Truth or Dare ~ A One Shot Sh...

By darksprinkles_321

Plot: Mew is an innocent man who kept it to himself that he had a crush on a coworker for 6 years, without kn... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Part 5

820 31 47
By darksprinkles_321

**Mew's POV**

**Four Month's Later**

The smell of fresh food was filling the air as I let out a small groan and roll in the bed. To my surprise no one was there to greet my hand when it landed against the sheets. I'm sure atleast Gulf would still be in bed to greet me but when I opened my eyes and glanced to the side there was no one there. 

Huh...

Did Tul actually accomplish getting him out of bed first before I did?

That's really surprising honestly...

Especially with the fact that Tul made both of us pass out more than once through out the day yesterday, it was the first time we had a day off in almost a month because the buisness has been so busy lately. 

Just moving my lower half made me want to groan because of how sore I was and I only got about half of what Gulf got. Lately Tul has slowly become rougher with me and I am okay with it but I have no idea how Gulf can wake up the next day half the time and be completely fine. 

I guess his body is use to it at this point. 

Right?...

Ignoring the soreness in my lower back, thighs, chest and arms I slowly push myself off the bed and glance around the room. There were two duffel bags each of Mine and Gulf's things since we tend to spend the night over here a little too often. 

It's been easier just to bring bags of stuff with us and than change it out once we were done with it. Most days it has been Gulf and I in the house after work for the first hour or two but that's just because Tul has been really busy lately with taking care of his mother. She isn't good enough to take out of the hospital yet but she no longer needs about half of her medications and she stopped taking chemo therapy. 

I guess she's been bed ridden for so long that she is also taking muscle rehab to retrain her body how to move without the help of others or machines. The smile that Tul wears when he comes home is probably my favorite part of my day at this point. He is always so stressed and down throughout the day but when he goes to see his mom and than comes home it's like someone turned a light on inside him. 

Which automatically makes Gulf happy because his emotions basically depend on the emotions of the people around him and how they deal with things day by day. 

We usually use up our time waiting for Tul by watching movies and eating ALOT of popcorn but that's not too important for the most part. Atleast it's a bit more fun than having to come home and continue working even though we spend almost 15 hours at the office already. 

Pushing myself off the bed I take a deep breath before standing up on wobbly legs so I could make my way toward the kitchen. 

Okay maybe I should tell Tul to not be that rough when I have work the next day but I can't blame him, we were all a little too excited. 

I had just pushed open the door when a laugh escaped my lips, Gulf was sitting on the kitchen counter in his boxers covered in bite marks that were almost identical with my own and than Tul was also in his boxers but he had an apron on as he cooked eggs and bacon. 

It looks like I had just crashed a boxers only meeting in the kitchen. To make things even better, when I glanced down I could see that I was also only wearing a pair of boxers. 

Great I unknowingly added to there meeting...

Tul: Calling from over his shoulder as Gulf sucked on a spoon that looked like it had just been dipped in marshmallow fluff. "Good Morning, how did you sleep?"

Mew: "Uhm... I slept pretty well besides the fact that every inch of my body burns."

Gulf: I didn't even need Tul to turn around to know that he was grinning right now as Gulf turns toward me with flush cheeks. "Welcome to my world."

Mew: "I've been trying to get use to it for almost three months now and I still don't understand how you can deal with the aftermath every time."

Gulf: "because it's worth it and I like the pain."

Mew: I just rolled my eyes at him and slowly made my way over to him before moving my body between his legs so I could rest the top part of my body weight against his with a sigh. "I think your journey for new and exciting ways to have sex is going to be the death of me one day."

Tul: "To be fair though, you are kind of the one that allowed me to go down that road with you. I was and still am completely willing to only do the things that you want me to do. If you want me to stop I can stop."

Mew: I almost laughed but told myself to hold it in as I rest my head against Gulf's shoulder as he wraps his arms around my waist loosely. "Don't actually listen to a word I'm saying right now, I'm just talking nonsense because it hurts to move. You know I enjoy everything you do to me, if I wanted you to stop than I would say the safe word."

Gulf: Sounding a little too happy with his own words as he stares at Tul. "Do we have to surprise hand cuff you to the bed again?"

Tul: "You know mentioning it doesn't really make it much of a surprise now does it?"

Gulf: "No but I'm sure you would let us do it if we really wanted to."

Mew: "If you wanted to do it Gulf, don't get me dragged into your little games again. I don't think I could handle anything more extreme than a little bit of biting and bruising..."

Tul: Now he was chuckling as he leans forward and turns off the stove before glancing at Gulf. "Sound's like your on your own this time Gulfie."

Gulf: Muttering under his breath. "Damn and it would have been so much fun too..."

Mew: "Not this time."

Tul: Once he was done platting everything he takes them over to the table and I very slowly pull myself away from Gulf. I kind of enjoyed being in his arms so early in the morning... "We can talk about this more after we eat if you want to but for now lets scarf this down before it get cold."

Mew: Mumbling under my breath as I make my way toward the table with Gulf following behind me after he had hopped off the table. "I was enjoying my spot..."

Tul: When I walked past him he playfully kissed my cheek with a grin before sitting down as Gulf and I did the same. "I think you two have grown rather clingy with each other."

Gulf: He was the first to take a bite as he grins. "Is that a problem?"

Tul: He shakes his head before he starts to eat as well. "No I actually enjoy it, I think it's cute when I come home and see the two of you all huddled up on the couch. Half the time you guys are passed out and than I have to carry you to the bed one by one."

Mew: "I do feel bad that you have to carry us all the time but we do try to stay awake until you get home. Some nights are harder than others though."

Tul: "I don't mind carrying you, It makes me happy having the two of you in my arms at all times."

Gulf: Almost a whine. "You shouldn't say cheesy things like that."

