Fairytail: Annihilation Drago...

By Geo-devourer

In Fiore, 400 years ago there was a young boy, all alone on the forest, and in that forest he met his family... More

Fairy Bio
A New Family, Welcome to Fairytail.
Faces both Old and New
The Fairytail
The Strongest team is born
Fairies vs. Demon
Slayers and Secrets
Fairylaw
Tower of Heaven
The Heaven Games
Complete Annihilation
Battle of Fairytail
Allied Forces, Assemble!
The Dragon Heart Wants
Update

The Phantom Lords

383 6 2
By Geo-devourer

Ryker was sleeping peacefully as so scratch, then scratch fell out of his hammock and woke up. He gets up and sees the time. He flys onto the bed and hits rykers leg.

Scratch: hey boss we got to go

Ryker: alright, alright I'm up.

Ryker gets up and gets dressed. Later they were walking through the town. But  while they walk they could see people talking about us. And Feeling pity. 

Scratch: what's that about be 

Ryker:no idea let's head to the guild.

They continued walking. When they arrived they were shock and enraged. Dozens of pillar protruded out of the guild. As well as spikes made from rock.

Natsu: our guild, someone did this to our guild

They look over to see the rest of the team and ran over.

Scratch: you guys know who did this

Happy: nope we just as surprised as you are.

Erza: but who would do such a thing?

Mirajane: it was phantom

They look back to see Mira.

Grey: are you serious

Natsu: you mean phantom did this?!

Mirajane: we couldn't do anything to stop them. They got us good.

Ryker: let's go speak to gramps.

They head to the basement. There the saw everyone with broken spirits. They head to master marakarov, who was clearly drunk.

Markarov: yo, what's up, kids

Lucy: uh, hi

Erza: sorry we we weren't here sooner. 

Natsu: why the heck are you all just sitting around down here?

Markarov: how'd it go Lucy? You finish the job like a good girl?

Lucy: yeah, I guess so.

Scratch: oh he is so drunk

Erza: master do you understand the gravity of this situation?

Natsu: the guild hall has been completely destroyed. 

Marakarov: there's no need to get yourselves all worked up. It's not the end of of the world or anything,

Grey: what

Ryker: that maybe gramps but it's the right time to get work up.

Natsu. Just goes to show you how cowardly those dunderheads in the phantom lord guild really are. They struck when no one was here. Is that anything worth bragging about?

Erza: nobody was here?

Mirajane: it was after everyone had already left for the night. 

Erza: I suppose we can be thankful for that. At least no one in our guild was hurt in the attack. 

Marakarov: we shouldn't trouble ourselves worrying about people who don't even have the guts to face us head on. Forget about those fools.

Natsu and Ryker punch a wall/table. 

Natsu: ain't gonna happen gramps! We can't just let them trash our place and get away with it!

Ryker: we need to those lords why were are called Fairytail. And put them in their place.

Marakarov: I'm not talking about this any longer. We'll handle job request down here until the upstairs is repaired.

Natsu: we shouldn't be worrying about jobs right now!  

Marakarov: Natsu! That's enough out of you!

He tries to smack Natsu but smacks Lucy's butt, for some reason.

Lucy: and you spanked me because 

Mirajane: hands to yourself master

Markarov laughs and runs off

Natsu: where're you going, old man?!

Marakarov: ah keep your dress on. I got to take a leak.

Natsu: I don't understand why he's being like this. 

Mirajane: listen, this is just as hard in him as it is on you. He's mad, but conflict between the guilds is strictly forbidden by the council.

Natsu: it's not fair those phantom creeps started it.

Mirajane: I know but that doesn't matter.

Erza: if the master's decision is not retaliate,  then we must respect it.

Ryker growls as he storm upstairs. Erza frowns as scratch follows. Above Ryker begins to destroy the pillars. Trying to satisfy his anger. Then footsteps approached him. He turns around and see erza.

Erza: I think the pillars had enough.

Ryker: what you want

Erza: I wanted make sure your okay

Ryker: I'm fine, I just so furious of they did, and they getting away with it.

Erza: everyone else feels the same way. But right now we need it be strong.

Ryker: your right.

Erza: we're going to head to Lucy's you want to join.

Ryker: nah me and Scratch are heading out to eat, we may stop by. Come on bro.

Ryker and Scratch walks off. Erza looks at scratch as he nods. 

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi scratch sharpening his nails on the pillars.

At night Ryker and Scratch walk around eating meat. Then they heard chit chat and laughing. Then they got a whiff of same scent of on from the burn marks on the guild. They walk inside as they see a kid eating to his hearts content. While laughing about Fairytail.

???: [laughing]  oh you should have seen what me and my pal did to that poor excuse of a guild. It was hilarious, and to think it was because of one girl.

The kid continues eating as everyone looks and see Ryker hovering over. The kid stops eating and noticed Ryker 

???: can I help you

Ryker: your run of those phantom creeps

???: one can say that, I'm a wizard the names cole, cole the tremor And you want to know something else. 

