The fallen slayer

By KnyNovel

In the final battle against Muzan, Tanjiro had put his life on the line for his comrades and the innocents. I... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The end
Bonus

Chapter 18

1.5K 35 10
By KnyNovel

Chapter 18: The battle of the compass II

.
On the east side, the same demons are attacking a small town where a group of hunters are on the scene to tackle them. But just like the other two, they're having the same issue of unable to defeat the demons and their numbers are also decreasing in size. The former pillar on site was the former sound pillar Uzui Tengen. He's facing with a flashy problem even for his liking.
.

"You two, have got to be kidding me." Uzui said irritated

"Not even a scratch, are you sure you're a pillar?"

"Don't go aggressive on him dear. He's a former pillar after all."

"I may be a former pillar, but i am still the most flamboyant god around."

.
The former pillar, Uzui Tengen has a unique set of blades. Instead of a standard nichirin sword, he opted for two sword with giant blades that was tied together with a chain. These swords are unique for its loudness and disorienting the enemy. As he faces not one, but two demons that he used to work with. One with a snake wrapped around his neck and another one, a woman who has a weird hair colour as most people would describe it.
.

"Well i don't believe in god. Only to my goddess Kanroji Mitsuri, the most beautiful one around here."

"Aww, Obanai. That's so sweet of you."

"I heard you both got together at last. When's the marriage then?" Uzui teased

"That's none of your business." Obanai responded

"Why not?" Questioned Mitsuri

"Yeah buddy, why not?"

"Because you'll be dead before the ceremony even began."

"Well that sound cruel. I could be your best man if you wanted to."

"Die. Blood demon art: Rise of the serpent."

.
As Obanai recited his spell, his body is releasing snakes that was under his control. Uzui just watched and listen carefully to the sound. The snakes crawl and jumped on him in masses but before they could land on him, Uzui took a deep breath.
.

"Sound breathing, fourth form: Constant resounding slashes!"

.
Uzui holds his swords apart and spins it rapidly whilst throwing out explosive that effectively both defend him and attacks the enemy. The explosives was effective enough to paralyze some demons but only enough to weakens the higher ranks one. In this case, the couple doesn't seem to be least affected by it.
.

"What was that supposed to be? Are you alright dear?"

"I'm fine. But he did scratch you. You're gonna die buddy." Obanai coldly said

"Hmm, interesting." Uzui said both amazed and surprised

"Blood demon art: Serpentine coil of darkness."

"Sound breathing, second form: Heart of the symphony!"

.
As darkness started to coil around Uzui, he lift both blades in front of him and charge while spinning mid air making him looks like a drill. He escapes the coil and were ready to slash some necks. But before he could even reach the man, the woman besides him steps up.
.

"Blood demon art: Drunken love."

"What is happening?!" Uzui shook

"Getting harder to move dear?" Mitsuri said

.
As she summons her blood demon art, a shockwaves went through Uzui and he stopped right in front of her unable to move. She lift her hands and his hands followed. When she slams it down, his whole body got flat on the ground still unable to move.
.

"What have you done?" Uzui asked

"Nothing dear. You're only fallen under my spell, that's all."

"Its time for the flamboyant god to die." Obanai crudely said

"Blood demon art: Poisonous fang."

.
With his hands spreads out on the ground, Uzui is vulnerable towards any attacks. And Obanai had just grew longer fangs in his mouth resembling a snake. He crawl down next to him getting closer to the necks. Just before he was able to feel the fang piercing through, he felt mild cold steel on his neck. He looks to the side to see another person's feet.
.

"That was a bad idea snake guy."

"My oh my. A boar head? How poor of you to kill that boar."

"I smell that you're not human. Whose sides you're on boy?"

"Boy? I'm a fully grown man demon. And also, i'm on the side you're not on bitch."

"How rude."

"Monitsu! Now!"

"Thunder breathing, first form: Thunderclap and flash!"

.
As the muscle man push away Obanai and pulled Uzui's frozen body, a familiar yellowed haired man attacked the distracted woman standing looking at Uzui. This made her snapped and blocked it but at the same time it vroke the spell.
.

"My body, i can move again!" Uzui exclaim

"Hey, god. Are you ready to fight?" The boar man riled

"Are we really up against these two?" 'Monitsu' responded in a scared tone

"We have no choice. Lets bring them down before its too late." Uzui announced

"Isn't this seems unfair? Three versus two?" Concerned the woman

"How dare you hurt my goddess. You're next yellow boy."

"Eeekk!" The man squealed

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"These are impossible to kill!"

"Hold on a little longer! Reinforcement on the way!"

"What would reinforcement do?! We can't even kill them by decapitation!"

"Where's our team leaders?!"

"Murata and the others had to deal with someone!"

.
In fact, it was only Murata left standing against the tall male demon holding an unconventional weaponry whilst he still uses a standard nichirin blade. Unlike the others, Murata had only managed to climb up to the Kinoe rank, right below a pillar and he's the only one left facing the former stone pillar, Himejima Gyomei.
.

"Himejima san. How could you." Murata said

"Hmm?"

"You were supposed to be our role model. But now i see the person i respect now turned into a demon."

"What a poor child. You must felt hopeless aren't you? Facing with me." Gyomei coldly said

"You've killed all of my comrades, but just myself alone can finish the job."