Tul: "Oh yea why not?" He didn't say a word as Tul and I watch his cheeks turn bright red. "Yea that's what I thought..." Than out of no where he gets out of his chair and walks toward the bedroom shouting. "SPEAKING OF CHEESY THINGS I WAS GOING TO DO THIS LAST NIGHT BUT YOU GUYS WERE A LITTLE TOo tired so I didn't think it would have the impact I wanted." He said as he makes his way back into the kitchen and than sits down before placing two boxes down in front of us. "I want to make things official, I figured it was about time..."

Mew: I grabbed the little box in front of me as Gulf did the same. "What do you mea..."

Gulf: He held up his box with wide eyes before I could finish. "Tul what is this?"

Tul: He looked nervous as he reaches into the box and pulls out the matching ring that had been in my box as well. "I uhm wanted to know if you two would be willing to make a promise with me..."

Gulf: I was still kind of in shock so I decided it would be best to stay quiet. "What kind of promise?"

Tul: He laughed nervously as he grabbed Gulfs hand into his with a playful grin. "Don't worry I'm not asking you guys to marry me, It's more like promise rings that we will always be with each other. If one day you were to take these off and hand them back to me than I would know right away that things are over."

Mew: Now it was my turn to speak up because I didn't like where this was going. "Tul, we have no intention of leaving you, we've been through too much to just stop caring about each other no matter what we are facing."

Gulf: "I agree..."

Tul: "I-I'm not saying it will or is going to but I want to have a good plan for an if situation. Just to be safe you know?"

I don't know what made me do it but I was too fucking emotional to think about any of this as I grab the ring and slide it onto my finger before silently walking over to Tul and crawling into his lap. 

His arms immediately wrapped around me and held me as close to his body as it would let him. All I could do was burry my face into his neck and hold onto him for dear life, this man is too precious for his own good. 

Than I felt another set of arms wrap around my shoulders and Tul's before Gulf's lips pressed against my temple. 

Mew: "You don't have to worry about us Tul, we are yours and we have been yours since the beginning..." Out of the corner of my eye I could see the band on his finger as well and it made my heart clench when another thought popped into my head. "Hey Tul... Why was there a pair of keys in my box as well? I already have a set of house keys?"

Tul: Mumbling against my shoulder. "That's because I want you guy's to move in with me. I already scheduled for people to come over and change the locks to my front door that way the only ones to have a set of keys would be the three of us. A fresh start and new beginnings..."

Gulf: It sounded like he was going to cry but I just figured that was a thought from my imagination because Gulf never cries. "I don't know about Mew but I will... My lease ends in about a month but I can just continue to pay it and move my things in bit by bit until its over."

Tul: "That sounds like a good plan, I will try my best to help you move things in and make space for it as well whenever we have the time off work again." They both went silent and it made me realize that I hadn't actually said anything yet. "How about you Mew? Will you move in with us?"

Mew: "Uhm..."

Tul: Sounding slightly disappointed that I hadn't answered right away. "You know you don't have to if you don't want to. I just figured you guys stay over here so much already that I thought it would be better if you just moved in because the days that your not here I feel sad. 

Mew: Now I was laughing against his shoulder failing at concealing my emotions. "No it's not that I don't want to I just have to think about how I can do this. I just resigned my lease for my home about 3 months ago so I still have 9 months worth of payments and I don't know how I can afford to pay for those payments and also pay for part of the rent here."

Tul: Sounding genuinely surprised. "Why would you think you would have to pay for anything? I never asked you for rent did I? I just want you not your money, let me take care of that. I want to take care of you guys..."

Mew: "But that's not fair to you."

Tul: Chuckling as I pull away from his neck and hold his face in my hands while Gulf kneels by the chair. "Maybe not, but it's what I want. Soo... If that is the only concern that you have than I suggest you start packing your things and let us move you in as soon as possible..."

Mew: "You sure this is what you want? What if you get bored of us and eventually kick us out?"

Tul: Whispering as he gently kisses my lips and than glances over at Gulf with a grin. "Not going to happen."

Gulf: Whining like usual. "Can't you make the man happy Mew? He obviously loves us too much to leave us so put your faith in him and let's see what happens."

I knew he was right but I've never taken a step like this with someone before. 

Mew: Mumbling under my breath as my face starts to turn red. "Okay..."

Tul: He raised a brow at me as Gulf starts to laugh and heads back to his chair. "Was that a yes?"

Mew: "Yes..."

Tul: Grinning as he brings a hand to my cheek and kisses me once again but this time deeper than last time before whispering. "Thank you..."

Mew: I awkwardly crawled out of his lap before sitting down in my own seat again. "No need, It's something I've wanted to do for a while but I've been too scared to ask you about it. It's hard to know where someone else stands on a subject when we don't really talk about it."

Tul: "Than I will be sure to talk to you two more, even abuot the little things if that's what you want."

Mew: "That's what I want."

Gulf: "Me too, I was a lot more easy going when it comes to this but having a heads up conversation would be nice. Everything concerning the three of us is a big deal. We have to work even better together than we would have to if there was only 2 of us."

Tul: "You two are right and I apologize for not bringing it up sooner. how about we finish eating breakfast and than get ready for work. We have to be in the office in the next hour and a half."

We all just agreed in silence while everyone continued to eat and grin to themselves in silence. 

Were going to actually live together now...

No more questioning it either.

I'm really fucking happy...

Breakfast didn't take very long and Tul was the first to head into the room to get dressed, than it was Gulf and he had a grin on his face once he put his plate away which made me feel uneasy. 

What the hell is going on in that crazy brain of his now?

I swear to god if it is something that is going to get me in trouble I will not forgive him, he is such a brat sometimes...

Finishing my last bite I stand up from the table and make my way over to the sink to put my dishes away. When I headed toward the bedroom I could hear whispering and it was unnerving.

Mew: By the time I pushed the door open and saw both of them grinning I knew Gulf had convinced Tul in whatever crazy idea he was fantasizing. Oh great... "What? Why are you guys grinning at me? It's making me uncomfortable because I know whatever it is won't be good."

