The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

127

178 7 0
By ClarissaSim0

"Are you awake, do you feel uncomfortable?" Chen Ruxin supported him to make him lie as comfortable as possible.

In her eyes, Wen Danrong felt like a punch on the cotton. He only asked, "Why can't I feel aura?"

"Because this is a place of absolute spirituality."

Wen Dan Rong frowned: "A place of unparalleled spirituality?"

"A place where aura cannot be used, the monk is no different from a mortal when he arrives here." Her voice was rough, but her tone was very calm, "Does the body still hurt?"

"It won't work for fellow Taoists to bother." Wen Danrong said lightly, and then got up, but because of some dehydration, Chen Ruxin's movements were a little slow.  Wen Danrong looked at her, "What do you want to do?"

Chen Ruxin also looked at him lightly, "Do you want to die here?"

"...Do you have a way to leave?"

     "no."

Wen Danrong stood up, and Chen Ruxin also stood up.

At this time, the wind became a bit colder. Compared with the previous scorching heat, as the sun disappeared, the temperature began to drop sharply.

The robe on the body can resist the erosion of the cold, but it still makes people feel cold.

For monks, the changes in the four seasons are not big, and the feeling of temperature difference is also not obvious.

But at this time, this feeling became especially obvious.

Wen Danrong's face was a little pale, and his thin lips wanted to be covered with a thin layer of cream. The lips were very dry and they should be dehydrated.

But at this time, Chen Ruxin couldn't open the storage ring at all, and couldn't pinch the tactics to use spells. He had to find a way to leave quickly.

Chen Ruxin picked up the black sword on the ground and walked towards Wen Danrong.

Wen Danrong saw that she didn't know when she walked in front of her, and subconsciously took a step back. This retreat could not stabilize, and she staggered slightly.

Chen Ruxin naturally stretched out his hand to wrap around his waist, and didn't let him fall into the sand.

Looking at his wary eyes, Chen Ruxin said slowly: "If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it a long time ago. I don't have to wait until now."

"Then I don't know what you want to do?" He attacked him when he was defenseless, but now he is saving him?

Chen Ruxin looked at the borderless desert in the distance, and said: "They are all in the middle of the door, and you can never see death without saving."

But I didn't want to, Wen Danrong heard her words, his expression seemed ridiculous and complicated, and he couldn't say anything.

Chen Ruxin turned his head and met his gentle eyes: "Although I attacked you earlier, I am not hostile to you."

Of course, there is no hostility, otherwise, how would she be caught off guard and be easily succeeded by her... Wen Danrong lowered her eyes, and her heart gradually calmed down. No matter what she wants to do, she still chooses to wait and see the changes.

Moreover, he now only feels his body is very heavy, top-heavy.  This feeling made him very uncomfortable, but instinctively he didn't want to show weakness in front of this person, so he always endured it.

Now being held in her arms, Wen Danrong is a little wondering whether he should push her away or believe her once.

He looked at the woman close at hand, "I don't know how to call a friend?"

"...You can call me Ah Qin."

"Wen Danrong."

Chen Ruxin replied: "Well, it's a good time to meet."

"..." Wen Danrong did not speak.

The surrounding temperature is getting colder and colder, and Wen Danrong is wearing a martial arts uniform, but he still can't stop the cold from invading his body.

It seems that he has noticed the changes in his body, and Chen Ruxin lowered his head: "Cold?"

"Where is this place?" Wen Danrong's voice was a little weak.

Chen Ruxin's hand wrapped around his waist slightly forced him to lean the weight of his body against him, saying: "In the formation, it's just that this formation is not an ordinary formation, but a formation based on everything.  ."

"Is there a way to crack it?"

"Yes, yes, but I am not good at the formation, and it takes a lot of time to find a life." However, neither of them can wait for time...

Suddenly, white snowflakes floated in the sky.

The snowflake fell on the skin, as if it had been stung by something. I don't know if it was tingling or it was bitingly cold.

Wen Danrong suddenly said: "Let go of me."

"What's wrong?" Chen Ruxin asked, but did not let go of him.

"I'm here to find a stranger."

"Are you...proficient in formation?" Has his lost memory been recovered?

"Understand a little."

Chen Ruxin regained his senses and let go of him, with a little thought in his eyes.

Wen Danrong squatted on the ground, took the hairpin from his head, and began to calculate the position of the formation on the ground.

Wen Danrong's expression is focused, and that appearance is not just a little understanding at all.

This desert seems boundless, Wen Danrong looks up to the sky from time to time, and then to the distance.  Sometimes, when he found something, he would draw a simple symbol on the sand, sometimes he would stare at one direction, and it would be an hour.

Chen Ruxin stood beside him and waved his sword to block things that were similar to snowflakes from the sky.

I don't know how long time has passed. It seems that there is no boundary between night and day, which makes people lose the concept of time.

The white snow gradually covered the yellow sand, and the yellow sand was separated from the white snow. There was a shocking beauty.

"Don't stare at that Xue." Wen Danrong, who stopped his hands when he didn't know when, suddenly said, without raising his head.

Chen Ruxin withdrew his gaze and no longer looked at the white snow.

However, at this moment, the space not far away seemed to fluctuate, and then a man in a Taoist suit fell from above and landed in the yellow sand.

Chen Ruxin subconsciously clenched the sword in his hand.

"...A disciple of Jianzong?" Wen Danrong stood up, but because he had squatted for too long, his legs had lost consciousness, and his body could not help but leaned into the sand——

Chen Ru quickly stretched out his hand to embrace his waist, so that he did not fall into the sand.

