[𝟐] 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 - 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙞�...

By dreamyprentiss

in which delia and emily pick right back up where they left off at the BAU. [criminal minds season 12 - ?] [e... More

-𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚
- 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄
- 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐃
𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝟎𝟐
𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇
𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
- 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐆

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑

822 27 11
By dreamyprentiss

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

One minute I'm asleep and the next, Emily's and I's phones are ringing off the hook.

Spencer was arrested in Mexico for drug possession. But not just any kind. Heroin and cocaine.

I don't know how. I don't know why. The only thing I knew is this is going to be bad.

Emily and I got ready as quick as we could and rushed to the office.

Rossi met us at the elevator.

"This is bad." I muttered.

This is worse than bad. An FBI agent getting arrested in another country for drugs? How does that even happen?

"I know. It doesn't make sense." Rossi let out.

We rushed to Luke, Pen, and JJ at their desks. They saw our faces and knew something was terribly wrong.

"What's wrong?" JJ asked hesitantly.

Emily took a deep breath. "Reid is in jail."

"Jail?" Penelope questioned. Her jaw dropped. Everyone was so confused.

"In Mexico." Emily clarified.

"What the hell is he doing down there?" JJ asked.

"I don't know. I didn't talk to him. The call came in to Cruz from their lead investigator." I replied.

"What's he being held for?" Luke asked.

"Drug possession, with intent to distribute." Rossi replied. That's what I don't understand. He'd never do that after he struggled after Hankel.

"What type of drugs?" Luke then asked.

"Cocaine and heroin." Rossi said. I winced when he said it. Why does all of this happen when Emily and I are appointed unit chief?

"Oh, my god." JJ let out and rubbed her face.

"This can't be happening." Penelope muttered. Oh, but it is.

"We need Lewis and Walker here asap." I instructed.

"Yeah. I can call them. I can do that." Penelope said and pulled out her phone right away.

We didn't waste any time from there. Emily, Rossi, Luke and I got on the jet to go to Mexico at once. We called Anderson to get Rosie. She can sit at the office until we got back. I don't know if this is the doing of Scratch but I don't want her to be alone. Especially now.

I explained everything to her quickly and told her she can stay at the office and go home with Penelope.

The others got to the office as quick as they could and we caught them up to speed. They were just as surprised as the rest of us.

Our mind of course went to Scratch. He hasn't made a move since the whole thing with Tara's brother.

"This has got to be Scratch. He was laying low. Now we know why." Tara said over the phone.

"Crossing the border as a fugitive is a huge risk." Luke let out. It's Scratch. It has to be. He'll do anything to make our lives a living hell.

"The reward is greater. He's been punishing the team. Now his target is Reid." Emily replied.

"Peter Lewis dropped off the map after attacking Tara's family. Maybe he's been hiding in Mexico this whole time." Stephen said.

Then there was the other obvious idea. "We also have to consider this isn't related to him." I let out.

"Who else would it be?" Rossi asked. I don't know. I haven't gotten that far but we can't just assume it's Scratch every time. Sometimes I don't know if it's easier to say it is Scratch or not.

"Drug cartels. Could have threatened Reid and used him as a mule." Luke suggested.

"Agreed. This could simply be a case of bad luck. Reid was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Rossi said.

"Spence's mom is okay. The home nurse he hired said all is stable." JJ said. Thank god.

"How long did he tell the nurse he'd be gone?" Luke asked.

"Uh, three days."

"That sounds reasonable. After the Palm Springs case, Reid said he had to get back to Houston to talk to his mom's doctor." Emily said and I nodded.

"Well, Houston is only a 5 hour drive from the border." Tara said.

"Usually I can read him. I can't believe I didn't pick up on any of this." JJ muttered.

"He didn't want you to, and there's no way you would have guessed he'd end up in Mexico." Stephen said. That's what's stumping me. Mexico. Of all places.

"The question is, why did he go down there?" Tara asked.

"And why does he have narcotics?" Rossi asked. Nothing made sense. I feel like I woke up in another world.

