A Fall from Grace, and His Ri...

By Diamondragon23

Izuku Midoriya had a weak quirk. In reality, his quirk was actually perfect for Heroics, but his parents pref... More

Altered
Mask
Handy
Superior Mechanisms
Friend
Anonymity
Revenge Part One
Reunion
Interlude: A Date
President
Scream
Fury
Healing
Time Passes
Obstacle?
Revelation
Tournament
Revenge Part Two
Afterwards
Unwanted Reunion
Interlude: Confession
One for All
Killer
Consequence
Preparing for Exams
Revenge Part Three
Moving in
Shopping
Camp
Hell Training
Ablaze
Regret
I'm Here To Kick Your Ass
Ending The War
Rest
Block

Attack on Villain

12.6K 320 247
By Diamondragon23

  Izuku, Ochako and Izumi darted through the trees, following the loud explosions and roaring bursts of ice.

  Izuku slid to a stop, staring up at the chunks of ice and rampaging villain in the middle of the path. Bakugo and Shoto were trying to hold him off, but were slowly being pushed back by the blade toothed villain.

  Izuku ran to stand between his friend and the villain, his arms held out wide.

  "You alright Shoto?" He asked.

  "I'm fine Izuku. Thanks for coming to help." The not so icy teen replied.

  The villain sent several blades in Izuku's direction. The moment the steel connected with his flesh Izuku turned the metal into rubber. Regular teeth were parts of a living thing, but this Villain's quirk turned his teeth to steel, a non living material.

  "There you go. He's harmless now."

  "I didn't need your shitty help shitty Deku!" Bakugo yelled.

  "Cuntsuki fucking Bakuhoe, if you don't shut the fuck up I will shove your dismembered arms up your own ass! Talk to Izuku like that again and I'll punt you into the upper atmosphere when this is over!" Ochako said.

  Izumi stood with her arms folded, nodding seriously beside the fuming brunette.

  Shoto gave Ochako and Izumi a blank faced thumbs up from behind Bakugo, earning a slight snicker from the youngest Yagi.

  Izuku clapped his hands, gaining everyone's attention.

  "Alright, we really should get going. There was still one more group ahead of you two Shoto, so we should help them. I don't know what happened to Yayorozu and Hagakure though, they were the last group sent in before the fire started."

  "Don't tell me what to do!"

  "Shut it Bakugo." Izuku said without even looking. "Come on, and keep your eyes out for villains."

  "Found one."

  "He doesn't count Ochako, he's technically on our side."

  "Damn."

__________________________

  They came across Shoji and Tokoyami quickly enough. The avian teen had gone out of control, Dark Shadow going on a rage fueled rampage while Shoji hid behind a tree. One of his dupli arms was all bloody, but there was no sign of an injury.

  "Shoto, Bakugo make some light!" Izuku shouted.

  Shoto sent a column of flame at Dark Shadow, lighting up the surrounding forest spectacularly. Bakugo begrudgingly made a couple of sparks in his hands, but compared to Shoto's display it was unneeded.

  "Thank you.. I'm sorry that he got out of hand.." Tokoyami gasped.

  Izuku took the teen's hand and pulled him to his feet.

  "Don't worry about it, it all turned out okay. Have either of you seen Yayorozu or Hagakure? We haven't come across them." Izuku asked.

  Shoji shook his head stoically, while Tokoyami looked down.

  "I was too far gone to really see anything.. but I do not think so." He said.

  Izumi glanced around at a light rustling of leaves. Izuku narrowed his eyes at her, flexing his left hand in preperation.

  "Well, we should probably get back to the lodge. Yayorozu and Hagakure might have gone off of the path, we wouldn't be able to find either of them like this.. we also haven't seen class B, so hopefully they're all escaping together.." Izuku mused.

  Izuku felt something approaching. Thanks to his new quirk technique, Izuku could almost.. see matter around himself. There was a man sized lump of organic matter approaching, covered completely by cloth. Cloth that Izuku could Alter.

  The villain fell out of the trees, completely restrained in heavy steel clothing. Izumi grabbed him with Telekinesis, keeping him suspended in the air.

