Alolan Sunset - Gladion x Rea...

By CrimsonWolf3107

NOTE: For some reason, wattpad isn't letting me add more chapters. Sorry for the long wait for updates! Y/N i... More

Important Information! (About Y/n)
Chapter One - New Friends & Malasadas
Chapter Two - Team Skull
Author's Note
Chapter Three - Facing Fears & more Malasadas!
Chapter Four - The Beach
Chapter Five - A New Friend
Chapter Seven - Open House
Chapter Eight - Aether Paradise
Author's Note - Thank You!
Chapter Nine - New Feelings
Short Scene (Chapter Nine)
Chapter Ten - Paper and Lollipops
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven - Embrace
Chapter Twelve - Mysterious Mei
Chapter Thirteen - The Investigation
Author's Note
Chapter Fourteen - Secrets Revealed
Chapter Fifteen - The Truth
Chapter Sixteen - The Basement
Chapter Seventeen - The Red Zone
Chapter Eighteen - The Experiment
Chapter Nineteen - Merged
Chapter Twenty - Safe at Last
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty One - Midnight
Chapter Twenty Two - Troubles
Chapter Twenty Three - Again?
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Four - The Battle (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Four - The Battle (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty Five - A Treasured Place
Chapter Twenty Six - Rainbow Happy Resorts
Chapter Twenty Seven - A Shimmer of Hope
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Eight - I Hate Waiting...
Chapter Twenty Nine - Experiment 2.0!
Chapter Thirty - Home Sweet Home
Chapter Thirty One - Constellations
Chapter Thirty Two - Striving for Solutions!
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty Three - Good Times!
Chapter Thirty Four - We Meet Again
Chapter Thirty Five - You're a Disgrace

Chapter Six - The Party

435 11 4
By CrimsonWolf3107

You couldn't get divorce off your mind. It stole your mind at night, stealing any sleep you wanted. The days felt harder and longer the more you focused on them.

It was Saturday, and you'd just finished eating lunch. You made some sandwiches for your Pokemon, of course, but made sure to get extra sweets for Miniccino. It was always craving candy...

At the moment, you sat in the living room. You sat on the small lime couch, browsing the TV Channels. Your Pokemon sat on top of your lap, chirping at shows they wanted to see. Once you (more of, your Pokemon) decided to watch Olu-Olu, you set the remote down tiredly.

This was the 5th time they wanted to watch baseball. It was getting old.

"BEEP, BEEP! BEEP, BEEP!"

You pulled the vibrating phone out of your pocket to see a text message. It read:

12:45 PM

Group Chat
[Y/N, Mei, and Yuki ]

Mei:
12:45 PM

Hi! I'm having a party at my house today
do you guys wanna come?

Yuki:
12:46 PM

I'm in! I'll be there in ten minutes!

Mei:
12:46 PM

You don't even know my address, Yuki.

Yuki:
12:47 PM

Heh, right-

Can you send me your address then?!

Mei:
12:47 PM

:/

Mei:
12:48 PM

Yeah. It's 12345 Alola Lane.

Mei:
12:50 PM

Hey, have you heard from Y/N?
Is she coming?

Y/N:

12:51 PM
Yeah srry, I was just watching some TV

with my Pokemon.

Yuki:
12:51 PM

I LOVE TV!

Mei:
12:52 PM

...

Y/N:
12:52 PM

Calm down Yuki lol

Yuki:
12:53 PM

What? Who doesn't love TV? :(

Mei:
12:55 PM

Well then, see u 2 there!

Y/N:
12:56 PM

Yep!

You smiled down at the messages. The three of you had been bonding a lot in the past few months. At this point, you knew each of them well.

You shut off your phone and sat up from the couch. After putting your Pokemon into their Pokeballs, you slipped on your shoes & headed out the door. Hopefully, the party would distract you from all that was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You made it!" Mei exclaimed, giving you a helping hand onto the porch.

"Somehow," You grumbled, frowning in your sopping-wet clothes.

For some reason, mother nature decided to downpour while you were on your way. This had gone completely unpredicted by the weather forecasters, who insisted it would be a sunny, rain-free day.

You set your squeaky sandals on the doormat, which had already made a mark in the hay. You sighed, failing to hide your frustration. Mei looked at you concerningly.

"You know what?" She started. "I have a spare pair of clothes in my room. I'll get it for you, Y/N."

"Thanks so much, Mei," You replied, but she already dashed upstairs.

You sat awkwardly in the quiet house, shuffling your feet and playing with your hair. What was taking her so long?

Suddenly, something knocked into your back, and you fell on your hands and knees. A loud "THUD" echoed off the walls. You clutched your knee in slight pain, wondering just what could've knocked you down like that. The moment you looked up, a smirk crossed your face.

"Welcome, Yuki," You snorted.

It was obvious he hadn't noticed you there before. When he realized what happened, he immediately knelt down to check on you.

"Oh my god, are you okay Y/N?! I'm so sorry about that! You okay?!" He fretted.

"I'm fine," you insisted, though you accepted his help off the ground.