"Yeah, exactly. That- he wouldn't do that. I'm not gonna share any secrets I'm not supposed to, but those drugs were planted on him." Penelope said. I nodded. I know there is absolutely no way he'd do anything with drugs.

"Absolutely, but there's something bigger in play. That's why he crossed the border and kept it a secret. There's something he didn't want to share with any of you." Stephen said. Yeah, but what?

"Okay, so what would make him risk everything?" I asked.

"His mom." JJ replied. I know that but what does she need that's in Mexico.

"Yeah, but she's here and safe." Penelope paused. "Cruz just sent me the arresting report. It says here that Reid was involved in a high-speed chase."

Now I'm even more confused.

"What? He hardly ever drives." I exclaimed.

"None of this sounds like him. It says he was wearing jeans, he was really confused- and according to the arresting officer, he was really high on something." Penelope said. This is a set up.

"No, no, he wouldn't do that. Not after what happened with Tobias Hankel." JJ said.

"Who's that?" Luke asked.

"An offender with D.I.D who kidnapped and drugged Reid." Emily replied. I remember that like it was yesterday.

"When was this?" Tara asked.

"10 years ago." JJ answered. I can't believe it's been that long.

Okay, all the more reason I know he didn't do this.

"What does the report say about the intent to distribute?" Rossi asked.

"Uh, it says he was charged with constructive possession, and in the duffel bag there was cocaine, cash, and three bricks of heroin." Penelope let out.

I sighed and looked at my watch. "Okay, we'll be there in less than an hour. Dave, were you able to reach Jack Garrett?"

"He's deep in a case, but he promised to do what he can." He replied. Shit.

"Okay, we're gonna need all the help we can get." I muttered.

How did this happen? Who would do this?

I mean Scratch would, but Mexico? Really?

My training of staying calm and collected in high stress situations is about to go out of the window.

As soon as we landed, we went to the station he was being held in. We need to talk to him. Now, it's just the question of is the Mexican Police are going to work with us.

"Thanks for calling us." Rossi said to the officer.

"U.S. fed in our custody isn't something we see every day." He replied. Yeah, same here.

"We appreciate you letting us talk to him. Have you gotten his tax screen panels back yet?" Emily asked.

"No."

"You will need to expedite that. We have cause to believe that Agent Reid was drugged." I replied.

"He was definitely high and driving like a maniac with $20,000 worth of heroin in his possession. Both of which put my officers at risk. You're in our jurisdiction. The rules are different here." The officer said to us. We need to get him back in ours as soon as possible.

"We understand." I nodded and bit my tongue.

We stormed over to the cell he was being held in. Luke was already over there. Seeing Spencer like that behind bars was devastating. He is the least deserving person of this.

He looks so lost. Messy. Discombobulated. All things Spencer never is.

"We're gonna get you of here, kid." Rossi told him.

"We need to work out some details with the locals, okay?" I said to him. By the look on his face, I don't know if he even comprehended I said.

"Who was your contact down here?" Luke asked.

Spencer thought for a moment. "Rosa." He then looked at his arm. "Rosa Medina. I think she's a doctor."

Luke took a picture of the writing on his arm.

"Alright, where did you meet her?" Luke then asked.

"I don't remember." Spencer replied. This is bad.

"If you saw her, would you remember her?" Luke asked.

Spencer thought for a minute before nodding slowly. "Yeah, I think so."

"You're missing time, aren't you?" Emily asked him.

"It's peeking out. It's coming in flashes." He replied. He is not sober.

"And you've been drugged." I spoke.

"Yeah. But I didn't take it myself." He replied.

"Well, of course you didn't, Spencer." I replied sincerely.

"We're thinking it might be Scratch." Emily told him.

He shifted his eyes. It took him a minute to even remember who that was. "Scratch." He whispered.

I have never seen him like this.

Luke stepped out to take a phone call.

We were trying to jog his memory with anything he may remember. He was just in his own world. His body was here, but his mind wasn't. I can't even imagine what's running through his head.

