I need too." You giggle a little, "Its nice knowing someone here gets me."

"You should hang out with me and my friends. One of them is even our age. They all go to this school too, if I didn't make that part clear." The boy says. You laughed a little, this kid was pretty cute, "Yeah, you did make that clear. I'm Y/n." You held out your hand. "Varian." He shook it. "Varian? Reminds me of variables from alchemy and stuff." You smile to yourself. "That's when everyone says. But seriously, I love alchemy." He says, "Honey calls it chemistry but I call it alchemy. Honestly chemistry and alchemy are two completely different things." You giggle, "Yeah, I can understand that. This kid is extremely adorable." You think the last part to yourself.

"(L/n)! Quirineon!" The teacher yells, "Eyes on the board!" You and Varian immediately face forward.

After a minute or so, a folded piece of paper is set on your desk. It came from Varian's direction. You glance over to him. He had his hands folded nicely on the table, a straight face, and he was sitting straight up. He looked like he was trying not to laugh. You saw him glance at you from the corner of his eye. He quickly looked forward again.

You went back to the folded piece of paper and unfolded it. It read:

Hey Y/n!

The next class is like study hall where we can work on whatever we want. You can hang with me and my friends if you want. I know they'd like you. I know I already do.
Wait, please don't get the wrong idea. I mean, I already like you... As a friend. Not a crush, which it might have sounded like. Whatever, but still, I'd love to hang out.
From the time I'm writing this we should have about 37 minutes left till that class.
Wanna join me and my friends?

~Varian

You smile at the letter then flip it over and write your answer on the back for him. You hand it back to him. He picked up the page and checked out, seeing the note you wrote. It read:

Dear Vary,

Yes. I would love to hang out with you and your friends.
I would love to get to know you and your friends well. If they're anything like you, I can tell they're amazing. Is it weird to call you amazing even though we just met? Oh, well.

Love,
Y/n

Ps. Thanks for clarifying that you meant you like me... As friends.

Varian smiles at the note. He looks over to you to see you looking back. You both smile at each other.

Ring! Ring!

The bell rings.

"Alright class and child. Its time you to all leave. Bye have a nice day!" The teacher says as everyone gets up and leaves.

As you leave you walk with Varian. "Oh! Wait! I need to grab something from my lab." You say as you run to your lab, Varian trying to catch up with you. You quickly unlock it and slide in, Varian coming in too.

"Wow, usually people either have lots of boxes of lots of stuff." Varian notices there's only a medium sized box.

You froze up before lying, "Oh, yeah. I, uh, I haven't gotten all my boxes here yet." "Okay, I know we just became friends, but I know when one of my friends are lying." Varian steps in front of you.

"*sigh* Fine. You wanna know the truth?" You ask, Varian nods yes, "Well, my dad left because he didn't want a child then later my mom died of drugs, so I've been living on my own. Now you know. Happy?" You say, anger in your voice. Varian has a slightly scared expression on his face.

"I-I'm sorry. I just, *sigh*, I just was not only bullied for the reason of me being younger, I was also bullied because of me being on my own. That's why I never tell anyone about them." You explain and apologize. "N-No, I should be the sorry one. I didn't know how bad it made you feel." Varian apologies. "Its fine. Like you said, you didn't know." You say before searching through the one box.

"Got 'em." You smile as you pull out ear buds and a an ipod. "So, not wanting to offend you, but you're poor and you can get something so expensive?" Varian questions. "Lets just say I have my own way of getting what I want. Now lets go." You say before leaving. Varian right behind, thinking of what you meant by 'my own way of getting what I want'.

Time Skip To Night, After School And After Meeting Varian's Friends, Who Adore You

It was the middle of the night. You were gonna steal something else. To stay hidden-ish, you wore a helmet and armor, if you get caught, you never know what will happen, always stay safe. The colors of your outfit were black and lavender (think of what Hero wears, also Varian wears something like that too but in different colors just like how you wear different colors). You put your hair in a french side braid and added lavender flowers into it. Just because you're sneaking around doesn't mean you have to look bad!

With Varian and the group

"Sorry that I'm late!" Fred said running into his own bedroom. "Fred. This is your house, I don't understand how you can be late." Wasabi said. "Oh, well, you see, I had some important business to take care of with my parents on the private island. Its all cleared up now, so here I am!" Fred explains. "Cool." Hero said, looking at Fred as if Fred had more then two eyes.

"Now, what crime do we have today?" Varian asked as Hero opened their laptop. "Here it says, 'Jewelry Store Finally Finds Thief!'" Hero read the article title. "'They haven't been caught yet. Identity still unknown.'" Varian reads the caption underneath the title. "Suit up!" Fred yells, overjoyed that he gets to wear his super suit again.

