Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

10.

5.8K 180 74
By LoveMiaxo

Y'all need to start interacting with this book more!! Too many ghost readers up here.

Omniscient

Naala was stunned. Everyone was speaking around her but she was still processing. She was convinced that she was dreaming. There was no way her life was a lie. The messed up shit show she called a life was all a lie.

"So you lied to me?" Naala asked, her eyes meeting Miani's.

"Naala let's talk privately," Miani rushed out. Naleli, who's name Naala had just learnt rolled her eyes.

"Mommy you sat in front of me and cried." Naala muttered. "We cried together, about the time we lost and that was all a lie,"

"You whine a lot," Naleli said directly to Naala. Naala looked at her twin sister with a mug.

"Bitch don't talk to me," Naala snapped at her. Naleli laughed, her smile brightening the same brown eyes they shared.

"Someone's touchy," Naleli teased. "Why so hostile sissy?"

"Does she think this is a game?" Naala asked Dave who put his hand on her thigh.

"Baby listen to what they have to say" Dave said in a comforting tone. At that moment, Miani was appreciative of Dave's presence.

"You're really hot," Naleli said eye fucking Dave. Dave sat awkwardly, it felt weird that someone who looked exactly like his wife was complimenting him.

"Like really hot, have you got a brother? Better yet, when my sisters done being a prude hit me up," Naleli said making eye contact with Naala.

"Naleli stop it," Miani warned, "Naala please understand I never meant to keep this from you. I was trying to protect you,"

"Protect me from what?" Naala argued. "So everything you told me was a lie," She added. "The story about the hospital, the name, was any of it real?" Naala questioned.

Miani shook her head sadly. Naala chuckled and sat back.

"So Fallons? What is that?" Naala quizzed. Her mother had convinced her Fallon's was named after her.

"It was a cover up, Naala." Miani admitted. "Fallon's is only open two times a week and how much do you bring in a week?" Miani asked her.

"About 50k," Naala said slowly. It was all making sense to her. She never questioned it but now it made sense, how could a restaurant make that much in a week when it barely opened.

"That bread delivery every Tuesday," Naala whispered to herself.

"We use it to wash our money dummy," Naleli said picking at her nails in boredom.

"This is bullshit, I'm leaving," Naala said standing up. Dave stood aswell, putting his hand on the small of her back. He wanted to get her out of the situation because she wasn't in the best place right now.

"Sit down," Eli commanded. His security put their hands on their waist, ready to pull their guns if necessary.

"I don't want to sit here and listen to this. I have kids, a family. I'm not running a drug syndicate, I'm a lawyer for God's sakes," Naala screeched.

"Naala, you have to calm down," Miani said quietly. "Me and your dad we wanted to tell you,"

"So he knew?" Naala muttered. Naala felt betrayed by everyone, especially because her 'sister' seemed to know everything.

Naleli yawned and looked around, "Is anyone bored of the sob story yet?" If you thought Naala was a bitch, Naleli was ten times worse.

"And then I have this," Naala pointed at her. "A twin that nobody thought I would like to know about," Naala said eyeing Naleli.

"I knew about you," Naleli shrugged, "Didn't really care to know you though,"

"Where has she been this entire time?" Naala asked no one in particular.

"Here in New York with your grandfather," Miani replied twiddling with her fingers.

"So right under my nose?" Naala nodded, she was starting to think this was another one of her dreams.

Stella, Eli's first wife cleared her throat. "I know this isn't easy to hear darling but this family needs you," Stella was always the smartest of the Simmons. She knew how much they needed Naala to get onboard and trying to explain everything to her right now wouldn't help.

"I don't know anything about these kind of things," Naala said stressed,

"You'll learn," Stella reassured her. She once was like that.

"Grandma please," Naleli laughed. "She wouldn't survive, let's be real,"

"Who said I wouldn't be able to survive?" Naala argued.

"Because just like the little princess you are, they kept you locked up in a tower," Naleli said jealously. She held a lot of malice towards Naala due to their different ways of growing up.

Naleli was stuck with her grandparents whilst Naala got to live a normal life. Naleli didn't go to a normal school, she was homeschooled. Instead of proms and dances, she went to shooting ranges and learned how to break up bricks of cocaine.

