The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

119

232 8 0
By ClarissaSim0

"I want to see him." After saying this, Chen Ruxin seemed to perceive something, and turned to meet his ink-soaked eyes, "This person has something to do with my trip. Don't think too much."

"...The slave dare not." Zhou Chaoqing lowered her head, looking respectful.

This time it's Chen Ruxin's turn to be a little helpless, "I never deceived you with half words."

Zhou Chaoqing respectfully said: "It's cold, so the prince and concubine should go back earlier to avoid catching the cold."

"Do you not believe me?" Chen Ruxin walked to him, "I have never seen the Chinese teacher Yunxi, but there are things I want to learn from him."

Seeing him still bowing his head, Chen Ruxin said again: "Everyone knows that the owner of Ziwei Palace counts the affairs of the world, but he does not intervene in the disputes of various countries. Although he is the national teacher of Xia Guo, he has never worked for it. I want to know, Ziwei  Why does the palace exist, and why does it enter the WTO?"

If it had not been for Yunxi to intervene in the war between Chen Guo and Xia Guo, it would not have happened as tragic as later.  What exactly is Yun Xi's request, fame, fortune, and power?

Or... is it the original owner?

By chance, Chen Ruxin knew that everything that belonged to the original owner's original ending seemed to have happened after the original owner's death... Yun Xi intervened in Xia's internal affairs, causing civil unrest, and then implicating all countries.  Come in...

Zhou Chaoqing could only reply to her question: "Please forgive the slaves for their superficial ignorance."

"I don't know either." Chen Ruxin smiled slightly, "That's why I want to see this Master Yun Xi. However, now I am under house arrest by Emperor Xia, and I am afraid that I can't go out if I want to go out. It's a pity."

"There will be opportunities in the future."

"Yes." Chen Ru looked at him softly, "We still have a lot of time."

"...The slave will always be by your side."

     "Um."

At this time, Chen Ruxin didn't know... she couldn't hide her insufficiency from the person in front of her for a long time, and she forgot that the mission was not that simple.

It is not the people of the world who prevent her from completing the task, but the way of heaven itself.

Chen Ruxin couldn't leave Taihe Temple, nor could anyone else come in, so naturally he couldn't go to Tiance Palace and see his quest object.

Although regretful in my heart, there is no way.

Only waiting for the opportunity.

In the evening, Prince Xiahou Feiran unexpectedly came over.

Chen Ruxin was leaning on the couch to read a book, and when he looked up, he saw Xiahou Feiran walking in, and put down the book in his hand, slightly blessed: "The concubine has seen His Royal Highness."

"These days, the days of lonely seeing you are leisurely tight." Xiahou Feiran stared at her, with complex emotions in his eyes, with hatred and disgust. "Everything alone is ruined because of you. I am afraid of being a prince.  It’s hard to sit still, are you very happy?"

Chen Ruxin got up, smelled the faint smell of alcohol on his body, and faintly replied: "His Royal Highness is joking."

"I didn't laugh and laugh." Xiahou Feiran's voice seemed to be squeezed from deep in his throat, "You do everything possible to ruin the painstaking work of Gu for many years, so that the father is disgusted with the life of the lonely heart. And you can get from it.  What?" Thinking that she had never had a skin close to herself, Xiahou Feiran felt even more resentful in her heart, and reached out to pinch her neck, "Who are you defending for?!"

"His Royal Highness, you are drunk." Chen Ruxin was pinched on her neck and felt a little uncomfortable. She wanted to break her fingers, but was helpless, "...Let go, let go."

Just when Chen Ruxin felt dizzy due to suffocation, he heard a familiar voice in a daze.

"His Royal Highness, Chen Guo's army is about to come to the city soon. If the Crown Prince dies at this time, I am afraid it will anger the Holy High."

Xiahou Feiran didn't completely faint, but subconsciously he was still afraid of Emperor Xia, so he let go of his hand.  Chen Ruxin's body was unstable, so he fell directly to the ground, coughing unconsciously, with an uncomfortable look on his face.

