PPGZ Butchercup Oneshots!!

By bluescerry

just full of Butchercup fluff❤❤, possibly NO LEMONS!!! More

-Under The Stars-
-Who's the Father?!-
-Don't Leave Me..-
-I don't Want her, all I Want is you-
-The Living Ghost part 1-
-The Living Ghost part 2-
-Til' Death Do Us Part •part 1•-
-Our Love Story-
A/N

-Love Comes Misunderstandings-

124 5 4
By bluescerry

"Butch stop, what are you doing?"

"I'm blocking the sun with my jacket so you won't be hot..oops my mistake your already hot.."

"Shhh, stop it everyone's staring at us.."

"So what?, go back to your book and study.."

"But you'll get tired holding that long for me..."

"...I'm never tired for you, Buttercup."

He treated her like a Queen, what happened?.

<present day>
Buttercup was sitting on one of the school benches as she cried, tears flowing out of her eyes but still silent sobbing.

Suddenly the boy with green forest eyes and silk raven hair came up to her. "Hey, how about after school we could go to the skate park? I heard a new Ice cream parlor just open up..", he said smiling to her.

Buttercup glared at him, "how long are you gonna keep up this act? Acting like there's nothing between us.." Buttercup said.
Butch looked down slightly, he holds both of her hands and squeeze it a bit.

"Buttercup..hear me out, I love you so much...I'm ready to take responsibility, I'm ready to marry you.."Butch said.
Buttercup shook her head, "no Butch, the thing we use to do and have..never gonna happen again.." Buttercup said grabbing her books and pace off to leave Butch there.

"Look I don't know what's wrong with you, I just wanna fill my responsibility but you kept denying it..damnit Buttercup, we'll be together.." Buttercup stopped at what he said.

"Because I'm not good enough for you.. you know that I literally cheated on you and your still chasing me?!?" Buttercup said and leave him there.

At Buttercup's home..
Buttercup was staring at a picture of her and Butch holding her, the hold that makes her safe.

She has to admit that she misses him much as he misses her.
If all of this hadn't happen, they're relationship would never broke.

Buttercup went for her secret box and gasped the letter wasn't in there. She serched to her desk amd closet but it wasn't found.

"Looking for this.." Kaoru gasped in fear of the voice, she turned around and saw her father holding an abortion letter.

"O- Oto-chan, I-I can explain.."
Kaoru studdered. "You have done explaining, young lady..WHO IS THIS GUY??!?!"Masked Tokio said in anger.

Kaoru was in total fear and not say a word. "Who is it, is it...Butch?" He asked. Kaoru gasped, Butch is getting into trouble.

Kaoru's father rushed out once he figured out whom has raped his precious daughter. "No dad, you gotta hear me out..Dad wait!!" Kaoru's dad locked her up in her room. Kaoru banged on the door begging him to open it.
"DAD, DAD, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, DON'T HURT BUTCH IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!!!" Kaoru said But Mr. Tokio didn't answer.

Kaoru give up, she slide down her back on the door and sat on the floor as she cried. 'Butch is gonna be killed... and it's all my fault!' She thought.

MEANWHILE...
Butch went down from his motorbike and stared at the 2nd floor window. He had visit Kaoru's house, he said this is his medicine after a fight. Butch's lips were bruised but literally it can heal in an instant by just seeing Kaoru's face.

He heard screaming coming out of her room. Butch panicked, he ran out into the house and quickly into Kaoru's room. "Kaoru?..KAORU OPEN THE DOOR!!" Butch said banging on her room door.

Kaoru gasped in relief, "Butch?...BUTCH YOU CAN'T STAY HERE!! YOU NEED TO GO!" Kaoru said screaming back at him.
"NO, I'M NOT LEAVING YOU HERE!!" Butch said. He banged the door with his body but still result of nothing.

"God Damnit Butch, just leave me here you need to go before dad-"
Kaoru was cut off by a bang sound from outside the door.
Butch was fallen by the sudden hot on the head. He touch his head and saw he was bleeding.

Butch looked up and stood there The Masked Tokio holding a baseball bat. "Your the one who got my daughter pregnant, you fucker.."he said and he held the bat up high and hit Butch with it multiple times.

Kaoru heard in horror, "NO!!, DAD STOP!!!! STOP , STOP!!!" She screamed. Kaoru was in full of anger it build up the strength to break down the door open.

