tv wife | katsuki bakugo

Od CALUMARI-

━in which a feral hedgehog ends up falling in love with the actress that plays his wife on tv. ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═... Více

disclaimer
main characters
side characters
god
group chats
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
twitter
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
clout chasers ☁
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
irl
dm
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
smekc 😏
twitter
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
dm
irl
pride month + other notices :)
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
clout chasers ☁
dekusquad 👼
irl
irl
irl
twitter
twitter
smekc 😏
irl
irl
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
irl
twitter
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
irl
epilogue
thank you
bonus: quadruple date
bonus: coming out
bonus: headcanons
q+a
note, please read.
buttered noodles.
new account !

bonus: lemon

2.8K 124 108
Od CALUMARI-

"I CAN'T GO ANOTHER ONE, I'M EXHAUSTED."

"That's because you're a coward, now eat it."

"It smells sour, like funky."

Kirishima blinked, standing at his friend's doorstep. Denki had tagged along with him since they were planning to help Bakugo and Y/n move into their new house, but it seemed like the latter had other plans. "Are they. . . " He trailed off, red scattering across his face as he glanced at the blond and then back at the door.

"Did she sound like this when you—"

"—I say we just break down the door and pray to Jesus."

Kaminari spoke up, already seeming to regret his choices. Kirishima took a deep breath, preparing to knock, but Denki didn't waste a second. He swallowed whatever pride he had left and set his hand on the door handle, swinging it open. What they walked into next was something neither of them could've prepared for.

Sitting on the kitchen counter was Y/n, something in her mouth. Bakugo was crouched down in front of her, his red eyes instantly darting to his friends. Denki let out a scream of horror and brought out his water bottle, swinging it in a cross-motion before swinging it at them. "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"

Y/n yelped and moved to the side as it smacked against the wall right near her. Bakugo glanced at his wife and then at her best friend. "Are you fucking crazy?!" Denki's jaw fell slack, staring at Bakugo. He pointed to Y/n and then back at to the riled-up blond. "AM I CRAZY? YOU TWO CALLED US OVER TO HELP YOU SETTLE IN AND Y'ALL ARE DOING THE DO IN THE KITCHEN!"

Y/n grew more flustered, spitting out whatever she had in her mouth. "WHAT?!"

Kirishima, who had been frozen until now, held up the painting supplies. "Are you two. . . not. . . doing the do?" He swallowed harshly, red eyes studying the situation silently. Bakugo fixed his shirt, having been shirtless up until this point. He glared at the two and shook his head swiftly. "No, the fuck? We were having a lemon eating competition."

He helped his wife down from the counter and that's when the two held up the yellow fruits in their hands. Y/n even gestured to a white bowl tucked away on the counter that was filled with lemons. "Wait, then why were you crouched in front of her legs like that?" Bakugo tossed his water bottle back to him and Denki screeched.

Kirishima, being the manly friend he is, caught it in his free hand. "Because I dropped mine," He kicked something on the floor, watching as it bounced from the cabinets before he swiftly caught it in his right hand. Y/n's jaw dropped at that. Hot. Denki looked at his friend's clearly lovestruck expression and then back at Kirishima.

"Glad we didn't kick your door down then,"

"YOU ALMOST WHAT?!"

Bakugo's anger instantly dissipated when Y/n set a hand on his shoulder and turned her attention to Kirishima and Kaminari. "Are we not going to mention the fact that," They all turned to her in unison, interested in what she had to say. "DENKI THREW A WHOLE METAL WATER BOTTLE AT ME! NONETHELESS, IT'S MY BUTTERS MERCH!"

Bakugo's anger instantly returned and his eyes met Denki's briefly. He could hear Y/n sigh softly in the background, mentioning how Kaminari had damaged the backsplash of their kitchen as well. "Denks, I'm going to—" Kirishima cut him off swiftly and pushed past Denki, setting the paint cans and paintbrushes on the floor.

"Y'know, painting can be very therapeutic,"

"LET ME FINISH MY FUCKING—"

"—huh, I gave your mom the leash back, but I might have to call her to get it back. . . "

Kirishima reached for his phone and Bakugo instantly shut up. Y/n snickered under her breath, throwing a lemon peel at her husband. "Don't worry, Eiji. His mom was very kind to give me a child leash as a wedding gift." Kaminari muttered under his breath, taking his water bottle from the redhead.

"Question is if it's for Bakugo or your future kids,"

Y/n's eyes softened at that and then she turned her attention to Bakugo. She jumped onto him, "KATSUKI, LET'S HAVE KIDS!" The blond immediately dampened her dreams as he plucked her off of him and set her back on the ground. "Absolutely not. You're annoying enough," Y/n huffed and turned her head away childishly.

"You guys can work on having kids when we're not here. For now, let's paint," Kirishima smiled, tossing a paint roller to Y/n. Bakugo caught it easily, already knowing his wife would move away from it on instinct. He passed it to her and got one from Kirishima while Denki worked on opening the paint cans.

