Mafiatale Frans ~Life against...

By kittybutterfly15

just so you know I am new at this thing of writing so it's not going to be great nor bad(? I'll try my best... More

Chapter one- Just perfect
Chapter 2 - Crap
Crap-part 2
Interrogation [3]
Let's get started [4]
Why are you so scary?[5]
Awful memories [6]
Slow Pain [7]
Undusted Desert
Red Fuel
Just blow
Fuck off
Your the death of me
Tripping with water
Lucky delivery [15]
Further Dealings
High Expectations
High hopes
Evergrowing Business
Worth looking for [20]
Its nice ain't it?
What to do?
You're missing out

intensity itself [8]

53 0 0
By kittybutterfly15

slight warning there will be references to prostitution, sexual encounters and blood

______________________________________________________

The blue fish huffed blowing punches to the dummy, each one as mortal as the other, quickly as possible till she made her final blow, ripping a piece of fabric to the other side.

Frisk looked at her preformance in shock, she knew monsters were strong but not that strong, the way she swiftly hit her opponent was impressive, dangerous even. The day Undyne slapped her she realized, she wasn't even trying.

"hey punk! ready for your first day?" patting Frisk shoulder a bit to hard "I bet you hide some cool moves" she smirked, Frisk beamed nervously, she glanced at the others around, they were all great at fist fight and fire guns, where anything could go wrong since she's the only human around here.

"Don't be too scared Frisk, I won't bite" she smiled largely, cracking her knuckles at the sight of fresh meat. Soon not long before she catches the point of blood staining Frisk's clothes

Sans winced, he flinched every time he touched it, hissing and holding his posture as he carefully bandaged his wounds, he was bleeding, and Monsters shouldn't bleed,  with that sight he could bring sharks and piranhas swimming in his valley soon.

He also had bruises, cracks with filth covering them up, he looked like shit actually. A days off would fix this for sure, but it couldn't fix the news he had to give, he had killed a Mob Boss, mafias were looking for his head, and soon Asgore ...

"So you guys lived underground?" Frisk asked 

Beeping of the scanned objects was only heard, followed by a glare that showed apathy and distaste

"13.89 sweetie" a voice rasped loudly

Papyrus counted the dollars muttering, Undyne held Frisk shoulder calmly not parting her eyes from the clerk, as the money was handed the clerk started counting she viewed Frisk ever so slightly. 

Frisk was just gazing lost crunching loudly a chocolate bar not minding her gaze meeting the monster's

The monster clenched her jaw a bit, her gum seemed harder to chew each time she looked at the human.

"we did because of your people"

Frisk centered her attention on the clerk finally, Undyne's grip seemed to become tighter with her wording. but the clerk didn't even dare to break her gloomy stare at frisk, Frisk did break her contact with the clerk making the silence rumble loudly with others around looking at her.

but the clerk didn't stop there

"Your people saw us as objects" her voice echoed to the store, "they trapped us"  tiny swords were pointing directly towards Frisk "they sold us" she leaned closer "they played with us" she was eye level "they raped us" Finishing her wording with quick deafening tone

Frisk eyes frowned seeing clearly this was a threat, Undyne quickly shoved Frisk away from her

"Keep the change"

Not a word has been spoken next, Undyne unbuttoned frisk to see a clear wound of a bullet, it didn't take time for Frisk to actually realize how bad it was thinking it was just a sore shoulder, Undyne quickly patched it with the things that they bought, she was the first to notice it

The gang headed towards their next destination, a building, quite large one. It was really large with dark colors that made it even more uneasy to observe. 

They signaled each other for one to stay outside, Frisk went inside with Paps. 

The room was very spacious, It was pretty colored gold and red inside, it had a large carpet outside, with a freaking fountain in the middle of the room, it was marbled with golden lines decorating the whole thing, walking forward laid a receptionist, Frisk had to blink two times to make sure that the gigantic hand had been indeed a type of monster.

"Papyrus! what an atonishing surprise! " she sang tilting her head "I see you bring another".
Seriously how does biology works with monsters? Frisk couldn't even tell what she looking at, her eyes and mouth were fingers?

"Oh! No no no" Papyrus corrected "she comes with me, I'm here just to see Metta" he slightly flushed, Frisk looked a bit puzzled ... oh ... Oh! does he--

"of course! I'll tell them right away!" she beamed

The purple handed monster quietly pranced to a room behind, Frisk grinned at Papyrus, he held his tie fixing and mumbling to himself, he tighten it trying to be as presentable as ever. 

Papyrus stiffen when he heard the famous robot in the city

"Papyrus Darlinggggg!!" a robotic man nearly squealed clearly delighted for his arrival, he skipped directly to the skeletons arms giving a rib crushing hug, "aren't you suppose to be with Undyne at this hour?" he asked but quickly gained his answer seeing Undyne through the glass doors "ah I see"
he sounded slightly disappointed spotting her, he loved Papyrus company just sitting and shooting random humans who unfortunately pass to their property, but with the work they both have their reunions were really vague.

