STALKED

By pebbleoon

Forth-Beam story. Beam is getting stalked but don't know who it is. Just read it and enjoy..... 1 out of 538... More

Prologue
CAST
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
..
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
just
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29

CHAPTER-24

1K 74 10
By pebbleoon

"Phiiii I'm starvingggggg" beam's voice resonates the entire house.

Forth chuckles hearing beam's whines "right away" he yells from the kitchen so beam who is in the living room watching TV could hear him.

Usually they will have their dinner in office since they work till late night. But forth will cook something again when they come home since he know beam will get hungry easily with so much work.

"Take rest. If you can't sleep then don't hesitate to come to me okay. Sleep well baby" forth kisses beam's forehead.

"Good night phi" beam mumbles on forth's neck as he hugged him before going to sleep.

"Phi come fast and have food we are getting late" beam calls forth arranging the food on table.

Unlike forth Beam is a morning person so he has made a deal that he is going to cook breakfast for them everyday. After breakfast they go to office together in forth's car.

Its been few days they started to live together. Forth is not allowing beam to use car or go any where without him or a driver. He keeping beam in front of his eyes as much as possible. He doesn't want to risk beam's safety. Beam is his to take care of.

Where as beam is living a peaceful and happy life since he started to live with forth. There are no parcels waiting for him near the door as he arrives home after a long work day to ruin his sleep but only hugs and kisses which are filled with love and warmth.

"Baby come here" forth calls beam. They are in forth's cabin where he was sitting on the couch in his office and beam was arranging the documents in the safe box. Beam sits beside forth.

"close your eyes" Beam closes his eyes without any questions. Beam can feel forth's breath on his neck as he moved close to him. Beam held his breath

"Now open your eyes baby" forth says and excitement was evident in his voice.

Beam opens his eyes and see the smiling forth in front of him. He then looks at the thing on his neck when he felt something. Beam was shocked seeing that.

"Ph...phi"

"You like it?" Forth asks nervously.

"This is for me?" Beam asked in shock.

"Yeah. I actually wanted to give this to you the same night I bought. But your mood changed suddenly and then I came to know about those parcels and stalker. I didn't want to give this when you were disturbed. So I'm giving you now"

"But....I thought you brought this for your girlfriend" Beam tilts his head in confusion.

"Huh!!! What girlfriend?" Forth also asked in confusion.

"Usually boys will gift diamond to their girlfriends or wives. So I thought you have a girlfriend and you brought this for her" beam hisses making his point.

"Baby have you seen me talking to any girl? I'm always with you baby....in office at home and everywhere....so from where did you get this idea?"

"Why you didn't said you don't have a girlfriend phi?" Beam was furious.

"That topic never came between us baby" forth was not understanding beam's sudden change in mood.

Beam slapped forth's head repeatedly "Stupid phi. I was so scared that I'm ruining your life....I thought you have a girlfriend from the time you brought this chain from that auction and I'm coming in between since you are spending most of your time with me. I thought I might bring troubles in your relationship and here you are saying you don't have a lover now"

Forth held beam's hand and pushed him on the couch "baby calm down you will hurt yourself and about girlfriend thing I don't have any okay. I never had a lover till date and I don't need one"

"You never had a girlfriend?" Beam asked again for confirmation.

"Never baby. No girlfriend no boyfriend none. All I need is you, my baby by my side. If it's not you then I don't want any" forth says seriously.

Beam blushes hearing forth's words "stupid phi" he mumbles.

Beam tried to move away from forth but only then he understood how close they were. He is sleeping on the couch with forth pinning him down with both hands locked by forth's above is head. Both blinks.

Beam observed forth is not looking at his eyes so he followed forth's gaze and gulped when he knows forth is looking at his lips. He licked his lips in nervousness. Bad move...... Forth moved closer and closer to beam's face. Their lips were centimeters apart when forth suddenly stopped.

"P...phi...." beam stutters. He can feels forth's breath on his lips.

Forth blinked as he comes to his sense. He slowly got up from beam's body not wanting to hurt him accidentally. Beam also get up after forth.

"I'm....I'm sor...." Forth was cut of by the pair of lips on his.

Beam pecked forth's lips. This is the second time beam is kissing him but they have not talked about that kiss till now due to various incidents happened around them and beam never acted differently after that.

So obviously Forth was shocked. He thought the first kiss was due to heat of the moment not intentional and never thought beam would kiss him again. Beam pecks his lips again and before he could move back forth held his neck and brought their lips together. This time he initiated the kiss.

He pecked few times before taking beam's lower lips in his. Forth nibbled beam's lower lip in between his lips and teeth. He sucked till it was swollen before moving to the upper ones.