"You think I had a good life?" Naala asked her. Their eyes connecting for the first time since she'd walked in. The resemblance was truly groundbreaking, you would not be able to tell them apart.

"Here we go," Naleli chuckled leaning back. "You grew up with daddy and I grew up with no one. You can't top that,"

"Stop." Eli said firmly. "You two are the future of this lineage, you cannot be at odds." He lectured them.

"I don't want any part of this," Naala spoke sitting up. "Like I said I have a family," She repeated.

"We heard you the first time," Naleli groaned. "No one cares about your little brats,"

"Naleli I will not warn you again." Eli said sternly. Miani sat back silently, watching they go back and forth. These were moments she yearned for when they were younger but not like this.

"Young man I think it's best you take your wife home. Come by my house, tomorrow night - we will sort this," Eli said to Dave.

"I'm not doing that," Both Naleli and Naala spoke at the same time. They scowled at each other before Naala spoke again.

"I am not going to attend because I want nothing to do with this," Naala reiterated.

"Then it goes to your first child," Eli shrugged. He didn't want to have to do this but Naala pushed his hand.

"What do you mean?" Dave spoke up for the first time in a while. "That has nothing to do with our daughter,"

"Well if you decide to step down, it will follow the line of succession. It's either Naala and Naleli find a common ground and lead our cartel to greater heights or the child will be next," Eli said before holding his hand out for his wives.

Miani made eye contact with her mother who happened to be Gabriella, Eli's second wife. Gabriella gave her a sympathetic look but didn't speak. That's how it usually was. Stella was more vocal because that's how she was. Gabriella followed orders and never spoke out of turn.

Gabriella was not much of a mother, she was more a puppy that followed behind her husband headlessly. Miani and her didn't have the best relationship, mainly because Miani was strong and refused to be held down by a man.

"I've been training for this my whole life, how do you expect her to just join me?" Naleli questioned in anger. Which was true, this was the moment that Naleli's training depended on.

"You teach her." Eli responded simply. Naala's face contorted in anger. She had no choice in this matter and that's what frustrated her more.

Dave sat back in deep thought. He couldn't imagine his wife being a queenpin, that was comical to him. Naala didn't know the first thing about the streets and here she was about to be thrown into it.

"Training will commence immediately," Eli added. Naala shook her head,

"I can't. I'm not fit enough for that yet." Naala said truthfully, her body wasn't where she wanted it to be. She experienced cramps sometimes and she just didn't feel herself.

"You had a surgery?" Eli asked looking between her and Miani. "No one told me about this procedure,"

"No, I um, I had a miscarriage," Naala mumbled avoiding everyone's glances. Gabriella gasped and held her chest,

"Oh you poor thing," Stella said sadly. Stella knew of the heartbreak of the loss of a child. She and Eli tried to have kids for ten years but to no avail. That was when he met Gabriella and they had Miani within the first 6 months of their marriage.

"Children are a distraction," Naleli yawned. "I'm glad that happened," She said with no emotion at all.

Dave put his hand ontop of Naala's to calm her down as her legs began to shake. Naleli noticed this and chuckled,

"We're supposed to be partners, you can't fight me. I promise you, you will lose." She said with a raised eyebrow.

Naleli was a twisted human being. A product of a twisted environment but also of being spoilt rotten by her grandparents. Instead of love and support, she was given gifts and money in exchange for her cooperation with her training. 

"That's still a sore subject for your sister Naleli," Miani spoke softly. Naala cut her eyes towards her and then rolled them. Now Miani was coming to her defence but she had been lying to her for 5 years.

"Will I need to arrange protection?" Eli asked Dave specifically.

"We have a security team," Dave nodded. One thing he didn't play with was his family.

"That will need updating. Word on the street is that an old friend of mine is out for blood. If that's the case, my granddaughter doesn't leave the house without at least 5 men by her side," Eli commanded. His face tight and his mood no longer free. He was in work mode.

"I'm not doing that," Naala shook her head. "I have 3 kids I need to take to school, I'm not doing that with 5 weird men," She protested. At this point, Naala was finding any reason to disagree.

