Will You Be My Friend Book 2

By AustinHaris2

Two good friends that soon two young hearts become as one as they discover their love for each other and deci... More

Short Plot
A
B
C
D
E
....
F
G
H
I
I
J
....
K
....
M
N
....
O
....
P
Q
R
S
....
T
....
U
V
....
....
W

L

608 50 44
By AustinHaris2

Present Time

"Knock, knock"

Tzuyu got jolted from his seat and stirred on his sleep when he heard the knock sound, he lifted his head and look around, only to found that the bodyguard on his office door staring and smiling at him.

"Good day, Mr. Chou. I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, but are you staying over?" The Guard asked, Tzuyu frown in confusion.

"What?" He asked

"Uhmm.. The office building will be closing in a minutes, Sir. Are you okay staying over?" The Guard explained

Tzuyu look around the place until his eyes caught a glimpse of the wall clock hanging on his office wall.

"8:40 p.m." He mumble, Tzuyu was taken aback. He didn't notice that he sleep to long and forgot the time.

He stared at the guard again and smile awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep for too so long. I didn't notice the time, I'll be leaving. I just need some time to fix my stuff" Tzuyu explain, the guard smile at him.

"Okay, Sir" The Guard said

"Thank you" Tzuyu answered back and the guard left him alone.

Tzuyu immediately fixed his stuff and took a few things that he need to take home and work on it.

When he was done, his attention got caught by the book that was place on top of his table. He reach for his hand and held the book, Tzuyu smile sadly remembering the content of the book.

He doesn't want to read and finish the book because it keeps him reminding of the painful and the cruelty memories of the past that he tried to buried on the back of his head and on his heart, but the fate was too cruel for him because he need to read due to his work and his heart is tortured as the event flashes on his mind and heart.

'Is this my punishment?' He thought and sight deeply.

Tzuyu place the book on his bag and left his office. when he walk out, he noticed that the building is now empty and the few light office is also off now only.  It reminded him that he was left alone in the office, Tzuyu walk himself to the elevator and pressed the bottom ground.

"foolish, why did you sleep too long?" he mumble and chuckle at his silliness, He doesn't know the answer either with his questions.

When he reach the ground floor, he walked himself to the exit. He was greeted by the few employees left on the ground floor.

"Goodbye, Sir" the staff said, Tzuyu greeted them back politely.

When he reached the exit, Tzuyu mouth hang open as he observed his surroundings. He sighed in frustration.

"Aaahh! Why now?" Tzuyu said frustrated, he hissed and pulled his hair.

The rain is pouring too hard, he didn't brought his car with him today since he sent it to the shop for repairs.

"How Am I supposed to get home now?" He complain as he pout cutely, he bite his lower lips to show how frustrated he is. He thought for a moment and when and idea pop on his head, Tzuyu widen his eyes in excitement and fished out his phone in an instant and called a person that could help him.

Unknowingly to him there's a pair of eyes observing his action and smiling while taking a glance of him secretly. When the other person notice that Tzuyu is making a call, the person move a little close to eavesdrop his conversation

Back to Tzuyu, After a few rings the other line accepted his call.

"Hello, Jennie.. Where are you?"

Tzuyu asked, the person eavesdropping him frown.

"Can you come over and pick me up? Nope, I'm find. I just Didn't brought my car with me" Tzuyu said, the other person continue to listen with his conversation

"Aaww, I understand.. Yes, it's fine.. No, you don't have to worry about me.. I'll be fine, thank you" Tzuyu said and hangup the call after, he sighed heavily.

"Guess what? You'll need to take a cab" Tzuyu mumble

He look around to spot a cab, but there's only few passing by and if there is, there's a passenger inside.

"Aah.. This is frustrating, I just wanted to go home and take a rest" Tzuyu mumble weakly and waited for another minute.

The person observing him didn't leave him alone and continue to watch him from a distance.

When Tzuyu spotted a vacant cab, he signaled the driver to stop and luckily the driver notice him, but the frustrating part is the driver can't come near him, he need to cross the road and let himself got soak with the rain.

"Aahh.. This is a bad day" He mumble, Tzuyu fixed his self and was ready to run and let himself got soaked in the run.

Tzuyu took his first step and ready to get drench but he got stopped when he noticed that his shirt is still dry, he looked down on his foot, he notice that there's no droplets of the rain on his surroundings.

He lifted his head and frown when he noticed he was covered with black umbrella, Tzuyu got a glimpse of someone standing next to him using his peripherals vision.

Tzuyu slowly turned his head to his left side and he was taken back with the sight as he felt his heart beat crazily.

There she is the woman, he least expected to see.

Sana Minatozaki is standing next to him while holding and umbrella that covered both of them.

Sana flash a smile to him, that smile is the smile he used to love and still love. He felt his world slowdown and only the two of them exist and matters, just like the first time he met her in the airport.

"It's raining too hard.. Are you sure you want to get drench in the rain?" Sana asked him, Tzuyu was unable to answer her questions as he was taking his time observing his beauty with this approximate distance.

She was slightly drench with the rain but it didn't fail to showcase his beauty on his eyes, actually it give more appeal to her beauty.

"Beep! Beep! Beeeep!" Tzuyu got startled on his spot when he heard the car honk, he got back to his senses.

He look around the place and he spotted the car is still waiting for him.  He turned his head to Sana and was about to say something when the she suddenly interrupted him.

"Here, take this.. You don't want to get sick, right?" Sana asked and suddenly walk closer to him, Tzuyu got suddenly nervous and tremble.

Sana took his right and place the handle of the umbrella on his hand, When he felt the warmth of her skin he wanted to held her hand more and clasped it him just like he used to, but he remembered that he now he doesn't have the right too.

Then there he goes again, he felt his heart got pierced with those thoughts.

"Please don't get sick, Tzuyu" Sana mumble weakly but was enough for him to heard her.

Tzuyu was about to react but was too late when suddenly Sana turned her back and run to the opposite direction, he watch her back.

Tzuyu felt nostalgic of the past, his chest felt pain. He saw Sana went inside the car that was parking earlier, she took the passenger seat.

When Tzuyu saw the driver, he felt his heart got stubbed. It was Kim Dahyun.

On his sight, Dahyun stared at Sana worriedly with full of affection, he handed her a clean towel and Sana took it and wipe her drench hair and clothes.

They talk for a minutes, Dahyun helped her to drench herself and Tzuyu continously watched them, the sight was too painful for him to seem.

He tried to get off his sights but he can't. He noticed that Dahyun move and lifted his head to his direction, Tzuyu immediately look away and gripped the handle of the umbrella too tight.

"foolish, why did you sleep too long?" That was his questions earlier when he was inside the elevator, He thought he doesn't know the answer with his questions, But now he knows the real answer.

It was because of them, the answer was Sana Minatozaki and Kim Dahyun. He was too emotional earlier and too tired.

He was working with the book that Sana Minatozaki wrote, and the book reminded him of the painful memories of the past that pierce his heart a lot this morning and it reminded him of what he have today and what happen to them in present was the fruit of past event five years ago.

"Why is heaven and earth was too cruel for me?" He mumble, as tears cascade down on his cheeks.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be

Continued

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.6K 30
fanfiction between arranged marriage and couple, saida and satzu, here sana and tzuyu is arranged to get marry while sana and dahyun in relationship...
121K 6.1K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
167K 4.5K 43
Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect the Unexpected story of SaTzu Note: Thi...
94.6K 4.7K 60
A story of friendship blooms via email Started: 09/18/20 Status: Completed Ended: 01/23/21 Newest Highest Ranking 02/02/21 #8 sapphire #14 narratives...