"Dad stop!!" She said pulling her father out of the way and took the bat. "No young lady, hear me of what I said and go to your room!!!" He said out loud.

Kaoru ignored him and went out to the hurted Butch. She kneeled down to him and panicked.
"Butch, c'mon wake up, wake up!"
Kaoru said worriedly. Butch cough a bit and she was relieved.
She help him to stand up pulling his arm to her shoulder and went down.

Tokio wanted to protest but was stopped by Dai. Even though he is the overprotective brother to Kaoru but he knows Butch wasn't the one who got her pregnant,
Kaoru already talked to him.

Shou looked scared and hugged his mother that was holding him.
Kaoru brought Butch down stairs and outside the house to go to the nearest clinic. It was raining outside but Kaoru didn't care any bit about it.

But they just arrived at the front lawn. Butch fall backdown, Kaoru can't hold him up by herself.
Kaoru looked at Butch in the face,
"Butch..Butch look at me,look at me I'm here..I'm- don't worry I'll call an Brick and-"

"I-It's too late for that, Kaoru.."
Butch cuts her off with that simple sentance Kaoru broke down into tears. "No Butch, stay strong..stay strong for me, please.." Kaoru said as tears flowed down from her cheeks.

Butch lift his hand and touch Kaoru's face, wiping her tears. Kaoru held his hand on her face.
"B-Butch..I can't lose you.."she said, "I'm sorry Kaoru, I-I failed to make you happy.."he said.

Kaoru shook her head in a no,
Butch smiled "Kaoru just remember that I will always love you, d-don't cry beautiful..and I forgive your dad, he didn't know anything and to be honest if I was him..I'll probably do the same".

Kaoru looked at him with full of sadness. "Butch please, don't say what I think your gonna say.."Kaoru's expectations of the worst came.

"Goodbye Kaoru-chan" Butch's hand fall to the ground his whole body fall to the ground and his eyes are not moving anymore.
"Butch?, Butch!, No, NO, BUTCH!!
BUTCH!!" she shouted to the rain full of sadness. Her lover was gone now.

Dai who was watching looked down full of regret. Kaoru hugged Butch tight, she regrets everything. All those time she rejects her, those times he flirt with her that made her scoffed but warm at the same time. And the time that they could spent together.

He wanted to be responsible for her by marrying her. Even though she was pregnant not because of him, bit still trying to give her happiness he could give.

And now he was gone.

The next day, Brick and Boomer were reckless and depressed by there brothers death. And they understood it wasn't Kaoru's fault.
They tried the best they can and accept the loss of their brother.
And his funeral had arrived, Kaoru stared down in sadness.

Kaoru didn't feel well after all of that and stayed home. Locked her room. And cried her whole life.
The only guy, her counterpart, who is willing to survive through life and death for her is now gone.
Kaoru could not eat, or sleep after everything, her mother tried to get her out of her room but she still won't come out.

2 WEEKS LATER...
Kaoru's friend went to her house and tried to offer her to hangout but Kaoru still wouldn't budge.
Until they left Boomer placed a small box infront of her door room.

Kaoru went outside and grabbed the box. 'To my love, Kaoru'
Kaoru opened up and found a buttercup flower shaped hairclip inside and there's a note.

A buttercup's color is yellow
Yellow means loyalty,
That's why I will always be loyal to you, Buttercup
I will wait for you to accept me again, I'm ready to maary you if I have to.
I want you to wear this as a sign you love me as well from a distants and one day we'll be together again.

And if I die during a fight, or some wahtnot. I just wanna say don't go missing me much, I'm serious.

You still have a long life to live Kaoru and I want you to spend the rest of ypur life happy, even if it's not because of me.

Please come out of your room your friends miss you,

I will always love you, Kaoru.

Love your ex-boyfriend,
Butch.

Kaoru cried once again as she red the letter. It was no point if ahe did live her life,

Because the meaning of what makes her happy is already gone

1523 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.5K 47
Kaoru finds herself waking up in a mysterious place after losing a battle with 'him'. She feels awkward and confused when a person shows up who turns...
22.6K 502 52
"End of the line Ruff!" Buttercup yells. "Brick just give up!" Blossom argues. "Boomer! Just stop this!" Bubbles cries. The ruffs laugh, "what do you...
2.6K 61 9
Cover pic belongs to BrickercupMasterX3 Buttercup and Brick's clandestine encounters are leaving her with a lot of questions about what they mean, a...