Beam was moaning continuously due to forth's action. Forth was completely dominating the kiss. He then traced his tongue in between beam's lips to gain access. Beam opened his lips and let forth tongue in without any complaint. He pulled forth's hair from back as forth enters his tongue in his mouth.

Forth traced his tongue from teeth to gums, from inner cheeks to lower frenulum. He tasted each and every corner of beam's mouth. Beam sucked forth's tongue making him moan. Their tongue duel with each other increasing the heat of the kiss. Forth brought beam's tongue out and sucked it making beam loose his strength.

Their moment was interrupted by the noise from their phone. They both grasps for air as they let go of the kiss. Beam's lips were wet, red and puffy due to the intense kiss they shared. Forth massaged those lips with his thumb.

Again their mobile rings with the message notification. They got alert when forth read the message. It was from lam and asked everyone to come to his cabin as soon as possible. Beam tried to move only then he looked at their position.

Beam didn't even know when he changed his position from sitting on the couch to sitting on forth's lap with his legs on either side of forth. Beam climbed down slowly and his blush reached his neck. Forth chuckled seeing beam who is looking adorable. He held beam's hand before walking out.

"What's the problem?" Forth asked as soon as he entered lam's cabin followed by beam.

Both Forth and beam are looking casual as if nothing happened in the cabin few minutes back. Their clothes were neat and hairstyle was perfect as they came in the morning. The only difference was their swollen lips which no one is in the state to notice.

"Some one tried to hack our systems again. But this time their target was our new laptops which we five are using exclusively" lam explained then showing them his computer screen.

"But....no one know about the new system we are using sir. No one is allowed to come to this floor without permission then how would they know about this" ploy says looking stressed.

"That's what we are thinking. Thank God we had this alarm setting when someone tried to hack our computers other wise who knows what would happen" the always calm lam was also stressful now.

"Have you tried to track them back?" Forth asks park.

"Yes our team already tried to do that but it's showing different location every minute. They are smarter than what we thought" park answers.

"They are using satellite network sir that's why we are not able to track them easily" beam answers working on lam's laptop "they have designed the network in a way that it to shows different location every time we try to track them back"

"Is there any way we can trace them?" Lam asks standing beside beam to see what he is doing.

"Yeah......" beam answers shortly and continues to work.

No one asked any question after that and let beam do what he was doing. Forth was standing on beam's right, Lam was on left, park and ploy were on his back observing him typing fervently.

"Yes......" beam exclaims as he presses the enter button "this will help us track them"

"How?" everyone asks together making him startle.

Beam clears his throat "I've put a virus in your system sir Lam...if anyone tries to hack your system again it will rebounds and hacks their system. We will know everything from their location to their face" beam says as he explains how it works.

(A/n: I'm not going to go detailed about it. I hope this is enough)

"That's great beam. I'm impressed" lam pat's Beam's shoulder in excitement.

"Thanks sir also If you give permission I can do the same to other systems too" beam offers politely.

"Of course" lam asks others to bring their laptops.

Beam works on system security where as forth talks about the building security with others.

"I really can't understand how they knew about this. No one is allowed to enter this floor" lam states that again.

"We don't have time to dwell on the things which have already happened. Check all the CCTV footages for any entries without our knowledge. Place a biometric lock on the door and lift to gain access to this floor" forth instructs park.

"There is not much time left. We hardly have ten days to finish this. Pull up your socks guys. Work hard. To all those who are trying to pull us down we have to show that no one can stop us from achieving our goals. We have to show them that we are always above them and they will always be near our foot" forth says with determination making everyone agree with him.

"Baby about the kiss...." beam silenced his by kissing him again.

After a really hectic day at work they are home now. It's already past midnight and both are exhausted from work but forth really wants to talk about them and the kiss now or else he will go crazy thinking about unnecessary scenarios.

"We will talk about that after this project is done phi calmly without any tension" forth sighs listening to beam's reply.

"Atleast can I kiss you again?" Forth asks hopefully.

Beam nods his head without a second thought. Forth grabbed beam by his waist and devoured the lips again. Beam responded to the kiss as he rounds his hands around forth's neck making forth calm. Oh boyyyyy Forth literally took his breath away.

------×-------×-------×-------×-------×-------×------

A/n: Do you also think the kiss is kinda early 🤔🤔  and Damn these people are not letting our ForthBeam to have a peaceful day.

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.6K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...
290K 12.6K 51
"Why is this P' staring at me like that" Beam whispered to Kit who was busy fighting off Ming's cheesy advances at him. " Perhaps you have lipstick s...
658K 22.4K 86
💝(Complete)💝 lets just say there is something in Beam that makes everyone at least have a glance of him once. But what will happened when the kin...
118K 4.3K 16
Let's see how their relationship will bloom if Forth defies and question the logic of love and romance. While. Beam was adamant to admit his feelings...