DADDY SATORU [GOJO SATORU X R...

Por parasoleil

โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€ Mรกs

๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Š?!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ - ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„, ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ - ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ - ๐’๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— - ๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐„๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐˜!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ - ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐Œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ - ๐‡๐„๐˜! ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ - ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ '๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!
hey! read this or else )-:<
general consensus of the next couple of chapters??
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ - ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ - ๐’๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐‚๐€๐‘ ๐’๐„๐—- ๐๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐’๐„๐— ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐‚๐€๐‘...

7K 143 25
Por parasoleil

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇?

**Apparently (Y/N) is three months pregnant, let's start from there... PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

[THIRD POV]

Morning arose, and the new day of Sunday was here. Tangled in each other's arms, Gojo woke up first surprisingly and looked at his phone at the side.

Blinded by the bright light, he squinted as he lowered the brightness. He pulled (Y/N) close, his long arm over her body as she faced his chest. He sighed as he read through his various e-mails and texts.

One surprisingly that caught his eye.

Opening the DM, he quietly clicked his tongue to not wake up (Y/N), but to also express his mild frustration.

Sliding the message to delete the entirety of it, he set his phone back down against the nightstand and looked back down at the sleeping beauty beneath him.

There was a little space in between them, room for (Y/N)'s tummy. Still, she was close to him, her hand slightly tugging at his shirt. 

He smiled to himself as he looked back up at the walls of (Y/N)'s room. He was ready to ask her one thing he had been thinking about since the beginning. He felt a little scared, but he was nonetheless ready to ask her.

He knew that she would have to accept it, why wouldn't she?

Well, she would have her reasons to, but after spending so much time with her, he knew that this would have to be the next step in their growing relationship.

Sighing in bliss, he closes his eyes and snuggles closer to (Y/N), sneaking his palm on the top of her exposed tummy.

Being three months pregnant, she was definitely showing a bit more than the average woman. Because Gojo was feeding her more than usual, stuffing her with every food he can, she definitely gained weight at a faster pace. 

She didn't notice yet, but Gojo could definitely see her thickening. 

Gojo peeks down at (Y/N)'s tummy, the slight unclothed bulge that had his child growing inside of. He still, after these three months, couldn't believe that he was practically a father.

His life had changed drastically-

But was that for the better?

Another text popped up on Gojo's screen, unknowingly. 

Or for the worse...?

(Y/N)'s eyes slowly opened when she felt Gojo very close to her. His hand was around her head, stroking her hairs softly as his other hand was pulling the blanket over them. He hummed a soft tune that was unfamiliar to (Y/N), but Gojo then realized that he had woken up his beautiful girlfriend.

The two matched eyes for a second, and Gojo stopped, a smile forming on his lips.

"Well good morning to you," Gojo said huskily, "Do I apologize for waking you up so early on this fine-ass morning?"

"Fine-ass morning...?"

"Today's the day where things are gonna change (Y/N)-chan," Gojo says, placing a small kiss on her forehead, "I am gonna see our baby, we're going on another date-"

"And then, my little surprise at the end of the day."

(Y/N) yawned, stretching her arms out a bit before replying. But when she did so, she turned the other side, her back against Gojo as she closed her eyes again.

"Five more minutes, please."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

Finally getting up after an hour of sleeping in, the two had to get ready for (Y/N)'s appointment. Gojo had actually dropped a few clothes over (not to (Y/N)'s knowledge until now), so he changed into those. 

While they both dressed comfortably, (Y/N) wearing a light dress to avoid the hazards of changing (because she's also feeling lazy today) when she gets to the doctor's office. Later on during the day, she and Gojo would be changing into their yukata's for their date later. 

Then, at the end of the day, Gojo will be surprising (Y/N) with something.

Something... what could that be?

As Gojo climbed into (Y/N)'s car, after opening the door and helping the pregnant lady in, the thought of Gojo's secret had clouded (Y/N)'s mind. 

She hummed as she clicked her seatbelt, causing Gojo to raise his brow.

"What is it?" he asked her, "Did I do something wrong yet?"

"Yet?" (Y/N) mirrored his confusion, "What, are you planning to do something bad?"

"So far, no," Gojo answered, "But the offer is still in the air, ready to take."

(Y/N) sighed. "And how could I have predicted that response..."

A smile tugged his pretty pink lips, and Gojo put the car in reverse. He backed out of the driveway, and the two begun their drive to the doctor's office.

Gojo turned the radio on lightly, asking (Y/N) about what he needed to do once they got there. Gojo was the father of the child, but at the last visit, it was only subtly mentioned. Therefore, he needed to fill out some paperwork for future references.

"I don't believe it will be a lot," (Y/N) told him as she looked out of the window, watching the other cars pass by, "But I can help you with the filing and stuff if you need it."

"I'm sure it'll be fine," Gojo assured, putting one arm around (Y/N)'s seat, "I mean, what have you done so far? In terms of the baby's documentation?"

"Everything, practically."

"Oh; you did that all by yourself?"

"Well with the help of Rei-san," (Y/N) yawned, "Rei-san's older sister had a baby also recently, so she knew a few things here and there."