In Town

You ran down the streets, the cops on your tail. All of the sudden a group of super heroes land in front of you, after riding, what looks like to be a marshmallow shoved into armor. Must be a new trend, shoving giant marshmallows into armor.

"Watch it. We'll need you to return that. Now." One boy who had matching armor with the marshmallow spoke. "Uh, this is my first time being caught and to what you asked... No!" You say.

You ran to the side of the building and realized you were trapped. A different boy came at you from behind, you saw him from the group. Even though you couldn't see his face through his visor, he still looks pretty cute.

You glared at him. "Return it now." The boy says. "NO!" You yell before jumping up the wall to the other then onto the roof of the building. You heard the boy groan in frustration as you ran across roofs of buildings.

You found a good place to hide... And watch the group of super heroes run around town looking for you.

As you giggle at their failure to find you, you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around to be met with the same boy from the alley way.

"Sup." You say. "You're about to get arrested and your final words of being out of jail are 'Sup'?" The boy asks. "How about you sit down next to me?" You pat the side next you.

Was he really trusting you with this?

He sat next to you. "You see all down there?" You point to the ground below you where the boy's group is looking for you, "They all don't understand that I could be up here. Just because all I have is this suit, doesn't mean I'm not capable of jumping up here. They think I can only walk and run. They're wrong, I'm so much more capable of what they can imagine. Or at least what they do imagine me doing." You explain.

"And why are you telling me all this?" The boy asks. "Because, for some reason, I feel safe around you. I mean, besides the fact that you're a super hero." You say. "Well, honestly, I don't feel safe around you-" He starts but you cut him off thinking he finished his sentence. "That's fair. I mean, I'm... Me. A thief. A villain even if you wanna call me that. I'm no good." You say. The boy speaks up once you're done talking, "You didn't let me finish. I don't feel safe around you, yet here I am. Not arresting you or calling the gang. I'm just sitting here. Talking to you." "Yeah. You are." You set your hand on top of his and he holds it. The two of you smile at each other.

Thoughts run through your head. Some saying to kiss him, others saying not to, and the rest are telling you to leave now that he's at his calmest.

You ignore them and just sit there and hold hands with this Mystery Boy who's actually here to send you to jail but isn't.

"Alchemist?!" The boy hears his name being called.

The boy tensed up. "I gotta go." He says, kinda upset. He got up and started to walk away, "Wait!" You call out, getting onto your feet and chasing after him. He stops and turns to you, "Yes?" "W-Will I see you again?" You whisper to him. "As long as you steal. Then, yeah, probably. But I'm not encouraging it." The boy laughed slightly. "Okay." You gave him a hug. He was taken back, but nonetheless hugged you back.

"Now I need to go." He broke the hug. "Yeah." You nod before coming to realization, "But, will you tell your gang that you found me and that you're letting me go?" "No," the boy spoke, "If I did, I'd be out of the group. And I don't want that." You laugh a little, "Thank you." You smile.

"Now, bye." He said before running off. You stood there, smiling kinda looking like an idiot.

With Varian, back at the group's 'headquarters' as Fred likes to call it.

"Dang it! I can't believe we lost them!" Hero yells throwing his helmet down onto the couch in Fred's bedroom. "Neither can I! Usually first timers aren't the best and its easier to catch them, but this one disappeared easily." Honey Lemon sits down and frowns slightly. "They're smart for a beginner." Wasabi thinks out loud. "You can say that again!" GoGo collapses onto the couch. "She's smart for a beginner." Fred repeats. GoGo just rolls her eyes at him.

"Did you get any sight of them Varian?" Hero asks Varian. "I found out more about them since I got them but they broke free." Varian announces. "Really? What is it?" Hero asks. "They have, from what I could see since its so dark out, they had (h/c) hair and... I think it was lavender flowers in their hair. That's all I remember." He explains. "That just limits it down to..." Fred started to count on his fingers, "17 super villains." "I'm gonna be honest they didn't seem like a super villain." Varian says. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "I-I mean, they only look like a thief." Varian saves what he had just said.

To him, you looked like neither a Villain or a Thief. You looked like a good person, a sweet, nice person. He thought you were amazing. Even though you didn't know each other's identities, you still found each other awesome.

The next night, with you

You decided to steal something else, this time money from a bank. About $7,000. You packed it all into a brief case and ran out, this time making sure you were caught.

When you were, you left as fast as you could. You knew the police would be there any second so you had to get out fast.