"......Child, be prepare for what you've wished for."

"I wish for your death to be peaceful Himejima san. And you've got what i'd wished for  you but no, you've became a demon." Murata cried out

"Its time to end your suffering."

"Not without a fight."

.
Murata ended up charging forward for the attack but his opposition are not only a former pillar, but also the strongest swordsman in his age. But that doesn't wither the strong will to fight inside him. He's gotten strong over the years and survived the great battle before. He has done it before, so he will do it again.
.

"Water breathing, fourth form: Striking tide!"

"Stone breathing, third form: Stone skin."

.
Murata unleashes several slashes towards the target stacking the attack on one another but was deflected by Gyomei's defensive moves preventing the attack from reaching him. Murata kept on attacking and defending himself from the chained spiked flail and axe. This pushes him up to his limit and he knows if he goes further, he would be a dead meat.
.

"Why are you doing this Himejima san?"

"You're a good child Murata. But the world is cruel and a deadly place. In the centre of it all was none other than humans." Gyomei replied

"What are you saying Himejima san?!" Murata shocked

"Humans are a virus. Eliminate humans equals to a better world."

"That sounds outrageous!"

"If you wanted to stop it, you have to defeat me."

"I will- Kakh!" Murata coughing blood

"You will never stand a chance to defeat me in that state. Poor child you are."

"I- Must, end you." Murata announced

"You and what army boy?" Gyomei questioned

.
Murata went silent as he looks around him to see all the blood splattering and limbs dismembered from its owner. He now knows his own limits and looks down in disappointment seeing all of those years of training hasn't paid off for this very moment. Just as all hopes was lost, somebody came to his side and put their hands on his shoulder.
.

"Don't worry Murata." A male voice said

"Huh?" Murata looks up

"We're here to fight with you." Another voice said

"You guys." Murata said in disbelief

"This is touching and all but it will take a lot more to defeat me." Gyomei coldly said

"Lets do this together." Another male voice said

.
In the end, Murata ended up with another ten hunters by his side ready to fight. He wipe away the tears and nod to them as a sign of trust. They all readied their weapons to attack the giant male demon standing alone on the other side. Gyomei just look at them in disdain as if were hating to see them together.
.

"Stone breathing, second form:"

"Get ready!" Murata warned

"Upper smash!"

"Now!" Murata shouted

.
As the spiked flail and axe came towards them, they all jumped and dodged the attacks and started to charge forward. While Gyomei was focussing on eliminating the one in front of him, the other hunters started to flank him from both side leaving him wide opened. They managed to hit him which gave them hope to defeat him. This is where Gyomei said 'enough of this'.
.

"Blood demon art: Valley of the deep."

.
The ground begins to crack open and form a huge gap making the hunters retrieve back to safety. Now there's a large gap in between them and their opponent. Not wanting to give it up, they use each other as a platform and jumped the gap to squeeze in an attack. Not only that, another fifteen hunters came from behind Gyomei leaving him surrounded by a swarm of hunters wanting him dead already. With reinforcement started to arrive, the demons are outnumbered but they're still strong and hard to defeat.
.

"These children are gaining in numbers. How pathetic." Gyomei thought

"We've got him cornered!" A hunter shouted

"Round them up!" Gyomei commanded

"Stone breathing, fourth form: Volcanic rock, Rapid conquest!"

.
As all of the hunters are swarming around him, Gyomei unleashes a wide ranged move that funnel them into one spot before he manipulates the chains to hit them. The hunters dodged it but realised they were in a precarious spot. One by one, the hunters are pushed back gathering into one spot, this time all the demons are surrounding them. A hundred hunters surrounded by thirty really strong demons as a result from their fights earlier.
.

"We're trapped!"

"What are we gonna do now?!"

"I have seriously didn't think this through." Murata blurted

"I have to applaud for all of your amazing skills. But this is where it all ends for you children." Gyomei coldly said

"Brace yourself!"

"Kill them." Gyomei ordered the demons

.
With a snap of a finger, all the demons surrounding the hunters extends their arms into the sky ready to slam down on the hunters. The hunters couldn't do anything except for bracing and protecting the injured ones. The hands goes down and everyone braces ready to accept death, but it never came. Their field of vision were filled with bright red orange flame surrounds them cutting off the limbs from the demons. Their attention went from the demons to the front where a single male man with a checker patterned haori and a pair of hanafuda earrings stands in between them and the demon's leader.
.

"Tanjiro! You've came!" Murata shouted

"Murata san. Protect the injured and escape when possible." Tanjiro instructed

"But what abou-"

"Leave him to me. Now go."

"I see you've came for revenge boy. Ready for round two?"

"Himejima san, its only between you and me."

.
Two strong swordsman are on a standoff with fire burning around them creating an arena. A rematch from the defeat of the humans. The stone will clash with the sun and see who will melt first.

.
(A/N: Author san here, just a bit warning ahead. I'm not that good at writing fighting scenes but i will do my best. :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
5.8K 115 17
In this story, Tanjiro became the first demon created by Muzan, and that's only because the boy reminded him of an important person from his past. Ta...
87.6K 2.2K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
9.8K 427 5
Tanjirou knew something was wrong the second the smell hit him, well two smells to be exact.He'd been stopped when he'd smelt something very distress...