Sarah

By delnixon

Read through the journal entries of Eric as he reminisces about Sarah ~ A very short and simple story with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

93 11 10
By delnixon

Emily and I visited your grave today. I simply stared at the headstone as memories drowned me down. Emily played around. Of course she doesn’t know this is where you were buried. She has no idea who you are because she never met you. After all, I brought her home six months after you died. I’m placing these white tiny flowers from our garden for you. You always uprooted them but I wasn’t sure if it was because you liked or hated them. I brought Emily along because I wanted you to see her and watch over her. Also because, I want to tell you that you will never be forgotten. You were and still are my best friend. I also brought your favourite treat. We will come and visit you frequently.

-Eric

I brushed off the dust on the tombstone and read the words engraved on it, “Sarah, the best dog that ever lived.”

The end! :) I hope you guys enjoyed the story. Please do comment and let me know what you think of the story and suggestions for improvement, thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
24K 304 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
29.9K 6.4K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...