Surpass Your Limits! (Black C...

By roseychxxk

Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain, and people are irration... More

0
1
2
3
4
4.5
6
7
8
9
9.5
10

5

282 7 8
By roseychxxk

UNEDITED
≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

~~~~

"Oh no..." (y/n) quickly darted to the broken base. Everything was collapsed, and all that was left was a man in the middle, stabbed by a sword through his abdomen," oh no no no-" her eyes met with a pale Yuno, the male slowly bleeding out from that wound. She looked away, quickly pulling the sword out and using her cloak as something to stop the blood.

She had used a good amount of her power trying to fight Dante, but she still had just enough to heal him to the point where he would wake up. She continued to press her hands on the cloth, eyes closed. Her soft voice spilled out from between her lips, a forcefueld surrounding the two as she continued to heal him. Yuno's body glowed brightly, the wound on his abdomen slowly healing over until it was no longer there.

Armor Magic: A Siren's Love Song

Yuno's eyes slowly opened, a blurry image of (y/n) appearing. Slowly, as he began to focus more, he then realized it was indeed (y/n) here, healing.

"P-Princess—" he tried, but coughed up more blood. He had known about (Y/n) through her brother in the short time he met him, and she had intrigued him with the way Talius presented her.
Hot headed, total pain in the ass, but a good warrior.

"You're too weak at the moment, Yuno. Please, let me do what I came to do," (y/n) took in a deep inhale, opening her arms wide as wings flutter open from her back. Yuno continued to stare at her in awe, his eyes traveling as his captain's magic was also present.

The two combined, creating a stronger healing spell for all of the Golden Dawn members, caressing them in caring light as they healed. Slowly but surely, everyone started to wake up.

"Princess!" (Y/n) heard Klaus say, causing her to turn towards him. Pulling him into a hug, she tightened her grip on his frame, the male wincing," I'm still hurt, Princess."

"How many times do I have to say call me by my name, Klaus!" She scolds him, but she noticed his eyes held sorrow in them. Klaus pushed up his glasses, staring down at the girl with remorse.

"(Y/n)," he murmured, unconsciously placing a hand on her cheek. Yuno watched from his seated position, not caring for the small fairy on his shoulder that was sobbing her eyes out.
Instead, his eyes were on (y/n), who stared at Klaus with an unknown emotion riddling her irises.

It irritated him, for some reason, but he wasn't going to push on it.

"I know that they took him....they took Talius," (y/n) breathed, her eyes shaking slightly as she held in her tears," I need to report this to my kingdom, immediately." She then looked around, eyes widening slightly as she saw a piece of ripped cloak from Talius, the girl clutching it tightly. (Y/n) quickly tucked it in her pocket.

"I'll report this to the Wizard king, then I'll be off," (y/n) floated in the air, but slightly stuttered.

Her mana was draining, fast.

"I'll take you," Klaus and Yuno both say at the same time, staring at each other incredulously

Why do you want to go with her?

"Who can get me there the fastest?" (Y/n) crossed her arms, to which Yuno stepped forward.

"I believe I can," before Klaus can retort back, Yuno wrapped his arms around (y/n), looking upwards as the two quickly set off towards the capital.

"Wha-Yuno!" Klaus yelled, flustered that they left without another word.

~~~~~

"How can you fly so fast?" (Y/n) covered her face, not loving the way the wind is slapping her at the moment.

"Wind spirit," is all he said, moving faster than before. Speaking of the wind spirit, she sat on yuno's shoulder while he flew, glaring daggers at the girl she oh so wished to be, stuck in between yuno's arms.

If only I was bigger.

"She's not even pretty," Bell huffed, crossing her arms.

"Who's the shrimp talking?" (Y/n) asked, genuinely curious as to what she was. Yuno did not answer her question, choosing to ignore her," hey, don't ignore me!"

He still continued to ignore her.

Within 15 minutes, they landed at the Wizard king's chamber, the male surprised to see the two he was just thinking about.

"What a surprise to see you two here!" Julius chuckled, ushering the two inside. He closed the door behind him, tilting his head," now, what-"

"Talius and William Vangeance were taken by Zenon of the Dark Triad," she cut to the chase, sighing," I need to go to back home to inform my mother, and get the troops ready," she then looked out the window, feeling guilt eat up her heart," I didn't think our first day in the capital would end up with my brother being taken." Her health felt heavy, her brother's smiling face flashing through her mind.

We'll get you back, Talius.

I promise, no matter what it takes, you'll make it home.