Eli sniffed and rubbed his nose. He was becoming very irritated by Naala's constant insubordination. She wasn't going to fall in line and that would cost him a lot of money.

"That's why I've hired you staff. They will deal with the household, and you will focus on your new role," Eli breathed out.

"Just say yes," Dave whispered to her. She really had no other choice but to Naala she thought the ball was in her court.

"I will look after the children," Miani added to budge her along.

"I don't want you near them," Naala spoke quickly looking at her mom with a scowl.

"When she finished whining, you know where to find me," Naleli said standing to her feet. She took her purse and slung it over her shoulder. Naala watched her every move, it was weird - like she was watching herself.

"Bye mom," She said leaning down and kissing Miani on the cheek. "Wife 1 and wife 2," She nodded at them.

"Naleli you will not continue to disrespect me," Eli barked. It made everyone on the table alert but only tickled Naleli  - infuriating Eli.

"Like I said, when the princess is ready - let me know," Naleli said staring blankly at Naala who was mugging her.

~~
Back at the Brewster Residence...

"A twin sister," Naala blinked at Dave, "I have a twin sister,"

"Crazy right?" Dave muttered unenthusiastically. Naala didn't catch that because she was too caught up in what had just happened.

"I was gonna make chicken, do you mind?" Dave asked opening the refrigerator.

"I can make something, you've been doing it all," Naala said standing up. He nodded and dropped the chicken on the counter and walked out.

"Amir," Naala called out to him. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked him as he turned back.

Dave stopped in his tracks and watched her intensely. It was like as soon as they left their house, she packed their baby into box and filed it away with the rest of her past.

He didn't expect her to be sad forever but they were still yet to discuss his feelings.

"I want to name the baby," He said blankly staring back at Naala. Naala tensed up and sighed ignoring him, washing her hands at the sink.

"See that's why I didn't say anything. You want to block it out like it never happened," Dave said coming back in front of her.

"You want to argue but I can't," Naala responded. "I don't have the energy to fight with you,"

"I'm not fighting with you Naala, I'm not brushing our baby under a rug full of all the other things we choose to ignore." Dave spoke honestly. He felt like when Naala didn't want to think about something then they didn't - but that wasn't fair.

"Why are you doing this right now?" Naala tilted her head, "Today has been enough for me, don't be selfish Amir,"

"At the restaurant, you said 'I had a miscarriage'. When we talk, it's always 'you lost YOUR baby' - it's always about you," Dave replied.

"I'm sorry," Naala muttered quietly. "I didn't realise that you were in excruciating pain for 3 days while the baby bled out of you. I didn't even think that maybe you still had sore breasts and the urge to be sick all the time," Naala sat at the counter and chuckled dryly.

"It was still my baby Naala, it still hurts the same way," Dave tried to explain.

"Okay so what do you want me to do?" Naala asked with a bored expression. "Let's go upstairs and make another one so you can shut up about it," Naala was being cold, and she knew it. After today, she vowed that she will never openly show her emotions because it didn't get her anywhere.

People petted her and kept her wrapped away from the real world, afraid that she would blow up but not anymore.

"I'm not talking to you when you're like this," Dave mumbled leaving the room. He went into his studio and slammed the doors.

"When you're done slamming shit, come and eat," Naala shouted out. She proceeded to make dinner and before she knew it, Maniya was bringing the kids in from school.

"Mommy you're up and cooking," Maniya pointed out in shock.

"I am," Naala nodded. Malia almost ran over, tackling her mom for a hug.

"Malia missed mommy," She said squeezing Naala's waist.

"Mommy missed Malia so much," Naala cooed leaning down to kiss her face. Sinai strolled in holding her violin case and dropped it by the door to hug her mom.

"Hey mama," She said softly, "Are you okay?" She asked with a concerned face. She wasn't silly, one day her mom was pregnant and next she wasn't and there was no baby in the house.

"I'm perfect!" Naala said cheesed. "Saint you don't want to say hi?" Naala questioned as she saw him walk past and up the stairs.

"Sup," He nodded before disappearing up the steps.

