MHA Group Chat

By SkylarOnlineMidnight

Hey Guys, I am a new writer, to get to know more about the story you could read the first chapter, there are... More

Mina Exposes
Mina Exposes -2
Mina's Double Tea
Mina's Double Tea - 2
Tea Exposed - 1
Tea Exposed -2
Tea Exposed -3
The Last Expose
Family Group Chats 1
Family Group Chat 2
Family Group Chat 3
The League of Jokers
Meeting the Past
Meeting the Past - 2
Villain Izuku
ShinKami Group Chat
FINAL CHAPTER

Intro-1

1.7K 22 7
By SkylarOnlineMidnight

Hello, this is my first Chapter, and I am new to Wattpad, first to the ships, Bakudeku, Shinkami, Dabihawks, Aizawa and Present Mic, Toga and Ochako and more.

Now about the story

Mina once made a group chat with her classmates (Just a few of them), and after 5 or more years they are back at their group chat, at this time 1A are Pros, The interesting fact is come on Denki, I made change for him. And their will be a lots of tea, Language warning too, cuz Bakugou exists :)

If you are not interested in these ships you may leave, I am leaning to do more stuff in stories, I will try my best to make stories longer, and I post randomly :) Mostly shipped are SkinKami, Bakudeku, and about spelling mistakes, that's all and hope to see you on the next chapter Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.1K 29
Denki Kaminari, the not-so-bright class clown, and Tenya Iida, the uptight teacher's pet. The last two people who you would think would get along, pa...
36.4K 1.3K 107
Hizashi Yamada befriended the quite and mean kid. But was hypnotized by his voice and beauty. They grew up as best friends but what happens when it s...
5.8K 122 9
In most situations, Hanta would be able to react quite enthusiastically, he was usually someone that would have the right answers to the wrong questi...
36.3K 471 18
Bakugou and Kirishima haven't seen each other for a while and when they get back to school they find that they both have strong feelings for each oth...