Luke came back over and showed all of us a woman. "Is this the doctor you met?"

He stared at it for a moment before nodding quickly. "Yeah."

"Her alias is Rosa Medina. Her real name is Nadie Ramos. Garcia tracked her to a motel just outside of town. Does that sound familiar?" Luke asked him.

He shook his head. "No."

"Okay, we'll need to take Castenada and his officers with us." Emily spoke.

"I'll stay here with him. You guys go." I told the three. They nodded and took off.

I just stood there with Spencer. We didn't say anything. I know he appreciated my company, though. It was the first time his face softened.

After a little while, Emily called me from the motel.

"Did you find her?" I asked.

"She's dead, Lia." Emily let out. The wind was knocked out of my sails.

This is horrible. It just keeps getting worse.

"What?" I exclaimed. This isn't real.

"I-I don't know, we found her body. It's a mess here."

"So you're telling me he's not only framed for drug
possession, but he's framed for murder, too?" Listen, we have a lot of power but not enough to fix this.

"It's bad. His stuff was everywhere. His DNA has to be, too."

I had my back to Spencer so he couldn't see my face. Not that he's in the state to even be drawing conclusions. "How did this happen?"

"I don't know." She let out. I could hear in her voice how frustrated she is. I am too.

She then put me on speaker with Luke and Rossi too.

"The coroner counted over 25 stab wounds." Luke spoke. Oh my god.

"There's still no sign of the knife?" Emily asked. And the murder weapon is nowhere to be seen. Great.

"No." Luke replied.

"We've got a disorganized crime scene with the offender aware enough to take the murder weapon with them. It doesn't add up." Emily said. None of this adds up.

"Unless it was a drug-induced kill. The unsub could have freaked out and taken off with the knife." Luke said.

"Spencer told Castenada he was chasing someone. It could have been the killer." I suggested.

"Yeah, well, if they took the knife with them, they could have dumped it in the desert. And Reid's got a nasty cut on his hand. It could be from the same blade." Luke said.

"He didn't do this." Rossi sighed.

"I know. But Scratch has done one hell of a job making it look like he did." Luke spoke.

"I'll wait until you're all here to tell him about this." I let out and hung up.

I needed to collect my thoughts. I think the worst part about being unit chief right now is I somehow need to keep my cool. All I want to do is scream.

After a little while, they made it back to the station and we went into his cell to break the news.

"Spencer, Nadie Ramos was found dead in that motel room." I let out. His back was to us. He didn't say a word.

"We know you didn't do this." Emily assured him.

"How did it happen?" Spencer strained out.

"She was stabbed multiple times. It looked personal." Luke replied.

Castenada walked in the cell. "We got the results of your blood work. There's cocaine and heroin in your system."

"What else?" I asked.

"He was in possession of cocaine and heroin when he was arrested. I found what I need." He replied. Absolutely not.

"No, I need a full tox screen panel. We're looking for scopolamine." I replied back. I will not take shit today.

"That'll take longer." Was his response.

"I don't care. I need it." I bit back. I don't care how long it takes. I need that full tox screen report.

"You were given a speedball. The opiates block the dopamine. That's why things go from clear to hazy. The combination of the drugs causes dissociative state and explains the memory loss. Are you coming down now?" Luke asked.

"I think so." Spencer replied. His voice seemed to be more aware.

"Do you think you could do a cognitive interview?" Emily asked him.

"I'll try." He replied.

"Do you have a quiet room we can use?" Emily asked Castenada.

"Yes." He paused and held up a bag with vials in them. "There were 5 of these in the bag at the motel. Do you recognize them?"

Spencer looked at them blankly.

"What is it?" Castenada asked.

Spencer didn't say anything. He just kept staring.

"I'm gonna run it through the lab." Castenada said before walking out. We all just stared at Spencer.

"Whatever's in those vials, I was giving it to my mom. That's the only thing I'm sure of." Spencer let out.

Emily did the cognitive on him. Having two people in there might overwhelm him while he's in this state. Emily's better at doing the cognitives anyway so I waited with Luke and Rossi.