"His teaches said he had a bad day, I'll tell you about it later," Maniya said placing Malia's bag down on the counter.

Naala nodded and put her focus back on the girls. "So how was school?" Naala asked lifting Malia up. "Nai sit and tell me about your day?"

Sinai started to talk about her day with her mom and sisters. It felt nice to converse with her mom, especially after so long.

"What about Damon?" Naala questioned Maniya as she stirred the rice in the pot.

"I really like him Ma," Maniya blushed. "I didn't think I would but I do,"

Naala smiled wide and turned to face her. "Do you see yourself being with him?"

"He's sweet," Maniya nodded. "He doesn't pressure me into anything and he's patient with me," Maniya gushed thinking about him.

"Are you gonna have sex with him?" Sinai asked making both Maniya and Naala look at her in shock.

"Too far, go to your room and start on your homework," Naala scolded trying not to laugh. She didn't really care but she had to be stern. "Help Malia with hers too,"

"Fine, come Phat," Sinai huffed leaving out the kitchen with Malia in tow. Naala turned the stove off and closed all the lids. She heard music coming from down the hall, she even forgot Dave was still in the house.

"I'm going to talk to your dad quickly," Naala mentioned to Maniya who was scrolling through her phone. She gave her mom a slight nod and focused back on her phone.

Naala knocked on the studio door and pushed the door open. A cloud of smoke hit her in the face as she ventured further into the room. She cleared her throat and fanned the smoke out of her face.

There eyes met and they stared at each other for at least 5 minutes. No words were spoken, but their eyes were connecting and as Naala felt herself about to break she broke the stare.

"What would you like to name the baby?" Naala asked with an uninterested expression. Naala didn't know why Dave kept pushing for them to name the child and quite frankly Naala didn't care.

"Forget about it," Dave mumbled, putting his blunt out. He sat back in his seat and avoided her eyes.

"I'm trying to please you," Naala argued. "What do you want me to do?" She stressed.

"I don't want anything from you Naala, if you don't want to remember the baby I can't force you," Dave shrugged. He was tired of going back and forth with her.

Naala frowned and stood infront of him. Dave turned his head away from her. Naala sucked her teeth and straddled his lap.

"I'm sorry." Naala whispered kissing his lips. He didn't kiss back.

"I'm sorry," Naala repeated louder pecking his lips repeatedly. After a few kisses, he moved his head back and turned away from her again.

"Look at me," Naala said grabbing his face. "If you want another baby then I'll give you one," She said playing with his pants. Naala wanted to fuck, he'd been treating her like she was broken, when all she wanted was sex.

"Naala stop it," Dave said moving her hand out of his pants. "We're not having sex when you're like this," His dick was hard and Naala could feel it so why didn't he want to have sex?

"Why?" Naala groaned moving back and forth on his dick. "I want you," She said into his ear before kissing his neck.

"Tell me you want to have another baby. Look me in the eye and say you're gonna try and have another baby with me," Dave said putting his hand on her waist. Naala bit her lip, the answer was a straight no.

Naala had no desire to have anymore babies, she was only saying what Dave wanted to hear. After their loss, Naala couldn't take anymore pain.

"Yeah," She lied with a head nod. Her plan was to get back on her birth control as soon as she could. "We'll try again." She said simply.

Dave's eyes lit up with joy. A part of him was thinking Naala would say no but here she was agreeing to it.

Naala leaned down and kissed him again, this time he kissed back. He used one hand to pull down his sweats and the other to move her panties out of the way.

"Thank you, I love you," Dave said softly. He meant that too but Naala wasn't concentrating on that, all she wanted was him in her. All that sentimental shit was annoying her.

"I love you too," Naala responded to speed things up, he lifted her up slowly and brought her back down on his dick.

"Shit," Naala moaned as he filled her up. He started off slow then let her take over. Naala rolled her hips on him, while she moaned into his neck. Her moans made Dave stiffen as their juices mixed together.

Naala wanted him to pull out but after what she had just said there was no way of her asking for that. She made a mental note to pick up a Plan B.

Dave picked them up and laid her down on the couch, situated in the corner of the studio. He lifted off her shirt, kissing down from her chest. His touch was warm on her skin, causing Naala to whimper and wriggle out of pleasure.

