doctor love - love island 2021

By voidgrandex

An Oxford University student isn't typically the type you'd usually find on love island. Enter Mia Kim, a tr... More

꧁meet the bombshell: mia꧂
𑁍 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍
𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𑁍
👀
...

𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𑁍

2.7K 67 7
By voidgrandex

The rest of the night passes by in an absolute blur.

I'm just so happy it feels like nothing can bring me down.

As cheesy as it sounds.

I just spend my night cuddled up with Teddy. Cuddled up with my boyfriend.

I don't even care that Faye is fighting with Jake and Liam is pissed off at her for how she's been acting recently.

I just spend the night in my happy little bubble.

So after taking off my makeup I head down to bed in my pj's, where Teddy is just filling up my water bottle.

'Awww cute.' I grin as he jumps, spinning around and dropping the bottle full of water as I can't help but laugh.

'I'm so sorry.' I chuckle, picking it up as he stares at me. A jokingly unamused look on his face as he grabs my shoulders.

'What are you doing?' I giggle as he combs through my hair.

'Looking for the rewind button.' He deadpans and I burst out laughing as he breaks, chuckling too.

'I honestly nearly jumped through the roof.' He laughs as I fill my water bottle back up, him wrapping his arms around my waist to cuddle me from behind as we wait.

'What can I say, I'm just a ninja.' I shrug, grinning as I kiss him lightly, then pull him into the bedroom as we fall into bed.

And as I'm convinced I'm going to have to spend another awkward day avoiding Faye, my phone dings first thing in the morning.

'Islanders, it's time to get up and go as you'll be spending the day at the island vibes club.' My mood goes from tired to excited real fast as I read the text out. 'Please get ready to leave the villa!! #outout #notaladsholiday' I finish reading, everyone sprinting to get ready.

And in a weird turn of events, it's Teddy, Chloe and Tyler helping me pick my outfit.

'The zebra or this?' I hold up two options and the black is unanimously voted as the favourite.

'Oooooooh!' Teddy gazes me up as he now stands in black shorts and his favourite shirt unbuttoned once I'm done changing.

'10/10 would defo treat to a nice meal.' I laugh as he grins, taking my hand so we can head out to the vibes club with the group.

When we get there, there's a bar and a huge pool and a sick view. It was so good to be out of the villa for once.

There were only so many times I could watch the chaos descend from my spot on the swings.

And it's all going well.

Until Laura strolled out to crash the party.

'Oh fuck.'

She tells us all to line up in front of the bar and I slide my sandals back on as I stand in front of Teddy beside Lib and Jake.

'The public have been voting for their favourite boy and favourite girl. The Islanders with the least amount of votes risk being dumped. In no particular order I will reveal the three boys and girls with the least votes.' I take a deep breath.

This shit again.

If they make us choose again I swear to god.

'The first girl in the bottom three is..... Abigail.' My eyes widen as Abi moves to step forward.

'The second girl at risk of being dumped from the island is....... Kaz.' My jaw nearly hits the floor as Lib audibly gasps beside me.

She moves to step forward too and Laura then reveals the last person vulnerable.

'Faye. Please step forward. Which means Mia, Liberty, Chloe and Mary you are all safe and safe I'll continue in the villa.' I try to hide my expression as she steps forward.

Thank god I hadn't made myself look like an idiot, otherwise that probably would've been me.

'Now for the boys.' My grip tightens on Teddy's arm as he shuffles to give me a hug from behind.

'The first boy vulnerable is....... Tyler.' He steps forward, all eyes moving between him and Kaz.

Next Laura announces Dale is at risk, but it's the third name that shocks everyone.

'The final boy that is at risk from being dumped from the island is........ Jake.' There's audible gasps as Jake steps forward beside us, and Lib looks completely shell shocked. 'Meaning Matthew, Teddy, Liam and Toby you are all safe.'

What the hell was this about?

Jake!???

The three boys and three girls stand grouped together, and for a moment I'm convinced Laura's about to tell us they're all leaving.

'Only two Islanders will leave the villa today. But they will not return to pack their bags, they will say their goodbyes here and leave immediately.' My eyes widen. Holy shit that was harsh.

'I will now reveal the boy and girl with the least amount of votes from the public. Those Islanders will then have to say their goodbyes. The girl with the least amount of votes and therefore dumped from the island is...... Faye.' My jaw hits the floor again as Faye stares ahead.

She doesn't look at me, she doesn't look at Liam.

But I see he looks upset.

It was like Millie all over again.

'The boy with the fewest votes and saying his goodbyes is....... Dale.' My eyes widen as my bottom lip sticks out.

Dale was one of the nicest people in here. He deserved to stay and try and find someone.

We rush to say goodbye to the two, and as much as Faye and I disagreed it would be weird around the villa without her.

I give her a quick hug, and it was really bloody awkward.

Then I move over to Dale, giving him a squeeze as we say goodbye.

And then they're off.

Laura's gone, Dale and Faye are gone.

And everyone's in shock at the fact Jake was in the bottom three.

Matt had been here all of 4 days and even he wasn't in the bottom.

That was a bit sus in my eyes.

We head straight back to the villa to get ready for the evening.

Where Chloe tells us her and Toby were now exclusive!

It had taken them a while and a few ups and downs but I was happy they were finally there.

And then she gets a text.

'Chloe and Mary, Aaron and Brett would like to date you!' She reads, my jaw dropping.

'Oh shit!' The girls jump around as I finish securing my hair in place.

And I secretly wonder if the boys got a text too.

And turns out.

They bloody had.

And boy was it a big one.

'Liam. As you are now single, you can choose one girl to date. Head to the deck for a romantic dinner with Priya, or head to the hideaway for a surprise. #neworold #reducereuserecycle.' He reads from his phone as the boys all stare blankly.

'What the hell does that mean?' I frown, reading the text over as he gets himself ready.

He'd decided he was going to the hideaway.

Then Matthew got a text to say he would be going on a dinner date with Priya.

The rest of us sat watching as the two girls and Matthew had their dates in the garden.

And imagine our shock when there was a fourth table set up.

And Liam entered the garden, hand in hand with Millie.

A/n

Ooo oop diverging from the plot

Oop oop cause we all know Faye is screwed when teddy's parents arrive 😂😬

As is Jake and probably Liam Tbf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 8.4K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
102K 4.4K 14
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
9.1K 118 15
Years have gone by since Matthew and April got married and they lived a simple marriage. They had Harriet every other week and spent the rest of thei...
656K 11.1K 64
Summer of Love is back!