 "Who might this be?" his attention shifted to Frisk, he eyed her body features rather quickly making Frisk uncomfortable with his checking "hm she is a bit too skinny" he hummed making her twist a bit "no bust upfront nor back" he said twirling Frisk entirely.

"completely deflated darling" he added resting his head with his hand, Frisk flushed angrily at his remarks, frowning putting herself behind Papyrus, "Don't be harsh with our new member Metta" he grinned timidly, the tall skeleton's shadow loomed over frisk, making it clear that her bright brown eyes had a tint of solid red. 

"I see..." he frowned slightly, "so your here just for business?" he spat with clear annoyance.

"well ... you know how it is ton ton" he gently said, Mettaton frowned not pleased with his answer, he turned and walked with ... pink leathered boots?? wait .... with heels????

"I can feel your stare honey" Mettaton smiled glancing at her slightly "i know you have a bunch of questions about me" he presumed putting his hand near his chest dramatically posing, "shoot don't be shy" he loved the attention that humans had, their world was so primitive when his world was decades upgraded. 

"what is this place exactly?" Frisk asked walking beside him, viewing that indeed the interior is not like the exterior, with the fancy display around, she could swear this place was worth of a prince.

"well it is a similar place that you humans already have, to help men with the carving attention of a female" He smirked stopping at the end of the hall "but I must admit that tastes for them had become bizarre, to a point to replace monsters with humans" 
Opening the door was a huge room, with several exquisite clothing on the wall with dozens of girls mostly humans filling the room half naked with ... extended bady types, to small to exaggerated sizes.

This indeed kicked frisk in the perception of her own body, she felt ... like a kid in front of whole  crowd of full developed women, it reminded her how before she had to put some socks in her brassieres so it could simulate what she didn't had ....

The girls relaxed seeing that there was no customer this time, they knew Papyrus enough knowing to who he belongs apparently. Frisk wasn't comfortable though, she laughed nervous when they saw she wasn't exactly .... voluptuous 

"your so cute!" one said, "I'm so jealous! these things are heavy!" said another, "your so small!" and so on

Frisk had mentioned that if it wasn't for the slightly long hair and makeup, she would have been confused with a boy. 
She stayed for a while, she was calmed and almost panicked when she saw a girl completely naked walk by, she wasn't used with this type of human interaction like, at all. They laughed with her slight panics and red of embarrassment reactions, they talked about their life and how things worked around here.

-No human males allowed

-All girls have to where mininum clothing as posible

-Be gentle with the clients

-If any shows agression from the client it would be kicked with several warnings, 3 to be exact, if they pass those warning they will be banned, same goes with the girls

As Frisk stayed with the girls a bit longer, Papyrus "chatted" with Mettaton, to give you an idea they were making out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"ugh how i missed you papy..." Mettaton whispered gently brushing his breath on Paps skull, Papyrus craved for Mettaton's gentle voice everyday, it seemed like a drug to him, just with the mention of his name its just so ughhhh

"I missed you too ton ton" he smiled feeling the flutter in his soul become intense as Mettaton gave another breath-taking kiss, grabbing his suit with his dear life Mettaton toyed with Papyrus sensible bones, the ones close to his neck were the most gratifying  gaining slight moans from him. He was so easy to tease ...

Waiting outside Undyne swayed around, shifting positions every so, shit. she knew this would happen, leaving those two always takes more than a couple of minutes.

She sighed looking aside, there wasn't much people around here, the area is pretty calm at day compared how it works at night, once a week lots of monsters around the town come to this place in particular. kinky weirdos kfdskncjkdjfndskjbfkjds

Sighing heavily Undyne headed inside not caring a shit of later complaints. Until Undyne knew exactly where he hid, and with who. 

"Mettaton you fucker!" Undyne yelled crashing the door in pieces, the couple startled, squealed in response. Undyne was still angry making the two love birds loose her time instead of breaking into business.

"putting you guys together is always losing my time" Undyne growled, Papyrus akwardly scooted away from Mettaton, as respectfully as possible he showed his palm knowing what it meant.
Sighing Mettaton opened his metallic stomach giving some rare dust in a bag

"thank you!" Undyne snatched the bag from Papyruses hands, with a proper glare she made it clear it was time to go, Frisk watched from behind but rapidly tailed Undyne. Papyrus having the orangest face ever was gulping hard, how embarrassing. 

"It's okay Papy, I told you to stay longer" he reassured gently, holding Paps still outstretched hand, he gave a kind smile. "You can go now, i won't hold you any longer"

Papyrus hated leaving, he hated the fact that he could meet Mettaton through his job, he hated the fact that his job made him so tired that he couldn't pay a visit once in a while, his vacations was barely in the holidays so time was always crushing him when it meant to have free time. 

"see you Metta" Papyrus sighed closing the door behind, seeing the last sight of Mettaton  blowing him a tender kiss.

Work's first as they say 

____________________________________________________

I just changed a few things :u

more action yey i guess, and this is still frisk first day hah
how crazy 

funny how you thought this was just romance, bitch this is a mafia A MAFIA, IM NOT WAISTING POTENTIAL ANGST AND TRAUMAA

see you in the next post, suggestions and critics are appreciated! 
byyeyeyey

Continue Reading