He ran his finger up and down her slit, teasing her. Naala's knees bucked as he got closer and closer. Dave used his tongue to massage her clit, her moans encouraging him to continue.

"Mmm," Naala moaned holding onto the back of his head. "It's too much," She panted as he ate her like she was his last meal.

When Dave was satisfied, he swapped his tongue with a finger, sliding it inside and out. Before Naala knew it, her juices squirted everywhere and her eyes rolled to the back of her head in exhaustion.

"I'm not done," Dave said tapping her leg to wake her up. He positioned himself in front of her and slowly entered her, causing her back to arch of the couch. "How many more babies are you gonna give me?" Dave grunted in her ear.

That ruined it for Naala, from that second her moans were forced - she just wanted him to get off. She had already got her orgasm so she wasn't too fussed about it.

"Huh?" Dave asked again holding her body up. Naala ignored the question, grabbing onto the back of his neck.

"I'm gonna —." She moaned loudly making eye contact with him. Dave flipped them over once again and entered her from the back, he was making up for missed time.

"Fuck Naala," Dave said lowly as she clenched herself around him, she just wanted him to buss already. His strokes became sloppier and moments after, he released himself inside of her.

~~
2 weeks later...

The driver held open the door for Naala as she stepped out of the vehicle.

"Thank you," She replied kindly, dusting her sweatsuit off. Naala was dressed comfortably, in a simple sweatsuit and sneakers.

Her hair was in a half up and half down style and she was fresh faced. This was the simplest she had ever turned up to work but the excessive security meant that she was never seen.

They took her through the back entrance and she left that way too. Her lunch was brought to her every afternoon by her husband who also travelled with enough security too. To say their lives had changed was an understatement.

Eli had been convincing her to leave work all together, but Naala loved her job. She loved being a lawyer and working on cases, she had worked hard her whole life for it.

"Princess is on the move," Gregory, her main bodyguard mumbled into his sleeve making Naala roll her eyes.

"That stupid ass nickname," Naala mumbled to herself. Ever since they met, Eli had made the name Princess stick.

"Naala?" Someone called out as they pulled the door open for her. Gregory turned around and stood infront of her, shielding her view.

"Step back," He said making the man back up. When he did Naala got a glance at his face.

"Blaze?" Naala spoke stepping from behind Gregory, "What are you doing in New York?"

Blaze couldn't answer the question because he was here for her. He's been trying to snatch her for a while now but her security was tight. He wondered if she had been made aware of her importance.

"I'm visiting," Blaze said eyeing her up and down. Her smooth brown skin was glowing and he could smell her intoxicating scent from where he stood.

"Princess we've got to move," Gregory said fixing his suit. They were not allowed to stay in one spot longer than 30 seconds - Eli's orders. Blaze raised a brow at the name, from what he knew she went by Naala alone.

"I've got to go," Naala said to him and with that she was escorted into the building. Blaze clenched his jaw, that was his chance.

He stalked back to his car and got in, slamming the door. He stayed in his car, watching the building closely.

Meanwhile back at the office, Naala was sitting at her desk, finishing up her notes on a case. She has been working for about 2 hours before Gregory cleared his throat.

"Your sister is on her way up here," Gregory informed her. It was him and two other bodyguards in the room while the other 3 were posted up outside her office. The whole floor was cleared whenever Naala was due to come in, they were not trying to get caught up.

"Why?" Naala asked, she could already feel the headache brewing.

"You have a meeting to attend, a very important one," Gregory said his face showcasing no emotion.

"I'm not dressed for a meeting, you knew that and you still let me leave the house like this," Naala fussed standing to her feet.

"You're the boss, no one cares what you wear," Gregory answered truthfully. She could come to a meeting in her pyjamas and no one would say a word.

She went to leave the room and all the guards stood to attention.

"I'm going to the bathroom damn," Naala cursed leaving out the room. They watched her walk down the hall and into the toilets.

"Follow her," Gregory said into his earpiece. He wasn't taking any chances. His life was bound to Naala's. If she died, so did he.