Gojo couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt when this was said. There had been a length of time between (Y/N) and Gojo between the night of the party and when she formally met him. And by then, it looked like (Y/N) didn't even need Gojo. 

And on the same page, Gojo had been thinking...

Does (Y/N) really need Gojo...?

When it came to these kinds of stuff, Gojo was used to being depended on. Well, he was one of the strongest cursed users to exist; the world practically needed him to stay on the good side as their strongest soldier. 

And yet, why did he feel so small and little around (Y/N)? Why did he feel like the world was against him when he sat in the same room with her?

Gojo's smile faded into small frown, which was being mistaken for his concentration on the road. (Y/N) side-eyed him, sighing as she placed her hand on her cheek.

"What is it now, Satoru?" (Y/N) asked as she stared at his face. She could see his face stiffen when he bit the interior of his cheek.

"It's nothing," he simply lied, " I think I missed a turn."

"No, you're going the right way," (Y/N) replied, looking at the street sign they passed, "Satoru, what's wrong?"

Gojo was silent for once. This guy wasn't transparent, but he was open with (Y/N) with everything. With that being said, whatever she wanted to know, he had an answer for. This was the first time where he didn't have an answer.

More like, he didn't want to tell her. 

"It's nothing," he repeated in a low tone, "I'm being serious."

"I know you're lying," (Y/N) then crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at him, "Satoru, what is wrong? Tell me."

As there was even more silence hanging in the air, they had finally reached the clinic for (Y/N)'s checkup. She had her eyebrows furrowed, her lips frowning as she stared at Gojo while he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"I told you that nothing is wrong," Gojo said finally, "You are just assuming that something is wrong."

"No, I know when something is wrong when you're quiet," (Y/N) argued, "When you're quiet, you're thinking, and normally you're open with your thoughts with me. But you were still thinking and you were still being quiet, meaning there's something bothering you."

Gojo scoffed. "That's not how I am."

Then there was a little more silence, with (Y/N)'s eyebrow raising. Gojo sighed, running his long fingers through his pale, white hair.

"Fine," Gojo said, "So what if I am like that?"

Parking the car into an open space near the entrance, when the car stopped completely, Gojo looked at (Y/N). He was nervous to continue with this, but the guy had gone through cursed spirits scarier than (Y/N), so what could have gone wrong?

"Satoru," (Y/N) sternly said, "Now that we are in a relationship, you need to start conveying your emotions and feelings to me."

Gojo raised his brow.

(Y/N) sighed when he was silent again. "Satoru, out of the both of us, I would have assumed that you would be the one giving the relationship advice, not me."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You told me before that you have been in numerous relationships in the past," (Y/N) said, "I haven't. I've only been in probably two or three, and that would be mostly in my youth."

"You should know that if problems occur in relationships, they should be resolved or helped resolved." (Y/N) continued.

"Well," Gojo rubbed the back of his neck, "When I told you that I have been in numerous relationships in the past..."

"It's not the ones you are thinking of."

(Y/N) raised her brow again. "So is that an excuse for you to bottle up your feelings?"

"It's not an excuse," Gojo sighed, "It's a real, valid reason."

(Y/N) sat there in silence for a few moments. She stared into his eyes, that could faintly be seen through his dark glasses. She had a sudden pang of realization, and she immediately gasped.

"Are you scared of me leaving you, Satoru?"

Gojo tensed up, not saying anything in response.

That was enough to answer her question, though.

(Y/N) clicked her tongue multiple time, placing her hand softly on Gojo's cheek as she shook her head. Her thumb caressed his soft skin, sighing when she closed her eyes.

"We haven't known each other for very long Satoru, I think we can both agree on that," (Y/N) says to him, "However I think the line is drawn when it comes to communication."

Gojo stiffened.

"I don't care about your past- frankly, it's irrelevant to me unless you're some sort of psychopathic killer," she said to him, "I don't really care about those relationships you've been in."

"You don't?" Gojo asked confusingly, "Why?"

"I have better things to worry about," she admitted, implying the baby as she glanced down at her tummy, "I have enough trust in you that you won't cheat on a pregnant woman."

"More so, the woman you have impregnated."

Gojo was stunned.

"I have enough trust in you..."

No one in the world had ever trusted him in that way before.

Why was it that when she said that, he felt so safe in the dreaded world?

There were a few minutes of silence between them; a small grin enclosed around Gojo's lips as he shook his head slowly. (Y/N) placed her hand on his, gently rubbing the back of his palm.

"Your past is in your head." (Y/N) says softly.

"Your future is in your hands..."

His bright blue eyes widened, as his smile faded. There wasn't unhappiness, moreso, a feeling similar and just as important. 

Realization.

Gojo carefully took her hand and brought it to his lips, placing a kiss on top of the back of her hand. He then placed it on his cheek, holding it in place as he closed his eyes in content.

"In all my 28 years of living, (Y/N)..."

The sun shone itself through the clouds of the sky.

"I have never felt this kind of..."

"Love..."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇?

DUDE IDK WHAT I AM DOING ANYMORE IS THIS GOOD ?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

31K 849 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...
96.8K 3.1K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
28.7K 1.1K 12
๐—™๐—”๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜:- โ› ๐™’๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๏ฟฝ...
18.6K 535 7
๐’๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐” ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐— ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ "๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...