𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ( ROSEANNE PAR...

By cyuexie

I want to runaway with you to a place where there is only me and you. Roseanne Park X Female Reader ⚠ A fucki... More

Prologue (M)
Roseanne
Promises
Guest
Seduction
Temptation (M)
Blood (M)
Painting
Brushes and Blood (M)
Dull (M)
Say It
Shower (M)
Lies (M)
Surprise Dinner
Let's End It
Will You? (M)
Plan
Die For You (M)
The Door behind the Bookshelf (M)
Aren't You Dead?
Catherine (M)
The Music Box
Pretty Face
Same Old Cellar
You'll Do As I say (M)

Study Room (M)

6.5K 207 65
By cyuexie

"You called for me?" Jisoo asked the blonde as soon as she entered the room.

Roseanne lifted her head up, looked away from the papers on her hand and looked at Jisoo instead.

"I'm going out again" said her, brought her eyes back on the papers.

"Mr. Park already found out about that secret passage, Miss... He had it fixed few days ago"

"Then let's put an act again this time"

"Miss... They'll suspect you if we kept doin-" Jisoo shut her mouth close when Roseanne gave her a glare.

"It's your job to take care of it.... Or just mention anything to Y/N that'll give her an idea to take me out from here... I wanna know if she'll take a risk for me" said Roseanne, smiling at the last words. She stood from her seat, pats Jisoo in her shoulder as she pass by her and walks out from the room.

---

Your POV

"Miss, do you want to go outside? Outside the gates or even miles away from here?" I asked and that caused Miss to turn around at my direction. She looked at me straight in the eyes making me look down on the floor.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask that... It's cold, Miss... You should close the windo-"

"Can you really? Can you really take me out?"

"Uhm.... I- I'm not sure but can you climb a tree?"

She frowned at my question. She have a straight face as she approached me. She stood in front not doing anything and just kept her eyes on mine. I cleared my throat and decided to avoid her eyes.

"W-while walking around, I noticed there are trees that are planted close to the wall. The wall isn't that high uhmmm some branches reached outside. The tree is pretty thick, same goes to it's branch. I believe we can go out through it... We just need a rope to use so we can go down from the tree and finally from the wall... The problem is how could we return back"

"Then let's not return back"

"I- Miss.... I don't think that's a nice idea, Mr. Par-"

"I am kidding"

"Oh... I'm sorry, I thought you were serious.... Base on your face and the way you said it is very serious that's why I thought it's not a joke"

"Get me clothes to wear and let's go"

I nodded at her order and went to her walk-in closet. I'm hesitating if we should do it or not. I'll be really dead if anyone finds out but I also feel bad about her. I feel like she really wants to go out.

I took a deep breath and starts choosing a clothes for Miss. Yes, I'll take her out. Let's just see what'll happen.

I've been walking around, trying to find a comfortable clothes for her to wear since we need to climb and stuffs but I found none. All i could see are dresses, skirts, suits, sleep wears and plenty more dress.

I walked out from her closet empty handed. She's sitting in the bed, arms are crossed with a frown in her face.

"Uh... Do you mind if uhm... Is it okay for you to wear my clothes? I really can't find you any clothes that'll be comfortable for you. Comfortable and loose enough for you to be able to move you-"

She stood up from the bed and begun walking towards the door. She opened it and walked out, leaving me in confusion. Is she mad about what I said?

"What are you waiting for?"

I turned around and met her on the door, waiting for me. I quickly nods my head and followed her. We went to my bedroom and immediately, I searched something she could wear. Of course, I need to choose the most better looking one. Damn, I hope I could found one.

After for about five minutes of looking, I finally found one. Among my clothes, it's the prettier and the most good looking one. I immediately handed it all to her. She looked at it and I don't know if I'm just hallucinating, I think I saw her smile. But then, when she turned her head at me, her face is expressionless. Yes, I'm probably just hallucinating.

She stood up and placed the clothes on my bed. My eyes widened when she started undoing the buttons of her top. I quickly covered my eyes and turned around. Her naked form quickly flashed across my head, remembering what happened that night. That night when she asked me to draw her.

After feeling a tap in my shoulder, I slowly went to face her. My mouth went gape, surprised by how she looks.

How can someone look so good in anything?!

She made that ugly clothes of mine looking so beautiful and luxurious just by wearing it.

Damn, Miss Roseanne.

"Y/N?... Ms. Song?" I went back in my senses when I felt her hand slightly and gently patting my cheek.

"U-uh yes, Miss?"

"You weren't saying anything... Do you have a fever? Your face is hot, your ears and cheeks are red. Are you unwell?"

"Uhm No, I-I'm perfectly fine... So should we go? It's one already, I think everyone is asleep"

She nods her head at me and We both walked out from the room, throughout the house. Holding her hand tightly as i lead the way.
A little later and we finally arrived at the tree.

"Uhm can you really climb up, Miss?" She remained looking up at the tree and didn't gave me any answer. I looked at the tree, examining it. Looking for a parts where I could grasp and those parts that should be avoided.

I once again looked at her, thinking maybe she could answer the question I've asked her earlier, but she remained the same. I proceed to walk more closer to the tree, I pulled up the sleeves of my top. As I placed my foot on a gnarl and was about to reach for the lowest branch, that's when Miss finally said something.

"Will it be hard to climb it?"

"Well, I don't know. I'm used on climbing trees, so for me it's really not that hard. How about you? Have you climb any tree before?"

"I mount horses"

"Uhm...okay..... I guess we can't go out through this, you might fall or get scratches. Miss wait here, I'll look around maybe I could find anything we could use or should we just go back?"

"No need... I want to do it, I want to climb a tree. I want to do something new. I'll be even happy if i got any scratches from it"

She'll be happy for that? Uhm okay...

"But I'll be happy if you got none, so please be careful okay? Follow what I'll do. Don't get any scratch"

---

"You're a good climber, Miss" I said, munching on my food. She stopped walking and turned to look at me. Raising a brow while she approached closer to me.

"I actually know how to climb ropes and stuffs... My father had me learned different kind of things, almost everything. Both my parents want that kind of a good perfect daughter, so they did every single thing that'll turn me into one... Even if it hurts me or anyone...."

That explains why she's good at everything, even in climbing. She succeeded and me, the one who came up with that idea failed. Yes, I fell down while climbing down the rope. This is weird but when I fell, I landed into a safety mat. Someone purposely placed it in there and it seems like it's new but miss told me to just ignore it and be grateful I didn't land on the ground.

"Are you happy? Look, I didn't get any scratch. I didn't fall and did a good job at climbing. Does that make you happy?" She asked, showing me her hands and arms. I nodded my head and smiled a bit.

"Yes, I'm happy you didn't get a scratch nor fell... How about you, Miss? Are you happy that you're here?"

"I feel like I'm just walking in the lakeside like what I always do"

"Oh... But we're in a seaside now" I whispered as we continue walking.

"What I'm happy about is that you are walking here with me, you've made an effort to bring me here"

I lowered my head as soon as she said that. Hiding my flushed face from her. I can feel my cheeks all hot, I even stopped chewing my food just to bite my lower lip and prevent myself from smiling.

"Even though we have to walk through that hell"

"Hell?"

"Yeah, where we bought those... It's all smokey and filled with sweaty people-" She paused as she looked at me. She again stopped walking, and went closer to me. She brought her face so close with mine, causing my blushing to grew bigger.

"You are blushing... Again. Cute"

She left me speechless with that. I swallowed the food inside my mouth even though it's not even fully chewed yet just to prevent my squealing from coming out of my mouth.

She continued walking and looked back at me when she noticed I wasn't moving at all. I ran towards her and after, we both again walked.

We again stopped, planning to sit down. I took off my jacket and placed it on the sand.

"Sit here, Miss" She looked down at my jacket and looked back at me with a frown.

"Take it and wear it, it's cold"

"No, you can si-" I protested but stopped as she glared at me. That made me obey as i swallow hard. I grab the jacket and shook the sands from it before I wore it back.

My eyes widened as she took the one she's wearing and that's what she placed on the sand for us to sit. As she sat on it, she looked up at me asking to sit beside her. I nodded and sat at the remaining part of the jacket.

"Hug me" Said her. I looked at her with a widened eyes, confused. She's looking at the moon, eyes fixed on it.

"Hug me, it's cold" she again said, but now while looking at me. I slowly reached for her shoulder as i swallow hard. I wrapped one of my arm around her body and was about to do the same with my other arm when suddenly, she snakes her hands on my waist and surprised me when she tightly wrapped her arms around me.

I'm sure I was a blushing mess. My hands are shaking, biting my lower lip not wanting myself to make any weird noises, like squealing!

"Do you always climb tree ever since?"

I cleared my throat before answering her question.

"Uhm y-yes... I always climb trees before. There's a lot trees at the orphanage I stayed at"

"Orphanage?"

"Uhh yes, I am... When I was eight, my mom uhm died. I don't know where my father is and had no idea where my other relatives are so I ended up in an orphanage run by nuns. They are all nice, they treated us nicely. They'll take care of you until eighteen, when you reach that age that's when you need to leave and another children will take your place... So yeah, here I am now, working" I said to her, she's looking at me the whole time I was speaking.

My heart begun to beat uncontrollably again and I froze in my spot when she suddenly leaned closer to my face and had her lips pressed on mine.

My first kiss...