  "Gah-! What is this??" The man said.

  Izuku twisted his foot, making the earth rise up and surround the man up to his neck. The dirt turned to stone, completely fused with the ground.

  "Don't worry, the heroes will come for you in a few hours or so. Maybe." Izuku said.

  The group of 7 ran quickly through the trees, keeping an eye out for any other approaching villains, or other students.

  Izuku used Alter to surf through the forest. Izumi used One for All to springboard between the trees, hiding a wince every time she moved her body. Ochako used Zero Gravity to do the same thing as Izumi, bouncing weightlessly from tree to tree. Shoto surfed the same way as Izuku, but used his ice instead of the moving ground. Bakugo blasted himself along with explosions, completely ruining their near silent escape. Tokoyami used Dark Shadow carefully to swing from tree to tree like Tarzan, the sentient quirk grabbing sturdy branches and swinging Tokoyami along, letting go and reaching for the next branch. Shoji did the same as Tokoyami, but with his Dupli Arms reaching between the trees.

  The group slowed to a stop once they reached the main clearing.

  Mandalay and Tiger had defeated the villains present when Izuku first left them. The two villains were up and fighting again, alongside a heavily scarred man and what was probably a clone or illusion of some sort and Himiko Toga. There were no students present, however the two heroes were obviously fighting a losing battle.

  Every time one of them tried to get close, the scarred man or his clone would send out a torrent of blue flame, forcing them back. Toga would throw some knives, of which she seemed to have a never ending supply, and the person with the large steel beam kept using their quirk to try and trip up the heroes.

One of the scarred men turned at their arrival, his twisted smile widening once his eyes landed on the youngest Yagi. He spoke quickly to his allies, each of them glancing at the students briefly before turning back to the fight.

  Izuku Altered the ground, but his usual move was dodged by Toga, obliterated by the scarred man, blocked by the beam wielder and slashed by the lizard man's giant sword. The clone wasn't so lucky, turning to stone the moment Alter touched it. Whatever it was made of, it wasn't living matter.

  Shoto launched fire and ice at the villains, but was easily overpowered by the blue flames of the scarred man. Dark Shadow was useless in the presence of the fire, as were Shoji and Ochako.

  "Well well well, if it isn't the very girl we've been looking for..." The fire user said.

  Izuku narrowed his eyes. They were after a student. He wasn't quite sure whether it was Izumi or Ochako that they were after, but it didn't matter. They would need to defeat the villains either way.

  The blue flame user put his finger to his ear and spoke quietly.

  "Kurogiri, send us a few portals please. We've got what we came here for."

  Izuku looked to the right. Ochako was still there. His head shot to the left, where Izumi should have been.

  There was a jovial laugh from above, and the villain they'd just caught landed beside the scarred man with a dramatic bow.

  "My apologies young man, however it seems my quirk is the perfect counter to yours!" He said, playing with a strange marble. The matter inside was oddly compressed, but it was still organic.

  Deep purple gateways opened behind the villains, spurring Izuku to action. He ran forwards, springboarding himself with every step by pushing the earth he stood on towards the villains.

  "Give her back!!" He yelled, throwing a wall of stone at the compression villain.

  The stone was superheated and turned to slag by blue flames. The compression villain just bowed, stepping through the portal a little faster than before. He was closely followed by the scarred man, the last to leave the summer camp.

  "Isn't that a shame.. Izuku Yagi..?"

  The portals closed inches from his fingertips, sending the masked teen sprawling onto the ground.

  Izuku slammed his fist into the ground, launching dirt in all directions in one massive explosion.

  "DAMN IT ALL!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.1K 51
Izuku Yagi lives in a shinobi world so what the hell is a quirk anyway? Chakra never died out and the shinobi world never fell in Boruto's time inste...
54.6K 977 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...
21.8K 462 26
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk. Because of his quirk and preferences he was bullied. Story is currently undergoing editing but the whole story...
19.3K 452 26
The world of Heroes betrayed Izuku Midoriya at a very young age, around himself everyone gained powerful abilities called quirks. But he for some rea...