"Thank you fellow daoists." Wen Danrong thanked him, his attitude was neither gentle nor light.

After standing firm, Chen Ruxin let go of her hand, but Wen Danrong walked towards the place where the man fell.

Chen Ru asked eagerly: "Where are you going?"

Wen Danrong turned slightly and looked at her: "I'm a Daoist disciple, don't you die?"

She has nothing to say.

But, is this person so kind?

Although he thought so in his heart, Chen Ruxin still followed.

The place where the person fell was not far away, and when he walked in, he found a lot of blood was bleeding on his body, but his consciousness was not lost.

He clung to his sword and got up and looked at Wen Danrong and Chen Ruxin. Seeing that they were both practicing Falun Dafa, he seemed to be relieved.  Sword cultivation is mostly hard cultivation. Although the physical body is not as good as physical cultivation, it is much stronger than Dhamma cultivation.

"Luo Jingyun, disciple of the Sword Sect, I don't know how to call a friend?"

Wen Danrong was still wearing a Taoist gown with the mark of the sect. He woke up for a ceremonial ceremony and said: "Xuan Guangzong, Wen Danrong."

Chen Ruxin, who was standing behind, did not speak.

Luo Jingyun's gaze fell on Chen Ruxin behind him, "Is this fairy a companion of fellow Taoists?"

"Friends of Daoist joked, but Pingshui meets." Wen Danrong faces Luo Jingyun's polite and alienated attitude, but with the gentleness and gentleness of the family's children, it looks like a spring breeze.

"That's how it is." Luo Jingyun smiled, "It's really weird here, why don't we go together?"

Chen Ruxin held the hilt of the sword in his hand, and did not relax more than half.

Wen Danrong also smiled and replied: "It's so good."

"When did fellow Taoists come here?" Luo Jingyun looked at the sun that suddenly appeared in the sky...

"I fainted, and when I woke up, I didn't know how long it was."

Luo Jingyun asked again: "Does the Daoist fellows fall here when they fight against others?"

Wen Danrong looked at him and said: "How did fellow Taoists know?"

"...Don't hide the truth from fellow daoists, I fought with a demon disciple, and then came here after beheading him."

     "so it is."

Two people tentatively come and tentatively explore each other's intelligence.

Chen Ruxin discovered that although the man named Luo Jingyun had a lot of blood on his body, the blood was obviously not his.

Luo Jingyun is in the Dao Sect, but he has never heard of Wen Danrong's name. He is probably an outer disciple of Jianzong.

For a while, Luo Jingyun seemed to have discovered something, "I seem to have seen this formation in a fragmented volume..."

"Oh?" Wen Danrong seemed very interested.

Luo Jingyun smiled wryly: "Unfortunately, I didn't care about it at the time and didn't write it down."

Wen Danrong sighed lightly: "It's a pity."

"If it's a formation, there must be a new life. As long as you find a new life, you will definitely be able to go out." Luo Jingyun said: "Why don't we find the formation separately?"

As long as you find the right eye, you can find a new life.

Wen Danrong thought for a while, nodding slightly.

However, just as Wen Danrong turned around and was about to leave, the sword in Luo Jingyun's hand suddenly pierced Wen Danrong's back heart——

Chen Ru, who has always been on guard and alert, greets him with his heart and body!

It's a pity that Luo Jingyun's swordsmanship is strange and tricky, and Chen Ruxin was unable to dissolve his sword skills. She could only use her body as a shield to block the sword that should have been pierced in Wen Danrong's heart, and then he held that black sword and pierced it without any difference.  Luo Jingyun's heart.

After seeing the runes on the hilt of Chen Ruxin's sword, Luo Jingyun suddenly widened his eyes: "...Who are you?!"

Where Chen Ruxin allowed him to speak, he pulled the black sword body away from his chest, and then directly cut off the opponent's head, and blood splashed on Chen Ruxin's face and body.

"...You!" Wen Danrong looked at Chen Ruxin, whose wounds kept bleeding in front of him, with a very complicated expression, "Why nosy?"

"Cough cough..." Chen Ruxin coughed softly, did not speak, but pulled out the sword pierced on his body.

Previously, when Wen Danrong was calculating the position of the formation, she kept watching and knew a little in her heart.  This formation is similar to the evil cultivation method, and naturally it is not so easy to crack.

And that Luo Jingyun... is not Luo Jingyun of Jianzong, that is a disciple of the Demon Sect.

Killing the real Luo Jingyun, disguised as the other party...makes people lose their guard.

It's a pity that Chen Ruxin is a member of the magic door. Even if the other party hides it well, the sword in her hand will not deceive others.

If you want to leave this place, you must change your life, and sacrifice your life!

A large amount of blood flowed out of the carotid artery of that magic repair, which soon dyed the sandy ground under him red, and the white snow was also dyed fascinating red.

Then, the sands began to change.

Next to the corpse, a red glow appeared, and that was a life...Chen Ruxin stretched out his hand and pushed it hard in front of Wen Danrong, pushing it into the tiny glow.

"What are you doing?!" Wen Danrong looked stunned, and his voice became a little hoarse: "Why...not leave together?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 522 29
Author: Danhua Shoumo After Yuntang's sudden death, she obtained the role-playing system. She decided to sign a contract with the system...
6.2K 191 80
STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR Short Title : ASDEO Alternate Title : 乔木丝萝两相依 Status : Ongoing Author : pa...
2.6M 146K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.1M 72.6K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...