kill my mind - m. atsumu

By ushijimoo

๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ โ†ณ in which something fake tur... More

introduction
idiot
loser
dude
crazy
stalker
pervert
moody
charming
winner
cruel
scared
cute
tolerable
rock
lazy
actor
buddy
player
peasant
unfair
pitiful
o.0
hangman
beloved
mean
highlighter
sweetheart
bully
child
together
pg-13
devil
lover
ghost
ugly
creep
rulebreaker
unkisser
pretty boy
sunshine
e: fiancรฉes
e: husband & wife
e : clumsy & gramps
e: the end

e: parents

9.9K 437 334
By ushijimoo

quick note, the last two chapters have been labeled with an e: in front of their names. that mean it's just an extra. the book ended at the chapter "sunshine" and these are extra chapters bc i can't write epilogues and don't want it to end yet. u don't have to read these if u don't want to

"this is all your fault." you had your head buried into a pillow while laying on the bed.

"all my fault? you weren't complaining when the actual deed was being done." atsumu sat down next to you and moved the pillow away.

"i don't care. your fault."

"oh come here." atsumu  pulled you closer to him and hugged you to his chest. "it'll be over in a  few weeks. one or two wasn't it?"

"then there will be more pain!" you realized and raised your hand to smack his chest.

atsumu blocked your hand before you could and lifted your hand to his mouth, kissing the ring that was on your finger.

"i know and I'm sorry." he let you curl up to his chest while he held you.

"I'm hungry." you mumbled and atsumu carefully pushed you off him.

"I'll get food." he said and stood up.

"i wanna go downstairs."

"alright." atsumu picked you up bridal style. when walking down the stairs atsumu had held you close to his chest so you wouldn't move as much.

he put you down on the couch and handed you the remote while he went into the kitchen. "june and kiyo are coming over with the newly engaged couple!"

"we're getting old!" you groaned. "we're married and we're having kids and we're growing up and we're all gonna die soon."

atsumu poked his head back into the living room after hearing your statement. then he slowly walked back into the kitchen.

"at least june and kiyo are coming over. did you know kiyo's into baseball?" you asked and looked at the pictures that suna sent you. "cute kid."

"what about june?" atsumu asked.

"she just turned four. i think they were trying to get her to learn how to swim." you stood up and made your way into the kitchen.

"why didn't you stay on the couch?" he asked when he turned around and just saw you there.

"it was lonely." you leaned against the counter and watched him make grilled cheese.

atsumu nodded and leaned down to kiss you on his way to the fridge.

"hi!" the door opened and june came running through. she looked over the edge of the couch before turning around to the kitchen.

"there she is!" june jumped into atsumu's open arms as he picked her up. "just talking about you."

"how's this one?" suna nodded over to you with kiyo on his back.

"I'm dying suna." you said and watched as atsumu placed june on the counter so she could watch him prepare your food.

"this is a dramatic person right here." suna told kiyo.

"I'm not being dramatic. many people can die in childbirth." you said. "are you saying you want me to die?" you gasped.

"when did i-" suna asked and kiyo looked at suna weirdly.

"why do you want her to die?" kiyo accused.

"i never said that." suna put kiyo down and he walked over to osamu.

"june, get the juice for me will you?" atsumu asked and june hopped down from the counter and walked over to the fridge.

she placed both hands on the handle and walked backward so it opened. "apple or orange?" she asked you.

"surprise me." you answered.

"caprisun then." she pulled out the pouch of caprisun and handed it to you.

"perfect." you took the wrapper off the straw and poked it into the juice pouch.

"what are you making?" osamu looked at atsumu's cooking.

"grilled cheese." atsumu answered.

"come on, we'll be in the living room." suna led both kids to the other room while osamu helped atsumu clean.

"go join them." atsumu poked your cheek when osamu took over the cooking.

"no."

"go be a good godmother and aunt."

"fine." you walked out to the living room and saw suna sitting between kiyo and june while he held the tv remote.

"i'm moving." june moved away from suna and sat down next to you instead.

"traitor." suna said and wrapped one arm around kiyo. "you'll always have my back won't you?"

"no." kiyo lifted suna's arm up and moved to sit on the other side of you.

"my kids are traitors." suna glared at the two before turning back to the tv.

"accept it rin, your kids like me better." you said and kissed the top of both their heads.

"maybe your kid will end up liking me more than you." suna tossed the remote over to kiyo.