He looks at Ryker. Suddenly a powerful impact send Ryker outside into a wall. The kid gets out as he laughs.

Cole: show your the famous Calamity brother Ryker. Well I'm the cavern dragon slayer.

Ryker: oh really guess that means earth dragon slayer

Ryker gets out of the wall and is completely fine.

Ryker: we'll seeing how we're both slayers of the destructive magic. Let's have a lattice fun drago.

Cole grows as they rush each. Shockwaves of Earth and Annihilation magic were flying. Ryker throws a punch as cole blocks it. He tackles Ryker into a wall and kicks him threw. 

cole: had enough.

Ryker: not a chance. Annihilation Dragon decimating fist.

cole engulfs his arm into green light as rocks form around it as he and Ryker exchanged blows. Soon causing a trail of destruction. Before they could continue, cole jumps on a roof.

Ryker: get back here.

cole: I would but I got to meet my buddy black steel gajeel redfox. Tomorrow is gonna be fun. We'll see you later.

When he disappears into the earth. Ryker growls as he and scratch walk away. 

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ryker and Scratch sleeping. 

At magnolia South Park, Ryker and Scratch are horrified as they saw team shadow gear being hanged from the tree, bruised, wounded, and unconscious. To make things worse left had the phantom lord mark painted on her stomach. Ryker and Scratch explode with anger. We then saw marakarov approach the tree.

Marakarov: I can take our headquarters being reduced to rubble. But I will not let harm come to my children without taking revenge.

He breaks his staff as massive energy flowed through him.

Marakarov: we have no choice but to go to war.

Ryker smiles as he was waiting for this.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi guild walking marching to one of phantom lord guild halls.

At the phantom guild hall entrance had Fairytail guild stood, ready for what to come.

Ryker: Annihilation Dragon decimating Fist 

Natsu: Fire Dragon iron fist 

The two break the door down, sending down phantom members flying. The phantom members saw the whole Fairytail.

Marakarov: Fairytail has come calling.

They guilds collided. Fairytail was showing full force.

Ryker: Annihilation Dragon talon 

He swung nearly a chunk of the members into a wall. Ryker looks up to see some attack in the air.

Ryker: Annihilation Dragon wing attack

He sends some into Natsu. Who sends them flying. Natsu and Ryker back face each as the fired off breath attacks. Ryker was continuing to fight but master calls him out.

Marakarov: follow me we are dealing with Jose.

Ryker: yes sir, natsu you got this bro

Natsu: you bet.

Natsu laughs as he attacks more members. Ryker and marakarov clears a path to the second floor. Whilst this happen master charged up his magic causing everything to shake violently. He blew open the doors to Jose office. He was sitting on his throne.

Markarov: Jose

Jose: look what the car dragged in.

Marakarov: why are you attacking Fairytail. Tell me

Jose: I haven't seen you in quite a while, marakarov. Six years ago at a guild conference, I remember that day. I was a complete mess. I can't hold my liquor as well as the rest of you. 

Ryker got infuriated as so master as he enlarged his fist and throws it at Jose. The throne gets destroyed.

Markarov: I didn't come here for small talk, I want answers, Jose.

Jose was revealed completely fine as he was merely a projection. 

Marakarov: a projection, you coward. I should have known you'd flee with your tail between your legs.

Jose: it's not cowardice, I'm simply trying to avoid a fight between two of the wizard saints.  In lieu of that mess, I prefer a sensible victory over all the commotion. 

Ryker: oh enough of this

Ryker storms off

Jose: oh if it the one and only dark guild let

Ryker growls as he faced Jose

Jose: I know all about your younger days, how you destroy so many towns and cities in your other form. An the very fact that it was not hold against us pathetic, you killed so many lives that day, how can you just sit here and act like nothing happens, how you have all these friends, really using them to hide your shame

Ryker: Shut up!!

Ryker roars as he stomps over but marakarov stops him

Marakarov: calm down Ryker, it's not worth it. Why are you hiding? Come and face me like a man!

Jose then a projection of a tied up Lucy.

Marakarov; Lucy? but why

Jose: why, you ask? You mean she's a member of your guild, and you don't know? I'm surprised that miss Lucy heartfilia never told you the truth.

He cast a magic circle

Marakarov: no don't 

Then the roomed filled with mist. Master and I turn a see a large man crying wearing a blindfold.

Ryker: what the?

Marakarov: where'd he come from? I couldn't even sense his presence.

???: it's  so sad! So sad!

He created a bright light as master and Ryker screamed in pained. They fall from the from the second floor to the main hall. They were wiped clean of magic. The last thing Ryker could see was his friends waking to him.

Boom that's it for the chapter,  next chapter, the war just begun in, Fairylaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
3.6K 46 14
Time period: After Grand Magic Games Further stories (from the anime or manga) updated after is not tied to this fanfic. Note: I don't own Fairy Tai...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
290 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...