You ran to your spot where you were last night. You sat there and hoped this boy would come up to the roof and hang out with you again. You easily had a crush on him. But you knew it never work out.
A hero and a villain? In your dreams.

Literally actually. Last night when you went to bed, you had a dream of where you and this Mystery Boy were dating. It was the best dream you ever had.

Your thoughts were cut off when a certain someone sat next to you.

"Hey." He spoke. "Hey." You smile, not really being able to see it since the visor.

"So, what did you steal this time?" He asks. "You should know. Isn't that why you're here to get what I stole?" You ask. "Well, yes. But all I know is you stole from a bank." The boy says. "I stole seven thousand dollars." You say looking away. "Why? Is there a reason why you steal? Is it because there's problems from where you live or something like that? You do it for fun? You do it... Because you wanted to see me?" The boy questions. "A little bit of each. I steal to survive. Sometimes I get to carried away with it. But mainly why I did it this time was because I... Wanted to see you." You frown a little. "I like that last reason," the boy pulls you onto his lap, "Buuuuuut... You shouldn't have to steal just to see me." You wrap your arms around his neck.

"You can return the money." You say. The boy sighs, "I don't want to yet, if you need to survive. I'll let you keep at most one hundred n' fifty dollars." "Nope. Please take it all back." You protest, "I-I kinda feel bad about it since I only stole it just to see you." You could tell he blushed since his visor became more darker then usual. "I'll take it all back if that's really what you want." He said. "Thank you." You say, snuggling into his arms. "You're welcome." He responds.

The next night, with You... And Varian,

"You know there's other ways for us to hang out. Right?" The boy says as he sits next to you. "Yeah, I know, but I like this way better." You say as you scoot closer to him. "Explain to me how you like this better." The boy signals to the stack of clothes and cash register sitting next to you. "Well, only us, no one that will disturb, under the stars." You explain. "Yeah, that's actually pretty nice." The boy holds your hand.

The boy wraps his arm around your waist and holds you tight. "Hey, Alchemist?" You say, not knowing his real name, only his super hero name. "Yes, Milady?" The boy answers. "Why are you being so nice to me?" You ask. "Because... I like you." He ends up blushing. "I like you too." You smile.

"Do you trust me?" You ask. "Depends." The boy responds. "What does 'Depends' mean?" You ask. "If you were to leave and ditch me then I would never trust you again, but if you do anything else, I would most likely trust you." He explains. "Fair." You say.

"Now if you trust me... Close your eyes." You demand. "I trust you." He closed his eyes, while you did the same. You lift up both your visors, not wanting to see each other's identity (that's why you closed your eyes), you slowly lean in and press your lips to his.

He let out a small sound of he was surprise. Soon he melted into the kiss and kissed you back. You both wrapped your arms around each other. You broke this kiss and flipped both your visors back down. You opened your eyes before saying, "You can open your eyes now." To the boy.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "That was nice." He said. "It was." You rested your foreheads together, although it was more like rested helmets together. You both giggle at the clink sound the helmets made.

"Milady..." The boy trailed off and looked away from you. "Yes?" You turn his head so he's facing you. "I-I... I love you." He says. "Oh, I love you too!" You hug him tight as he pulls you onto his lap, you facing him, in a straddle position (A/n: why does that sound so inappropriate?)

"N-Now, that I know you feel the same way, I-I was wondering, o-only if you wanted to, go out with me?" He asks, "Y-You know what, b-bad idea. Bad idea." He panics that you would say no. "Why is it a bad idea?" You ask, kinda feeling upset that he said if you two dated it might be a bad thing. "B-Because... W-What i-if... I'm just nervous you'd say no." He put his hands under his visor to cover his eyes. "Baby." You say, pulling his hands out, the holding them, "I would love to go out with you." "Really?!" You can tell he smiled, "I-I mean, cool, yeah, cool." He changed his voice so it sounded like manly, although it wasn't very good. You just giggled at his cuteness.

"Can I kiss you again?" The boy asks. "I'd love that. But we have to close our eyes and flip the visors up, just so we don't see each other's identities." You explain. "Okay." He says. You both close your eyes and flip up your visors and share a long, very passionate kiss.

You pulled away and flipped your visor down. He did the same.

"Uh, I know we probably shouldn't, but I would know who you really are. Like show each other our identities. I know it'd be a bad thing but I really want to know who I'm dating." The boy says. "Depends." You respond. "What does 'Depends' mean?" He asks. "It all depends on what you will do. I know you haven't done it yet, but if show you who I am you might send me immediately to jail, even though stealing is basically all I do. And you could also hunt me down in the middle of the day, when I'm not all geared up and you can call the police or send me to jail or something like that." You explain. "Why would I ever do that to the person I'm in love with?" He asks you. "I don't know. But... *sigh* what if you don't think I'm good enough for you?" You feel like you want to cry. "If anything, I'm not good enough for you." He responds. "Really? You're a hero while I'm a thief! I'm surprised I found someone who actually loves me." You say. "Shut it, about that. Just know I'll always love you." He smiles.