Gulf: "How do you know it won't be good? I think it will be rather fun actually..."

Mew: "Because I'm assuming it's your idea to begin with, I saw you grinning before you came in here. I am not an idiot Gulf, now what is it?"

Tul: "Hey don't be like that, it's actually a pretty decent idea and you know I don't agree to his ideas If I don't think they would work."

Mew: "See but that's suppose to be reassuring and it is not, not at all. If anything I'm even more worried now."

Gulf: Whining, he really does love to do that... "Come on Mewww, I already did it and I think it feels great and the bet would benefit us too..."

Mew: I just stare at Tul as I watch Gulf slowly slide his boxers off till they were resting at his ankles. "What bet?"

Gulf: He walks over to the bed as my eyes zoom in on his partially hard member. Than he brings one leg onto the bed before leaning his body against it so I could see his ass perfectly. "It would just be until the end of work and than Tul agreed that we could ask him to do one thing we wanted him to do. Absolutely anything..."

Mew: My eyes went wide when I saw what he was talking about. "But that's a..."

Tul: He had somehow snuck up behind me as his hands land on my hips and his lips kiss down my neck. "I know it is, you don't have to do it too but if you do I promise it will be worth it...

Gulf: He had made his way off the bed and was bending down to grab his boxers before coming over to us with a grin. "So? What is it going to be?"

Mew: Barely a whisper as my mind tries to figure out what it wants. "How many hours do we have to work today?"

Tul: "Mmm... I think were working 12 hours today."

Mew: "Were working 12 hours and you want me to survive with that in me until we get home? Are you guys insane?!?"

Gulf: His hands were slightly above Tul's now as he presses his chest to mine. "I've done it for 18 before, so it is possible. The question is, do you want Tul to be at your beck and call tonight?"

Honestly the sound of having Tul do whatever I want to me sounds really fucking hot especially since the last time I told him to do anything it turned into an Gulfall the time thing. 

There is actually something I have always seen him do to Gulf and I kind of want him to do it to me too just so I can know how it feels. Even with him being rougher than before he is still unbelievably gentle with me. 

Yea, yea, my entire body is currently covered in bite marks and small bruises but Gulf still looks three times as bad as I do. 

Mew: Hoping I don't regret my decision I let out a small shaky breath before nodding. "I'll do it...

Gulf: He leans in to kiss my cheek and than my neck and collar bone before stepping back to look over my shoulder at Tul. "I'm going to get dressed if you want to help him get ready, we should probably head to the office early to set up everything for todays meeting at 10am."

Tul: I watched longingly at Gulf's ass as he walked away till my view disappeared into the closet. That's when Tul's hands gently ran up and down my sides before kissing my shoulder and whispering. "So I'm going to be honest with you, I don't mind whether or not you do this. It's just another thing that Gulf really wanted to do almost like a celebration for the three of us moving in together and promising the future to each other the best we can right now. He got excited and thought you might wanna join, if you don't want to do it I will not force you to do it. We can just tell him you changed your mind, he seems excited now but he is understanding so don't worry."

Mew: I just turned around in his arms with a frown that I almost didn't notice I was wearing. "No I want to do it, it just uhm... It took me by surprise a little bit. Even though the three of us have been seeing each other for a while now, I still tend to get surprised or embarrassed by a lot of things that you guys do. Just because I'm like that doesnt mean I dont like it, I'll be blunt if I dont want to do something."

Tul: I swear I could see the beginning of a grin spreading on his face as he slightly bent down and grabbed my thighs before pulling me into his arms as I let out a small yelp. "I'm going to take your word it Mewie. Do you want me to do this for you or would you like to do it yourself?"

Mew: I wanted to laugh at his boldness but I was too distracted with trying to keep my body weight from toppling both of us over until he did it for me and both of us collapsed against the mattress allowing me to whisper. "Take care of me..."

Tul: The kiss he gave me was rather passionate before he kissed down my stomach when his fingers looped around the waist band of my boxers and our eyes connected for only a brief moment. "My pleasure..."

The air around us was thick but in a strangely comfortable way as my lower half becomes bare for his eyes to see. I wanted to close my eyes and just focus on my breathing when I felt his wet tongue outline the puckered and swollen muscles of my entrance because of the night before. 

He didn't have to say a word to know that this was his way of apologizing for the soreness he had caused me since I had woken up and I honestly didn't mind the pain. Yea it may be a bitch sometimes but I like it because it reminds me of the time we spend together. 

It's when he slowly slipped his warmly wet tongue inside my entrance that I jumped a little bit. I think he has only done this to me a handful of times. 

The willingness he has to give Gulf and I pleasure no matter what will always surprise me...

I can never fawn too much over how amazing this man is.

A small moan escaped my lips when he pulled away from me and replaced his tongue with two rather soaked fingers. It was when he pulled apart and tried his best to spread me even though I am sore that broke me a bit more than it should have. 

Than the process of him slipping his fingers out of me once he thought I was loose enough to replace them with the round little Easter egg looking vibrators that Gulf loved to stock up on no matter what occasion it was. 

I could feel my entrance spreading as he pushed them in one by one until 3 were snuggly inside me and than the last thing that was needed which was the butt plug that he had only used on me twice before. 

It felt like he was trying to tear me apart until my entrance cucked it in with the help of lube that he had grabbed from the side table next to us. 

By the time he was done I was a breathless mess and the vibrators haven't even been turned on yet...

Gulf: I went to move my head to the side because my face was heating up with just the thought of staring at Tul after he did all that to me only to be met eye to eye with a grinning Gulf who was leaning against the door frame of the closet. "Well that was hot, do it again."

Mew: Now I was laughing as I bring my hands up to my face to hide my cheeks before moving one hand to the side so I could flip him off playfully. "Fuck off Gulf..."

Gulf: "Love you too asshole."

Tul: "Wow how the tone in here has changed."

Gulf: When I moved a finger away from blocking my view I cracked open an eye to see him coming over to us before gliding his thumb against my left nipple. "Not at all, were just having a little fun. If we don't get going soon though, were not going to have enough time to set things up early for the meeting at 10am."

Tul: Moving my hand away from my face in embarrassed defeat I lock eyes with Tul before he mouths. "Are you okay?" I just nod once before he looks at Gulf. "Sound's good, It will only take me a few minutes to get ready and than we can leave."

I wanted to say what about me because I was currently naked laying on the bed now when Gulf disappears into the closet again before coming out with a shirt and dress pants in his hands. He looked like he was in deep thought as he sets them down by my side. 

Than he heads over to the dresser and rummages around in the drawers when Tul pats my thigh and than walks toward the closet. I was just stuck staring at the ceiling for a while until Gulf came back and wiped me down with a cloth before dropping a pair of boxers onto my stomach.

Gulf: He sat on the edge of the bed looking as handsome as ever. "Put these on and than I'll fix your hair for you."

Mew: I didn't even question his choice of clothing because I know his taste in clothes is about 5x better than mine is. "Sure."

He just silently stared at me as I slowly sat up trying to ignore the strange sensation happening in my lower half even though nothing was even turned on yet. Tul has the devices connected to his phone so it will be up to him how intense this gets today. 

Now that I am actually doing it I feel even more nervous than I did before...

When I was in the process of buttoning up my pants and tucking in my shirt Gulf grabbed me by the belt loops and pulled me Infront of him before straightening my collar. 

Tul: The door to the bathroom opened up and out came a very fresh looking Tul who gave us both a warm smile. "Is that my shirt?"

Mew: I just looked down in a panic not being able to believe that I had completely forgotten it was his shirt. "Oh god, I am so sorry. He brought it out for me and I just thought I would wear it because it looked nice. I can take it off if you don't want me to wear it..."

Tul: He just stared at me until I started to squirm before he shakes his head. "There's no need I think it looks good on you. I should go through my clothes and find some more that would look good on you. Its a nice look that I didn't know I needed in my life."

Gulf: He playfully pokes my cheek before pulling away from me. "That was exactly my thought process. I would also wear your shirts but there not exactly my taste."

Tul: He walks over to Gulf and ruffles his hair before resting his arm on his shoulder. "Who said I wanted you to wear my clothes anyways?"

Gulf: He looked over at Tul and the way he began to pout was honestly a shock to me. "But when you say things like that it makes me want to wear them anyways."

Tul: He was laughing as he shakes his head and looks at me with a sparkle in his eye. "Don't be a brat Gulfie."

Gulf: He turned on his heels and I could see his pout turn to a grin as he grabs my wrist and starts to pull me toward the door. "You can drive yourself to work today."

Tul: "Hey!"

Mew: To my surprise he didn't follow us as Gulf grabs our bags and walks me out of the house. "Hey are we really going to make him drive to work on his own today?"

Gulf: He nods once as we make our way to the garage. "Yes but he deserves it though."

Mew: "Uhm... How?"

Gulf: "Because he was being mean."

Mew: "Didn't you start it though."

Gulf: He let go of my wrist as he pulls the door open for me before getting into the drivers seat. "I did, what's your point?"

I don't know if I want to roll my eyes, bang my head against the window or call him out on his childishness again but I knew any of these options wouldn't change anything. 

Gulf has gone full brat mode and there is nothing either Tul or I can do about it now. Let's just hope he calms down soon. 

To be fair I find it rather cute when he acts like this but it sometimes revolves around him making hasty decisions that usually end up making me not be able to walk the next day. 

Thankfully the ride there didn't take as long as we thought it would because traffic was almost non existing this morning which was strange but you wont find me complaining about it any time soon. 

It was actually strange because by the time we made it to the office, parked the car and headed inside I immediately noticed that there were more people running around like chickens that had gotten there heads cut off than there were cars on the road on the way here.

There is a big product meeting today though and I learned that it could be the biggest break the company has seen in years. 

We cant afford to mess it up...

Gulf: We had just walked into the elevator and got pushed to the back when he loops his pinkie finger with mine before whispering against my ear. "Let me walk you to the break room to put your lunch away before splitting up in this mad house, I want to spend a little more time with you."

Mew: I just glanced over at him with slightly red cheeks before mouthing. "Okay."

Usually Tul, Gulf and I split up as soon as we walk out of the elevator and go our separate ways so people dont catch on to the fact that we are together since it's not very professional but if he wants to spend a little more time with me than its not my place to tell him no. 

I'm always sad when we split up anyways. 

The doors to the elevator dinged and one by one people started to file out of it until GUlf's pinkie slipped from mine and he walked out first. I silently followed behind him all the way down the hallway to the breakroom that was on the last door to the right. 

Thankfully there was no one inside since everyone is a little too busy right now to take a break or grab some coffee as I walk over to the fridge and crouch down to pull my bag off my back and pull out my lunch. 

After placing my bag in the fridge I closed it and than stood up before getting my way blocked by a very determined looking Gulf. 

Gulf: "I know Tul hasn't turned on our toys yet but I want to remind you that keeping them in until the end of the day will grant you one wish. Anything you want." I was just stuck standing in my spot as he takes a step closer to me and slides a hand behind my neck before bending down to press his lips to mine. It was just a gentle kiss with a thousand meanings behind it until he pulled away with a grin. "Who knows maybe he would even let you top him if you wanted to."

That's when he took a step back and turned around to walk out of the break room. I don't know how long I stood in this spot but I couldn't wrap my mind around what he had said. 

Me top Tul?

There's no way that would happen, I've never even gotten the idea to do that before. 

Even if I did want that it's one of those unspoken things, that Tul does not bottom. 

Which means...

Mew: When the realization dawned on me my face turned even redder than before as I whine to myself. "Gulfff!!" He was fucking teasing me because he's still sour towards Tul's comment this morning. "Stupid..."

Not wanting to get lost in my thoughts too much I quickly look around to realize that I was still alone before bringing my fingers to my lips and than walk out of the room. I had my head down so I wouldn't have to see what was around me because I knew Gulf would be grinning at his desk by now and I didn't want to see his smug face at the moment. 

Doesn't help that our desks are basically right down the hall from each other. So my dumb ass accidently ran head first into someone and all I could do was rub my head and look up apologetically. 

Mew: "I-I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..."

Kao: He just smiles at me before he rubs his arm. "Don't worry about it, what's up? Why were you in such a rush?"

Mew: Kao is one of our employees who has only been here for a few months now. He's usually rather talkative with the staff and well know around the office just like Tul was when he first showed up a little over a year ago. "Oh I was... I was just trying to get to my desk faster so I could work on the details for the upcoming meeting. I like to set things up early and I realized that there wasn't a whole lot of time for me to do it..."

Good job Mew, that excuse is rather believable for anyone in this office. I think I'm known for helping Gulf prep the conference rooms early before my shifts.

Well that and the fact that almost everyone knows that the boss is married to my uncle which also kind of makes him my uncle I guess.

Kao: "Oh is it that time already? Do you need any help?"

Mew: "No I can handle it on my own and if not I always have Kanawut to ask. He use to the be the one to do it before I took over."

Kao: He gave me a small bow before walking away with a strange look. "Very well, just know I am willing to help if you need my help."

No matter how many people tell me that he is a good person I will always find him rather strange. It's just the way he talks and looks at me but I could be over thinking it so I try not to pay much attention to it to begin with.

I have more important things to take care of right now.

...

The last few hours were torturous...

As soon as I had started preparing the conference room every muscle in my body had tensed up as Tul turned on the vibrators from somewhere in his office. 

I had been so focused on doing my job and thinking about Gulf being bratty that I had almost forgotten that I had three egg vibrators and a butt plug up my ass. 

Anyways...

He had started it right when someone had walked into the room to attend the conference early and I was stuck leaning against the table as I tried to calm my breathing. 

It was Tul and his stupid Bluetooth controls fault. 

When everyone else had joined in for the conference I had finally sat down and I could see that Gulf was also trying his hardest to act normal as he sent me a smile from across the table. I don't know about him but I was a mess trying to act normal since it wasnt normal for me and it felt like my insides were on fire. 

Than there was Tul who sat right night to me and every chance he got I could feel his hand on my thigh before trailing it upwards to cup my hard member that had been hiding under my pants. 

Now it was three hours later from all that torture and things are basically the same but at this point it was worse. 

My legs wont stop shaking under the table and my entire body feels sweaty as I continue to try and block out the pleasure that my back side was currently experiencing. I'm just glad no one has noticed what was going on except for Gulf but he already knows so that doesn't really count.

Plus it looks like he may be doing just as bad as I am. He's been hunched over the table for the last hour and he stares down at his paper and he hasn't said a single word the entire meeting.

Than there's Tul who has been proudly been sitting up in his seat and talking the entire meeting like he had no care in the world that his two subs were silently suffering for the past 3 hours.

To make matters even worse, he seems to be turning it up every hour and how I could feel my precum leaking through my boxers. 

I'm so fucking wet right now it's not even funny.

I just really need this god damn meeting to be over already!!

This is suppose to be a really important meeting but I haven't been able to pay attention at all, I'm just glad no one called on me even once during this entire thing because if they had I would look like a complete idiot. 

Since both of my hands were under the table because I was trying to hide my shaking hands I couldn't help but press my palm against my member and try to tell myself that this was all I needed until tonight. 

Just a little bit of pressure would be enough to satisfy my needs until Tul pulled this shit this shit out of me and fucked me throughout the night while Gulf suffered in the corner for putting this idea into my head in the first place.

I really hope Tul punishes him for this... 

I guess I had been staring holes into my paper so intensely that I hadn't noticed everyone standing up to leave. 

Oh my god is the meeting actually finally over?!?

As everyone filled out of the room one by one I couldn't help but do a small victory dance in my mind as I stayed put in my chair until every single last one of them were gone. When I heard the door behind me close for the last time since there was no longer foot steps I couldn't help but smile to myself as I let out a small sigh/moan of relief before very slowly getting up on shaky legs to start cleaning up. 

Mew: I had only turned a fraction of a second when I stood frozen in my spot in horror. "W-what are you doing in here?"

Tul: He was leaning against the wall next to the door with a grin. "I knew you wouldn't move until everyone left so I thought it would be best if you thought everyone had left."

Mew: "B-but why would you do that?"

Tul: He tilts his head to the side before pushing off the wall. "Because I was curious as to how you were holding up but by the sounds of that moan you just let out I would say you are doing pretty well."

Fuck...

Mew: Muttering under my breath as I look away. "Is it everyone's mission today to make me feel embarrassed?"

Tul: He was standing directly in front of me now and I could feel his breath against my neck before he whispered. "Why, what did Gulf do while I was gone?"

Mew: Mumbling because words were starting to get very hard for me to think of with him being so close to me all of a sudden, especially when I feel like this. "He... He was making fun of me when I put my lunch away..."

Tul: His warm hands found there way to my hips and it made everything in me tingle as my semi hard member pressed against his which was hiding somewhere in the fabric of his pants. "Making fun of you how? Do you want me to punish him for you?"

Mew: I wanted to tell him yes but I knew if I did that than Gulf would find some way to get me back... "He told me that I could ask you to bottom for me if I was to be able to make it until the end of work without removing the toys..."

Tul: I was at the point where I had to lean some of my body weight against his when he raises a brow at me before leaning in to gently press his lips to mine before pulling my lip away with his teeth. "Looks like he does need to be punished..."

It was hard for my mind to even process what he was saying as my lips tingled from the loss of his touch. Than when I looked up I could see it in his eyes, the mischievous sparkle that Gulf usually got before he does something he know he shouldn't.

Mew: "T-Tul, why did you really s-stay in here?"

Tul: his hands roamed to my ass as his palms playfully squeeze them making my face blush because it pressed the plug in a strange way against my entrance as he then moved them up higher until they were untucking the back parts of my shirt. "Well I could see that you were struggling and I thought I would help you as best I could without breaking the rules."

Mew: Almost breathless now from anticipation as he runs his fingers over my belt until they reached the buckle in the front. "And when you say help you mean..."

Tul: When the buckle was undone he slowly unbuttons my first button before unzipping my zipper so he could slip his hand into the back of my pants. "Exactly what you think it means Mewie."

My knees were already weak but this was almost too much as I wrap my arms around his body for full support of my wait as I breath heavy against his shoulder when his bare hand groped my ass as his other held my waist in place against him so I don't fall down just incase my knees collapse from pleasure. 

I couldn't help but gasp and than groan softly against his neck as his fingers grip my plug and excruciatingly slowly starts to pull it from my swollen ass. The issue was that he didn't pull it all the way out, all he did was pull it until my entrance was puckered open the widest it would go making my body shudder in pleasure as I embarrassingly cum against the fabric of my wet boxers. 

He didn't stop there either, once I could feel the sticky warmth begin to drip down my thigh he pushed it back into me and than once again started to pull it out until it stretched me the widest it would go until I let out another whimper. 

Tul: Whispering in my ear as he starts to push it back in. "Breath Mewie..."

All I could do was ball my hands into the back of his shirt near his shoulder blades as I let out a shaky breath while my vision became blurry. 

There was too many things going on at once for my mind to comprehend. 

This feels really good...

I thought he was done when he pushed it into me for the second time and I almost smiled until his hand that was around my waist found its way into my pants s well leaving only my arms around his neck keeping me up from falling over like the mess I was. 

His hand grabbed my ass cheek and spread it to the side before doing the same before with his other hand causing the stretch to feel even more intense as before as I instinctively tried to push it out but his hand blocking the plug from moving any further kept me from being successful and it made me want to whine. 

I moved my ass slightly but me followed my movements not allowing me to win before pushing the plug into me. The sigh I let out couldn't be described even if I wanted to when he finally slipped his hands from inside my pants to my waist. 

How my pants stayed on my waist without any help I have no idea what so ever...

Tul: I had tightened my arms around his neck and slowly began to grind against his left left with my newly hard member when he starts to chuckle and tries to keep my hips still with his hands before whispering. "Mewie if you want to continue this I would suggest we move to my office or things could get dangerous. The conference room is a rather public place when the office is full of people running around unlike the last time we used this room..."

Mew: All I wanted to do was hide my face away because I knew this was a rather embarrassing situation as I let out a happy but rather shy sigh. "But what about the deal the three of us made this morning and Gulf?"

Tul: "Hmm... Well with Gulf, he has told both of us before that he doesn't care if the two of us sleep together as long as we tell him about it afterwards and than the deal part I can pretend you didn't break the rules. I did say I would punish Gulf and a part of that punishment would be letting you still get what you want even if you break the rules. Of course that's only if you want to, I wont have anything to do for the next two hours. So if you make up your mind you can just come in and I'll know what your decision is, if you don't show up than I will know that we have to wait for tonight."

Mew: "But..."

I don't even know what I was trying to say at this point, every world he said was logical and made sense but my mind was still a puddle of goo as his hands move against my waist until they pull on the hem of my pants to keep pull them on more before zipping me back up. 

Than he buttons my button and slowly starts to re-buckle my pants before placing a kiss against my cheek. Once he took a step toward me I had to take a step back until my butt landed on the edge of the table so all my weight was no longer hanging on his body. 

Tul: I think he was waiting to make sure I was going to be okay on my own even after what he had just done to my poor entrance as he pulls away from me and brings my hand up to his lips before kissing my hand with a smile. "If you make up your mind you know where I will be, I love you Mewie."

Almost in a daze I just stare at him as he walks out of the conference room leaving me as a trembling and slightly sticky mess. 

I still need to clean up the conference room and prepare it for the next one that is scheduled to happen in the next 3 hours...

The smile that was spreading against my lips was quiet courageous as I stare down at the floor before holding my kissed hand to my chest. I may be a mess but I'm a happy mess and I seriously have no idea where I found these man. 

One of them wants to tease me to death and the other wants to charm me to death...

What should I do though?

Do I take him up on his offer and take care of this insane sexual frustration that he has created inside me or do I wait and take care of it tonight?

oh god the choices...

I was about to attempt to slide off the table when the vibrations inside me intensified almost like Tul was teasing me to give up like he knew I wanted to. After a few deep breaths I was able to get use to the vibration as I slide off the table and very slowly walk over to the corner of the conference room to grab things I needed to get it ready again. 

This is going to be the longest hour of my life...

...

For the last 45 minutes I went through a roller coaster of emotions as the speed of the vibration continued to go up and down cause my member to throb unconditionally against my pants. 

It also doesnt help that I still felt sticky from the last time I cam when Tul teased the fuck out of me but it's fine. I've come to the conclusion that once I finish this I'm going to go back to my desk and try to act like it never happened, I can do this.

Tullie needs to suffer with anticipation too, it's not fair if its only Gulf and I...

I successfully divided all the needed papers and notes for the meeting and now I'm just working on putting water and snacks in the middle of the table for the employees that get hungry. These conferences can take a stupid amount of time sometimes.

The water in my hand was dumped across the entire table when I was leaning over to place it down because the vibration speed went up to a level I hadn't experienced yet and it made my entire body tremble all the way down to my finger tips and toes. 

I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips as I rest my head against the table to keep my body steady and hopefully clear my mind.

Fucking Tul must be getting impatient because I haven't gone to his office yet, I'm kind of scared to see how impatient he's going to be when the three of us get home. 

I wonder if he's going to...

My thoughts were interrupted when the door of the conference room opens up and the sound of foot steps walking inside fill me with glee. 

Tul must really be inpatient if he decided to walk all the back over here. To make matters worse my entire front is currently soaked in the water that I had dumped on the table so my now white shirt was most likely see through and my nipples were hard while my forehead was soaked in sweat and my entire body trembled. 

Mew: Mumbling through gritted teeth as I try to talk without letting out another moan. "I-I didn't think you would be coming back so soon. What happened to the whole, we should probably fuck in your office because the conference room is too public huh?"

Kao: Coming from behind me. "So I really wasn't going crazy when I saw what I saw earlier..."

FUCK!!

Mew: Feeling mortified I glance over my shoulder to see Kao standing behind me as he glances over my body with a strange look on his face. What the hell is he looking at? "I'm sorry I thought you were someone else, if you'll excuse me I should be going NO..."

As I was starting to get up and in the middle of talking the vibration speed went up two notches again as I clamp my lips shut to keep myself from moaning right in front of this man that I barely know. 

To make matters worse I can barely stand again as my butt lands on the table so I could press my legs together to keep them from shaking as I put my hands in my lap to hide my very obvious boner and look down at the ground so he didn't have to see my face. 

Why the hell did you have to choose this one time to turn the vibration speed onto maximum!

If I'm lucky I can get out of here without having him spread terribly embarrassing rumors about me. 

The wetness from my shirt that was soaked in water was also seeping into my pants causing my boxers to get even more wet. So now I'm twice as hard as I was before.

This is so fucking embarrassing...

Kao: He takes a step toward me and I wanted to tell him to stay away but I couldn't because I was forcing myself to hold in my moans as my eyes begin to water. "Hey do you need some help? You look like a mess..." The roof was filled with unanswered questions as I try to shake my head but all it did was make me dizzy so I stopped when he takes another stop forward before his finger was placed under my chin and that strangely intimidating look was in his eyes again. "You know if were being honest here I have actually been watching you and Gulf since the day I got here but you two have always been as thick as thieves so I figured the two of you were together which was confirmed this morning when I saw him kiss you in the break room but what I didn't understand was when I came by to ask about the next conference meeting and saw Tul with his hands down your pants and you clinging onto him for dear life I wasn't so sure anymore. Which you know wouldn't make sense because I rarely ever see you interact with Tul." My eyes were wide as his words sink causing me to try and yank my head from his grasp when his fingers clasp around my chin in a full hold keeping me from moving. This hurts... "Do you know what that tells me? That tells me that 1 you are in fact with Gulf and you are cheating on him with Tul or 2 you are sleeping around the office and sooner or later you were going to end up in my lap whether I pursued you or not." 

Tul, I'm scared...

I was at the point to where I was actually crying now as the meaning behind his words brought chills to my already shaking body. Now that I had words behind his look I could finally figure out what it was, it was a look that a predator would give his pray during hunting season...

Mustering all the strength I could I pull my face from his grasp and push him away before walking on wobbly legs toward the door. The speed on the vibrator was on this off and than on again function so now it was like pleasure was pushing through me in waves and in my current situation it just made me want to throw up as I make it about half way across the room. 

Kao: Thick arms wrapped around my waist before his hot breath landed on my cheek as he whispered in the most disgusting tone I had ever heard. "If its the fact that you enjoy the excitement of sleeping with men from our department I can gladly take one notch off your list. Plus..." One of his hands moved toward my hard right nipple as he brushes his thumb over it roughly. "How do you expect me to resist you when you look like this, don't think I didn't notice that you were hard from the way you were sitting. I don't care if it was an accident or not, it may hurt if you leave something like that unattended. Why don't I help you?"

I could feel myself getting light headed but I didn't want to give up because this is bad, this is really bad! 

Jutting my head back I smacked it into his face as he lets out a cry of pain before I quickly wobble my way toward the door, all I need to do is get to Tul's office and I'll be safe and than I need to talk to my uncle about getting this man fired. 

We can't have a sexual predator in the building, I've heard of it happening before but I never actually thought there would be one in this building. 

I'm such an idiot!

I had gotten my fingers to brush around the bar of the door handle when fingers grip my other other forearm and tug me toward the wall until my back smacked into it knocking the wind into out of me which parted my arms because I was in pain meaning that the moan I had been holding in for the past 10 minutes was now released into the air. 

Kao: The look in this mans eyes grew even scarier than before as he grins. "So that's how you like it? Nice and rough, well I can definitely do that."

Just cause I let one out didn't mean I wanted to let another out as I try to punch him in the face but he grabs my wrist and pulls it into an awkward angle before taking a step closer to me. 

Before I could respond his lips were on mine and my tears were mixing with our lips until he shoved his tongue through my gritted teeth and down my throat. 

With nothing to keep me from moaning again I moaned into this disgusting and revolting kiss which just made him more excited as his hands roamed down my ass causing me to panic and the first thing I could think of was to close my eyes and bit down as hard as I could until I tasted blood. 

Kao: He pulled back in pain before bringing a hand to his mouth as he lets go of my arms before yelling. "WHAT THE FUCK MEW!!"

Mew: I didn't care about how tired I was because of how angry I was at the same time as I grab his shoulder and knee him hard in the groin before he collapses to the ground with a groan. "Asshole!"

As soon as the words left my mouth my body started to shake again but I didn't care, I really needed to get out of here and get to Tul. 

I need him...

Ignoring my pride I allowed my tears to run down my face as I pull open the door to the conference room. Trying my best to hide that anything was wrong I kept one hand on the wall to help keep me standing as I stare down at the floor so no one could see my face as I semi quickly attempt to get to Tul's office.

A few people had stopped and I was afraid that they were going to ask what was wrong but yelling began from behind me coming from the conference room making everyone to ignore me and head in that direction. 

By the time I made it to his office I was getting light headed from the pleasure this stupid fucking thing in me was making me feel and the adrenaline from what had just happened flowed through my body. I pushed open the door with a rush of relief when I saw Tul's back to me hunched over some documents. 

Mew: Strangled whisper. "T-tul..."

Tul: I was leaning against the door frame when he turns in his seat slightly to look at me before a grin crept onto his face as he slowly gets up and starts to walk over to me. "I was hoping that would get you to give up, I've had this fantasy for a while now to fuck you in every corner of my office." He started to tug at his tie when his hands stop and his face falls finally realizing the state I was in once our eyes officially met as he whispered. "Mew? What the fuck happened to you?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore as I collapsed against the door frame and started to cry. Every once in a while my cry was mixed with a moan and it was annoying the fuck out of me until I see Tul walk over to his desk and fiddle with his phone. All of a sudden the vibrating madness stopped and all I could do was let out a sigh of relief. 

Mew: Now that I had time to actually catch my breath and calm down without the distraction I was even more pissed off than I was before. "THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

Tul: He made his way back over to me before crouching down in front of me and pressing the back of his hand to my cheek to stop the tears. I thought I was going to flinch away but I ended up doing the opposite as his familiar warmth filled me with the feeling of safety as I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. "Mewie, what happened?.."

Mew: Keeping my eyes closed not wanting to look at him I let out a sigh of frustration. "That fucking new guy Kao saw me with Gulf this morning and than saw us in the conference room and assumed that I was cheating on Gulf with you and than he changed his mind and just assumed that I'm sleeping with all the men in this department so he tried to force his way onto me..."

Tul: He was shocked into silence as he just stares at me when I see a glimpse of guilt in his eyes. "I'm sor..."

Gulf: The door to his office popped open and in walked a rather worried looking Gulf. "Hey Tul I got your message, what you mean something happened to M..." His gaze fell down to Tul and I on the floor before he immediately crouched in front of me by Tul's side. "Mew what happened?"

Tul: I don't know why but I didn't have the courage to say it a second time because I was feeling rather drained now and I think Tul could notice cause he replied for me. "Apparently the new guy Kao tried to force himself onto Mew in the conference room a few minutes ago."

Gulf: The burst of anger that I watched form on his face scared me as I tried to grab his hand to calm him down but he was already standing before I could. "HE WHAT!?" His chest was heaving up and down and I was about to tell him to calm down when he mutters under his breath and than walks out of the office in rage. "That prick is going to hell."

Mew: Oh no... My thoughts didn't even have time to process anything anymore as the sound of extreme yelling fills the air on this floor making Tul and I just stare at each other before I whispered. "Don't let him do something stupid..."

Tul: "I don't know if I can do that, I'm barely keeping myself from doing something stupid."

Mew: "Please... The company doesnt need this publicity, it would ruin the contract were trying to sign. It's important Tul."

Tul: "But your important too, I keep wanting to punch the wall just thinking about the things he did to you."

Mew: "Don't think, just stop Gulf from doing something stupid or finishing his stupid thought. I didn't let Kao get very far before I bit his tongue. I'm not completely helpless..."

Tul: "But I..."

Mew: "Go..."

I could see that he didn't want to leave me but I knew that stopping Gulf was the most important thing right now. I had lied about not being helpless but thats not something he needed to know right now. 

Once he walked through the door way I moved so I could see and hear better as Tul makes his way over to what looked like a huddle of workers. When he walked up to it the people parted right away allowing me to see what looked like a rather blooded Kao on the floor and a very pissed off Gulf on top of him as he continued to punch the man even though he wasnt moving. 

Gulf: "What gave you the right to touch something that isn't yours?!? Don't ever touch him again you hear me?"

Tul: He was about to punch the man again when Tul pulls him off the man from behind and than folds him into a hug as Gulf tries to struggle away. "Gulfie stop... Mew is okay and that's what matters so please. Stop..."

Gulf: He stopped struggling as he just stares at Tul in shock before the corners of his eyes began to water. "Shouldn't you be helping me not pulling me away, he touched Mew Tul... He made Mew cry, he deserves it."

Tul: I could see his eyes getting watery too and it also made me want to cry as he glances at Kao before resting his head on gulf's shoulder. "Please Gulf... I'm upset too but it's not worth it, it's not what Mew wants. Let's just go home."

Gulf: I think that last word broke him because his gaze landed on me before full streams of tears fell down his cheeks. "Home?"

Tul: "Yea, let's go home. We need to check on Mew."

Gulf: He glanced at Kao but I could no longer see the anger that was once there before just the pain when his gaze landed on me again. "Home..."

I watched as he crawled out of Tul's arms and ignored everyone's loud chatter as the two of them head over to where I was hiding behind the door. Placing my hand on the wall I try to push myself up before Gulf wraps his arms around me allowing me to rest my weight on him. 

In this moment I could feel the cool metal of his matching ring against the fabric of my shirt. Than another pair of warm arms wrapped around the two of us and we jest stood like this for a few minutes completely ignoring the whispering spreading through the office. 

We only managed to pull apart when there was a light tap on my shoulder and I felt both Tul and Gulf tense up immediately. 

Boss: He looked mad but I could see that I wasn't in trouble just by the way he was standing as he closes the door to Tul's office behind him causing the voices to drown out behind him. "I think it's time we talked, would someone like to fill me in on what the fuck is going on?"

I'm so tired...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 384 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
35.6K 1.3K 6
Mew and Gulf are looking back on the firsts they had together. This is going to be a short story about all the firsts of Mew and Gulf as they progres...
Debauve By nurix5

General Fiction

270K 14.5K 28
"You are going to stick with me until I get tired of you." Their first meeting was a disaster. Arrogant, no direction in life, huge money spender. Gu...
103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...