Into the Void

By moonchildkd

Pan Son was going to be Trunks Brief undoing. At least, that's what he originally thought. The girl was self... More

The Adventure Begins
Tension
Numachi
Hikage
An Alliance
Into the Ring
Impression
Burden
A Present
Charged
Body Heat
Importance
Perfect
Spellbound
Grief
All That's Left
Lost in Grief
Kore
Healing
Touch
Flutter
The Three of Us
Contact
Family
Since You've Been Gone
Home Again
Blooming
The Adventure Is Just Beginning

Heat

345 13 9
By moonchildkd

13- Heat

Pan grumbled as she stumbled into the small kitchen in the spaceship. It was only a little after three, and she had woke up needing a drink of water.

The ship was quiet as the engine hummed. Most of the lights were off, except for a small light above the oven. Pan fixed her a glass of water and gulped it down quickly. Her mind was focused on getting back into her bed and sleeping for another several hours.

She sat the empty glass in the sink and turned around with a startled shriek as she spotted Trunks leaning against the doorway.

"Holy Crap, Trunks," she placed a hand over her pounding chest as she leaned against the cabinets. "You really need to start making some noise."

Even in the dim light, Pan could see that he was smirking.

"What are you doing up so late?" She asked him curiously. She knew he stayed up late sometimes, but he was usually in bed by now.

"I couldn't sleep," he said quietly.

Pan was aware that Trunks was watching her every move, and she swallowed hard as she started to grow warm. It had only been a few days since they almost kissed in her room, and Pan had thought of it again and again.

Though things seemed normal between them during the day on the ship, Pan could feel Trunks staring at her more. His gaze lingered on her often, making her stomach flutter. She knew she watched him too. She liked watching him pilot the ship, and she enjoyed watching him laugh. His blue eyes always brightened and crinkled.

"Panna, I can't keep doing this," Trunks' voice was low. His gaze was burning her.

"Doing what?" She whispered.

"I can't keep pretending like I don't want you," he said.

In a few strides, Trunks made it over to Pan, and suddenly he was cupping her face and kissing her. Trunks was kissing her! He was kissing Pan in a way she had never experienced before. Trunks' mouth was hot, and Pan's lips were buzzing as her eyes fluttered shut.

One of Trunks' hands slid down to Pan's chin and tilted her face up as his tongue slid across her bottom lip. She could feel her toes curling already as she opened her mouth for him. His hands grabbed her hips as he pressed her against him, trapping her against him and the cabinet. Her hands were shaking as she grabbed the front of his shirt to steady herself. She kissed him like she had wanted to for days. Pan had never kissed a guy like this, so she followed Trunks' lead and slid her tongue along his.

Pan slowly ran a hand up Trunks' shirt, and her fingers caressed his neck. He let out a low groan that sent her shivering, and she ran her hand through his hair like she had wanted to for so long.

Trunks' hands squeezed Pan's hips, and she gasped at the sensation that ran through her. Her heart was pounding, and she was breathless as they pulled away. She never knew that kissing someone could feel so nice.

"Trunks," she panted his name. "What are -"

Trunks swooped down and kissed Pan again. She melted into his kiss, her arms wrapping around his neck as his hands moved across her bottom. She gasped as he picked her up and placed her on the cabinet, making it easier for him to reach her.

"No talking, just kissing," Trunks murmured against Pan's lips. He nipped her bottom lip, causing her to gasp before he was kissing her again.

Pan was lost in him. Her hands were running wild through his hair and down his neck. He was warm, and she could feel his pulse on this throat pounding.

Trunks' hands slid inside Pan's shirt, and she felt herself sighing at his touch. His fingers danced across her hips and ribs. Trunks began kissing down the side of her jaw. Pan fought to catch her breath as her head leaned back against the cabinets. All she could focus on was Trunks' mouth - hot and wet as he kissed down her neck. His tongue licked across her pulse point, and Pan shuddered, her nails scraping against his neck as she moaned. She could hear him chuckling, a sound that vibrated right through her into her groin.

"Panna," Trunks' hands ran down her legs and wrapped them around her waist. He leaned back so Pan could see him, and she shivered at the sight of him, flushed face and swollen lips. She had done that to him. He leaned forward, his nose nuzzling hers as he pressed against her. She could feel his excitement, and it made her breath hitch. "I want you," Trunks kissed the spot where her jaw and neck met. "I want you, Panna."

Pan knew it was crazy. She knew that what was between them was only happening because they were stuck together in space. That did not help her sanity or make her lose interest. Even if it was only because they were space, even if once they get back to earth, things wouldn't be the same between them, she wanted this.

"Bedroom," Pan managed to breathe out. "My bedroom -" she was kissing him before he had time to reply.

Pan was vaguely aware of Trunks holding her as he stumbled to her room. She didn't even hear her door shut, but she gasped when her back was pressed against her mattress. She opened her eyes and stared at Trunks, who was leaning over her. He was already reaching for the back of his shirt, and he pulled it off in one fluid motion.

Pan's cheeks burned as she stared at his chest and abs. She had seen him shirtless before, but this time was different. This time, she could touch him, and her hands itched to do so. Trunks leaned down and lifted her shirt. His lips brushed against her waist, and Pan sucked in a breath as her back tensed.

Trunks placed several open-mouthed kisses along her waist. Pan watched him as one of his hands grabbed the top of the black shirts she was wearing. The other hand lifted her leg, and he leaned over and bit her thigh! A shudder ran through Pan that had her clenching her fist.