They had decided on painting the living room a soft beige and the bedroom was going to be a light gray. Denki worked on covering the furniture with plastic while Kirishima and Bakugo brought out all the paint and the trays. Y/n was busy placing the tape, her top teeth chewing on her bottom lip contemplatively as she placed each piece.

"Is this straight?"

Kaminari was the first to turn, looking over his shoulder. "You're asking the wrong person," Y/n brows furrowed at that and she clicked her tongue. Funny, she got a little attitude from Bakugo. Denki snickered softly before nodding at her. "Yeah, it looks fine." He paused for a moment, watching as she tore another piece and set it on the wall.

It was funny how life turned out. He had fallen in love with his best friend and expected to maybe go further, but here he was helping her decorate her new house with her husband. Nonetheless, he was dating the other person in their precious trio. "How did your visit to Sero's mom go?" She suddenly asked.

Denki paused for a moment before sighing, not even bothering to look at her. "It was a little awkward, definitely. They got along just fine though and it was nice to see them reconnect. He decided to stay longer than me, so I took the flight back since I already promised to help you beforehand."

Y/n nodded before glancing at him, "You could've stayed with him. I would've understood."

"If anything, he was the one who told me to head back. I can't argue with Hanta even if I tried."

Y/n laughed softly and turned back to the wall she was taping. "Alright, let's get started," Kirishima showed up, a paintbrush in his hand. A dot of beige was already decorating his cheek and he smiled boyishly, walking over to Y/n. With a stable stroke, Kirishima completed some of the left edge.

Bakugo showed up, holding two tools. "Roller or brush?" He mumbled, bending down briefly to press a kiss on Y/n's cheek. She grew a bit flustered but didn't falter. "Roller," Bakugo quirked a brow at her, knowing she'd regret that choice later anyway. However, he knew his wife better; she was stubborn and would take the roller out of spite otherwise.

"Dunce face," Denki looked up, narrowly avoiding getting hit by a paintbrush as he caught it with his left hand. The blond thanked him briefly before moving on to do the bottom edge. Just as Bakugo guessed, his wife ended up giving up on the roller, realizing that it took a lot more force than she thought.

After a few hours, the living room was done and it was nearing a few hours after noon. "Well, I'm gonna head home and shower. I told April I'd take her out for a date tonight, but I can be back tomorrow to help." Y/n nodded gratefully, smiling more when Bakugo had moved her bangs out of the way of her paint-speckled face.

"Sounds good. Tell her I said hi, will you? Also, take some pictures of Butters and Missy."

Kirishima grinned reassuringly before heading over to the sink to wash his hands. Buttered Noodles and Missy were staying with him and his girlfriend for the time being (much to Y/n's dismay) since they would probably ruin the paint job otherwise. However, they seemed to be having the time of their life with Kirishima's dog Riot.

"I'm gonna head back too. Kiri's gonna drop me off and then I have to pick up Sero from the airport in a few hours." Denki muttered, seeming exhausted as he slicked back his blond hair. He dropped the painting brush onto the empty tray before washing his hands and following after his red-haired friend.

"Ten tomorrow?" Kirishima said as he glanced back at Denki, his red eyes flitting to Bakugo. He tried to hide a smile, having noticed that the blond seemed to be a little clingier to his wife since they arrived. "Yeah, that's fucking fine," He responded gruffly as the two waved and headed back to Kirishima's hair.

"I hate this paint smell," Y/n scrunched her nose, reaching upwards with her arms. Bakugo glanced at her briefly, watching as the t-shirt she wore rode up a little bit. Even more intriguing was that it was his t-shirt. "Did you get fucking paint on my t-shirt?" Y/n glanced at him and then back at the white tee.

"No," She lied even though he could see the paint splatters clear as day. "You little—" Before he could finish his sentence, Y/n sprinted up the stairs and into their bedroom. She didn't have time to lock the door as he chased after her, arms securing around her figure with ease. The two stood wordlessly; one too flustered and the other too out of breath.

Bakugo panted slightly; painting was more of a workout than Bob Ross showed it to be. "Say, you want kids," He mumbled it as more of an inquisition as he nuzzled against her neck, his breath brushing onto her skin. Y/n nodded her head meekly as he tilted his head smoothly. "And you wanna get rid of this paint smell?"

Again, she nodded her head.

"Well, Eijiro did say we could work on it when they're not here."

Y/n took a moment to process what he meant before he lifted her up, eliciting a yelp from her as he hauled her off to the bathroom.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.1K 1.7K 28
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 ❞ @midoriyasdad - completed ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° ❀° ┄───╮ where bakugo meets his match and falls for a new...
5.3K 132 34
'𝙥𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩' 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺...
430K 22.5K 28
❝𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
235K 2.4K 46
~JUST SOME KATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS~ Will the hedgehog finally be tamed by your gentleness?! Made By: TRISHAPLAYER