Outside, Blaze was falling asleep and didn't notice the two blacked out Escalades that pulled behind Naala's vehicles. The driver got out and opened the door, allowing a very angry Naleli to step out.

Her bodyguards got out of the second vehicle and stood behind her. If only Blaze would have woken up and seen Naala's carbon copy, saunter into the same office as Naala.

Naleli strutted through the halls, her trench coat wrapped tightly around her waist. Her hair was in a slicked back ponytail and she wore big dark glasses over her face.

She was angry that she was here. Her day had been ruined by many things but the most irritating was that her fling of the week had just cut her off.

Apparently she was 'too nonchalant'. That wasn't new to her, she knew that herself. But Daja had good tongue and that was hard to find. Naleli was very free with her sexuality, whoever looked good to her was who she went for. Now her mood was ruined and having to meet her bratty twin was even worse.

The security stopped in front of the office door, allowing her to enter the room. Her right hand man; Tarek flexed his jaw as they entered the room. Naala looked up and huffed,

"No one taught you how to knock?" Naala asked her twin. Naleli didn't even smile which was unlike her. The two had built some type of relationship. They argued like cat and dog but it was starting to become their thing.

"We need to go, pack up whatever it is you're doing," Naleli said pushing her glasses up some. She looked around at Naala's office in disgust - it was so basic.

"Who pissed in your coffee?" Naala asked standing to her feet. "Or better yet who didn't dick you down last night?"

"Shut up," Naleli mumbled. "Not all of us have a sexy husband. How is he by the way? I told him to hit me up but he never did," She added tilting her head. Naala's face turned hard and she cleared her throat.

"I've told you about making moves on my husband," Naala said simply. "You wouldn't like it if I threw myself at Tarek now would you?" Naala matched her pettiness.

Tarek's body language didn't falter but Naleli grilled Naala. Her and Tarek's relationship was complicated, they had never slept together but there was a weird tension between them. She wasn't sure if it was sexual or just that he was almost a mute.

"Tarek would you like if I flirted with you?" Naala asked standing infront of him. Her eyes sparkled with delight at him glancing down at her.

"I don't think Mr Brewster would like that Princess," Tarek said his eyes staying above her head. Naala frowned and Naleli cackled. He was a man of a few words but his words always stuck.

"Not everyone wants to get in your pants sis," Naleli yawned. "Hurry up, you aren't even working," She said opening the office door and leaving out. Tarek was right behind her.

Blaze's eyes fluttered open just as Naleli left the back door. He rose from his seat and watched her. Unlocking the door quickly, he got out of the car.

"Naala!" He shouted moving towards Naleli. Blaze realised she was in a different outfit. "You changed?" He questioned looking Naleli up and down.

Naleli raised a brow, she'd lived her entire life in the shadows, so she barely interacted with outsiders apart from the people she fucked now and again. No one had ever mistaken her for Naala before but she was about to have fun with it.

"I did," Naleli nodded. Tarek stared him down, how dare he look at her with those hooded eyes.

"I wanted to take you out and I see you are now a free woman," His eyes glancing over at her empty wedding finger. Naleli followed his eyes and held her hand up.

"Newly divorced," She lied. Tarek cleared his throat but she ignored it. "I would love to go out but you'll have to give me your number,"

Blaze jumped at the chance, he was so caught up that he didn't realise that Naleli was finding this humorous.

He wrote his number in her phone and saved it as Blaze. Naleli intended to use the number, he was a good looking man and she had nothing to lose. After they finished, she slid into the car and put her purse on the floor - proud of her performance.

When Naala was done, she packed up and left the office. Two guards behind her and two infront. Gregory and another guard stood by her side as they walked back towards her car. The driver opened the door quickly and Naala got in with Gregory right beside her.

"You know Naleli is actually a nice person," He spoke as they pulled off.

"I couldn't tell," Naala scoffed. "I always dreamt of what it would be like to have a biological sibling but she ruined that for me."

"The both of you are more alike than you think," Gregory said quietly. Naala looked to the side and didn't respond. "You were both abandoned, used and then thrown into a whirlwind of lies. Hurt can also bond people, it doesn't only break people apart," He added intelligently.