"Panna," he kissed the bite mark he had just made and slid a side of her shorts down. "I'm going to blow your mind."

THUMP!

Pan gasped as her eyes flew open. Her bottom was throbbing from where she had landed on it on her floor. She was flushed and tingling, and she let out a loud groan as she stared at the spaceship's ceiling. It had only been a dream!

"Panny?" Her Papa called through her door. "Are you okay? Did you fall?"

"I'm okay!" Pan called back quickly. "I'm okay!" She repeated with a small groan. Why did she have to have such dreams?!

XxXxX

"What are you two doing?" Trunks asked as he walked into the living room. He could hear Pan and Goku laughing in the kitchen, and he knew they were up to no good.

"Hey!" Goku ran out with what looked like a purple popsicle in his hand. "Panny made these! It's flavored water frozen with straws stuck in them."

"Hm," Trunks mused as he headed towards the control room. He needed to check the ship and see if any Dragon Balls were nearby. He prayed there was since they had been flying out in space for six weeks now, and he was about to go stir crazy.

"Trunks," Pan walked out and smiled. "You should try one. They're actually pretty good."

Trunks watched as she lifted the popsicle to her mouth. His eyes widened, and his chest pounded - impossibly dirty thoughts crossed his mind as he watched her pink lips wrap around the popsicle and suck on it.

BANG!

Something hard hit Trunks, and he fell back instantly. It took him only a second to realize he had walked straight into the control room's door frame because he had been too busy watching Pan sucking on a popsicle. He grabbed the side of his head and rolled onto his stomach.

"Trunks!" Pan rushed over towards him with Goku. "Are you okay?"

He wanted to die. He could feel his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Goku, I'm so sorry," he muttered into the floor.

"What?!" Goku gasped, "what did you do? You didn't eat all my snacks, did you?!" He cried as he ran and jumped up.

Trunks banged his head against the floor. There was no way Trunks would tell Goku the real reason why he was apologizing. He couldn't even imagine him looking at Goku with a straight face and saying, 'sorry, Goku, I totally just imagined your daughter giving me a blowjob.'

Just thinking about it had Trunks' face burning, and he groaned.

"Trunks?" He could feel Pan's hand on his back. "Are you okay?"

"I'm about to lose my mind," he muttered.

"Yeah," Pan sighed. He heard her move, and he glanced over to see that she was lying beside him on the floor. He quickly turned his head back around so he wouldn't see her eat the popsicle. "We've been flying nonstop for over a month now."

Trunks just grunted his response. He knew that all too well. He felt cramped, and Pan being so close was making him lose all of his sanity.

"Do you think we could look for planets that are breathable and take a pit stop for a day or two on one?" Pan asked curiously. "Just long enough to let us stretch our legs and breathe some fresh air."

"Yeah, let's do that," Trunks nodded. He definitely needed to get off of the ship for a while. "I'll look for one in a minute."

"Trunks!" Goku stomped over to them. "You can't scare me like that!" He said. "I really thought all my snacks were gone, and I've been trying my best to make them last."

Trunks just grunted.

"There, There," Pan patted Trunks' head, and he felt his breath catching. "Go easy on Trunks, Papa. Here, eat the rest of my popsicle."

Trunks figured the popsicle must have satisfied Goku because he heard him walk away with a hum. Pan's hand was still in his hair, and Trunks wasn't moving.

"It would be nice if we could find a planet that looks like earth," Pan commented softly.

Trunks turned to look at her again. He was thankful that she no longer had the popsicle, but she was still lying too close to him. All he would have to do is reach out a little, and he would be able to touch her. He wanted to touch her.

Instead, he got up. "Let's go find one, then."

"Really? Now?"

Trunks held out his hand to her, and Pan took it a second later. He helped her up, and he didn't let go of her hand until they entered the Control Room.  Trunks sat down in the pilot seat, and Pan leaned against it as he began his search. The first and most important thing they would need to do is ensure that the planet was breathable. The second was the climate. After Polaris, he doubted she wanted to go to a planet that was freezing, and honestly, neither did he.

It took several minutes of searching, but a planet finally popped up. Trunks' eyes widened when it pulled up on the screen. Pan let out a small gasp. It was a small, blue, and green planet. It looked like a miniature version of the earth.

"What's it called?" Pan whispered.

"Regnad," Trunks read the screen.

"It's beautiful," she said, "it looks just like earth. How far away is it?"

"A couple of thousand miles," Trunks said. "I can program the ship to land there tonight while we're asleep, and tomorrow when we wake up, we'll be there."

"That would be amazing!" Pan smiled. "It'll be so nice to wake up on a planet that's like earth."

Trunks' lips twitched. "I think it's the mood booster we all need."

"I have to go tell Papa!" Pan said before she turned around and ran out of the room.

Trunks let out a chuckle as he watched her go before he looked back at the screen. Regnad was beautiful, but there was something that seemed haunted about it. Trunks shook his head; he was probably just imagining things. The planet would be fine, and nothing about it set off any alarms on the ship. It seemed... perfect.

Trunks set the controls for Regnad before he stood up and followed behind Pan. He couldn't wait to spend a day off the ship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
120 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...
40.8K 842 23
After the fight with the Shadow Dragons, Trunks leaves for five years to help rebuild the earth with CC. When he finally returns home, Pan is eager t...
132K 929 16
Trunks never understood the unusual bond he had with Pan, nor did he want it, or so he thought. Pan was a constant thorn in his side and a headache t...