๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐€๐“...

Od cleopatra-x

Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ... Vรญce

AESTHETIC & NOTE
01|ukiyo
02|Arcane
3|Solivagant
4|nemesism
5|saudade
6|muckrake
7|abscond
8|raiva
9|multum
10|yลซgen
11|mancanza di fiducia
12|serendipity
13|litotes
14|Kef
15|choque
16|la caccia
17|beatinest
18|moira
19|aspettati l'inaspettato
20|escuridรฃo
22|dolent
23|animus
24|charientism
25|flumadiddle
26|apodyopsis
27|Mauvais
28|frission
29|incalescent
30|diaphonus
31|delusione
32|Surpresa
33|lust
34|agowilt
35|discombobulated
36|alethiology
37|bugie
38|Descobrindo um novo sentimento
39|Lust
40|backpfeifengesicht
41|confessione
42|ustulation
43|sangue
44|Wonderment
45|ferly
46|hamartia
47|Ruing
48|tristful
49| irresistible temptation
epilogue
Heaven and Hell
Author's not *Important*

21|Inanitation

5K 145 56
Od cleopatra-x

Inanitation:(n.) Weakness is characterized by a lack of vitality or energy.

Surprisingly, I did it.

I brought Valentina to my estate since she turned unconscious.

What is more shocking is that I felt a little frightened at the thought of her death or losing her.

But my logic told me that if she died, my life and my mind would be more peaceful. She is a pain in my ass.

I couldn't miss the way my heart sank the minute I saw her fall as my mind started to predict the upcoming future.

And the way I was relieved when I felt her pulse.

At that moment I knew that I may be lying or lied to her or whoever I told that my goal was to get rid of her or kill her.

Since now I don't like the idea of her death.

Surely that would put me in danger which will cause a lot of barriers in my work and life.

But if I was forced to kill her, I certainly will.

I sit on the stool, in the opposite room where the doctor and Valentina are.

I take a sip of my drink, feeling it burn as it slides down my throat.

Then I decide to go check on them.

There she is, laying on the bed with pale skin, sleeping.

"You can go now." I dismiss the doctor, wanting her for myself at the time, not looking away from her.

He disappears, leaving us alone.

I take a seat beside the mattress, spreading my legs.

I push a strand of strawberry red hair behind her ear.

I am so close to her, I could feel her scent that I close my eyes and inhale deeply, letting it devour me from the inside.

I open my eyes as I trace her features,  delicate and smooth, realising how gorgeous she is.

I run my knuckle over her cheek.

Then I shake my head, not recognising what the fuck I am doing, I sit back normally.

Despite it, I slip her small palm between my massive one before I sense her finger's movement.

I put it gently on the bed.

Valentina wiggles her fingers, making me aware that she is waking up, finally.

She slowly opens her eyes, arching her eyebrows in confusion, she looks around lazily.

When her eyes meet mine, she stops dead in her tracks.

As she stares at the machine connected to her veins, realisation sinks into her face.

"It was you." She whispers yells at me, adjusting herself as she sits back up. But I grip her shoulders in an attempt to stop her.

"Stop moving, you need to rest." I deadpanned with a calm tone.

"I don't want to rest in your presence." She sneers.

"For fucks sake. If you are afraid I might harm you, I would have done it already." I tell her to get that in her stupid brain.

"What a way to confront a patient." She fights but she rests back.

I chuckle making her scoff.

"I have to go, I don't wanna stay here." She asserts, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It is not like I am enjoying babysitting you that much, but the doctor said you have to eat something before you leave." I shrug.

"Where is the food?" She huffed, searching for it.

I grab a plate of soup, "You sure you can eat by yourself ?" I doubt that she could.

"And if I don't, what would you do?" She glances at the plate between my hands.

"I will help you." I hesitantly stare into her ocean eyes.

"Did you hit your head?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"No."

I know why she is asking because this is unusual coming from me.

"I can don't worry." She assures me, taking the soup.

She starts eating as Alessandra enters with worry filling her features.

"Oh my God, what did you do, Emilio?" She asks me, walking closer to Valentina, her eyes darting between us.

"Don't worry, it is not him. I was tired that is all." Valentina assures my cousin.

"Unbelievable," Alessandra mutters under her breath.

"Are you feeling better, honey?"My cousin can be dramatic sometimes.

"Yes, much better."Valentina smiles.

Alessandra leaves when Valentina finishes her palate, putting It on the table aside.

She tries to stand up and successfully she does but she still seems tired.

Reaching her clothes, she glares at me "Go out, I have to change."She commands.

I was about to protest but when I saw the pleading in her eyes, I do as told.

I step out of the room, careful not to entirely close the door so I left it open a tiny bit.

I glance at her naked back as her t-shirt slides, her plumpy ass beneath her black panties and her toned thighs that are covered now by her pants.

She puts on her boots. Getting out, she realises that the door was opened.

"You never listen, do you?"She shakes her head.

I stay silent as we walk through the hall, but after some minutes I see Valentina was weakly walking and about to fall.

So I hurry to her side as I help her walk. Placing my hand on her shoulder, She glares at me saying thank you silently.

We pace slowly and quietly, Brio gets in my view, giving a questioning look when he sees Valentina with me.

He stops " Not now Brio." I nonchalantly say.

He continues oppositely while we do the same.

As we reach the door, I guide Valentina to my Audi.

She steps in after I open the door for her, I do that also.

The engine starts with a roar, music plays distracting and cutting the silence as well as the tension in the air.

It takes us about thirty minutes to reach her house.

She slides out while I am already shutting the door after me.

I lean on my car but I was taken by surprise when she said "Thank you, Emilio." With a gentle smile and serious face, I take that she

Before she was about to leave to enter her home I speak "Do forget about our mission, we still need information about the security, amore."I whisper in her ear as I leave.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.2M 36.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
36.6K 872 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
1.2M 50.9K 67
My parents are possibly one of the most successful human sex traffickers in my home country. Which means they have plenty of people after them. That...