Zhou Chaoqing resisted the urge to step forward and pick her up, and knelt on the ground.

Xiahou Feiran looked at him coldly: "Zhou Chaoqing?"

"It's just a slave."

"You are a good dog."

"His Royal Highness is absurdly praised."

This was nothing at all, but at this time, it became a sarcasm in Xiahou Feiran's ears, a eunuch who was nothing, mocking him?  !

Xiahou Feiran's anger shifted to him, and he stepped on his fingers and slammed hard.

Zhou Chaoqing didn't change his face, as if his hands weren't his own, he didn't feel pain.

Xiahou Feiran felt boring, kicked him again, and then flung his sleeves and left.

When the sound of his footsteps went away, Zhou Chaoqing got up, stepped forward and hugged Chen Ruxin on the ground. Seeing the obvious finger marks on her neck, her eyes were slightly cold.

Xiahou Feiran, looking for death!

If the timing is not right, he will be forced to survive and die!

Grabbing the cold killing intent on his body, Zhou Chaoqing hugged Chen Ruxin back to the bed, and then ordered someone to bring a warm wet handkerchief.

Chen Ruxin also gradually regained consciousness, and she swept the wound on the back of his hand at a glance, and hurriedly got up: "Ahem...Is this, Xia Hou Feiran did it?"

"You lie down first, don't move." Zhou Chaoqing stopped her getting up and gently put a handkerchief on her neck.

"I'm sorry, I can't even protect you." A little self-blame flashed across Chen Ru's heart, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Zhou Chaoqing stroked her cheek, "It doesn't hurt at all."

"Wait a little longer, by then, no one can hurt you anymore." Chen Ruxin took his uninjured hand and said, "Come on."

As long as Chen Guo's army is near the city, she will hold the dominance in her hands. At that time, Xiahou Feiran... has his own place to go.

"Good." Zhou Chaoqing responded.

I don't know where to start, it seems that I deliberately concealed my identity, and it has become the thorn in my heart. When I touch it, it hurts.

I knew that at that time, she should not be returned.

Unfortunately, this is the end of the matter, and this assumption itself does not hold true.

"Your heart, if... I take you away from here, would you like to follow me now?" Unconsciously, Zhou Chaoqing actually asked what was in his heart.  He immediately looked at Chen Ruxin's face, not missing any expression on her face.

Hearing what he said, Chen Ruxin was startled at first, and then smiled slightly: "At most two days, we can leave."

She cannot let him risk being executed.

"Yes." Zhou Chaoqing responded.

Outside, the palace lady who was guarding outside the temple covered her mouth, looked at the shocking scene in shock, took a step back, and left in a hurry.

Zhou Chaoqing, who seemed to have a feeling, frowned and looked outside. Just now...someone?

I closed my eyes again, but found nothing.

.........

However, it did not wait for two days.

On that day, the imperial city became exceptionally quiet, and every house was closed behind closed doors. Only soldiers guarding the imperial city were outside.

Outside of the imperial city, Chen Guo's army was approaching the city.

The leader is Zuo Tianyu.

Chen Ruxin finished his lunch at Taihe Hall, and as soon as Zhou Chaoqing left, someone rushed in.

It is the Imperial Forest Army that only obeys the emperor's dispatch.

This time, they did not have the same scruples as they did last time, and the strength in their hands was also very heavy. Chen Ru couldn't move his heart, so they could only leave with them.

After a while, Chen Ruxin saw Emperor Xia who looked a little haggard.

Although the emperor's prestige is not halved, but because he hasn't slept well for a few days in a row, he has lost his previous vigor, like a trapped lion.

Manic and irritable.

Chen Ruxin knelt down and said, "Tai'an wishes to please your Majesty."

Emperor Xia coldly looked at the woman who was kneeling on the ground, "Now that Chen Guo's army is in battle, you, as Princess Chen Guochang, will divide you by five horses and cannot wash away your sins."

