My Diary

By blackdragon971

A boy has a diary. Anything written in it comes true! More

Haruto
Others
Author's Note
The Hunt
The Last 10
Alder
Captured
Saved
Targets
Danger
Unsuccessful
'Bright Light'
Friend or Foe?
Illusions and the Truth
The Messed-Up Truth
Blue
It All Ends

Into The Web

26 8 2
By blackdragon971

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Did a little insect wander into my web?" The female voice echoed throughout the darkness. 

We had just entered the leader's house. Her name was Mizuki. I shuddered in the darkness. I felt an ice-cold hand on my shoulder. 

I immediately stumbled back and fell. I took out my gun, which was previously hidden in my clothes. I held it tight in both hands and fired where I had heard her dreadful, taunting voice. 

Suddenly, the voice appeared from somewhere else. "Oh, a good try. A good try, indeed. But can you really save yourself, your little friend, and kill me?" She laughed, "This is not a fantasy story, child. You cannot do it all!" She laughed once more.

I took out a few pages of my chronicle that I had kept in a secret compartment of my wallet. I found a pen there, too. And I tried writing in complete darkness. 

I used my chronicle to first of all get some light. I looked around and wasn't able to see Mizuki. However, I found the door open and went out in search of Aldia. 

A few minutes after walking in the hallway and I heard another pair of footsteps. It seemed to be coming from all around me.

I completely freaked out and fired my gun all around me. 

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

I was out of bullets. 

I felt a knife trace the skin on my neck and I saw Mizuki right behind me. 

"Why, hello!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
598K 7.5K 29
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
143K 30K 97
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
148K 5.9K 78
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...