The boy carefully removes your helmet, making your hair fall out of the braid and fall into your face, you hung your head low and your eyes shut. He sets your helmet down before taking his off. He sets it next to him. He lifts your chin up with his thumb and pointer finger revealing your face to him.

"Y/n?" He whispered. You carefully opened your (e/c) eyes to be met with a blue pair. "Varian." You smile.

"Why would you steal?" He whispers. You slightly frown, "I told you, its my only way to survive. Sometimes I get carried away with it. Then you said the more I steal the more I can see you." You blink back tears, "I'm so ashamed." You mumble burying your face into your hands. "I told you, you don't have to steal for us to hang out." Varian wipes a tear away.

"So you don't hate me?" You sniffle a little. "I said I would always love you." Varian reminded. You hugged him tight. "I love you too..." You smile lightly. "But also these suits aren't girlfriend friendly." You add at the end breaking the hug. "Nor are they boyfriend friendly." Varian smiles.

"Alchemist!" Varian hears his name called. "Dang it." Varian mumbled, "Well, I gotta go." You get off of Varian's lap. "Yeah." You smile, trying to be positive.

Varian puts his helmet back on then puts yours on your head. He was about to walk away when he wanted to ask something. He turned back to you, "Do you wanna come over to my house later? We exchanged phone numbers, I could text you my address." Varian offered. "I'd love that." You flipped up both your visors, then kissed him. You pulled away and Varian spoke, "I love it when you do that." You smile.

"Oh, and do you mind returning all this." You step off to the side showing all the stuff you stole. Varian rolls his eyes, "Fine. But that's only because I don't need you being seen and sent to jail." Varian went over to the stuff and picked it up.

He was about to walk away with something when something fell out of your pocket. It was a diamond necklace. Varian looked at it then glared at you. You smile sheepishly before you frowned, "Sorry." "Its fine Babe." Varian says, you slightly blushing at the nickname. You pick it up and hand it to Varian.

"See you at 9:45?" Varian asked as he slowly walked away backwards. "Totally!" You smiled.

Okay, so I wanted to end it here but I'll add a bonus in.

Bonus:

It was 9:30. You started to walk to Varian's house.

Once you made it, you knocked on the door and it opened to see Hero. "Y/n?" Hero asks. You heard Varian repeat your name from inside.

Varian came running to the door. He pushed Hero out of the way and hugged you tight. "I missed you too." You giggle before whispering. "Even though its only been 78 minutes." "Really that long?! It felt like forever." Varian holds you by your shoulders. "You're so cute lover boy." You peck his lips. He smiles in return.

"Awwww!" You hear from inside. You and Varian turn to the window to see everyone staring out it at the two of you. Varian blushed while you giggled.

The two of you went into the house and everyone gave you hugs.

If they knew what I do outside of school and hanging out with them, they'd probably not be hug me right now! Oh well. You thought to yourself.

Once everyone left the hug, Honey yelled "MOVIE TIME!!!"

Fred was in charge of popcorn, Varian was in charge of which movie to watch, GoGo and Honey were in charge of grabbing LOTS of pillows and blankets, while you and Wasabi were getting 3 beanbag chairs out of his car.

Everyone sat around the tv ready for the movie. Hero, Honey and Fred sat in the beanbag chairs. GoGo had one side of the couch, you and Varian snuggled up together in the middle, and Wasabi at the other end.

The movie started. It was apparently a horror villain movie. Every time there was a jump scare, you'd freak out, turn to Varian and hug him tight and bury your face into his chest. He would hug you tight to let you know that he'll protect you.

And no matter what you are. He'll always be your hero.

----------
Author's Note

So what do you think?
I mean I could have made this without Big Hero 6, but I just watched Big Hero 6 (for like the 19th time) and I loved it!
Oh also, I feel like it wouldn't've made sense if I didn't have some sort of base for the story.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 4582

"🎵Six intrepid friends. Led by Fred, their leader, Fred.
Fred's Angels!
Mm-mmm!
Fred's Angels!
Mm-mmm!
Harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic.
Mm-mmm!
The amulet is green.
Mm-mmm!
Its probably an emerald!
Mm-mm-🎵" ~Fred
"Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face!" ~Wasabi

Future Ruddiger here. I was SO obsessed with this song! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...