"What are you? A psychiatrist?" Naala spat, he was talking too much for her liking.

"I'm someone that has seen how hurt you two really are, and if you put your stubbornness to the side, you would realise that you are greater together than apart," Gregory was spitting facts. He had watched Naleli grow up so he knew her and for the small amount time that he's spent with Naala, he knew they were the same.

"I'm not listening to you," Naala waved him off pulling out her cellphone.

"You are listening, you just don't want to hear," Gregory nodded. "Those who don't see will feel,"

For the rest of the ride, Naala was silent. Her thoughts were clouded. How could she just adjust to a sister she's only known of for 2 weeks.

Granted, these 2 weeks had changed her entire life but she still hadn't adjusted properly. Neither had her family, Naala was barely home. The house was full of staff, down to someone who open and closes their gate. They were in a weird stage at the moment.

They pulled up infront of Eli's home and Naala grimaced. She knew this meeting was about to be some shit.

"Your husband is here, don't worry," Gregory reassured Naala. That didn't reassure her though. Dave was on a serious sex high, he was trying to get her pregnant. Whenever they were together, they were fucking and Naala was tired of it.

Naala and Naleli stepped out of their respective cars at the same time. They walked up the steps of Eli's massive home and the door immediately opened.

The maid led them through to the meeting room, which was full of unfamiliar faces to Naala. She gravitated towards Dave, who scooped her into his arms and kissed her lightly.

"I missed you," Dave said, his hands squeezing her ass. Naala pulled away and her cheeks heated up.

"We're in public," She said quietly, wiping the gloss of his lips.

"I saw a few rooms we could dip into," Dave said flirtatiously, playing with the necklace that lay on top of her chest.

"I'm not fucking you in my grandfather's house Amir," Naala laughed wrapping her hands around his waist.

"No fun," Dave groaned with his face in her neck. Naala turned her head away from him and scanned the room. She saw her mom and grandad walk in the room and she rolled her eyes. Her mother was another irritating character in her life.

Naala pulled away from Dave and stood beside him. Naleli looked at them with a smirk before she spoke.

"Sir I know my sister is intoxicating but you might want to sort that out," She pointed to the tent in his pants. Naala looked down and sucked her teeth standing in front of him.

"Naleli get a life," Naala complained making Naleli laugh.

"I was just saying," She answered holding her hands up.

"Princess," Eli bellowed walking towards them. "It's nice to see you,"

"Eli," Naala nodded at him. Miani stood beside him, silently praying that Naala would notice her. "Hey mom," Naala said simply shocking them all.

"Naala, how are you?" Miani smiled lightly, "I hope the staff have been treating you well?"

"Fine thank you," Naala responded holding Dave's hand. "Why are we here?" Naala asked, looking around.

"I have news." Eli said loud enough for everyone to hear. He walked back over to the massive table, in the middle of the room. Everyone flocked to the table, wondering what the news could be.

When everyone was seated, he snapped his fingers and one of his men came over with a medium sized box in their hands.

"This was sent to me yesterday," He said opening the box and placing it on the table.

Everyone gasped in disgust at the sight of the human head in the box. Naala looked away, unable to look at that for too long.

It was the head of his leading man, his best friend West Lee. The other side was playing dirty but they didn't know Eli could play dirtier.

"I sense that it's my old friend, Justice that is playing games with me. The Parkers are a dangerous family but our name holds more weight in the game. I want everyone alert and on their a game." Eli continued. "My family is the most important thing to me," He said, his eyes floating around the room.

"What my husband is saying is that we are now at war." Stella reiterated. "People are going to get hurt, people are going to die but as a family we will prevail,"

"And my girls will lead us," Miani said looking between Naleli and Naala. It was then that Naleli took off her massive glasses and everyone set eyes on the twins.

It was then that Naala knew this was bigger than her, bigger than anything she'd ever known.

a/n - hold onto your wigs y'all, it's about to get real messy x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 33
Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read ๐Ÿค
148K 5.3K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
957K 28.3K 81
love /l^v/ an intense feeling of deep affection. It's one of those things that you want to feel but hate the pain it causes. Warning - This book i...
9.6K 307 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)