The Narutoverse

By SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... More

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

(A/N) & Naruto Ships

8K 59 21
By SAPwriter2005

A/N:Okay so before we start I want you, The readers to look at this!

A/N:Ladies and Gentlemen, we did it. 20k! You guys are amazing!!😭

For it to be my first book I was not expecting it to be this liked that much, but still thank you!!

Also on a little side note, if their's something you don't like about my writing let me know in the comment section.

For all the people who did requests thoes will happen after this chapter, I haven't forgotten about them I have them all written down in my journal so no need to worry they will happen.

I just wanted to thank you guys for making this possible your prais relly helps me alot.

(A/N:I wanna thank @Lucky2813538 for taking the time out of their life to give me the images for this chapter, your a real one.)

Asher:"We, well mostly I, need a break from continuing watching the other universe's-"

Naruto:"Eh!? Why?"

Asher:"Like I said, I can't keep continuing to show other universe's for it drains my powers."

Naruto:"Ohh! Now what?"

Asher:"It's more of the ships images, so enjoy Naruto."

Everyone settled in, some wanting to see who else Naruto will be paired with, others took this time to take a nap or use the restroom.

Asher:"Oh! Before we begin I want to bring some more people in."

With a snap of his....her? Who know what the being is. A black portal appeared again, out the portal was the Mizukage Mei, and Ayame.

Tsunade/Naruto:"Mei!?/Ayame?!"

Mei/Ayame:"Tsunade?/Naruto?"

Mei looked over at Naruto and smirked.

Mei:"So this is the..."Hero" I've heard all about, I gotra say you look more handsome up close."

Naruto:"(blushing) O-oh, thanks I guess."

Mei:"(giggles)"

Ayame:"U-um, what are we doing here?"

Asher:"(Explains to them what they are doing here)"

Ayame/Mai:"Oh, ok."

Now everyone was finally settled in, the girls watched intrested in who they were going to show. The boys (minus Naruto, Minato, and Jiraiya) went to do their own thing knowing that this was none of their business.

Asher:"Lets show the first image."

The girls "awed" and "cooed" at the wholesome image, Kurenai and Naruto blushed though.

Anko:'Oh, I'm so going to tease her over this!'

Naruto:'Children huh, sounds......nice.'

Jiraiya:"Oh yeah! ( bring out his journal) Don't mind if I do!"

Tsunade punched him yelling how he is not going to write a porn story about them.

Shizune:'Well...I Would like to have some "fun" with Naruto, i-in privacy of course!'

Satsuki:"What's with that face dope."

Naruto:"Eh? I could ask you the same thing!"

Satsuki:"Hn, whatever dope."

Naruto:"As a matter of fact, I haven't even had a thank you from you for saving you!"

Satsuki does the most innocent looking face she could do, which to Naruto made her beautiful.

Satsuki:"(slightly smiling) Thank you......"

Naruto:"(Blushing) U-uh, yeah. N-no problem."

Satsuki:"......dope."

Naruto:"😑.....Really."

Jiraiya:"Woah, woah, woah, Naruto I must tell you don't have a child at a young age. They just lead to stress and when they get older sometimes you wanna punt kic-"

Tsunade punched him against knocking him out.

Tsunade:"Naruto, children are gard to take care of, but in the end it's all worth it."

Kushina:"Yeah totally, I mean your the best child a parent could ask for!"

Minato:"Indeed you are Naruto."

Naruto:"Wow, thanks, mom, dad."

Anko:"So Kurenai.......threesome?"

Kurenai:"Anko!"

Anko:"Kidding, kidding!........No but really-"

Kurenai:"ANKO!"

Anko:"OKAY! Sorry!"

Kurenai:"(Sigh)"

(A/N:Can you guys see that? If not I'm sorry.)

Again another "aww" from the audience. Ino smiled at the image having a warm feeling inside of her.

(A/N:Nothing sexual just to let you guys know.)

Naruto also smiled at the image, he will finally become Hokage and have love in his life, he never felt happier.

Naruto caught off gaurd by the image had a nose bleed due to how sexy Ayame looked.

Ayame blushed crimson she did have feelings for Naruto, and seeing him like that half naked gave her some dirty thoughts.

Jiraiya:"(Whistles) And the harem keeps growing."

Asher:"......Wait weren't you knocked out a second ago?"

Jiraiya:"now, now, you didn't think Jiraiya the gallant could stay down for long now did you."

Asher:"Uhh, yes I did."

Jiraiya:"Wow, snatched himself a kage huh. Nice."

Mei:"Y'know Naruto, I wouldn't mine reenacting what's happening in that image."

Naruto:"(Blushing) U-uh we-well we, uhh might?"

Mei:"(Chuckles) Whenever your ready."

Naruto:"Ah, thanks."

Naruto:'(while his nose is bleeding) Shizune, has some really nice legs.'

Shizune:'Naruto, has a nice body, like wow!'

Sakura:".....we should really go to the beach sometime later."

Ino:"Yeah I agree."

Tenten:"Sound fun."

Sakura:"What about you Hinata."

Hinata:"I-it d-does sound f-fun."

Anko:"Matching cuts.....I LIVE IT!"

Kakashi:'Oh boy, I pray for you Naruto.'

Kushina:"How come your not saying anything Minato?"

Minato:"I could say the same Kushina, but I just wanted them to have this moment."

Kushina holds her stomach and exhaled heavily.

Minato:"You okay Kushina?"

Kushina:"Yeah, I fell a little heavy, and bloated for some reason."

Minato:"Hm? Did you eat too much ramen?"

Kushina:"No actually, I haven't."

Minato:"Hmm. We'll figure it out later."

Kushina:"Okay."

Asher:'Hehe, their going to be in for a big surprise.'

Kurenai/Naruto:"Why do we look like children?"

Asher:"This is what people call "chibi" technically, it makes a person look babay like."

All:"Ohh!"

Asher:"Hehe, well that's all for now, lets move on."

A/N:That's all for theis chapter but I want you reader to givean answer, should Naruto have a...........

Sister

Brother

Or......

Twins

A/N:Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
213K 4.7K 20
just random anime+ webtoon+ misc. boy x chubby female readers 😌 for the cute but self conscious beans out there
25.9K 579 11
Naruto, the jinchuriki of the nine tails, is beaten, berated, used, and scarred. He has had a rough life, but he will never give up. He will rise aga...