"Your Majesty, Tai'an is willing to persuade General Zuo to retreat." Chen Ruxin raised her head and looked at Emperor Xia, "I wonder if your Majesty wants peace talks between the two countries?"

Her words made Emperor Xia a little moved. It was a tactic to slow down the troops and drag them until the reinforcements came to the imperial city... But what was her purpose?

"Taian is the crown prince of Xia Guo. Since ancient times, a woman has been married to her husband, and Xia Guo is Tai'an's home." Chen Ru's face was not red, and he was not breathless.

Emperor Xia squinted his eyes: "You know the big picture."

Chen Ru said, "Your Majesty is a clear lesson."

.........

So Chen Ruxin was taken to the city wall.

She was surrounded by the Yulin Army, and no one was allowed to approach her. Even Zhou Chaoqing could only look at it from a distance and could not approach her.

Chen Ruxin was almost half-held, standing on the high wall. She looked at the 300,000 army led by Zuo Tianyu below. The wall was too high and the distance was a little far away. Chen Ruxin could only distinguish Zuo Tianyu by feeling.  But the momentum of the soldiers below made people retreat.

It is impossible for Emperor Xia to be captured with his hands, so if Chen Ruxin cannot prevent Zuo Tianyu from attacking the city, he will end up being executed directly.

Although Chen Ru is not afraid of death, at the moment, for the task, she must let herself live.

Zuo Tian asked 300,000 troops to encircle the imperial city, and don't even think of a fly coming in.

Chen Ru was dressed in the costume of the princess and looked at the soldiers below.  There was only the sound of the wind around him, and the robes of his clothes were blown up by the wind, and the cloak on his body barely blocked the intrusion of the cold wind.

It was very quiet, so quiet as if there was no one in the city.

Chen Ruxin said slowly: "This palace is Princess Chen Guo, titled "Taian"..."

Not far from Chen Ruxin, there was a noise, but it did not affect Chen Ruxin.

"His Royal Highness, why did you come up, the enemy is below..."

"Get out of the way!" Xiahou Feiran pushed aside the imperial army, "Gu Nai prince, are you going to rebel?!"

"Don't dare." The leader of the Yulin Army stepped forward, retreated from his subordinates, and then said: "The enemy is cunning, the subordinates just don't want His Royal Highness to take risks."

"Huh." Seeing him step aside, Xiahou Feiran walked over.

I haven't seen it, Xiahou Feiran's eyes are already a piece of ashes, the kind that has lost all its vitality and has no color.

He walked slowly towards the wall, only a figure was seen in his eyes, and the edict of the prince was abolished. Was it originally drawn up by the emperor's father a long time ago?

Xiahou Feiran had no gods in her eyes, and she only saw the woman standing on the wall in a daze. She was calm, majestic, solemn and beautiful, and she looked like he had never seen it before.

But this woman actually likes an eunuch!  To guard oneself for an eunuch!

He is actually inferior to a handicapped eunuch who is not even a man!

What irony is this!

He is nothing if he loses his position as a prince.

And all of this was harmed by this woman who he obviously hated, but didn't know when he was moved!

He has nothing, his rights, status, and dignity have all been lost.

"... The two countries are at war, and the peace talks are for... Um!" The long knife was pierced into the abdominal cavity, and then severely drawn out. The blood was splashed. Chen Ruxin felt a tingling pain in his abdomen, and then his body fell from the wall.  ...

Under the city wall, Zuo Tian said he wanted to split: "Princess--!"

At the same time, an afterimage jumped off the city wall. Before everyone had time to see who the man was, they only heard a heart-piercing shout: "Ruxin——!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 8.9K 81
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门生活观察日志 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In the third year of wearing the book, Su Wan became popular. The reason was that she and her wealthy...
1.6M 107K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
935 63 14
Perjalanan penyatuan dua insan yang mempunyai kisah silam yang berbeda . "Jika skenario hidup bisa diatur seperti cerita-cerita di wattpad, akan ku a...
51.6K 217 12
✦ 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋 Original / Male and Female / Ancient / High H / Drama / Comprehension / What does Gao H need to do a...