Things happened so fast, I feel like I'll pass out. I can't hear anything but my heart beat, pounding crazy inside me. She flashed me her beautiful smile and again, attached her lips back on mine.

She kissed me twice...

"Have I already mentioned how beautiful you are?" She whispered, looking at my face. Her fingertips brushed against my skin, trailing my jaw line and soon, it reached my lips.

"M-mis- I- uhm- my... G-god bless you"

She throws her head back as she laugh. What the heck am I saying?! That's embarrassing... But it's my first time hearing and seeing her laugh, it's cute.

Is it bad that I'm feeling this way towards someone's fiancée?

---

3rd Person's POV

A woman's eyes widened when Y/N turned around at her. Shocked as she saw the dark circles under Y/N's eyes, looking like she didn't get any sleep at all.

"Y/N what happened to you?did you not get any sleep again?" She asked and Y/N lazily shook her head up and down.

"Unnie I can't sleep last night... Something's bothering me the whole night until the sun rises" Y/N explained, putting a heavy sigh at the end. The woman approached her and tap her on her shoulder before she sat across Y/N.

"What is it this time?"

"Hani unnie... Have you ever got kissed by a girl? Asked by Y/N and received a nod from the woman in front her.

"What happened after? What did you do? How did you react?"

"She probably gave her cunnilingus" Another woman playfully said, giggling as she joined Hani and Y/N on the table.

"Cunnili- what? What's that?" Y/N confusedly asked, scratching her forehead.

"Don't mind her Y/N, it's nothing" said Hani. Y/N nods in response, taking a sip on her coffee. She smiled wide and stood up, waving her hand vigorously to Jisoo as soon as she spotted her standing on the door.

Moments later, a woman in her 50s arrived making everyone stood up and stop what they are doing. The woman stood in front of Y/N and ask her to come with her.

Jisoo ruffled her hair and stood up from the table. Walking out and went to Roseanne's study room. She knocked her knuckles on the door and seconds later she opened it.

"Miss, the head maid asked Y/N to have a talk with her"

Roseanne's eyes immediately went to Jisoo. Roseanne slammed her hand on her desk and immediately stood on her feet.

"M-miss.... I think you're getting too attached with Y/N, I think you shoul-"

"Shut Up" Roseanne sternly said, glaring at Jisoo. She continued walking out from her study room and went to look for Y/N.

"Are you telling the truth or not?!" Yell by the head maid, another sharp slap came across Y/N's now reddened cheek.

"I am telling the truth, Ms. Hwang... We didn't go out the gates, we only went to have a walk around the garden and the lakeside"

The head maid again raised her hand, in reflex, Y/N closed her eyes and looked in her side as she covers her cheek. When she felt no pain, she quickly opened her eyes and looked back at the head maid.

Her eyes widened as she saw Roseanne, tightly holding the head maid in her wrist keeping her from slapping Y/N.

Y/N's eyes even went more wide when Roseanne abruptly slapped the head maid, it was much more harder than the slap Y/N received. The head maid face turned facing the side due to the force.

Roseanne didn't stop as she gave the head maid another slap. Roseanne's eyes are glaring at the head maid, not stopping what her hand is doing. Slapping the head maid side by side with a brutal force and she only stopped when Y/N holds her hand.

"I'm sorry for my actions, Miss but Mr. Park had gave me an order not to let you out, I'm only making sure and disciplinin-" the head maid's sentence were interrupted when someone from behind talked.

"I'm with Roseanne unnie and Ms. Song last night. I'm sure they didn't went out the gates, so stop having that thoughts that they did" it was Adrienne who stated, hands in her back while she walked towards them with a wide smile.

Roseanne held Y/N in her hand, dragging her away. She brought her to her bedroom and made her sat on her bed. She knelt on one knee, looking up at Y/N. She brought her hand to Y/N's face and wiped the tears from her face. Gently and carefully, she wiped the blood on the side of Y/N's lips.

"How dare she do this!" Roseanne said through her clenched teeth. She stood up and was about to have a step forward when Y/N holds her hand.

"D-don't be mad at her, Miss.... She's only following orders" Y/N softly said. Roseanne sighed heavily and soon, released her clenched fist. She went back closer to Y/N and look her in her eyes.

"I'll go ask for a doctor"

---

Days later...

"Which one is better? Burying or burning someone alive?" Roseanne asked, looking away from her laptop and looked at Y/N.

"Uhm well.... I- I don't know, Miss" you said, smiling a little at Roseanne. You went back to your work, wiping the center table. You went on your fours, looking beneath the center table and that surely gave Roseanne a good view of your ass.

You reached for the pen that fell just now and smiled as you got it. Roseanne kept her eyes on you, completely distracted by you. She leaned back, crossing her legs and arms as she looks straight at you, watching.

You're clueless about the fact that Roseanne is watching you. You wiped your sweat on your forehead using your arm, gently humming a song. You took the books from the center table and stood up. Walking towards the book shelves and there, you placed the books.

Organizing it and dusting it. When you finished, you turned around and gasp as you met the tall blonde woman standing. Roseanne licks her lower lip and pulled you to her. Her arm is wrapped around your waist and with her other hand, she strokes your face.

"You're just cleaning but why is that distracting me?"

"I- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-" your sentence were replaced by your gasp when Roseanne lifted you up. Carrying you bridal style and brought you back to the couch. Roseanne laid you on the couch and hovered above you.

"M-miss what are you doi..." You stopped talking when Roseanne placed a finger on your lips and shushed you. The blonde begun to move her face closer and closer to you and gently pressed her lips against yours.

Seconds later and you responded on the kiss. You wrapped your arms around Roseanne's neck and kisses her back. The blonde parted your lips with her tongue and slipped her tongue inside your mouth, immediately explored it.p

She travelled kisses from your lips down to your neck. Sucking your sweet spots and returned back to kiss you on your lips. Roseanne looked at your eyes after breaking the kiss. String of saliva connected on you and her lips. She remove strands of your hair from your face, tugging it behind your hair.

"Do you want me to continue?"

You nodded your head at her question, biting your lower lip and looked away from Roseanne's eyes. Roseanne gently grabbed your jaw and make you face her. She stares at your eyes for a seconds before she started unbuttoning your top. She smiled as she saw you clenching your eyes, swallowing hard and a huge blush on your face.

Both of you sat up as Roseanne continued to strip you off from your uniform until you are left in your undergarments, still not daring to look at Roseanne's eyes out of feeling shy. The red blush in your face spread wider and you tries to cover your body with your hands.

Roseanne grabs your hand and brought it near her face. Kissing the back of your hand, pecking your fingertips. The blonde again kissed your lips while she starts to unclip your bra. Trailing kisses down, from your lips it travelled to your chest and ended between your bare breast.

A low moan escaped from your mouth when Roseanne brushed her thumbs on both your nipples. She squeezed your breasts, kneading it making you throw your head back. She brought your nipple in her mouth, she swirled her tongue on it and sucked it as she continue massaging both your breast.

She looked at you and smiled at you. You were leaning back a little while Roseanne is kneeling between your legs. You bit your lip, heartbeats getting louder and louder as Roseanne raised your legs up a little and pulled off your remaining undergarment.

You clenched your thighs together and once again looked away from her eyes. Biting hard on your lower lip, feeling embarrassed at the moment.

"Legs apart, love" she whispered, running her fingertips on your legs. You obeyed her words, shyly spreading your legs. You saw her lick her lips as she look straight on it, making you shy even more.

She's then looked at you, smiling while she slowly brought her face near on your womanhood. Your body jolts a little when her lips came contact with your inner thigh. She placed kisses and sucked all over.

The sound of your heavy breathes and the sound of her sucking your thighs lingered around the room. You again throws your head back and moaned loudly when her tongue reached your pussy. She made a long lick upwards and sucked on your clit as her mouth reached on it.

"Is this your first time?" Said her, rubbing your clit in circles. You only nodded in response.

"Have you ever touched yourself before?" She asked and brought her mouth back on your pussy. Lapping on it as her finger continued to rub you. You shook your head side by side and between your moans, you whispered "I haven't"

She sucked more hardly on your clit causing a high pitch moan to come out from your mouth. You hissed a little as her long finger slowly and gently pushed inside of you. Pushing it deep as she can, stretching you out gently. She still is working on your clit using her tongue and now, started to fuck you with her finger in a slow manner.

Her hot breaths hits against your cunt and every time her tongue landed back on your clit, it's always making you throw your head back, your hips bucking upwards.

"I'll add another one" she whispered and did what she just said. She pulled her finger out and inserted two digits back inside. Curling her fingers inside of you, she planted kisses around your pussy. She begun the thrusting again but it was in a fast and rough pace now. Hitting your spot over and over. Waves of pleasure hitting you, dissolving at the ecstasy making you scream. You're clenching hard around her fingers, her tongue continued to swirl circles around your clit, sucking on it.

"Am I making you feel good, my Y/N?"

~~~•

I'm sorry abt grammatical errors, my English ain't good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.9K 55
[COMPLETED] Jennie:"Baby where are you so afraid of me you know i love you so much i will take care of you and our baby you just need to learn to lov...
1.5M 64K 55
lu·na·tic (/ˈlo͞onəˌtik/) "A person driven mad by the moon." None could make her crazy enough to want them. But who would have thought, Love was a...
480K 16.7K 61
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗄𝗎𝗌𝗎𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗂 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗇�...
933K 29.3K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"