At this rate, we knew we couldn't get him out of going to jail. We needed to focus on getting him out of Mexico.

While they were in there, Castenada came over to tell us they charged Spencer with the murder of Nadia Ramos. I was going to be sick.

After a little while, she walked out and came over to us.

"How's he doing?" I asked.

"He's made some breakthroughs, but I'm not sure how helpful they'll be." She let out and then saw the look on my face. "What is it?"

I let out a deep breath. "They just charged him with the murder of Nadie Ramos."

Her eyes widened. I didn't know what to say. This just keeps getting worse.

They were cleaning up Spencer's hand while we went over this. Emily played us the cognitive. I kept fiddling with my fingers and twirling my rings.

"We can't get him out of here, can we?" Luke asked. I don't know. I don't know anything. There isn't a training manual on how to prove an FBI agent is innocent of murder.

"I don't know how." Rossi let out. For Rossi not to know how to do something, you know it's bad.

"He didn't kill her." Luke breathed. We know that because we know him. The police here don't know him.

"If all I had to go off of was the evidence, I would swear he did. But knowing Reid, hearing the cognitive..." Rossi trailed off.

"Yes, he said there was another person in that motel room, but..." Emily trailed off and played the recording.

"Who has the knife? Who is stabbing Rosa?" Emily asked.

"I don't know. It's in my hand." Spencer replied. That is enough for them to pin it on him if they ever heard this.

"You're trying to stop the killer." Emily said in the recording. She stopped it and then continued, "Right now, this is just more evidence against him." She whispered.

Right after this, we were made aware they were going to transfer Spencer to El Diablo Maximum Security. If the inmates found how he's a fed, he'd be dead. I was trying so hard to keep it together. Emily was too.

On the bright side, backup arrived. Members of the International Response Team, Matt Simmons and Clara Seger. We brought them into Reid's cell.

"A little good news. Backup is here." I let out walking into his cell.

"Hey, Spencer." Matt spoke.

"Hey. Thanks for coming." Spencer let out sincerely.

"Yeah, of course. Jack and me are finishing up a case in Costa Rica, so we hopped on a commercial plane to get here." Clara replied.

"We're trying to stop your transfer to El Diablo." Matt let out.

"Do you think it's possible?" Spencer asked.

"Yes. Lab reports on the vials came back. Some of what was in there hasn't been approved by the FDA, but there aren't any illegal substances." Clara told him. That's about the best news we've heard all day.

"That's great news." Emily told him.

"Is there anything else you remember about your time here?" Clara asked.

"I remember what happened to the vials at home. My mom threw most of them out." Spencer spoke.

"So that's why you were here, to get more." Clara clarified.

"It must be." Spencer replied.

"Well, you're off the hook for that. There was no contraband involved." Matt spoke. Well, it's one thing. In the grand scheme of things, it was almost nothing.

"Yeah, but we were still looking at the planted drug and murder charges, which could keep you here for a long time." Clara let out.

"So what can we do to delay the transfer?" I asked. That's about all we can do.

Clara sighed. "You said you met Nadie, who calls herself Rosa, in Houston. Why didn't she just give you the vials in the U.S.?"

Spencer took a breath. "I don't know. I don't know. But she helped us and I trusted her. I was right to. I still believe that."

"But, she convinced you to cross the border multiple times. She had you risk your life." Matt said.

"Because she must have had something to lose, too." Clara let out in realization. We can run with that.

"Like family." Emily suggested.

"We need to know more about her." Clara said.

"Well, what was in those vials?" Spencer asked.

Matt read off the paper. "There are some nootropic compounds like ampalex, uh, but also some more natural stuff- coral calcium, jimson weed, coconut oil, a variety of vitamins- B12, D3."

"Where are we right now?" Spencer then asked.

"Matamoros, Northern Mexico." Matt answered.

"Jimson weed, otherwise known as the devil's snare, originated in Mexico, but it's natural growing region is further north or south of the border." Spencer explained. That's Spencer.

"Now, that sounds like you." I let out with a soft smile.

"So it isn't from here." Clara said.

"Then where'd she get it?" Matt asked.

Emily called Penelope. "Garcia, we've got some questions."

"Hey, Penelope." Matt spoke.

"Oh my god. It's the dulcet tones of Matt Simmons. Are you there to save the day?"

"I'm trying. Clara's here too."

Penelope let out a sigh of relief. "Knowing we have you guys as backup is providing me some much needed hope, and I work better this way."

"Hey, lady. We're trying to catch up on a few things." Clara said.

"Shoot it at me."

"Where is Nadie Ramos from?" Clara asked.

"Mm, she lives with her family just north of Matamoros."

"That must be where she got the jimson weed." I said.

"What's weird is she crosses the border like a lot."

"Why?" Emily instantly asked.

"Well, she works at that clinic in Houston. She also helps at a local healthcare center. I can't find a visa on her, which is double weird. And finishing the weird trifecta, there's a Social Security number on her W2 form."

Oh, thank god.

"Social Security? She's an American citizen?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, she had dual citizenship. She was born in Houston, and her family had to move back to Mexico. She lives with them and she works in the U.S." Penelope said. If she's American, Spencer can be tried in the states.

"Well, this changes everything and we need to talk to the consulate." Emily said.

Castenada came into the cell. "It's time for his transfer."

Guess again.

"We've had a break in the case. The victim was also American, and that calls for extradition." I told him.

"I've got orders. Sorry." He replied. Can he do that?

They began to cuff Spencer and we began to make phone calls like crazy.

I was on the phone basically word vomiting everything with The Brass while I watched them take Spencer away.

"With the victim having dual citizenship, we now have concurrent jurisdiction. It was my understanding that the official order to extradite SSA Spencer Reid would be evaluated." I said.

"You're correct, Agent Parks. He will be tried here under our Brass." The man on the phone said. I was barely paying attention on who the hell I was talking to.

"I understand. Thank you." I said and I hung up. I turned to Luke. "They're taking it to their Brass. Go get him." I let out with a deep breath.

Luke went to go get him. He's coming home.

Now, we had to put all of our energy into proving his innocence. We need the best lawyer there is.

Emily and I were in the cell while they uncuffed him. I can't believe this is happening.

"We're working on all channels here. Matt Cruz is on with the consulate right now. We could get an immediate extradition, but it's just the beginning." Emily told him.

"I really screwed up and I'm so sorry." Spencer replied lowly. God, this kills me.

"It was for the right reason." I said to him. I know this was just meant to be a quick trip for his mom.

"I don't know what happened, but I know I didn't kill anyone." Spencer replied. I know that.

"We do, too." Emily assured him.

Matt and Clara walked in.

"They approved the extradition." Clara said. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Effective immediately." Matt added.

That was the first smile I think I've felt come across my face this entire time.

They walked out with him while Castenada stopped Emily and I. "You'll forgive me for feeling like justice isn't exactly being served with this move." Oh give me a break.

"I understand. But I can assure you this has gone to the highest ranks and there will be a full investigation. Thank you for working with us." Emily replied.

"For our reports, I would like to have the recording of that cognitive interview." He replied.

"I didn't record it." Emily replied. Oh my god.

"But that was our agreement." He defended.

"I determined he was still under the influence. Anything he said wouldn't have clarified matters." Emily replied. She better have deleted that.

He just nodded. "You're committed agents. And I've worked with the I.R.T. before. I trust you know what you're doing."

"We do. I promise." I assured before walking out.

Emily and I didn't say a single word about that recording. Not until we're in our own apartment. No one can know about that.

We all filed into the jet. We made sure to thank Clara and Matt. They really saved our asses.

We had other problems now.

"Okay, so here's the deal that Cruz made. We can stop by the BAU when we land but then we'll drive you into the district and take you to the federal jail." I spoke.

"Since you are under investigation for murder, these cuffs are going to have to stay on until you are arraigned, but you're not a flight risk up here." Emily said and took off Spencer's cuffs.

"Thank you. Circulation's a wonderful thing." Spencer said.

"And the moment there's a chance for outside witnesses, these go back on." Emily added. Spencer nodded.

"Have you talked to anyone about the legal team?" Clara asked. Of course.

"Yeah. Stephen Walker made some calls to the B.A.P. to get the best we can." Rossi replied.

"The B.A.P.'s a good group. You'll be in good hands." Matt assured. He better be.

"Mark my words, kid. This whole thing's been a nightmare, but we're gonna get you out of this." Rossi told him. Yeah we are. I will not rest.

Luke got a text so he read it to us. "Prints and sample from the crime scene came back to our home lab. They found proof that backs up your cognitive. There was a third person in that room."

I took a breath. "You're not out of the woods, but I swear we won't lose you." I made a promise.

I am not losing another person we love to that rat-faced bastard. Not now. Not ever.

We made it back to the BAU and everyone was waiting for us at the elevator. Even Rosie.

While everyone went to hug Spencer, Emily and I hugged Rosie. I have missed her so much.

Stephen's phone rang. When he saw the message he shared eyes with Emily and I.

"I'll be right back." I told Rosie and she nodded. I watched her go hug Spencer too. She loves him to pieces.

We walked over to Stephen.

"Uh, I just got a text. Reid isn't eligible for the Bureau's legal assistance."

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

"What?" Emily asked worriedly.

"He was never briefed. And he wasn't in Mexico on government business. They won't represent him." He spoke. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Oh, god. We're on our own." I muttered. This can't be happening.

I have no words. None. How could this happen? Why did this happen? Who would do this?

If this is Scratch, he's going down a list. First Hotch, then Tara, now Spencer. I think what I'm afraid to know now is, who's next?

Emily, Rosie and I finally made it home after a long long day. Emily and I thought about staying late at the office but I think we need to tackle this with a clear head tomorrow.

I picked up a pizza on the way home so we could all eat. I know I was starving.

"Is Spencer going to be okay?" Rosie asked. She didn't know the small details about his arrest but she knows why. We try not to tell her everything because we don't want to scare her.

"He will be." Emily let out.

"Who would do this to him?" Rosie then asked. The team has become her family like they have ours. She's close with all of them in her own unique way. The thing about Rosie is she's so smart. Her and Spencer could talk for hours about a book they both like.

I sighed. "I don't know. I genuinely don't."

I mean, all signs point to Scratch but we can't be certain.

After a few slices of pizza, we all made our way to our rooms.

When the lights were out and I was laying with Emily, all I could think of is how alone Spencer must be right now.

"I deleted the recording." Emily said after a moment of silence.

"I know." Was all I said.

"I shouldn't have done that. But what choice did I have?"

"You didn't. It doesn't matter now."

"I'm sorry I put you in this position." Emily then said. She had no reason to be sorry. I would've done the same thing.

"Emily, we're wives before anything. How I understand it is there was no recording." I paused. "What the hell are we going to do?" I muttered. I feel so lost.

"I don't know, Lia. I don't know." She let out and wrapped her arm around me before nuzzling into my chest. I stroked her hair. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said before drifting into sleep.

Hang tight, Spencer. We're coming for you.

okay so a heads up. i'm gonna be doing the next ep (12x14) and then i'm moving to 12x19 and do flashbacks of them talking to spencer. i personally do not want to write the episodes in between bc of how the plot plays out. i promise i'll make it a seamless transition

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.6K 31
Victoria Martinelli has known Emily Prentiss for a long time now, she used to be a close friend of her parents but when she disappeared things change...
21.3K 496 17
You started working at the BAU over a month ago. When Emily has a bad day she takes your comfort as more than kindness. Surprised you reject her, but...
36.8K 831 20
Agent Emily Prentiss is new to the BAU. But while she's out hunting the bad guys, she found someone she never even new she was searching for.
304K 6K 38
Spencer is missing and it's up to the BAU to get him back. But when her and the team digs up information on him they weren't meant to see, it turns h...