"Are you sure?" He asked, concern still glazing his eyes.

"Yuki, I'm fine," You repeated. "It was a small fall."

He sighed in some kind of relief. "Good."

Moments later, Mei came downstairs, holding your new pair of clothes. The moment she saw a soaked Yuki, she gave out a groan.

"Come on--" She mumbled in exhaustion.

"I can go grab something for Yuki," You offered; your request lighting her face.

"That'd be great," She confessed, handing you the pair of clothes. "But change first. I don't want you getting my room wet, too. The bathroom's to the left."

With that over with, you scurried to the bathroom, dying to get out of your cold, wet clothes. You set your old clothes on a hanger to dry. Even with those off, you were still dripping wet.

"Ugh..." You groaned.

You grabbed a nearby towel, dried yourself off, and slipped your new clothes on. Mei got you a rose-colored crop top and jeans that hugged your body. You looked in the mirror, admiring your new look. However, you didn't have much time to do so, as Yuki was whining impatiently for some dry clothes.

When you took a step through the door of Mei's bedroom, you were stunned. She had piles, boxes, and stacks of papers all over her room. And it definitely couldn't be homework, since, let's be real-- who gives that much homework?!

You walked over to the closet and grabbed a decent-sized sweatshirt.

Perfect!  You thought, holding up the hoodie. This should be close enough to his size.

You slung the sweatshirt around your shoulder, taking a step out of the closet. Just as you were about to head out the door, something caught your eye. One of the papers had fallen onto the floor.

Well, I don't want Mei to lose this, somehow... You thought, picking up the sheet. To your surprise, it wasn't homework. It was a sketch of Type: Null.

She's a great drawer! You thought, admiring the lines and shading of Silvally. As soon as you set the paper down on the table, you second-guessed yourself. What if Mei didn't draw this?

You lifted the paper up to see writing next to it. There were countless paragraphs containing information about Type: Null. How did she know so much about Silvally? Maybe she's just obsessed with Pokemon.

"Y/N!" You spun around, and thankfully, Mei wasn't there. However, she was calling you from downstairs.

"Coming!" You called. After taking one last glance at the paper, you headed downstairs with the hoodie.

"What took you so long?! I'm freezing!" Yuki whinged.

"Oh, sorry, Yuki," You replied, scratching the back of your neck. "I was trying to find something more in your size."

Luckily, both he and Mei took the excuse perfectly.

"Yuki, go change so we can start the party!" Mei pressed.

"Alright, if I have to," Yuki joked sarcastically, making his way into the bathroom.

While you waited for Yuki to finish, you turned on the weather channel. Things weren't looking good.

"Expect thunderstorms and heavy rain tonight. Avoid traveling on highways and we urge you to stay home. This is the Alola Weather Channel, and we'll be back after this commerc--"

Mei flicked the TV off, blackness shrouding the screen.

"Maybe we should... cancel the party," Mei faltered, glancing outside the window. Her statement caught your attention.

"And go out in that rain and lightning? I don't think so! I think we're stuck here." You noted.

Just then, Yuki burst out of the bathroom, running up to you both in high spirits.

"All right! Let's partyyyy!" He cheered.

"Save your energy, we have all night to party." Mei deadpanned.

"I thought it was only till 12:30?" He inquired.

After explaining the weather situation, you decided to play a game. Mei picked the game, which was Apples to Apples. After that, you chose Uno (which you dominated at). Once that was finished, Yuki made the mistake of choosing Karaoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My ears--" You groaned, taking the pillow off the side of your face.

"Come on! My singing wasn't that bad, was it?" Yuki whinged.

"It sure was," Mei ribbed, giggling.

Yuki looked at Mei with an expression of sarcastic suffering.

"Oh, my feelings have been hurt!" He quipped, bringing his hand to his forehead. "I shall never be the same again! My self-esteem has been badly damaged!"

You gave out a "pfft", rolling your eyes at his dramaticness. He turned towards your cackling-self, raising one eyebrow.

"What? It's acting, okay? I like acting!"

"I don't blame you," You said, "but you're pretty bad at it, you know. --Hey!"

Just like that, he sent a pillow to your face.

"Take that back!" He snickered, a pillow in each of his hands.

"Neverrr!" You chortled, snatching a pillow and thrusting it at his face. He gave a muffled shout, hitting you with the pillows he had in his hand. While the both of you battled for victory, you heard Mei mutter.

"This is all out war. Oh well."

Yuki and you were taken by complete surprise when a soft, feathery pillow came launching towards you. Mei stood distantly with a smirk on her face. You looked at Yuki with desperate eyes.

"Team?" You proposed.

"You got it!" He replied.

Just like that, what Mei prophesied had come true-- this was all out war. Each of you even brought out your Pokemon to fight with you. In the end, Mei had a painfully good arm, but was no match for you and Yuki.

"Yeah, we won!" You cheered, grabbing Yuki by the hands and spinning around. He joined you, smiling gleefully at your victory.

"Good job," Mei said. "But I'll beat you next time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
984K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...