"Neither did we," Julius sighed, getting up and putting on his robe," ok! Let's go!" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, confused as to why Julius himself was going to escort her to her kingdom," I'm going with you! I'm excited to see your mother once more! She was amazing last time we met, she makes a mean knuckle sandwich," he laughed nervously, holding his right cheek.

"She's feisty," (y/n) agreed," but before we leave, there is something I'd like to ask of you."

~~~~~~~~

"That is why we are all gathered today? To train in the Ace Kingdom?" The first to speak was Nozel Silva of the Silver Eagles, raising his eyebrow," I do not see the need for us to train in another realm, when our fight will be here."

"There's many things that we can learn from the Ace Kingdom in 7 days, Nozel." A bright red haired male exclaimed. His name is Fuegoleon Vermillion, his arm shining brightly throughout the room. (Y/n) almost had to look away from how bright the male is.

Almost. He's too hot to look away from.

"I thoroughly agree with Fuegoleon! At a time like this, training is the best thing to do," Charlotte interjected, turning away with a guilty look on her face. In these few hours in gathering the Captain, they were informed of the loss of their fellow captains, William Vangeance and Yami Sukehiro. The loss was taken especially hard by Charlotte of the Blue Roses, and Vice Captain Yuno.

"Listen," (y/n) stood up, hands on the table as she stared at each and every captain as she continued," we have no time for bickering. I had conversed with Julius beforehand, and we both agreed that training at the Ace Kingdom would be beneficial for both you guys and our people. So, if you do not want to come, you're more than welcome to sit on the sidelines," she pointed at Nozel, eyes glaring," especially you, snot nosed brat."

"That's it-" Nozel stood up, but was quickly pushed back down by Fuegoleon.

"So," Fuegoleon completely ignored Nozel's current death glare," we are going ourselves, and two of our choosing from our squads. Who would protect the kingdom?"

"Your other knights and the Wizard King himself," (y/n) patted Julius's head, in which the guy's eyes dampened.

"I can't go?!" Julius whined. She ignored him, continuing on from where she left off.

"Now, I know how to get back to my kingdom instantly, but I will need to draw a portal to my home. Tonight as the clock strikes 12, I'll open the portal to the Ace Kingdom and if you are not present in time, I will leave you. That is all." With that, the meeting was dismissed. The other captains had left immediately to gather their stuff and inform the magic knights they're taking with them.
Yuno, on the other hand, stayed with (y/n), not knowing what to say.

He wanted to apologize for his neglect of her brother. For his stupidity, letting Zenon take Talius along with William Vangeance easily.

Yuno could only put a hand on her shoulder, (y/n) smiling softly at him.

"You need to get ready, as well," she murmured, turning away from him," and are you bringing Mimosa and Klaus?"

(A/n: I do know that Mimosa is supposed to be in the heart kingdom, but since she had escorted (y/n) the first day, she will be training at the Ace Kingdom!)

"That's right," he replied back, retracting his hand," I'll see you tonight, Princess."

"Please, call me (y/n)." She hummed, continuing to stare out the window," now, Yuno, I would like to be alone at the moment." Yuno looked at her back, eyebrow raised, but his eyes then landed on her reflection.

Her eyes held a wave of tears threatening to fall from her face. Her face held despair, her top teeth biting her bottom lip to keep the cries of agony escaping her lips.

"I'll take my leave," Yuno finally said, turning back and walking out of the room. He closed the door softly, leaning against the door.

Captain Vangeance, Captain Yami, Talius....we're coming for you.

~~~

"You know how to contact me if things go awry," (y/n) remembered her mother's departing words after they had left for their mission, (y/n) hesitantly taking out a mirror from her bloodied cloak. With shaking hands, she channeled her mana into it.

"(Y/n)?! Oh my goodness, it's so good to see your face!" Talia's voice rang out, the woman trying to get a look at her through the screen," where's Talius?" She then noticed her daughter's tear stricken face, Talia's face expression getting serious," (y/n)....what happened?"

"Mother," she choked, tears now falling down her face like a waterfall," Talius was taken by the Dark Triad. I...I wasn't with him to defend him and he...he was taken. It's all my fault," the more she continued, the more her sons rang out, the girl dropping to her knees as she continued to sob," it's my fault, mother. I let him go alone instead of teaming up and now he's gone! He's gone..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 510 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...
11.7K 491 51
[Heavy Manga spoilers with my own twists] 🚨 Read the warning at the beginning of the first chapter!!!🚨 No one knew why House Grinberryall suddenly...
363K 14.5K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
90 5 3
Asta and Yuno. The Gift from God and the Blessing of Hage. The Sun and the Moon. The girl with unloved by mana and the girl blessed by it. The girl d...