"not a chance. this kid will like me no matter what because the kid has been living inside me for nine months." you said and felt atsumu kiss the top of your head.

"here." atsumu handed you a plate. "there's enough for everyone."

you handed june and kiyo one and picked one up for yourself.

"can i have one?" suna asked.

"no." you took a bite of the grilled cheese and felt kiyo being lifted off the couch by atsumu.

you ended up eating two and the kids spilt a second sandwich so they each ate one and a half. you gave the other three all the leftovers before cuddling next to atsumu.

the rest of the day was spent watching tv and fell you sleeping on atsumu's chest while osamu started making dinner.

kiyo and june were playing twister while atsumu spun the spinner for them. "it's been nine months hasn't it?" suna asked when atsumu shifted the blanket so it covered you.

"yup, nine long months of her cursing at me saying it was my fault." atsumu said and rested one arm behind his head.

"technically was. you just had to get her knocked up." suna watched as june nearly fell when she had to cross her arms to get her hand on the right spot.

"whoops." atsumu flicked his finger at the spinner and read what it landed on. "right hand, yellow."

"uncle tsumu! out of all the colors you just had to spin it on yellow?" june struggled with the hand placement while kiyo had no problem with it.

"jeez pretty boy, what did you do?" you heard june yelling at atsumu when you woke up.

"apparently june doesn't like yellow." atsumu kissed your forehead and you sat up to see the game.

atsumu picked up the spinner and let you spin it. "left foot, red."

"this is why i like aunt y/n better." june huffed and moved her foot one spot.

"food's ready!" osamu called.

"not yet! we're still playing!" kiyo shouted back and you spun the spinner again.

"right hand, green."

kiyo sighed and looked around to find the most comfortable spot to put his hand.

"here." you handed the spinner back to atsumu and moved to stand up. "i'm hungry. i have a kid inside of me."

"didn't say anything, sunshine." atsumu flicked the spinner against when you leaned down to kiss him.

"i'll be back." you walked to the bathroom.

"i think kiyo is glaring holes into the side of your head because you're not reading the spinner." suna spoke up.

"right sorry, left foot, yellow."

"atsumu!" you called from the bathroom and less than a second later atsumu had abandoned the game of twister to get to you, already knowing why you called.

{ the birthing because there's no way im writing that }

"miya daiki." atsumu held his newborn son in his arms while both yours and atsumu's mom stood in front of him.

"and miya emika." osamu and suna were standing on the other side of your bed while their two kids were with your suguru outside.

"who in the world let me have twins? i didn't even know i was having twins!" you said, but held emika close to you anyway.

"i'll give you all my advice." atsumu's mom said while holding daiki.

"please do. i can't have them turn out like these two." you gestured at the miya twins.

"what's that supposed to mean?" atsumu gasped, offended.

"oh hush. come hold your daughter." atsumu gave you a narrowed look before leaning down to hold emika.

"also who in the world let suguru here?" you said when you saw suguru holding kiyo and june's hands.

"do i really need an invite?" suguru asked and you stuck up your middle finger. "there are children present." suguru covered both their eyes.

you let out a groan before covering yourself with the blanket. atsumu sat down on the side of your bed and handed emika to your mom.

he lifted the blanket up and you took his arm and covered your face with his arm instead.

"there's two?" your dad asked in surprise when he came back from getting food.

"oh great, let's just invite the whole volleyball team at this point." you said when your dad and atsumu's dad walked in along with your grandma.

"she's not very sunshiney at the moment." atsumu said and watched you when you hugged his arm like it was a teddy bear. "i'm not complaining, she's very cuddly."

"shut up. this is all your fault."

"heard that before. just go to sleep, get some rest, eat, do whatever you want. i'll take care of the kids." atsumu stroked your cheek and pulled the covers to where you wanted it.

"you're gonna be the one waking up in the middle of the night." you said and closed your eyes.

"one month." atsumu agreed. "then we take turns."

"nah, we'll play rock paper scissors." you placed a kiss on his hand before pulled him closer to you.

"deal."

~~~
IM GONNA WRITE MORE BC I DONT WANT THIS TO END AND YOU CANT MAKE ME END IT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.2K 44
ใ€Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜” ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜–๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด (๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
81K 2.5K 35
ready to enter the court? ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† a story in which a model gets all of japan to fall for her. well, maybe not ALL of japan. ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:...
328K 7.5K 39
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€ โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* โ˜พ ๐š˜๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ˜ฝ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ...
2.1K 84 10
"๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐–, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโ‰ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ...